FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are you a swinger?

Are you a swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylace OP   Woman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Stolen from swingers chat.

Would you call yourself a swinger?

A swinger is defined as a person that swaps partners. So as a single person I wouldn’t fit properly into that character. But I would still consider myself a swinger because I like to play with couples and others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"Stolen from swingers chat.

A swinger is defined as a person that swaps partners. So as a single person I wouldn’t fit properly into that character. But I would still consider myself a swinger because I like to play with couples and others.

"

we would be but not to the point it takes over our lives sometimes he has to get pushed out the door can't find perfect match all the time #take the bullet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Swingle ?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Swingle ?"

By *acrohardMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"

You could always redefine what the word swinger means.

Urban dictionary:

Sexually free spirited.

Swingers can be couples (married or not) or singles. ... Sometimes this means "swapping wives" sometimes it means "group sex". ... The persons who enjoy sexual relations outside their otherwise fidelitous relationship, often as an organized activity such as a Swing Party.

Maybe it's time many move into the 20th century. Just saying.

I've been told often by couples I'm not a swinger because I'm single. All that has ever achieved is creating a disinterest with couples. Hasn't changed anything else.

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"Urban dictionary:

Sexually free spirited.

Swingers can be couples (married or not) or singles. ... Sometimes this means "swapping wives" sometimes it means "group sex". ... The persons who enjoy sexual relations outside their otherwise fidelitous relationship, often as an organized activity such as a Swing Party.

I've been told often by couples I'm not a swinger because I'm single. All that has ever achieved is creating a disinterest with couples. Hasn't changed anything else."

I thought it just meant cheating with permission

"Urban dictionary:

Sexually free spirited.

I've been told often by couples I'm not a swinger because I'm single. All that has ever achieved is creating a disinterest with couples. Hasn't changed anything else.I thought it just meant cheating with permission "

Summed up in a single word. Promiscuous

Waterford City

Swingle ?"

This I like.

Waterford City

"Urban dictionary:

Sexually free spirited.

I've been told often by couples I'm not a swinger because I'm single. All that has ever achieved is creating a disinterest with couples. Hasn't changed anything else.I thought it just meant cheating with permission

Summed up in a single word. Promiscuous "

Is that not usually said in a judgmental tone? I don’t do judgement. xx

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As I've been told that I'm not I have thought about that several times and have changed my point of view over the years and came to the conclusion I can't be arsed. By the end of the day it's just a label and maybe it's a label that has outlived itself because unfortunately comes with certain stigma and as instigator mentioned some don't want it seen to have progressed on from it's orgin, the simple partner swap. So therefore I see myself as a sexually openminded, liberal and promiscuous person.

I can’t be a swinger as I’m not part of a couple but I am a lover of their lifestyle. Think I’m just me

I'm the same however I love sex and always open to pleasing my sexual partner(s)

What's wrong with the generic "consensual non-monogamy"?

"As I've been told that I'm not I have thought about that several times and have changed my point of view over the years and came to the conclusion I can't be arsed. By the end of the day it's just a label and maybe it's a label that has outlived itself because unfortunately comes with certain stigma and as instigator mentioned some don't want it seen to have progressed on from it's orgin, the simple partner swap. So therefore I see myself as a sexually openminded, liberal and promiscuous person. "

Glad you also used promiscuous in a no judgemental way too.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"What's wrong with the generic "consensual non-monogamy"? "

Con-non-mon

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"What's wrong with the generic "consensual non-monogamy"?

Con-non-mon "

Mnah Mnah

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

The more modern term swinger I thought ment someone who enjoys group sexual activity.

"The more modern term swinger I thought ment someone who enjoys group sexual activity."

Orgy

Not to hijack a thread but it's related...

Would it effect who you met if you didn't consider them a true swinger?

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

Just an open minded couple

By *cilWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

When I joined fab I was part of a couple. We met other singles and couples. I'm single now and just enjoying myself. I can't be arsed with labels, I'm a sexual woman who enjoys indulging. I don't like the dial a fuck attitude of some people though.

I like a single!

Waterford City

"Not to hijack a thread but it's related...

Would it effect who you met if you didn't consider them a true swinger? "

I don’t look at labels. Once the person isn’t sneaking around behind someone’s back I’m open to meeting them to see how we get on.

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

"The more modern term swinger I thought ment someone who enjoys group sexual activity."

Love group activity, be that just 1 person or 5. We definitely would consider ourselves swingers at this stage.

"The more modern term swinger I thought ment someone who enjoys group sexual activity.

Love group activity, be that just 1 person or 5. We definitely would consider ourselves swingers at this stage. "

Id love nothing more being in that group lol

Technically...no

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Nope not at all

Swingle ?"

Love it lol

Labels are for jars, not people xxx we are All sexually open minded people who like to explore and live out our fantasies and sexuality to the fullest. Not defined by age, race, gender or status. Calls us swingers, swingles, swangles, or triangles we are all just here for the horn lol xxxx

Waterford City

"Labels are for jars, not people xxx we are All sexually open minded people who like to explore and live out our fantasies and sexuality to the fullest. Not defined by age, race, gender or status. Calls us swingers, swingles, swangles, or triangles we are all just here for the horn lol xxxx"

Love it. xx

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"

I'd agree with your outlook. I love couples or groups.

Swingle ?"

I am a swingle and I love it

I'm not... I should probably leave really

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

We are swingers..but we dont hop into bed with anyone, as some people think all swingers do..we play with couples and singles when the sexy little spark is there.

"We are swingers..but we dont hop into bed with anyone, as some people think all swingers do..we play with couples and singles when the sexy little spark is there. "

^^^

couldn't agree more

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Most of the single men on here will not in any way share their girls with anyone if they had one.

A lot of the men on here are the opposite of swingers, they leave their other half in the dark and just go around cheating etc.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

People get confused between swinging and swapping... Saying a single person can't be a swinger is just an indication of that person's own ignorance about the lifestyle they're living.

I'm single, but have also been half of a couple... I've attended parties, clubs, events.

Yet I've never considered myself a swinger.

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"We are swingers..but we dont hop into bed with anyone, as some people think all swingers do..we play with couples and singles when the sexy little spark is there. "

sounds like us !

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I've often had this conversation with people. I don't care what I'm called, I just enjoy the lifestyle

Were all just fabbers xox

» Add a new message to this topic