FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why no reply

Why no reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

Just reading the usual topics on this. Why wont she reply, i cant get a meet, what am i doing wrong. As i go through my in box i think the answer is self explanatory

1. Poor profiles.... you make no effort why should i ?

2. No i dont fancy a fuck/cock/my pussy eaten

3. I dont care if your passing through

4. Hi and heres my cock wont work

5. One word ...really you expect a reply??

I love men and i bloody unashamedly love sex. This doesn't mean i will accept anything. Been a woman on this site doesn't mean I've no standereds. Some men,not all need to look at themselves before blaming the ladies on the site.

For some its been one hell of a ride..... effort pays off

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said Rover

On average, how many mails do ye get a day?

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Agree with the senitment of your post OP

Perhaps a more positive thread is the answer.

Swinging related obviously

xxx

"Well said Rover

On average, how many mails do ye get a day?"

A few but to be honest most i wont reply to. If a gentleman makes an effort even if im not interested I'll politely decline ...once.

xxx

"Agree with the senitment of your post OP

Perhaps a more positive thread is the answer.

Swinging related obviously"

Sometimes the obvious needs to be delt with .. especially when theres so many threads posted by men asking the above questions. In a positive way I'm answering all of those threads

As for swinging topics ... i tend to post plenty

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

But but but, I’ve been brought up to get everything for nothing

xxx

"But but but, I’ve been brought up to get everything for nothing

"

Lol ... not working out for you then

Bromley

"But but but, I’ve been brought up to get everything for nothing

Lol ... not working out for you then "

No, hahaha

"Just reading the usual topics on this. Why wont she reply, i cant get a meet, what am i doing wrong. As i go through my in box i think the answer is self explanatory

I love men and i bloody unashamedly love sex. This doesn't mean i will accept anything. Been a woman on this site doesn't mean I've no standereds. Some men,not all need to look at themselves before blaming the ladies on the site.

"

Well said...I posted on another thread about how it doesn't take much effort or time to set up your profile to at least garner some interest and that a well thought out and respectful message will on average be more likely to be read and responded too. The sheer volume of messages received daily by ladies and indeed couples on here means that unfortunately those good messages get missed as the barrage of crap messages outweigh them.

Amen to your post OP....

xxx

"Amen to your post OP....

"

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard

xxx

"Just reading the usual topics on this. Why wont she reply, i cant get a meet, what am i doing wrong. As i go through my in box i think the answer is self explanatory

Well said...I posted on another thread about how it doesn't take much effort or time to set up your profile to at least garner some interest and that a well thought out and respectful message will on average be more likely to be read and responded too. The sheer volume of messages received daily by ladies and indeed couples on here means that unfortunately those good messages get missed as the barrage of crap messages outweigh them."

In a nutshell my friend

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

People ignoring your profile is so frustrating but it's not just the single guy's but they are usually the culprits for hitting the forum's complaining.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Hi mrs here....so i understand the female perspective...but i say use the filters to work for you ...the site becomes what it should be a pleasure....we have filters in place to suit our needs and desires it works perfectly....try it you might be pleasantly surprised...

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard "

No matter how much we talk they don't hear us ... we moan ... and bang they hear us

xxx

"Hi mrs here....so i understand the female perspective...but i say use the filters to work for you ...the site becomes what it should be a pleasure....we have filters in place to suit our needs and desires it works perfectly....try it you might be pleasantly surprised..."

Ive my filters set it reduces the silliness but doesn't stop it as there's no filter for dont be an idiot

xxx

"People ignoring your profile is so frustrating but it's not just the single guy's but they are usually the culprits for hitting the forum's complaining. "

If we glance down the forum this is evident

"Hi mrs here....so i understand the female perspective...but i say use the filters to work for you ...the site becomes what it should be a pleasure....we have filters in place to suit our needs and desires it works perfectly....try it you might be pleasantly surprised...

