FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Afraid to talk

Afraid to talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe this was asked before but are most women afraid to send a message and chat with someone to get to know them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep hands up here I'm a chicken shit I very very rarely have the guts to send the first message

"Yep hands up here I'm a chicken shit I very very rarely have the guts to send the first message "

Bock bock bockaaawww!

"Yep hands up here I'm a chicken shit I very very rarely have the guts to send the first message "

I'm sure you have plenty received anyway

Is it in case they don't message back or....?

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Lol dozens of messages on their way to you today i bet lol

"Yep hands up here I'm a chicken shit I very very rarely have the guts to send the first message

Is it in case they don't message back or....?"

Emmmm I think it's more if they don't want a message from me I don't want to pester people and them having to tell me they are not interested

"Yep hands up here I'm a chicken shit I very very rarely have the guts to send the first message

Emmmm I think it's more if they don't want a message from me I don't want to pester people and them having to tell me they are not interested "

I think all the men on here would be interested in you tbh maybe they are shy.... If you like someone I say go for it. Worst that can happen is no reply

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Don't know about most women but I'm not a shy bird. My favourite option is to make the first step myself like I state on my profile.

Emmmm I think it's more if they don't want a message from me I don't want to pester people and them having to tell me they are not interested

I think all the men on here would be interested in you tbh maybe they are shy.... If you like someone I say go for it. Worst that can happen is no reply "

Ah but if I got no reply I'd have to start a thread calling all the men out for not answering my well written mail

"Don't know about most women but I'm not a shy bird. My favourite option is to make the first step myself like I state on my profile. "
. You can message me any day I’ll reply back

I don't tend to send the first message. I don't think I ever actually have. I'm not afraid to though. But I probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

I think all the men on here would be interested in you tbh maybe they are shy.... If you like someone I say go for it. Worst that can happen is no reply

Ah but if I got no reply I'd have to start a thread calling all the men out for not answering my well written mail "

Hahaha plenty of men don't get a reply even with that. I cant see you having a problem. You can test it on me if you want lol

"Don't know about most women but I'm not a shy bird. My favourite option is to make the first step myself like I state on my profile. "

And I bet you are still bombarded with emails!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Don't know about most women but I'm not a shy bird. My favourite option is to make the first step myself like I state on my profile.

And I bet you are still bombarded with emails!"

I wouldn't call it bombarded as I've my filters up but yes some will still message but sure that's the nature of the beast and why not.

Anyhow I can only recommend it ladies, it works well for me.

"Don't know about most women but I'm not a shy bird. My favourite option is to make the first step myself like I state on my profile.

And I bet you are still bombarded with emails!

I wouldn't call it bombarded as I've my filters up but yes some will still message but sure that's the nature of the beast and why not.

Anyhow I can only recommend it ladies, it works well for me. "

I can sense a 95% conversion in replies to you too lol

Have no problem sending that first message.. Worst that happens they don't reply..

I have started many a chat here myself

I only send if i am really interested. Or the photo game now but even at that i don't have time, want or need long endless chats. I am a meet in person kind of person tbh. I do enjoy the forums to, one can see a lot about a persons personality etc on here.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I rarely send the 1st message ...guess im shy

I've pretty much given up sending 1st messages now too unless I see someone of interest fabbing my pics or sending a wink. It has made fab a more enjoyable place when no longer on the hard sell.

"I rarely send the 1st message ...guess im shy "
. I doubt your shy lol

"I've pretty much given up sending 1st messages now too unless I see someone of interest fabbing my pics or sending a wink. It has made fab a more enjoyable place when no longer on the hard sell. "

I find it hard to believe that you've ever had to be on the hard sell

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I’ve sent first messages in the past.. some resulted in great experiences, some weren’t replied to.

I tend to spend more time replying to messages I’ve received than going looking to message others.

Maybe I should change my tactics and get proactive..

Dont send many messages anymore... if I do its from an interaction on here or an interesting status update.

