FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Presidential race.

Presidential race.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lucard5 OP   Man  over a year ago

kerry capital

Any opinions? Share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan5200Man  over a year ago

cavan

"Any opinions? Share"
the rules of Hell’s Kitchen come to mind.... you can talk about anything here except Religion and Politics

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Not a fooking one but id great sex last night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any opinions? Share"

I think Michael D would be goosed in a sprint.. looks more like a middle distance kind of guy

Michael D is not getting our vote the ass man for fg and labor

xxx

Vote michael D fir a blow job

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

Fair offer ...

he has my vote ..... Where do i collect the bj

xxx

"Fair offer ...

he has my vote ..... Where do i collect the bj"

We can decide on a location

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 14:35:35]

"Vote michael D fir a blow job"

This does not seem in the democtatic spirit....

xxx

"Vote michael D fir a blow job

This does not seem in the democtatic spirit...."

Do you want a blow job

Do you want a blow job "

Do I have to change my vote....

xxx

Do you want a blow job

Do I have to change my vote...."

Michael D and ill make it sloppy and deep

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

None of it matters.

Ireland voted 70% to end Irish citizenship for babies born to immigrants in Ireland and the goverment does not like it, so just ignores it and lets people stay all the time.

Ireland voted to bring in abortion, the goverment supports this, so that vote means there can be no leeway, doctors can not object, etc.

Its just a bunch of fucking gimps.

xxx

"None of it matters.

Ireland voted 70% to end Irish citizenship for babies born to immigrants in Ireland and the goverment does not like it, so just ignores it and lets people stay all the time.

Ireland voted to bring in abortion, the goverment supports this, so that vote means there can be no leeway, doctors can not object, etc.

Its just a bunch of fucking gimps."

Fucking democracy its a pile of shite when it doesn't go your way.. down with freedom if choice ehh

By *mokey and the bandit 1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

From all the candidates micheal D is probably the best choice. The president job is as a figure head for the state and he has all the qualities to represent us.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"None of it matters.

Fucking democracy its a pile of shite when it doesn't go your way.. down with freedom if choice ehh "

I was only on the winning side once, the lisbon referendum and that was re-run so everyone who voted the same way twice was on the winning side once.

That means I wanted people born in Ireland to be Irish. I thought the soltuion to people scamming us to have babies here was to speed up processing, not strip rights away.

But people voted for it, so they should be kicked out.

I was anti abortion cause I only agree with it when it saves the mothers life which was already legal. Where the baby would not survie and it was cruel not to abort and In the case of sexual assault I think the baby should be aborted and manslaughter added to the charges and dna used to convict.

But people voted for it, so they should be able to abort DS babies, or late term babies if they want.

My point is, even when deomocracy goes your way, you dont get what you voted for, you get what the goverment wants regardless of the vote.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A complete waste of money who needs another election a couple of million down the tubes. Sure the Irish are suckers giving those idiots lots of money .

xxx

"None of it matters.

Fucking democracy its a pile of shite when it doesn't go your way.. down with freedom if choice ehh

I was only on the winning side once, the lisbon referendum and that was re-run so everyone who voted the same way twice was on the winning side once.

That means I wanted people born in Ireland to be Irish. I thought the soltuion to people scamming us to have babies here was to speed up processing, not strip rights away.

I was anti abortion cause I only agree with it when it saves the mothers life which was already legal. Where the baby would not survie and it was cruel not to abort and In the case of sexual assault I think the baby should be aborted and manslaughter added to the charges and dna used to convict.

But people voted for it, so they should be able to abort DS babies, or late term babies if they want.

My point is, even when deomocracy goes your way, you dont get what you voted for, you get what the goverment wants regardless of the vote."

Ive a hangover and didnt really want your anti abortion beliefs or the reasoning behind it. Its happening and lucky for you you'll never have to make that choice or deal with the aftermath...you've a penis not a womb.

Lisbon was a fucking joke ...ill give you that

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Sean Gallagher is our vote !!

"None of it matters.

My point is, even when deomocracy goes your way, you dont get what you voted for, you get what the goverment wants regardless of the vote."

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I’ve no clue what the president does.

kerry capital

Neither does he

xxx

He does irish stuff

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I don't think we need one but in my opinion Michael d Higgins was the only credible choice...

kerry capital

I agree he was the only credible choice. What we have to ask is are all the other politicians making too much money to come under the scrutiny of the Nation.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

"Not a fooking one but id great sex last night "

Me too

Tina

» Add a new message to this topic