FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mail

Mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So guys quick discussion. What make you reply to a message and what makes you not want to reply?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply... Witty, Funny, mentions something in our profile,doesn't attach 10 cock pics

No reply... Wanna fuck, how r u, any fun.... Etc etc

"Reply... Witty, Funny, mentions something in our profile,doesn't attach 10 cock pics

No reply... Wanna fuck, how r u, any fun.... Etc etc "

Yeah totally agree but safe to say I would jus say hey and a intro to start then if I was to get a reply, start with the banter c if we hit it off jus my opinion

" "

The little brown cock with teeth would be a put off alright.....

"Reply... Witty, Funny, mentions something in our profile,doesn't attach 10 cock pics

Yeah totally agree but safe to say I would jus say hey and a intro to start then if I was to get a reply, start with the banter c if we hit it off jus my opinion "

You go with what works for you but just remember most people get ALOT of polite hi introductions everyday so it's about standing out from the crowd

Yeah totally agree but safe to say I would jus say hey and a intro to start then if I was to get a reply, start with the banter c if we hit it off jus my opinion

You go with what works for you but just remember most people get ALOT of polite hi introductions everyday so it's about standing out from the crowd "

That’s the thing it doesn’t work for me lol can’t do anymore lol but It’s hard to stand out from the crowd wen some profiles have xxx as a conversation starter lol

» Add a new message to this topic