FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men to women ratios

Men to women ratios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocketman99 OP   Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

As we all know there are more single males on this site than single ladies, why is the ratio so big?

Is it because the hornier of the species is male and that women generally aren’t as fond of sex, as adventurous or as brave as a man to join up!

Maybe lovehoney and Ann summers have something to answer for!

The gap is ernormous and surely it’s not the fact males are more talented at google to have came across this site.

It genuinely puzzles me, especially in rampant Ireland!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Cause that's the why

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"As we all know there are more single males on this site than single ladies, why is the ratio so big?

Is it because the hornier of the species is male and that women generally aren’t as fond of sex, as adventurous or as brave as a man to join up! "

So basically you're saying that women are dull, boring, mousy prudes?

fermanagh

"As we all know there are more single males on this site than single ladies, why is the ratio so big?

Is it because the hornier of the species is male and that women generally aren’t as fond of sex, as adventurous or as brave as a man to join up!

So basically you're saying that women are dull, boring, mousy prudes? "

No, definitely not, but can a woman explain why females are reluctant or unwilling to join up? I think it’s a fair point.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Us females are shy.

By *oryou47Man  over a year ago

carlow

I wonder are ye really

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

No, definitely not, but can a woman explain why females are reluctant or unwilling to join up? I think it’s a fair point."

Maybe because when they do join they get hounded by horny men that pray on newbies. I received over 800 messages on my first day, and that was with nothing on the profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe women are equally horny but more circumspect in their choices.

No, definitely not, but can a woman explain why females are reluctant or unwilling to join up? I think it’s a fair point.

Maybe because when they do join they get hounded by horny men that pray on newbies. I received over 800 messages on my first day, and that was with nothing on the profile.

"

Exactly

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Because offline women can ask for sex when they want it and its seen as a great honour. But if a man asks for it too quickly he is a dangerous pervert who needs locking up.

So the percentage of men who will make it on here is greater than the percentage of women, as mostly women who find themselves in positions where they can no longer ask for it in the local bar/club, or dont go out as much, etc etc make it on here.

It's pretty clear women and men are equally unpicky.

Women that like a full and varied sex life are looked down upon in the real world, usually. Just ask how many of the single men on here would get with a woman from on here for a proper committed relationship. We are not seen as suitable by most, even when we have less sexual partners than the man.

Plus, I didn't even know sites like this existed until the day I joined

"Because offline women can ask for sex when they want it and its seen as a great honour. But if a man asks for it too quickly he is a dangerous pervert who needs locking up.

So the percentage of men who will make it on here is greater than the percentage of women, as mostly women who find themselves in positions where they can no longer ask for it in the local bar/club, or dont go out as much, etc etc make it on here.

It's pretty clear women and men are equally unpicky."

I call bullshit. Very rarely have I ever felt comfortable to ask anyone for sex (who the fuck does that anyway).

Also - going out to bars to pick someone up? Why would anyone think that it's a good idea to sleep with a d*unk stranger who will most likely argue with you about wearing protection, really likely not be able to get it up (alcohol) as well as most definitely will not play along with any of the kinks that you're into (that's if you're into anything).

I'll stick to fab thanks. And not because I'm not picky, it's because I may be the pickiest out of them all.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

The same amount of women can't do no strings like men. Women don't have the same mentality of men in regards sex. There is more then that but that's a big part.

Tipperary

"Because offline women can ask for sex when they want it and its seen as a great honour. But if a man asks for it too quickly he is a dangerous pervert who needs locking up.

I call bullshit. Very rarely have I ever felt comfortable to ask anyone for sex (who the fuck does that anyway).

Also - going out to bars to pick someone up? Why would anyone think that it's a good idea to sleep with a d*unk stranger who will most likely argue with you about wearing protection, really likely not be able to get it up (alcohol) as well as most definitely will not play along with any of the kinks that you're into (that's if you're into anything).

I'll stick to fab thanks. And not because I'm not picky, it's because I may be the pickiest out of them all. "

id be amazed if any woman wouldn't stay on fab but for a man it's much easier pull in a pub club setting

I'll stick to fab thanks. And not because I'm not picky, it's because I may be the pickiest out of them all. "

I joined fab because I didn't wanna do the d*unk stranger thing. As much as I love d*unk sex lol

I'll stick to fab thanks. And not because I'm not picky, it's because I may be the pickiest out of them all.

I joined fab because I didn't wanna do the d*unk stranger thing. As much as I love d*unk sex lol"

D*unk people are ugly in how the behave never mind having d*unk sex with them. Perhaps they need the drink for confidence!!!

Feck it I just don't like people

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I actually don’t know why but the popular hook up app has lots of women so it would appear that women do like hook ups and this site might not be seen as a insta hookup site.

Also the point about being adventurous. I find the majority of me here are only looking for straight up easy one on ones. It seems the females are the more adventurous in that regards.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"I actually don’t know why but the popular hook up app has lots of women so it would appear that women do like hook ups and this site might not be seen as a insta hookup site.

Also the point about being adventurous. I find the majority of me here are only looking for straight up easy one on ones. It seems the females are the more adventurous in that regards."

A bit of a generisaltion I feel.....some of us males are thrill seekers and adveturers. Life is short so make the most of it and try new experiences.

fermanagh

"Women that like a full and varied sex life are looked down upon in the real world, usually. Just ask how many of the single men on here would get with a woman from on here for a proper committed relationship. We are not seen as suitable by most, even when we have less sexual partners than the man.

Plus, I didn't even know sites like this existed until the day I joined "

Yeah I totally understand the way society looks at men and women differently in relation to the number of sex partners!! It is grossly unfair and to think any less of a woman because of the number of people she has slept with really pisses me off! Is men can get away with saying we shagged 40 women this year, if a woman says that those in mainstream society call her a slut! I genuinely hate that! ????

Personally I don’t count the number of women I’ve slept with (mind you I don’t need all my fingers) but the mind blowing experiences and memories of encounters is far better to remember!

fermanagh

"I actually don’t know why but the popular hook up app has lots of women so it would appear that women do like hook ups and this site might not be seen as a insta hookup site.

Also the point about being adventurous. I find the majority of me here are only looking for straight up easy one on ones. It seems the females are the more adventurous in that regards."

I would strongly disagree that females are more adventurous! For 3somes, couples probably find guys more willing to join than single ladies! Parties, I reckon if you ask party organisers the number of single guys places fills out the quickest. Maybe a greater number in those willing to play with same sex, but I think that is where it would end.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"

This

Plenty of women join. But are quickly put off by the 'desperation' factor.

Tipperary

This

Plenty of women join. But are quickly put off by the 'desperation' factor. "

The post just proves alot of men couldn't give a fuck what a woman looks like.

It's just the result of millions of years of evolution... Woman unlike all other mammals choose there mates...

This became dominant because of the advantages, like being able to pick a male for healthy offspring (broad shoulders, deep voice, symmetry of face, strong jawline) indicators of protection and health (handy in flintstone times) men with a strong drive to mate (testosterone driven) also became the dominant trait and in terms of choosing/chasing females....narrow waist, big hips/bum, neonautinous face(very youthful), symmetry of face are hard coded in evolutionary again signs of good genes.

That male/female ratio turns up everywhere it's what drives the human race ensuring there is always a huge surplus of possible mates for women to choose from.

It's called the male dominance hierarchy. It's what's driving us folks

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think there's a simple answer to this question, it certainly is a multifaceted one.

It would be interesting to see if the ratio in other countries is any different.

I think the term swinger might not appeal to everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic