FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Not giving a fuck...

Not giving a fuck...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anaduABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I keep saying I dont give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore. Problem is I'm not I actually believe myself when I say it...is it possible to simply not give a Fuck and just live your own life...if so how the Fuck can it be done? -

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dublin

"I keep saying I dont give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore. Problem is I'm not I actually believe myself when I say it...is it possible to simply not give a Fuck and just live your own life...if so how the Fuck can it be done? -"

That should say not sure ...

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Simple.

You just stop giving a fuck.

Seriously though, if you're telling yourself you don't give a fuck, then you probably do give a fuck.

It's when you don't have to tell yourself you don't give a fuck, you truly don't give a fuck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to give a fuck..its getting someone to take it fails me

Not giving a fuck about anything would be a horrible way to go through life to be honest

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

You need to shake it off dude. If your negitive you attract negitivity...you get out of life what you put in. Its bullshit you dont give a fuck.. of course you do otherwise your living in a world where you love or care for no one and no one loves or cares for you. Thats awful

"Not giving a fuck about anything would be a horrible way to go through life to be honest"

Agree... Turning nihilistic can happen really easily, especially to guys... Guys need a purpose, happened to me for a point in my life too - check out Jordan Peterson on YouTube

Ah I couldn’t give a fuck.

"You need to shake it off dude. If your negitive you attract negitivity...you get out of life what you put in. Its bullshit you dont give a fuck.. of course you do otherwise your living in a world where you love or care for no one and no one loves or cares for you. Thats awful "

great out look agreed x

Dublin

"You need to shake it off dude. If your negitive you attract negitivity...you get out of life what you put in. Its bullshit you dont give a fuck.. of course you do otherwise your living in a world where you love or care for no one and no one loves or cares for you. Thats awful

great out look agreed x"

I agree that's a nice way to look at it x

"You need to shake it off dude. If your negitive you attract negitivity...you get out of life what you put in. Its bullshit you dont give a fuck.. of course you do otherwise your living in a world where you love or care for no one and no one loves or cares for you. Thats awful

great out look agreed x

I agree that's a nice way to look at it x"

Wait a second so what are we talking about not giving a fuck about here lol??!!

By *cl2010Couple  over a year ago

cork

Yeah it's very possible. I work that way.

Ime it comes from two main sources,A. being a successful person (however you define that to yourself), and B. understanding other people's motivations.

In B. The most important thing to know is that people are seldom cruel for no reason, and when they are it's a way to lash out over their own pain. Misery loves company

Dublin

great out look agreed x

Wait a second so what are we talking about not giving a fuck about here lol??!! "

Oh the irony lol

Dublin

great out look agreed x

Wait a second so what are we talking about not giving a fuck about here lol??!! "

Oh the irony lol

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

"I keep saying I dont give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore. Problem is I'm not I actually believe myself when I say it...is it possible to simply not give a Fuck and just live your own life...if so how the Fuck can it be done? -"

How can it be done, simply think of who and what you care about, if you care about no one or nothing, then you can live a live without giving a fuck!

Ps. You get out of life what you put in is right - in a fantasy world! If everyone is honest, they can see that for themselves.

People get married, one spouse loves the other, other doesn’t! You work hard, passed over for promotions. You train hard, yet to fail to be selected out of favouritism! The list is endless....

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Psychopaths can turn caring on and off.

They can care about a sister, or a pet dog, or a car, and if you hurt the things they care about then poof, they flip the switch and dont give a shit about you.

But they can also turn it off about the things they care about. They fall out with a sister or something and then poof, they view the sister as nothing more than an inanimate object on the ground. They are not being mean, they are not being spiteful, they just simply don't care.

Some of them can use this not caring to hurt people. But thats going a step beyond not caring or not giving a shit.

Lastly, there is an old myth that to be a huge success in business you need to be a psychopath. You need to not care about stepping on everyone to get there, not give a shit. But research shows, all the richest people on the planet, protect and care for a huge group of people. They offer jobs, contracts, work to all their friends whenever they can. It's been shown they even turn down work they can do, to give to people they just like. Just because they can turn a blind eye to something like pollution caused by a plant does not make they psychopaths. It makes them realists.

So all and all, if you care about people own it. Give yourself a pat on the back when it lets you down, you cared for someone and gave them a chance and sure it didnt work out, but give the next person a chance. Don't have to be a doormat, but dont have to stop giving new people a chance either.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

----------------------

Obviously, there's some things in our lives we all need to give a fck about (like our health, family, friends) but then there's the other stuff no one shouldn't give a fck about (like bullshit social media, comparisons, wrinkles, pleasing everybody, etc) which is a healthy state of being

So I've decided to present a few novel approaches

and quotes about not giving a f ck:

Socratic: "Not giving a fuck is better than revenge"

Health: "I saved 100% on stress by not giving a fuck!"

Philosophical: "Not giving a fuck does not mean being indifferent, it means being comfortable with being different"

Apologetic: "I would apologise for not giving a fuck

...but I was just too busy not giving a fuck"

Ambitious: "You should give a fuck, you really should. But only about things that set your soul on fire. Save your fucks for magical shit"

Empathy: "Why the fuck should I give a fuck about you not giving a fuck?"

Sociable: "I'd love to talk but you're giving me an awful pain in the arse.... Oh yes, plus I don't really give a fook!"

Romantic "Frankly dear. I don't give a fuck"

& Yoda "Offended you are. A fuck I don't give"

So not giving a fck should really be saved for those not-so special times and also those not-so special people in your life

Now, any other questions about this topic should be directed to the wall nearest you as personally I don't give a F...

Tim

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Surely if you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be on a forum worrying about not giving a fuck.

You'd just be fucking out there not giving a fuck, for fucks sake.

