FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is it just me or......

Is it just me or......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..does nearly every forum post turn personal between a few people and the actual topic is lost among the bickering and personal insults?

Might just be me, but I frequently lose the will to live after reading half of the comments and don't post as it's ignored.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Phoenix i agree ...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I agree....some people are very immature....mrs _avie t

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

There's one or two on here that are just on to upset the forums. Probably should just be ignored but sometimes they deserve a "reply"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"..does nearly every forum post turn personal between a few people and the actual topic is lost among the bickering and personal insults?

Might just be me, but I frequently lose the will to live after reading half of the comments and don't post as it's ignored.

"

I noticed a few of them even got their post in already.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"..does nearly every forum post turn personal between a few people and the actual topic is lost among the bickering and personal insults?

"

Either that or it turns into a pun war

"There's one or two on here that are just on to upset the forums. Probably should just be ignored but sometimes they deserve a "reply""

It's like having a toothache you know you should not go near it but every now and then you just have to poke it

Yup agree totally

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

It's not you, not to many stay on topic and most turn into a shit slinging competition,but sometimes that's fun too

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"There's one or two on here that are just on to upset the forums. Probably should just be ignored but sometimes they deserve a "reply"

It's like having a toothache you know you should not go near it but every now and then you just have to poke it "

This is probably the best analogy..and after you poked it you wonder why you bothered

True, but then how would we know who to block?

"

I agree Phoenix, definitely there are those that have a desire just to be a disruptive force and antagonistic on here and can turn civil thread topics into their own sideshow. I tend to tune out when certain people start to act up.

Our block list has been hrowing lately, mostly due to forum activity

Keyboard warriors and stupidity go hand in hand here ...

Rise above...

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Yup agree totally "

Pop over to my vag thread for a mo

"Keyboard warriors and stupidity go hand in hand here ...

Rise above...

"

Sounds like you have some experience on the subject.

Totally agree

Defo in any I have read.... they all manage to fall away from initial post and then down to a few individuals opinions.

Maybe just to little users?

Rise above...

Sounds like you have some experience on the subject. "

Seriosuly stop trying to stir the shit pot.

Rise above...

Got to be something in the pot to stir. "

Groundhog Day......

Rise above...

Got to be something in the pot to stir.

Groundhog Day...... "

Isn't it just Phoenix..the trolls out in force tonight...best not feed them

Rise above...

Got to be something in the pot to stir.

Groundhog Day......

Isn't it just Phoenix..the trolls out in force tonight...best not feed them There you go again name calling. "

One or two in here, are now playing the victim card.. everyone in here has the right to reply back to any nasty message they receive back .. it's unfair to consider some messages nasty and just ignore the nasty comments they wrote it. Stop playing the victim card... All , I am saying we need to respect each other or it's gonna turn nasty...

I hate when peoples try playing the victim card when they wrote nasty comments..

I know some of my messages were to hard and nasty to degist but I was only replying to what they wrote it back ..

I am not here to offend anyone but anyone that try to insult me ..just know that I know how to defend myself.

We are grown people here...so let's respect each other or bringing on the heat simple...

I am a genuine guy here but I don't take any bullshit from anyone same as u don't get any bullshit from anyone.

Peace and love

Honestly I have read few the threads and there's not alot of nasty ones ,untill someone starts with an attitude not opinion big difference... And profile s with major Alfa ego big turn off ...

"One or two in here, are now playing the victim card.. everyone in here has the right to reply back to any nasty message they receive back .. it's unfair to consider some messages nasty and just ignore the nasty comments they wrote it. Stop playing the victim card... All , I am saying we need to respect each other or it's gonna turn nasty...

I hate when peoples try playing the victim card when they wrote nasty comments..

I know some of my messages were to hard and nasty to degist but I was only replying to what they wrote it back ..

I am not here to offend anyone but anyone that try to insult me ..just know that I know how to defend myself.

We are grown people here...so let's respect each other or bringing on the heat simple...

I am a genuine guy here but I don't take any bullshit from anyone same as u don't get any bullshit from anyone.

Peace and love"

Because you are a man you can be bullied laughed at by men and women here. But when you fight back you are called the bully.

"

Not every forum post..but some definitely do ...

"One or two in here, are now playing the victim card.. everyone in here has the right to reply back to any nasty message they receive back .. it's unfair to consider some messages nasty and just ignore the nasty comments they wrote it. Stop playing the victim card... All , I am saying we need to respect each other or it's gonna turn nasty...

Peace and love Because you are a man you can be bullied laughed at by men and women here. But when you fight back you are called the bully. "

That's bullshit, try me

Peace and love Because you are a man you can be bullied laughed at by men and women here. But when you fight back you are called the bully.

