FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Game for meeting.

Game for meeting.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Though I can't seem to get past massaging on here.

Tips ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try messaging

I do and many go unread.....hence the post.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Welcome to fab... lol

To keep it short and sweet... The ratio of men to women is insane. You can often see 300+ men online and about 40-50 women. All these guys are mailing women and couples.

From that women are getting too much mails and a lot get their ego massaged.

Not to mention there are ALOT of fakes (men pretending to be women) you can't spot them easy enough after a mail.

So... You're sick of mailing women as they just look at your mail and feck giving them an ego boost so you mail couples? Well... About 95% of couples on here only want to meet a bi lady. Which adds to the amount of mails women get too!

Lol.

Long story short don't expect to get sex from here. Try pof. They're the real sex sites.

Ah the bog standard, social mobility and experiencing life's sexual vices and thrills is limited for some. I know men's lack of chill and over excited need to act a certain way has jaded many a person, guess there is nothing else to do but keep on trucking in the hope I'll get to explore the things I'd like.

"To keep it short and sweet... The ratio of men to women is insane. You can often see 300+ men online and about 40-50 women. All these guys are mailing women and couples.

From that women are getting too much mails and a lot get their ego massaged.

Not to mention there are ALOT of fakes (men pretending to be women) you can't spot them easy enough after a mail.

So... You're sick of mailing women as they just look at your mail and feck giving them an ego boost so you mail couples? Well... About 95% of couples on here only want to meet a bi lady. Which adds to the amount of mails women get too!

Lol.

Long story short don't expect to get sex from here. Try pof. They're the real sex sites. "

Also very good point.

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Go to thw social meets my friend, you get know people and they can veri you. It can help you to meet others.

"Go to thw social meets my friend, you get know people and they can veri you. It can help you to meet others."

I hope to build up to that as I have bad psoriasis at time it has knocked my confidence for big groups of people. In time I'll get there.

You'd have to be extremely lucky or show something extremely unique about you to get a social invite.

Because for every man who wants to get invited there are about 3000 men who want the same lol.

"You'd have to be extremely lucky or show something extremely unique about you to get a social invite.

Because for every man who wants to get invited there are about 3000 men who want the same lol. "

This does seem like an issue. Wonder if there will ever come a time of balance.

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

We use fab as a social platform, we only ever meet at parties and clubs.

One to ones ( well 2 to 2's) are so difficult.

How do you find 4 people, at random that find each other attractive?..it's a lottery.

At least in a club or at a party you can make a polite excuse and move on and nobody is offended.

Fabswingers is great for getting those party invites and learning about clubs.

Olliepops

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Mrs is one of the few women here who will do solo meets but with so much nonsense even that can be difficult.

We get quite a lot of mail from guys that we just are not interested in. Read the profiles.

Another problem is this, she posts:

“Looking to meet a guy tonight who can accommodate in Portadown or Craigavon”

Example msgs we receive:

“I can accom in Belfast “

“Is Dublin too far”

“Wanna fuc in my van?”

“Ur so hot”

“Dat ass Mmmmmmmmmmmm”

“How bout tomorrow?”

“Where u at?”

“Send face pic now”

And the always popular

“I know your profile says you only want meet verified guys but I was on before and had 30 verifications but left and new profile but even though it says I’m not verified I was before so you wanna fuck??”

“I know your age limit says 39 but I’m a very young 92 and age is just a number anyway...”

Maybe one in 50 messages is worth reading and that’s if you are lucky.

By *ivelifeMan  over a year ago

"We use fab as a social platform, we only ever meet at parties and clubs.

How do you find 4 people, at random that find each other attractive?..it's a lottery.

At least in a club or at a party you can make a polite excuse and move on and nobody is offended.

Olliepops "

Its getting a social party invite as a single male is the hard part amongst the rest.

"We use fab as a social platform, we only ever meet at parties and clubs.

Olliepops "

Don't disagree but as prior mentioned I have bad psoriasis I can't imagine being at essentially a image driven event is going to do wonders for my self-confidence given my past experiences with peoples reactions to it. As much as your advice is sage for most, I feel it lacks some basic understandings of other people limitations. As it is one of mine I was hoping for some advice but in this case I feel there is no advice given prior posts about ratio of men to women.

It's like economics the supply out weights the demand so good products get shelved bad ones get tossed and only the prime and word smiths play through. It is what it is. Not moaning just an observation.

Portadown

"

Don't disagree but as prior mentioned I have bad psoriasis I can't imagine being at essentially a image driven event is going to do wonders for my self-confidence given my past experiences with peoples reactions to it. As much as your advice is sage for most, I feel it lacks some basic understandings of other people limitations. As it is one of mine I was hoping for some advice but in this case I feel there is no advice given prior posts about ratio of men to women.

It's like economics the supply out weights the demand so good products get shelved bad ones get tossed and only the prime and word smiths play through. It is what it is. Not moaning just an observation. "

But what do you want/expect?

This isn’t somewhere people come for meaningful bonds, it’s designed to help people fuck who they fancy. Meets are not long term like dates, even social meets don’t last that long generally and if you want people to see the “beauty inside” this just isn’t the way.

I see this an awful lot here in the forums, the posts complaining that they can’t get meets or invites to events. You have to bring something to the table and it’s 100% face value here. You are either attractive and lots of people will invite you to their events or you set up and pay for your own event and guess who you’ll want there - attractive people.

There is no advice, no cure to this it’s just how it is. Signing up to this site is something all types can do, so we get all types and some of them will never get a meet.

Again I'm commenting on observation not complaining. Just commenting. I guessed what you're saying a few months back about the vain and shallow nature of all online interactions not just the ones here. Again I comment in the hope to learn. I feel this is how most human learn. It's best to share a thought rather than bury it and hide from it...do you not think so ?

Portadown

"Again I'm commenting on observation not complaining. Just commenting. I guessed what you're saying a few months back about the vain and shallow nature of all online interactions not just the ones here. Again I comment in the hope to learn. I feel this is how most human learn. It's best to share a thought rather than bury it and hide from it...do you not think so ? "

Nothing wrong with questions or the quest for knowledge but I just wonder what you hope to achieve?

Was I the only one expecting a roullete type wheel organising meets when I read the title post

"Again I'm commenting on observation not complaining. Just commenting. I guessed what you're saying a few months back about the vain and shallow nature of all online interactions not just the ones here. Again I comment in the hope to learn. I feel this is how most human learn. It's best to share a thought rather than bury it and hide from it...do you not think so ?

Nothing wrong with questions or the quest for knowledge but I just wonder what you hope to achieve?"

To learn, to explore. Nothing more.

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

Hi Clipper,

Not wishing to pontificate, but seeing as you asked;

I believe in "positivity" if there is such a word...

Not just in Fab, but in life also...

as Dean Martin said "greet the world with a great big smile, unhappiness never was in style"

From reading your posts, you are "wordy"...just not humorous.

As Portadown said, this is just a "meet & shagg" site. We've had some great meaningless one night stands.

However we have also met and kept some great friends on here.

Whom we meet on a social basis as well.

You never know the future Mrs Clipper could be be on here.

People are still people, where ever you find them, we all need someone. I was just extremely lucky in finding Apples.

So pop down the gym, loose the belly, invest in tweezers( double the number of eyebrows you possess), get your teeth polished, find a good turkish barber and start using Rituals rather than Aldi's own brand toiletries

And most importantly no more angst riden posts...just humorous ones! Make em' smile and your halfway there....

Olliepops

» Add a new message to this topic