Ive my filters set it reduces the silliness but doesn't stop it as there's no filter for dont be an idiot "

I politely declined this morning but it seems I'm a fat cunt. Not sure why he said hello in first place than.

nearby

Perhaps its something about us irish liking a moan. A quick browse of the uk forum and i see very little on the negative side. Most posts are sex/fun related

By *ara44Woman  over a year ago

city

hey baby wanna fuck ...now that a classic ..just passing thru wanna cum out and play ... ..lads please

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I think there is a difference also to what men would reply to compared too women.

xxx

"Perhaps its something about us irish liking a moan. A quick browse of the uk forum and i see very little on the negative side. Most posts are sex/fun related"

You'll find most are but in general its a forum we're free to post what we like, if you dont like the topic dont comment and sure post a fun sexy topic yourself. Saves time if thats what you want

To be honest i do not know why any guy on here would bother to send messages as they get mixed up with all the crap messages ladies receive on this site 95 % of my meets came from face to face meetings at partys m&gs and vanilla and once u build up acquaintances u can have meets as often as your time allowes

xxx

"I politely declined this morning but it seems I'm a fat cunt. Not sure why he said hello in first place than."

Yep i know these charmers

xxx

"hey baby wanna fuck ...now that a classic ..just passing thru wanna cum out and play ... ..lads please "

Lol ... classics

xxx

"I think there is a difference also to what men would reply to compared too women. "

Come on dbswyw .. what would guys reply to ??

otherside of nowhere

"Hi mrs here....so i understand the female perspective...but i say use the filters to work for you ...the site becomes what it should be a pleasure....we have filters in place to suit our needs and desires it works perfectly....try it you might be pleasantly surprised...

Ive my filters set it reduces the silliness but doesn't stop it as there's no filter for dont be an idiot "

I hear you and agree there is no filter for that...after 10 years of this lifestyle on this and other sites we have singles blocked completely...when we feel we want this type of meet we look at profiles and message...this has never failed for us.....can't see why this wouldn't work for single women

xxx

"To be honest i do not know why any guy on here would bother to send messages as they get mixed up with all the crap messages ladies receive on this site 95 % of my meets came from face to face meetings at partys m&gs and vanilla and once u build up acquaintances u can have meets as often as your time allowes "

Your parties are so well known and your known to be a great host. Not all guys can do this but they can attend socials. Its gotten that i keep my circle small...those ive met at socials and those ive connected with on here. As i said make an effort it gets noticed

xxx

Ive my filters set it reduces the silliness but doesn't stop it as there's no filter for dont be an idiot

I hear you and agree there is no filter for that...after 10 years of this lifestyle on this and other sites we have singles blocked completely...when we feel we want this type of meet we look at profiles and message...this has never failed for us.....can't see why this wouldn't work for single women "

There is genuinly good men out there... ive met some. Lovely messages that i responded to and it went somewhere. Some of these i might not nessesarly choosen myself

nearby

"Perhaps its something about us irish liking a moan. A quick browse of the uk forum and i see very little on the negative side. Most posts are sex/fun related

You'll find most are but in general its a forum we're free to post what we like, if you dont like the topic dont comment and sure post a fun sexy topic yourself. Saves time if thats what you want "

I personally would prefer a more positve spin on forum posts as opposed to the negative approach like yours and the others iv seen. But i understand people are free to post, as im free to offer my tuppence worth on said posts. I believe in trying to find the positive in any room i walk into, (virtual or not). I may be alone in my thoughts (which is the story on most of my real life thoughts too ) but i will plough on!

By *witchcarlosccsMan  over a year ago

dublin

Hello how are you? I am new to the scene, please can you help me improve my profile. Thanks in advance

xxx

"Perhaps its something about us irish liking a moan. A quick browse of the uk forum and i see very little on the negative side. Most posts are sex/fun related

You'll find most are but in general its a forum we're free to post what we like, if you dont like the topic dont comment and sure post a fun sexy topic yourself. Saves time if thats what you want

I personally would prefer a more positve spin on forum posts as opposed to the negative approach like yours and the others iv seen. But i understand people are free to post, as im free to offer my tuppence worth on said posts. I believe in trying to find the positive in any room i walk into, (virtual or not). I may be alone in my thoughts (which is the story on most of my real life thoughts too ) but i will plough on!

"

I thinj you find if you knew me im much the same.... i do however look forward to your positive fun sexy posts... I'll contribute with a smile

otherside of nowhere

I hear you and agree there is no filter for that...after 10 years of this lifestyle on this and other sites we have singles blocked completely...when we feel we want this type of meet we look at profiles and message...this has never failed for us.....can't see why this wouldn't work for single women

There is genuinly good men out there... ive met some. Lovely messages that i responded to and it went somewhere. Some of these i might not nessesarly choosen myself"

But you have more chance of finding what you want if you do the looking....its a bit like shoe shopping...you get to choose just the right pair...without having to look at scores of hiking boots trainers or wellies..