That's bullshit, try me "

Im on your side on this.

"

Been like this for a long time on here...sadly its nothing new Phoenix. There used to be time when good debate and discussion was common but as you say it's mostly gone all personal and clanish.

Peace and love Because you are a man you can be bullied laughed at by men and women here. But when you fight back you are called the bully.

That's bullshit, try me Im on your side on this. "

I know...like you said before..the truth hurt some peoples and when nothing work for them..they bring the victim card on the table .

"Honestly I have read few the threads and there's not alot of nasty ones ,untill someone starts with an attitude not opinion big difference... And profile s with major Alfa ego big turn off ... "

Let's be honest here, profile with Alfa ego is a big turn off for you but a big yes yes for another person..we are all different..just saying

"Honestly I have read few the threads and there's not alot of nasty ones ,untill someone starts with an attitude not opinion big difference... And profile s with major Alfa ego big turn off ...

Let's be honest here, profile with Alfa ego is a big turn off for you but a big yes yes for another person..we are all different..just saying "

Ok that sounds fair enough but maybe not don't see any verifications, just saying

I think to be fair this is a general trend on internet forums not just here.

This has been the same since we were on swing4!!! Some people just love to argue and then the other fake profiles etc love to stir up trouble we suspect it will never change!!

Been like this for a long time on here...sadly its nothing new Phoenix. There used to be time when good debate and discussion was common but as you say it's mostly gone all personal and clanish. "

I do remember those times Instigator. People didn't and won't always agree on everything but could put their views across without getting personal.

It was fun then as it sometimes brought new information to the table that some didn't know.

It was rare then that person(s) and ego(s) took control of the posts as they were just ignored and people who contributed were listened to.

Oh well....those were the days

"Honestly I have read few the threads and there's not alot of nasty ones ,untill someone starts with an attitude not opinion big difference... And profile s with major Alfa ego big turn off ...

Let's be honest here, profile with Alfa ego is a big turn off for you but a big yes yes for another person..we are all different..just saying

Ok that sounds fair enough but maybe not don't see any verifications, just saying "

Check again our profile or you need to go to speechsaver ...just saying too

Ok that sounds fair enough but maybe not don't see any verifications, just saying

Check again our profile or you need to go to speechsaver ...just saying too"

Case in point?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Been like this for a long time on here...sadly its nothing new Phoenix. There used to be time when good debate and discussion was common but as you say it's mostly gone all personal and clanish.

I do remember those times Instigator. People didn't and won't always agree on everything but could put their views across without getting personal.

It was fun then as it sometimes brought new information to the table that some didn't know.

It was rare then that person(s) and ego(s) took control of the posts as they were just ignored and people who contributed were listened to.

Oh well....those were the days "

How many years back was that?

How many years back was that? "

About 5 DH ... remember?

on the hill NordWest of

About 5 DH ... remember? "

No, I'm not on fab that long. But I remember that the forum was always a bit of an up and down. Although it is very dull for almost a year now. Unfortunately you can't speak your mind what the causes are, last time I did I got reported and send to the naughty step.

About 5 DH ... remember?

No, I'm not on fab that long. But I remember that the forum was always a bit of an up and down. Although it is very dull for almost a year now. Unfortunately you can't speak your mind what the causes are, last time I did I got reported and send to the naughty step. "

Really? I thought Id been perving yours that long...

Forum has lost its vavavoom but we will get it back

About 5 DH ... remember?

No, I'm not on fab that long. But I remember that the forum was always a bit of an up and down. Although it is very dull for almost a year now. Unfortunately you can't speak your mind what the causes are, last time I did I got reported and send to the naughty step. "

People did get sent to the naughty step then too DH but the chat was interesting

How many years back was that? "

I agree this last year has been the dullest ad far as stimulating chat in the 3 half years I've been here. There was even a time we conversed a lot... disagreed agreed misunderstood each other but ad you this last year it's dull.

on the hill NordWest of

How many years back was that? I agree this last year has been the dullest ad far as stimulating chat in the 3 half years I've been here. There was even a time we conversed a lot... disagreed agreed misunderstood each other but ad you this last year it's dull."

Are you saying you miss disagreeing with you?

How many years back was that? I agree this last year has been the dullest ad far as stimulating chat in the 3 half years I've been here. There was even a time we conversed a lot... disagreed agreed misunderstood each other but ad you this last year it's dull.

Are you saying you miss disagreeing with you? "

I never disagree with myself... That would just be so deconstructive

But with you? We didn't disagree that much after we reread what each were actually saying . Am I wrong

» Add a new message to this topic