FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Under your skin . . .

Under your skin . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ulu00 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Donegal

Ever have that one fabber who just gets under your skin? My fav fabber is a prick of the highest order and we spend 90% of our time arguing but I just can't say no to him. Anyone else have this experience? Maybe we can pair off all the arseholes so we can have some peace lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

I have one of those as well really knows how to piss me off at times then comes back all sweet and innocent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly I couldnt meet someone who pissed me off like that.

I like a good heated debate but not to the point where the person actually iritates me

Not anyone from fab but I have a fried that gets under my skin. I can't say to him. He is one of them guys that I just love to hate.

I have thick skin usually but I have had one guy i had to report for harrassing. I did not argue its not my way, i just ignore, Ignorance is bliss but some just cannot handle it and then show their true colours.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

My boss but don't think she's on fab

Yup there are people that just make me growl when I see their name & not in a good way.

Uh, no.

"My boss but don't think she's on fab "

Lol you never know

"My boss but don't think she's on fab

Lol you never know "

Would you though.......

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not me like is too short to give time to never mind meet people who annoy me. I am here for fun not to be frustrated by others.

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

People who think this is fac*book and not a swing site, on the forums but not meeting anyone..

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"Ever have that one fabber who just gets under your skin? My fav fabber is a prick of the highest order and we spend 90% of our time arguing but I just can't say no to him. Anyone else have this experience? Maybe we can pair off all the arseholes so we can have some peace lol "

Omg i have this situation..he drives me mad, is the opposite to what i go for,hes rude, bit of an ass .. but i struggle to say no to him ...like wtf !!! I need an intervention!!!

Ye women are crazy

Donegal

"Ever have that one fabber who just gets under your skin? My fav fabber is a prick of the highest order and we spend 90% of our time arguing but I just can't say no to him. Anyone else have this experience? Maybe we can pair off all the arseholes so we can have some peace lol

Omg i have this situation..he drives me mad, is the opposite to what i go for,hes rude, bit of an ass .. but i struggle to say no to him ...like wtf !!! I need an intervention!!! "

Swap you, yours for mine and we'll both tell them to fuck off lol

Donegal

"I have one of those as well really knows how to piss me off at times then comes back all sweet and innocent"

Yeah comes back with that one line or gesture then you forget you hate him for a day or two lol

By *cilWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

"Ever have that one fabber who just gets under your skin? My fav fabber is a prick of the highest order and we spend 90% of our time arguing but I just can't say no to him. Anyone else have this experience? Maybe we can pair off all the arseholes so we can have some peace lol "

I've had it. So frustrating but so fucking sexy. I've learned to say no! I miss the amazing sex but it's also very liberating.

"Honestly I couldnt meet someone who pissed me off like that.

I like a good heated debate but not to the point where the person actually iritates me"

+1 I prefer not to get too worked up, if someone gets under my skin that much on here, I leave them to it... life’s too short for shit tbh...

Donegal

"Ever have that one fabber who just gets under your skin? My fav fabber is a prick of the highest order and we spend 90% of our time arguing but I just can't say no to him. Anyone else have this experience? Maybe we can pair off all the arseholes so we can have some peace lol

I've had it. So frustrating but so fucking sexy. I've learned to say no! I miss the amazing sex but it's also very liberating. "

I need to learn to say no! Well I have said it, just haven't stuck to it very well!

By *cilWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

I've had it. So frustrating but so fucking sexy. I've learned to say no! I miss the amazing sex but it's also very liberating.

I need to learn to say no! Well I have said it, just haven't stuck to it very well! "

It's so hard at first but it's worth it in the end. It's ok if you are enjoying though

Donegal

I need to learn to say no! Well I have said it, just haven't stuck to it very well!

It's so hard at first but it's worth it in the end. It's ok if you are enjoying though"

I enjoy it too a point and then I want to stab him in the thigh with a fork

Oh I read the post wrong I have a situation just like this going on also. Saying no is the hard part I done it and then the other party got angry. And like you I did not stick to it very well as the sex is so good lol.

It's so hard at first but it's worth it in the end. It's ok if you are enjoying though

I enjoy it too a point and then I want to stab him in the thigh with a fork "

Stab him in the tigh witb a fork omg am in stitches here lol. Never heard that saying before ha ha

Donegal

Some days he most definitely deserves it miss grey lol

Lol I hear you

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"People who think this is fac*book and not a swing site, on the forums but not meeting anyone.."

Agreed, we don't waste time getting hung up on them, but there are a few very vocal people on the forums with not a verification to their name.

"People who think this is fac*book and not a swing site, on the forums but not meeting anyone..

Agreed, we don't waste time getting hung up on them, but there are a few very vocal people on the forums with not a verification to their name. "

Very true but some are probably very genuine just not getting any luck, maybe need some guidance . Alot are total and utter fakes. Hard to tell some times.

Ya you have no problem saying no to me ya bitch Haha

"People who think this is fac*book and not a swing site, on the forums but not meeting anyone..

Agreed, we don't waste time getting hung up on them, but there are a few very vocal people on the forums with not a verification to their name.

Very true but some are probably very genuine just not getting any luck, maybe need some guidance . Alot are total and utter fakes. Hard to tell some times."

Some like myself had verifications on old profiles... but lets face it verifications are so easy to get without ever meeting the person, there is at least one moanong thread a week about this, that they are pretty much usless anyway

Donegal

Ya you have no problem saying no to me ya bitch Haha"

You just make it easy tho honey bun

"Not me like is too short to give time to never mind meet people who annoy me. I am here for fun not to be frustrated by others. "

Yip life is too short to waste my time with the few people, who for various reasons, have pissed me off. I won't ever see them again so why use my precious time even thinking about them!

Havn't been intrigued by any guy nor had a guy who has engaged my brain in quite a while...well over a year!

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Very true but some are probably very genuine just not getting any luck, maybe need some guidance . Alot are total and utter fakes. Hard to tell some times.

Some like myself had verifications on old profiles... but lets face it verifications are so easy to get without ever meeting the person, there is at least one moanong thread a week about this, that they are pretty much usless anyway"

Ah yes, I 100% get that. My post was more a dig at a particular couple of trolls who would normally bite straight away on a thread like this.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Omg i have this situation..he drives me mad, is the opposite to what i go for,hes rude, bit of an ass .. but i struggle to say no to him ...like wtf !!! I need an intervention!!!

Swap you, yours for mine and we'll both tell them to fuck off lol"

Sounds like a plan

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"My boss but don't think she's on fab

Lol you never know "

You would be surprised at who you might meet here. We're all the same, us humans.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"Not me like is too short to give time to never mind meet people who annoy me. I am here for fun not to be frustrated by others.

Yip life is too short to waste my time with the few people, who for various reasons, have pissed me off. I won't ever see them again so why use my precious time even thinking about them!

Havn't been intrigued by any guy nor had a guy who has engaged my brain in quite a while...well over a year!

"

Now, there's a challenge.

"Not me like is too short to give time to never mind meet people who annoy me. I am here for fun not to be frustrated by others.

Now, there's a challenge. "

The question is...can you rise to it?

Donegal

Swap you, yours for mine and we'll both tell them to fuck off lol

Sounds like a plan "

Have a wee go on him first tho, he's definitely a man that knows what he's doing lol

Donegal

I bit the bullet fabbers and hit the block button! Now I need some gin lol

» Add a new message to this topic