Take these threads with a pinch of salt, same shit different day.. but yet, people wont use their filters to block the abuse, what does that say?

"Take these threads with a pinch of salt, same shit different day.. but yet, people wont use their filters to block the abuse, what does that say? "

How do you block abuse?

"Take these threads with a pinch of salt, same shit different day.. but yet, people wont use their filters to block the abuse, what does that say?

How do you block abuse?

"

That would seem fairly obvious looking at the repetitive nature of these threads. Block men, and as the couple above suggest take more control in how you go about getting what you seek.

xxx

"Take these threads with a pinch of salt, same shit different day.. but yet, people wont use their filters to block the abuse, what does that say? "

Like ive said my filters are set but theres no filter fir idiot..what can you do

"Take these threads with a pinch of salt, same shit different day.. but yet, people wont use their filters to block the abuse, what does that say?

How do you block abuse?

That would seem fairly obvious looking at the repetitive nature of these threads. Block men, and as the couple above suggest take more control in how you go about getting what you seek. "

Filters are set tight. And if I block men might as well delete profile. I don't message a guy first never have. No more than going out at night would never try to chat to a guy. Have done and been rejected so don't try anymore. I'll put up with the odd rude or nasty message because I have come across and met some lovely guys.

xxx

There is genuinly good men out there... ive met some. Lovely messages that i responded to and it went somewhere. Some of these i might not nessesarly choosen myself

But you have more chance of finding what you want if you do the looking....its a bit like shoe shopping...you get to choose just the right pair...without having to look at scores of hiking boots trainers or wellies.."

This analogy i like ... im very fussy about my shoes ... i get what your saying and its wise advise. Its a shame though we have to come to blocking what we're looking for in order to find it

How do you block abuse?

That would seem fairly obvious looking at the repetitive nature of these threads. Block men, and as the couple above suggest take more control in how you go about getting what you seek. "

Very good advice it would cut out the large percentage of ladys that are only here looking for attention and have no interest in meeting anybody for fun regardless

How do you block abuse?

That would seem fairly obvious looking at the repetitive nature of these threads. Block men, and as the couple above suggest take more control in how you go about getting what you seek.

Very good advice it would cut out the large percentage of ladys that are only here looking for attention and have no interest in meeting anybody for fun regardless "

I'm here to meet so don't see why blocking men will help. There are couple guys here I would love to meet but wouldn't think I'm good enough so I'd never message. But maybe they might message me . Eh a lady can dream.

Like ive said my filters are set but theres no filter fir idiot..what can you do "

Accept that this will always be the case, in as much as some Women will always be ego driven on here, and treat men as such with their whims

otherside of nowhere

But you have more chance of finding what you want if you do the looking....its a bit like shoe shopping...you get to choose just the right pair...without having to look at scores of hiking boots trainers or wellies..

This analogy i like ... im very fussy about my shoes ... i get what your saying and its wise advise. Its a shame though we have to come to blocking what we're looking for in order to find it "

Shoe person myself..lol...yes it is a shame but a lot easier trust me..

No matter how much we talk they don't hear us ... we moan ... and bang they hear us "

Some will hear, is no need to put all of us (man) in to one bracket.

How do you block abuse?

Very good advice it would cut out the large percentage of ladys that are only here looking for attention and have no interest in meeting anybody for fun regardless

I'm here to meet so don't see why blocking men will help. There are couple guys here I would love to meet but wouldn't think I'm good enough so I'd never message. But maybe they might message me . Eh a lady can dream. "

Fab is not a easy place to be if u lack confidence in yourself as rejection would hit u harder it beats me how anybody could judge people by looking at a few pics on here sexiness comes from within a lady with fab bum and great legs and no personality would bore me silly at a meet get yourself to a m&g network flirt and there will always be 2 or 3 you would make a connection with to org a meet at a later date the good guys probably do not text u as like me have given up sending random texts as not worth the effort ps buy u a coffee in shells when i am down hiking in sligo next

xxx

Like ive said my filters are set but theres no filter fir idiot..what can you do

Accept that this will always be the case, in as much as some Women will always be ego driven on here, and treat men as such with their whims "

Arnutts with all due respect your asking me to accept its ok for me to recieve abusive messages...body shaming ..slut shaming, general arseholery. Im not that type of lady.. behave like an ass and thats how I'll treat you. Theres really good guys and gals on here but the weasels should be called out. It should not be ignored

xxx

No matter how much we talk they don't hear us ... we moan ... and bang they hear us

"

Its definitely not all ... im struggling with your name though ..out in a pub vagina lover get me a pint of Guinness

How do you block abuse?

