FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Diversity

Diversity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the years I find I constantly change as to what I am attracted to swing wise

Started off playing with couples then got hooked on parties and clubs

Had a spell of being drawn to single guys for one on one but now find myself going full circle and craving the opportunity to play with couples again

Have you always stayed with the same wish list....Or does it change?

Would love to hear feedback from all parties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Over the years I find I constantly change as to what I am attracted to swing wise

Had a spell of being drawn to single guys for one on one but now find myself going full circle and craving the opportunity to play with couples again

Would love to hear feedback from all parties"

Ah I never changed I would ride anything with a hole in it.

"Over the years I find I constantly change as to what I am attracted to swing wise

Would love to hear feedback from all parties Ah I never changed I would ride anything with a hole in it. "

Heard that about u all right no standards

Would love to hear feedback from all parties Ah I never changed I would ride anything with a hole in it.

Heard that about u all right no standards "

That's me I get up on a cracked plate.

I think is good to follow your instincts and go with what takes your fancy at that time! Change is good and swing life can offer plenty of opportunities to fullfulill all sorts of fabtasies and kink....why would you not change! Xx Paula

Your taste change as you go through life too - as in what you like to eat and drink. As like the seasons or bodies and minds constantly changing so why would your taste in sexual preferences stay the same!?

It's normal and natural so go with the flow!

"I think is good to follow your instincts and go with what takes your fancy at that time! Change is good and swing life can offer plenty of opportunities to fullfulill all sorts of fabtasies and kink....why would you not change! Xx Paula"

Thanks Paula

I just wondered if I was alone or if anyone else changes preference too

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I think we all evolve in ways and eventually come full circle bet you had mostly great fun along the way too xx

I had regular straight vanilla sex up until my mid 30s.

Met a bi woman who wanted to peg me, which progressed to her dressing me up in her underwear, then make-up and wigs followed. I felt silly at first, but as soon as I got my head around that it was just role play I really started enjoying it.

Then after we split up I started wondering what the difference between a strap-on and a real cock would be like. So I started meeting up with m/f couples. I ended up being dominated by couples, being their little bitch.

My next phase will be to take the whole being dominated thing to the next level by being a CD cuck for a couple. I have just bought a chastity cage and can't wait to use it for the first time with a woman or a couple.

There are a few more kinky things I wanna try, but I think I have come long way from my straight vanilla days in my mid 30s.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Its the beauty of this lifestyle you can explore and eventually find what brings the most pleasure...but we have went through different phases where different scenarios appealed to us...so far its kept boredom at bay...

"I had regular straight vanilla sex up until my mid 30s.

Met a bi woman who wanted to peg me, which progressed to her dressing me up in her underwear, then make-up and wigs followed. I felt silly at first, but as soon as I got my head around that it was just role play I really started enjoying it.

Then after we split up I started wondering what the difference between a strap-on and a real cock would be like. So I started meeting up with m/f couples. I ended up being dominated by couples, being their little bitch.

My next phase will be to take the whole being dominated thing to the next level by being a CD cuck for a couple. I have just bought a chastity cage and can't wait to use it for the first time with a woman or a couple.

There are a few more kinky things I wanna try, but I think I have come long way from my straight vanilla days in my mid 30s.

"

Thanks for your honesty

I hope you enjoy the next episode of your adventure

By *ardon69Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

My preferences have changed over the 8/9 years ive been here. I think its fun to change it up a little from meeting single females to cpls then going to meet and greets moved on to private parties then and after all of that trying to seek a better high im back at the start.. and that my friends is a lifecyle of being on fab...

Not sure what to say...we not here that long compared to more experienced couples/singles/TV-TS...we have kinks like anyone else we'd like to try / explore so I guess when we have them tried we'll see where we go from there.

» Add a new message to this topic