FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No replys

No replys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok is it so hard to get a reply back from a msg I'm not rude are ignorant and still I never get a reply never mind a meet .why is it so hard am I the only one having this problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

No reply = not interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hear what you are saying OP, it can be frustrating but the site FAQs say that no reply should be seen as not interested. I do try to respond to each message I receive myself but for many of the ladies and couples here the sheer number of messages they receive daily make that an impossibility.

300+ men online

104 couples

66 women

Some of the women and couples can receive a crazy amount of messages per day. The main thing is to be respectful, patient and thoughtful in your interactions.

"300+ men online

104 couples

66 women

Some of the women and couples can receive a crazy amount of messages per day. The main thing is to be respectful, patient and thoughtful in your interactions."

Well said Karl

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very true Karl but it's dishearting when u get no replys I'm a genuine guy I often see women writing up on the forms about time wasters and no shows and the likes of me and other men that are mad looking a meet weather it's just a coffee meet are more and we can't get one it's just annoying at times

By *anon17Man  over a year ago

mayo

I was the same as you op, it's a pain alrite when you get nothing back, but having been to a few socials and been chatting with woemen at and it comes up about messages, I have seen where there wouldn't be over 100 in there inbox, and they explained they can't reply to everything.

"Ok is it so hard to get a reply back from a msg I'm not rude are ignorant and still I never get a reply never mind a meet .why is it so hard am I the only one having this problem "

Put some kinda profile pic up and but the dick pic on private. I know myself if i see a dick pic on show its off putting. Need some mystery. but hey thats just me

» Add a new message to this topic