Very good advice it would cut out the large percentage of ladys that are only here looking for attention and have no interest in meeting anybody for fun regardless "

Really???

Question for the admin really but if you have a repeat offender who keeps setting up new profiles to harass people is there any way to block their access to the site via their IP address? As long as I’ve been on Fab this seems to be a constant problem and filters aren’t the answer I don’t think...

How do you block abuse?

Really???

"

Yip like yourself on here for years both as a couple and single never seeing as many not meeting or not meeting new people status that are up lately some are using site as their social media fun outlet take them out of the single ladys on here there is a small amount of ladys that are active or have time for fun

For what it’s worth, for me FAB is just some fun.

I’ve talked to some lovely people on here,had a couple of meets and a had a lot of no shows/ time wasters etc

I think what works for most fabbers =

Nice profile

Nice pics

Nice personality

Nice message

Nice attitude to people in general

It’s not that difficult folks.

"Question for the admin really but if you have a repeat offender who keeps setting up new profiles to harass people is there any way to block their access to the site via their IP address? As long as I’ve been on Fab this seems to be a constant problem and filters aren’t the answer I don’t think... "

Tricky as they can set up new profile using VPN

"Question for the admin really but if you have a repeat offender who keeps setting up new profiles to harass people is there any way to block their access to the site via their IP address? As long as I’ve been on Fab this seems to be a constant problem and filters aren’t the answer I don’t think...

Tricky as they can set up new profile using VPN"

Fair point as I hadn’t thought of that... do you think they would be that bothered though? It might make it not worth their while and they will just try another site..

"For what it’s worth, for me FAB is just some fun.

I’ve talked to some lovely people on here,had a couple of meets and a had a lot of no shows/ time wasters etc

Nice profile

Nice pics

Nice personality

Nice message

"

that's it in a nutshell

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Yip like yourself on here for years both as a couple and single never seeing as many not meeting or not meeting new people status that are up lately some are using site as their social media fun outlet take them out of the single ladys on here there is a small amount of ladys that are active or have time for fun"

The not meeting status could be as simple as the person has a busy life and is unable to meet at the present time

People have lifes outside of fab

The not looking for new meets is as simple they happy meeting with people on their freinds list

Each profile will meet a person of their own preferences not anyone elses.

Because any man women or couple set a profile up here does not mean they have to meet everyone.theese comments about women is only looking for attention and ego inflating is a immature attention seeking more than likely said by people who have been rejected..

xxx

"Question for the admin really but if you have a repeat offender who keeps setting up new profiles to harass people is there any way to block their access to the site via their IP address? As long as I’ve been on Fab this seems to be a constant problem and filters aren’t the answer I don’t think... "

We all know some of the repeat offenders ..its a good question

xxx

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Yip like yourself on here for years both as a couple and single never seeing as many not meeting or not meeting new people status that are up lately some are using site as their social media fun outlet take them out of the single ladys on here there is a small amount of ladys that are active or have time for fun"

Wow harsh ... i meet but i wont put up every veri. What im doing and with who is no one elses buisness. Women tend to be slut shamed by some men when they've "too many veris" ... ironic in this site

xxx

Nice profile

Nice pics

Nice personality

Nice message

"

Quite right sir

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Yip like yourself on here for years both as a couple and single never seeing as many not meeting or not meeting new people status that are up lately some are using site as their social media fun outlet take them out of the single ladys on here there is a small amount of ladys that are active or have time for fun

The not meeting status could be as simple as the person has a busy life and is unable to meet at the present time

People have lifes outside of fab

The not looking for new meets is as simple they happy meeting with people on their freinds list

Each profile will meet a person of their own preferences not anyone elses.

Because any man women or couple set a profile up here does not mean they have to meet everyone.theese comments about women is only looking for attention and ego inflating is a immature attention seeking more than likely said by people who have been rejected..