Ahh, fuck it.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

You deffo shouldn't give a fuck on here. It's diff with family/loved ones. On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!!

"You deffo shouldn't give a fuck on here. It's diff with family/loved ones. On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!! "

What this guy says. Buy that man a beer

"You deffo shouldn't give a fuck on here. It's diff with family/loved ones. On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!! "

Do you approch 20 women at a bar at the same time?

With your cock out?

And a bag over your head?

Fabs not the same as the real world who knew.

Good rule of thumb if you come across a profike that you dont think is worth the effort just dont mail them....

Its not a buffet you dont need to fill your plate with crap you dont really want

[Removed by poster at 24/10/18 09:58:23]

"Psychopaths can turn caring on and off.

They can care about a sister, or a pet dog, or a car, and if you hurt the things they care about then poof, they flip the switch and dont give a shit about you.

But they can also turn it off about the things they care about. They fall out with a sister or something and then poof, they view the sister as nothing more than an inanimate object on the ground. They are not being mean, they are not being spiteful, they just simply don't care.

Some of them can use this not caring to hurt people. But thats going a step beyond not caring or not giving a shit.

Lastly, there is an old myth that to be a huge success in business you need to be a psychopath. You need to not care about stepping on everyone to get there, not give a shit. But research shows, all the richest people on the planet, protect and care for a huge group of people. They offer jobs, contracts, work to all their friends whenever they can. It's been shown they even turn down work they can do, to give to people they just like. Just because they can turn a blind eye to something like pollution caused by a plant does not make they psychopaths. It makes them realists.

So all and all, if you care about people own it. Give yourself a pat on the back when it lets you down, you cared for someone and gave them a chance and sure it didnt work out, but give the next person a chance. Don't have to be a doormat, but dont have to stop giving new people a chance either."

Interesting POV... In each case however they do care about something. The sister, themselves , success etc etc. I'd say there's hardly anyone that genuinely doesn't give a fuck. Even those committing suicide do.

IMO is just a generalised statement about one or two particular things rather than an all out blanket statement that the OP seems to suggest and a few here seem to understand it as. If one starts to think about it... We all respond hense we care. There is always something we care about. The only true person who does GAF is someone who is in a comma state but then he is unaware that he doesn't GAF.

So I'm going to suggest since we only respond because we care, it's a non sense comment that has little real truth.

Tipperary

"You deffo shouldn't give a fuck on here. It's diff with family/loved ones. On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!!

With your cock out?

Good rule of thumb if you come across a profike that you dont think is worth the effort just dont mail them....

Its not a buffet you dont need to fill your plate with crap you dont really want "

starting a convo Is the same anywhere. Give a polite opening mail, simple as that. The point is you can't just put all your eggs into one basket( one profile) on here, site just doesn't work like that. You have to Chance a few women at a time or even umpteen amount of women at a time and also been a performing monkey doesn't guarantee you anything.

"You deffo shouldn't give a fuck on here. It's diff with family/loved ones. On here at times you're expected to jump through hoops like a performing monkey to get meets, fuck that. You could be mailing 20 women at once. Are you expected to put in a effort with all like they're the best thing since sliced bread when in reality you might not get a reply from any? There is a simple approach in life to interacting with women. How would you do it in a pub, cafe, restaurant etc, a polite opening mail, that's how but 9/10 a polite opening mail doesn't work on here. I have learned that through my time so yes, defiantly, don't give a fuck on here!!

With your cock out?

Its not a buffet you dont need to fill your plate with crap you dont really want starting a convo Is the same anywhere. Give a polite opening mail, simple as that. The point is you can't just put all your eggs into one basket( one profile) on here, site just doesn't work like that. You have to Chance a few women at a time or even umpteen amount of women at a time and also been a performing monkey doesn't guarantee you anything. "

But do you really find that many profiles that interest you at once. I agree about being polite, but if your sending out loads of mails at a time that probably comes across in the mesage

And I havent found I need to mail multiple profiles at a time, just ones that interest me or the knes that mail me first.

And I have never been asked to jump through hoops personally

Tipperary

With your cock out?

Its not a buffet you dont need to fill your plate with crap you dont really want starting a convo Is the same anywhere. Give a polite opening mail, simple as that. The point is you can't just put all your eggs into one basket( one profile) on here, site just doesn't work like that. You have to Chance a few women at a time or even umpteen amount of women at a time and also been a performing monkey doesn't guarantee you anything.

But do you really find that many profiles that interest you at once. I agree about being polite, but if your sending out loads of mails at a time that probably comes across in the mesage

And I havent found I need to mail multiple profiles at a time, just ones that interest me or the knes that mail me first.

And I have never been asked to jump through hoops personally"

alot more then just one profile interests me. I have stopped along time ago though actively looking for meets. It's a pure waste of time. Also I'm very very fussy and won't leap up onto anything like alot of men and find I'm physically attracted to very few.

With your cock out?

Its not a buffet you dont need to fill your plate with crap you dont really want starting a convo Is the same anywhere. Give a polite opening mail, simple as that. The point is you can't just put all your eggs into one basket( one profile) on here, site just doesn't work like that. You have to Chance a few women at a time or even umpteen amount of women at a time and also been a performing monkey doesn't guarantee you anything.

And I have never been asked to jump through hoops personallyalot more then just one profile interests me. I have stopped along time ago though actively looking for meets. It's a pure waste of time. Also I'm very very fussy and won't leap up onto anything like alot of men and find I'm physically attracted to very few."

Again I would disagree its a waste of time, but then if thats your exprience fair enough.

Sorry I did read the first post a bit like you would hop up on anything so my bad for the misunderstanding

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Its a nice concept but in reality if you didn't give a fuck about say breathing you would be purple and stiff on the floor. Everybody gives a fuck about something even if its only self preservation.

» Add a new message to this topic