"I only send if i am really interested. Or the photo game now but even at that i don't have time, want or need long endless chats. I am a meet in person kind of person tbh. I do enjoy the forums to, one can see a lot about a persons personality etc on here. "

Likewise, I only message someone I really like the look off and who has an interesting profile.

The forum's I have to say provide no results for me at all

"I've pretty much given up sending 1st messages now too unless I see someone of interest fabbing my pics or sending a wink. It has made fab a more enjoyable place when no longer on the hard sell.

I find it hard to believe that you've ever had to be on the hard sell "

Thanks, but being honest it was tough to get going on this, I could easily have quit if it wasn't for getting a little bit of luck.

I've sent 1 message to a guy on here, he intrigued me with he's responses on the forums! It's worth it now an again as I found out!

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I have no problem making first contact. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn’t. She who dares and all that

"I've pretty much given up sending 1st messages now too unless I see someone of interest fabbing my pics or sending a wink. It has made fab a more enjoyable place when no longer on the hard sell.

I find it hard to believe that you've ever had to be on the hard sell

Thanks, but being honest it was tough to get going on this, I could easily have quit if it wasn't for getting a little bit of luck. "

Oh I'm sure! I can't imagine how tough it is for guys on here. I'm glad you didn't quit though.

xxx

"I rarely send the 1st message ...guess im shy . I doubt your shy lol "

Im very shy

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I’m always too nervous to send the first message. The most I manage is a wink if I’m feeling brave. Lol

Well im always delighted if a sexy person messages me and ill always message back

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

If I see a profile I'm interested in..I msg them, whether it be a couple or single profile otherwise I'd never know!!

Sweets

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

I usually hit the send a message button, type a bit then chicken out.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Never make the first move. Not on here and not offline.

It's been made clear to me that most girls don't appreciate any sort of flirting or interactions from men in general.

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

"Never make the first move. Not on here and not offline.

It's been made clear to me that most girls don't appreciate any sort of flirting or interactions from men in general."

Not on my part

"Never make the first move. Not on here and not offline.

It's been made clear to me that most girls don't appreciate any sort of flirting or interactions from men in general.

Not on my part "

You might have a full mailbox soon lol

"I rarely send the 1st message ...guess im shy . I doubt your shy lol

Im very shy "

. Message me and I’ll reply back

I've sent the first message in the past but from my experiences people are either shy or not interested as I've never heard back. Takes nothing to say hi to someone and get to know them as a person. I like to think I'm pretty approachable and always open to a hi or hello via pm.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've been proactive at sending a first message when someone has caught my eye.... Why not? Better than sitting back and hoping what you want will just fall into your lap

"I've been proactive at sending a first message when someone has caught my eye.... Why not? Better than sitting back and hoping what you want will just fall into your lap "

Totally agree nothing ventured, nothing gained! YOLO

By *lucard5Man  over a year ago

kerry capital

"Maybe this was asked before but are most women afraid to send a message and chat with someone to get to know them "
I have no idea why you should be shy. To be honest a reply or message from you would make most guys year. Nothing to worry about at all. Now is your time to swat all of the guys off.

xxx

"I've been proactive at sending a first message when someone has caught my eye.... Why not? Better than sitting back and hoping what you want will just fall into your lap "

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

No problem here if i like ill fab a pic or wink or if im really interested ill message what's the worse that could happen lol

"No problem here if i like ill fab a pic or wink or if im really interested ill message what's the worse that could happen lol "

Exactly! Ive just fabbed a number of your photos just there like haha

I never message first afraid I’d care someone lol

By *lucard5Man  over a year ago

kerry capital

Is a fab a good thing. Or is a wink even worse?

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I often send the first message as only I know where I will be in the coming week. Not sure why anyone would think if someone was able to put up a profile and fill it in they would be too shy to message? There is probably a far simpler explanation.

I send messages a lot first but it is nice to have one in your mailbox every so often.

Boosts the confidence!

» Add a new message to this topic