"

Exactly, fully agree. It's each and every person's choice on Fab whom they wish or not wish to meet, just because someone is on here does not make them obligated to make themselves available to meet everyone, we all have free choice and no amount of whinging about it will change that

Nice profile

Nice pics

Nice personality

Nice message

Quite right sir "

Thanks - o I forgot to mention.:

Nice amount of patience!!!!

Bromley

The assumption though is that men message women with the intention to meet.

Sometimes men message just for chit chat no?

It's hard to distinguish, no?

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Wow harsh ... i meet but i wont put up every veri. What im doing and with who is no one elses buisness. Women tend to be slut shamed by some men when they've "too many veris" ... ironic in this site "

Rover your at nothing here on theese threads

Men overnumber women here

We not allowed to have a preference who we want to meet

If we have on ur profile we not meeting

We are attention seeking stuck up ego seeking bitches

If we meet to much we are sluts

If on ur profile states not looking for new meets we are time wastors and think its face book

Now after all that how would reading all that crap on forums entice u to meet anyone

So much for fab being fun eh!

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Wow harsh ... i meet but i wont put up every veri. What im doing and with who is no one elses buisness. Women tend to be slut shamed by some men when they've "too many veris" ... ironic in this site "

Was not including people that have no new veries up as do not bodder myself anymore and i am not whinging about getting meets all i was pointing out that out of the small amount of ladys on here some are not meeting anybody reading their status not meeting at the moment not meeting only here to chat so the ratio of ladys to guys is even higher that what it looks and i totally agree people only have to meet who they want if anybody its a public form and i am only g8ven my opinion on what i observe on here now its time to climb the v bye sexy fabbers

xxx

Nice profile

Nice pics

Nice personality

Nice message

Quite right sir

Thanks - o I forgot to mention.:

Nice amount of patience!!!! "

Now ain't the truth even for us ladies that are eyeing a man ....long game is sometimes needed

Plenty fish in the sea ..just make sure your net is not damage or open somewhere..fish will come to bit just be patient..and block anyone who bullshit you.

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard "

And some like to be heard more than others. I would go as far as to say some never stop shouting.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard And some like to be heard more than others. I would go as far as to say some never stop shouting. "

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!!

xxx

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Wow harsh ... i meet but i wont put up every veri. What im doing and with who is no one elses buisness. Women tend to be slut shamed by some men when they've "too many veris" ... ironic in this site

Was not including people that have no new veries up as do not bodder myself anymore and i am not whinging about getting meets all i was pointing out that out of the small amount of ladys on here some are not meeting anybody reading their status not meeting at the moment not meeting only here to chat so the ratio of ladys to guys is even higher that what it looks and i totally agree people only have to meet who they want if anybody its a public form and i am only g8ven my opinion on what i observe on here now its time to climb the v bye sexy fabbers "

Bye bye ... but as they say some use that as a filter

How do you block abuse?

Filters are set tight. And if I block men might as well delete profile. I don't message a guy first never have. No more than going out at night would never try to chat to a guy. Have done and been rejected so don't try anymore. I'll put up with the odd rude or nasty message because I have come across and met some lovely guys."

Nobody should have to put up with any kind of abuse. If that's how someone responds to rejection,by sending abusive and nasty messages then it says a lot about the type of person they are. If someone isn't attracted to you, then move on. Manners and respect go a long way.

xxx

"Plenty fish in the sea ..just make sure your net is not damage or open somewhere..fish will come to bit just be patient..and block anyone who bullshit you."

Im looking for nice big shiny fish

xxx

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard And some like to be heard more than others. I would go as far as to say some never stop shouting.

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!!"

A great man makes her scream ...lol

middle of nowhere

Red sometimes a woman needs to be heard And some like to be heard more than others. I would go as far as to say some never stop shouting.

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!!

A great man makes her scream ...lol "

Exactly

Bromley

hahahahahaha, the wit is so entertaining

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!!"

Some ladies like to shout and no man within an ass's roar of them.

xxx

"hahahahahaha, the wit is so entertaining"

Lol your random but a cutie

xxx

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!! Some ladies like to shout and no man within an ass's roar of them. "

Shhhh sligo no ones listening... back in your little box

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!! Some ladies like to shout and no man within an ass's roar of them.

