FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Purge

Purge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If there was a purge once a year would you hide away or be out sorting shit out to make your next year a happy one????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I don't think I'd be ever able to bring myself to kill anyone, but I might put a few ideas in the ears of others who could

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Can ya ride whoever you like are can you just kill them? I suppose you could probably ride them to death if it came to it so fuck it, I'll be out and about.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"Can ya ride whoever you like are can you just kill them? I suppose you could probably ride them to death if it came to it so fuck it, I'll be out and about. "

That's an interesting point.

I wonder are there rules to how you can and can't kill them?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can ya ride whoever you like are can you just kill them? I suppose you could probably ride them to death if it came to it so fuck it, I'll be out and about. "

Well that settles it for me if your our riding folk to death I'm hiding away. As big as Ireland is I'm not taking the risk of bumping into a big horny you

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

You can ride anyone you want, sexual assault them, beat them, leave them barely alive, torture them, there are no rules.

Just on the weapons you can use.

I don't think I would go out every year, cause in general people don't annoy me enough to murder them. But every 3 or 4 years I would just murder someone who wronged me or my family etc.

» Add a new message to this topic