FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ahhh shur

Ahhh shur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo32 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Wouldnt ya be sick or reading the same shite on here....giving out about this and that and people saying they are sick of it...sick of too many messages...fed up of not getting enough messages...this lad said this about my arse...that wan said my cock was wonky...for the suffering love of jesus...cop on...people can be assholes...and yes you can be offended without telling everyone.and yes you can not agree with someone too...we are all entitled to an oponion..and yes i know how it looks posting a thread giving out about people giving out....anddddd yes it was your arse i was on about...and maybe your cock is wonky...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

"Wouldnt ya be sick or reading the same shite on here....giving out about this and that and people saying they are sick of it...sick of too many messages...fed up of not getting enough messages...this lad said this about my arse...that wan said my cock was wonky...for the suffering love of jesus...cop on...people can be assholes...and yes you can be offended without telling everyone.and yes you can not agree with someone too...we are all entitled to an oponion..and yes i know how it looks posting a thread giving out about people giving out....anddddd yes it was your arse i was on about...and maybe your cock is wonky... "
well said

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"Wouldnt ya be sick or reading the same shite on here....giving out about this and that and people saying they are sick of it...sick of too many messages...fed up of not getting enough messages...this lad said this about my arse...that wan said my cock was wonky...for the suffering love of jesus...cop on...people can be assholes...and yes you can be offended without telling everyone.and yes you can not agree with someone too...we are all entitled to an oponion..and yes i know how it looks posting a thread giving out about people giving out....anddddd yes it was your arse i was on about...and maybe your cock is wonky... "

Pmsl ...i love this and so does my wonky arse

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there was a infinity emoji I'd be posting it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great post OP

tipperary

"Great post OP"

Cheers buddy

tipperary

"Wouldnt ya be sick or reading the same shite on here....giving out about this and that and people saying they are sick of it...sick of too many messages...fed up of not getting enough messages...this lad said this about my arse...that wan said my cock was wonky...for the suffering love of jesus...cop on...people can be assholes...and yes you can be offended without telling everyone.and yes you can not agree with someone too...we are all entitled to an oponion..and yes i know how it looks posting a thread giving out about people giving out....anddddd yes it was your arse i was on about...and maybe your cock is wonky...

Pmsl ...i love this and so does my wonky arse "

And i in return can say that i enjoy your wonky arse too

» Add a new message to this topic