Shhhh sligo no ones listening... back in your little box "

You are.

middle of nowhere

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!! Some ladies like to shout and no man within an ass's roar of them. "

How do you know they shout if you're not close enough to hear them eh?

xxx

Depends on the man. A good man will make a woman shout. MORE!! Some ladies like to shout and no man within an ass's roar of them.

Shhhh sligo no ones listening... back in your little box You are."

Pmsl

How do you know they shout if you're not close enough to hear them eh?"

Just look up and you will see what I mean.

"To be honest i do not know why any guy on here would bother to send messages as they get mixed up with all the crap messages ladies receive on this site 95 % of my meets came from face to face meetings at partys m&gs and vanilla and once u build up acquaintances u can have meets as often as your time allowes "

I agree James but you have the facilities and are known for your parties. Many don't have that luxury... building up acquaintances is very important and building up carefully is another. I never send a first message anymore... Haven't needed to on this profile and that's now about 10 months I think. I guess I have always prefered repeats and regulars and never consider one off meets, so am different from most guys. What I'm saying that one doesn't need to go to socials to have a lot of regular fun either. It's also alot about respect, trust, honesty and not disappointing too.

xxx

"To be honest i do not know why any guy on here would bother to send messages as they get mixed up with all the crap messages ladies receive on this site 95 % of my meets came from face to face meetings at partys m&gs and vanilla and once u build up acquaintances u can have meets as often as your time allowes

I agree James but you have the facilities and are known for your parties. Many don't have that luxury... building up acquaintances is very important and building up carefully is another. I never send a first message anymore... Haven't needed to on this profile and that's now about 10 months I think. I guess I have always prefered repeats and regulars and never consider one off meets, so am different from most guys. What I'm saying that one doesn't need to go to socials to have a lot of regular fun either. It's also alot about respect, trust, honesty and not disappointing too."

This is where im at i suppose... I've a circle i trust. Every so often there is a new one let in

"To be honest i do not know why any guy on here would bother to send messages as they get mixed up with all the crap messages ladies receive on this site 95 % of my meets came from face to face meetings at partys m&gs and vanilla and once u build up acquaintances u can have meets as often as your time allowes

I agree James but you have the facilities and are known for your parties. Many don't have that luxury... building up acquaintances is very important and building up carefully is another. I never send a first message anymore... Haven't needed to on this profile and that's now about 10 months I think. I guess I have always prefered repeats and regulars and never consider one off meets, so am different from most guys. What I'm saying that one doesn't need to go to socials to have a lot of regular fun either. It's also alot about respect, trust, honesty and not disappointing too.

This is where im at i suppose... I've a circle i trust. Every so often there is a new one let in "

Keeps it regular and safe.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Red sometimes a woman needs to give head "

Fixed that for ya

Block them peroid

Bromley

"hahahahahaha, the wit is so entertaining

Lol your random but a cutie "

Why crying like a pussy....they bullshit you..block them

xxx

Red sometimes a woman needs to give head

Fixed that for ya "

Ahh yos i fecking missed ya ...pmsl xx

A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models.

Fixed that for ya

Ahh yos i fecking missed ya ...pmsl xx"

I had to wait for the rash to clear up b4 I hopped back on

"A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models. "

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy life

xxx

Fixed that for ya

"

Jesus yos hope its good again ...not like the last one

Fixed that for ya

Jesus yos hope its good again ...not like the last one "

Meh ...have one you've had them all

xxx

Fixed that for ya

Jesus yos hope its good again ...not like the last one

Meh ...have one you've had them all "

Now just behave this time

"A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models.

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy life"

But sure any hole will do for some desperate people even one that has seen more traffic than the m50.

Its definitely not all ... im struggling with your name though ..out in a pub vagina lover get me a pint of Guinness "

I am not a big fan of Guinness but i will enjoy watching you drinking.

xxx

Its definitely not all ... im struggling with your name though ..out in a pub vagina lover get me a pint of Guinness

I am not a big fan of Guinness but i will enjoy watching you drinking. "

Its the best .... you should watch me sometime

I am not a big fan of Guinness but i will enjoy watching you drinking.

Its the best .... you should watch me sometime "

Maybe one day i will, who knows.

middle of nowhere

"A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models. "

Such an angry little man.

"A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models.

Such an angry little man."

Why would you think im angry. Is it because I tell it as I see it and not afraid to say it.

Such an angry little man. Why would you think im angry. Is it because I tell it as I see it and not afraid to say it. "

You are not angry..you telling the true...some womans here need reality check

xxx

Such an angry little man."

BBD your such a gem dont give this person wind. He'll be gone in a few weeks when he's pushed it too far,again, only to pop up a few weeks later as someone new and start the bullshit again.

BBD xxx

Such an angry little man. Why would you think im angry. Is it because I tell it as I see it and not afraid to say it.

You are not angry..you telling the true...some womans here need reality check"

And the truth hurts.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 16:46:53]

"Hi mrs here....so i understand the female perspective...but i say use the filters to work for you ...the site becomes what it should be a pleasure....we have filters in place to suit our needs and desires it works perfectly....try it you might be pleasantly surprised..."

I have filters on and am quite specific on my profile. I dont know if this is why I rarely get abuse when I reply to say sorry etc etc.

BBD your such a gem dont give this person wind. He'll be gone in a few weeks when he's pushed it too far,again, only to pop up a few weeks later as someone new and start the bullshit again.

BBD xxx"

Speaking of wind how do you keep going without suffering burnout.

xxx

BBD xxx Speaking of wind how do you keep going without suffering burnout. "

Ahh TOTC disappointed in that one.. could do better sweetie

BBD xxx Speaking of wind how do you keep going without suffering burnout.

Ahh TOTC disappointed in that one.. could do better sweetie "

Why are you disappointed.

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy life"

Why are you here ????

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy lifeWhy are you here ????"

Eh the vagina thread is much better

Well if the women here don't float your boat what has you here....

xxx

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy lifeWhy are you here ????

Eh the vagina thread is much better "

Vagina thread is brilliant

"A woman could claim black was white and she would still get desperate men to agree with her on this site. Grow a pair boys don't let them make doormats of you just for a quick shag.Lets be honest they aren't exactly super models. Well if the women here don't float your boat what has you here...."
Well I thought that was obvious.

Definitely agree with you...far from super model....Beside a super model won't be here..A super model has got a busy lifeWhy are you here ????

Vagina thread is brilliant "

I pass that one..I got the perfect vagina in the kitchen right now

Bromley

As in a milk bottle?

xxx

I pass that one..I got the perfect vagina in the kitchen right now "

Then stop messaging here ...

Then stop messaging here ... "

You the one that replies to my messages , read again don't be foul yourself

Then stop messaging here ...

You the one that replies to my messages , read again don't be foul yourself"

She's not being foul? she's said nothing offensive that you could consider foul?

Do you mean fooling yourself?

middle of nowhere

"As in a milk bottle? "

middle of nowhere

I pass that one..I got the perfect vagina in the kitchen right now "

Its a fleshlight. He keeps it in the fridge.

xxx

Its a fleshlight. He keeps it in the fridge. "

Lol

otherside of nowhere

I have filters on and am quite specific on my profile. I dont know if this is why I rarely get abuse when I reply to say sorry etc etc. "

It has to help in some way... we have never had a problem....but we only look for singles occasionally..i understand it would be totally different if that was your target market...

Lol "

Yeah better than yours

xxx

Lol

Yeah better than yours"

You need to stop your bulling now ...no one has been personal but consistantly you have. Act like a man please and not a petulant school yard bully

Lol

Yeah better than yours"

Be careful some love the report button.

Lol

Yeah better than yours

You need to stop your bulling now ...no one has been personal but consistantly you have. Act like a man please and not a petulant school yard bully "

I am bullying anyone..just replying what you wrote..He keeps it in the fridge..u don't consider that bullying too..but when I reply it's bullying...that's fucking bullshit

Lol

Yeah better than yours

You need to stop your bulling now ...no one has been personal but consistantly you have. Act like a man please and not a petulant school yard bully

I am not bullying anyone..just replying what you wrote..He keeps it in the fridge..u don't consider that bullying too..but when I reply it's bullying...that's fucking bullshit"

xxx

Lol

Yeah better than yours

I am bullying anyone..just replying what you wrote..He keeps it in the fridge..u don't consider that bullying too..but when I reply it's bullying...that's fucking bullshit"

I didn't say that .. you need to stop now

There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed

xxx

"There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed "

Yes it should a few lines crossed

Ignore and rise above.

Some people need to get a life and stop causing shit on the forums.

"There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed "
It takes two to tango.

Prob away to mass

Now am being accused of bullying but what they wrote is not considered as bullying...what a bullshit ..it's simple rule...if you talk trash towards me ..I know how to talk trash too.. if you respect me ,I will indeed respect you...so you choose ?

"There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed It takes two to tango."

I'm not taking sides I'm Just saying should be put to bed, when things get like this bans usually follow so best to just stop

[Removed by poster at 29/09/18 19:52:25]

"Now am being accused of bullying but what they wrote is not considered as bullying...what a bullshit ..it's simple rule...if you talk trash towards me ..I know how to talk trash too.. if you respect me ,I will indeed respect you...so you choose ?"
That's the way certain people work on here they like to dish it out but accuse you of bullying when you talk back.

"Ignore and rise above.

Some people need to get a life and stop causing shit on the forums."

Don't say some people ,have the gut to say who ...you want me to say nothing back to your friend nasty texts..just sit there and don't write back . .. ain't gonna happen Honey boo boo...I ain't back down easily...you respect as men then I will respect as woman otherwise bring on the nasty messages ..I know how to wrote back

"There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed It takes two to tango.

I'm not taking sides I'm Just saying should be put to bed, when things get like this bans usually follow so best to just stop"

So who is targeting who.

"Ignore and rise above.

Don't say some people ,have the gut to say who ...you want me to say nothing back to your friend nasty texts..just sit there and don't write back . .. ain't gonna happen Honey boo boo...I ain't back down easily...you respect as men then I will respect as woman otherwise bring on the nasty messages ..I know how to wrote back"

Honey boo boo I'm sorry but that's just hilarious, i keep thinking of that spoiled American child

"Ignore and rise above.

Don't say some people ,have the gut to say who ...you want me to say nothing back to your friend nasty texts..just sit there and don't write back . .. ain't gonna happen Honey boo boo...I ain't back down easily...you respect as men then I will respect as woman otherwise bring on the nasty messages ..I know how to wrote back

Honey boo boo I'm sorry but that's just hilarious, i keep thinking of that spoiled American child "

Excately, they are acting like one

"There's a difference between banter and consistent targeting, think this should just be put to bed It takes two to tango.

I'm not taking sides I'm Just saying should be put to bed, when things get like this bans usually follow so best to just stop So who is targeting who. "

I can read between the lines ..I am not a child....

"

Well said...I posted on another thread about how it doesn't take much effort or time to set up your profile to at least garner some interest and that a well thought out and respectful message will on average be more likely to be read and responded too. The sheer volume of messages received daily by ladies and indeed couples on here means that unfortunately those good messages get missed as the barrage of crap messages outweigh them.

In a nutshell my friend "

middle of nowhere

Lol

Yeah better than yours

I am bullying anyone..just replying what you wrote..He keeps it in the fridge..u don't consider that bullying too..but when I reply it's bullying...that's fucking bullshit"

The fridge comment was mine. And I agree with you, you do talk trash.

That's my last comment. Youre not worth another .

How do you block abuse?

Really???

Rover your at nothing here on theese threads

Men overnumber women here

We not allowed to have a preference who we want to meet

If we have on ur profile we not meeting

We are attention seeking stuck up ego seeking bitches

If we meet to much we are sluts

If on ur profile states not looking for new meets we are time wastors and think its face book

Now after all that how would reading all that crap on forums entice u to meet anyone

So much for fab being fun eh!

"

Oh I hear ya there , well said

I'm not taking sides I'm Just saying should be put to bed, when things get like this bans usually follow so best to just stop So who is targeting who.

I can read between the lines ..I am not a child...."

Who called you a child

I agree James but you have the facilities and are known for your parties. Many don't have that luxury... building up acquaintances is very important and building up carefully is another. I never send a first message anymore... Haven't needed to on this profile and that's now about 10 months I think. I guess I have always prefered repeats and regulars and never consider one off meets, so am different from most guys. What I'm saying that one doesn't need to go to socials to have a lot of regular fun either. It's also alot about respect, trust, honesty and not disappointing too."

I'm not taking sides I'm Just saying should be put to bed, when things get like this bans usually follow so best to just stop So who is targeting who.

I can read between the lines ..I am not a child....

Who called you a child "

Just chill out, will ya

Ahahhahah you scare me now

"

Well done you got the reaction you were looking but like I said earlier people will soon cop onto your Games. Watch this space.