There really should be a box for time wasters on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There really should be a box for time wasters on this "
Preaching to the choir...but it's a part of fab unfortunately

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Unless verified don't even respond - good way of cutting down the time wasters - also cam chat to see if genuine

By *uliebulie14 OP   Woman  over a year ago

mallow

All verfied hun but still a waste

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Unless verified don't even respond - good way of cutting down the time wasters - also cam chat to see if genuine "

Well that's rubbish there are as many fakes who are verified these days.

Dublin

"There really should be a box for time wasters on this "

There is its a small box that if you click blocks them

Dublin

"Unless verified don't even respond - good way of cutting down the time wasters - also cam chat to see if genuine

Well that's rubbish there are as many fakes who are verified these days. "

It's a way of cutting them down not eliminating totally . And that's why I said the cam chat too.

Dublin

"Unless verified don't even respond - good way of cutting down the time wasters - also cam chat to see if genuine

It's a way of cutting them down not eliminating totally . And that's why I said the cam chat too. "

Again rubbish verified people can be even worse time wasters.

Verified men saying don't reply to unverified ones are just duplicitous.

mallow

Love it

Dublin

It's a way of cutting them down not eliminating totally . And that's why I said the cam chat too.

Verified men saying don't reply to unverified ones are just duplicitous. "

I never specified unverified men ! The author of this post stated issues with time wasters . She didn't specify men or women or couples and neither did I . So no I am not being duplicitous . You are assuming I am a verified man telling people not to try meet unverified men in order to eliminate so called competition . When in reality I am simply trying to offer advice that I follow myself from having my time wasted previously by unverified people . There is no underhand tactic involved . The poster can either take my advice or leave it , I'm sure other people have other advice they can offer instead of just dismissing advice as rubbish .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

On all Internet site you will always get messers . I was on a dating site and it was great at the start but then the site changed and started messing you about . They had women not the woman you thought you were chatting to chatting you up .

Dublin

I never specified unverified men ! The author of this post stated issues with time wasters . She didn't specify men or women or couples and neither did I . So no I am not being duplicitous . You are assuming I am a verified man telling people not to try meet unverified men in order to eliminate so called competition . When in reality I am simply trying to offer advice that I follow myself from having my time wasted previously by unverified people . There is no underhand tactic involved . The poster can either take my advice or leave it , I'm sure other people have other advice they can offer instead of just dismissing advice as rubbish . "

Yes you did read your own words "Unless verified don't even respond"

People leave all the time fact!

Swinging will die or go stale without new members. If everyone ignores unverified people then end of site!

Dublin

I never specified unverified men ! The author of this post stated issues with time wasters . She didn't specify men or women or couples and neither did I . So no I am not being duplicitous . You are assuming I am a verified man telling people not to try meet unverified men in order to eliminate so called competition . When in reality I am simply trying to offer advice that I follow myself from having my time wasted previously by unverified people . There is no underhand tactic involved . The poster can either take my advice or leave it , I'm sure other people have other advice they can offer instead of just dismissing advice as rubbish .

Yes you did read your own words "Unless verified don't even respond"

People leave all the time fact!

Swinging will die or go stale without new members. If everyone ignores unverified people then end of site! "

Yes I said "unless verified don't even respond". I didn't specify men - I was offering advice to cut down time wasters based on my own experiences . Added to the advice to try and cam with people also with regard to that .

Obviously everyone had to start somewhere , and there has to be new members . Hence if you want to ignore my first bit of advice then use the second bit and cam with them to suss out if genuine .

It happens on every site, just comes with the territory.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

We've been sent on wild goose chases and had our night wasted 3 times so far in here (yes we're lucky it hasn't been more)

All 3 time wasters were verified, very positive verifications at that

So this opinion that all time wasters are just unverified profiles, it's not always the way it goes

Tina

Dublin

"We've been sent on wild goose chases and had our night wasted 3 times so far in here (yes we're lucky it hasn't been more)

So this opinion that all time wasters are just unverified profiles, it's not always the way it goes

Tina "

I didn't say all time wasters were unverified people I just said it's a way of cutting down the time wasters . I'm sure verified people let people down all the time too. I was just saying from my own experience that by cutting out the non verified people it limited how many times my time was wasted .

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Never came across a time waster. Where do you meet them?

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Never came across a time waster. Where do you meet them? "

I think the point is you don't lol

Some of us would kill For the opportunities and chances these time wasters are given

Nearby

"We've been sent on wild goose chases and had our night wasted 3 times so far in here (yes we're lucky it hasn't been more)

Tina

I didn't say all time wasters were unverified people I just said it's a way of cutting down the time wasters . I'm sure verified people let people down all the time too. I was just saying from my own experience that by cutting out the non verified people it limited how many times my time was wasted . "

No I meant in general opinion that it's unverified people. I wasn't saying you said it in your post

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Tina

I didn't say all time wasters were unverified people I just said it's a way of cutting down the time wasters . I'm sure verified people let people down all the time too. I was just saying from my own experience that by cutting out the non verified people it limited how many times my time was wasted .

No I meant in general opinion that it's unverified people. I wasn't saying you said it in your post "

We were all unverified at one stage, so people should be given a chance. First sign of a timewaster/fuckwit... use your block button

Nearby

Tina

No I meant in general opinion that it's unverified people. I wasn't saying you said it in your post

We were all unverified at one stage, so people should be given a chance. First sign of a timewaster/fuckwit... use your block button"

That's what we do now, you learn as you go .

Could have saved some diesel if we had learned quicker

Problem here being I'm unverified and I've met up with one lady who didn't verify me after it. I'm not gonna go harass her for a verify, as it's rude but now people think I'm fake due to not have Veris, so it's s catch 22 haven't been on as long as my sign up date suggests but still struggle.

I just want to say I was one of the few lucky ones that got to meet Julie tonight and boy am I glad I did, the more time wasters there is the more there’s left for the real ones of us

Dublin

"Problem here being I'm unverified and I've met up with one lady who didn't verify me after it. I'm not gonna go harass her for a verify, as it's rude but now people think I'm fake due to not have Veris, so it's s catch 22 haven't been on as long as my sign up date suggests but still struggle."

I accept it's a catch 22. We all had to start the same with no verifications . Going on web cam in the cam chat room is a way of getting verified and showing u are genuine . Just a suggestion

I can accept last minute hiccups as sometimes life gets in the way of fab life but it technology these days can help message the other party regarding this. Unfortunately as "block button" is usually the result it can prevent the other party (timewasters?) providing a viable explanation which may or may not be plausible.

Wouldn’t say they make my blood boil, bit extreme they’re asspains but such is life tbh! And there’s usually 1 or 2 nice fellas/girls that make it worthwhile

mallow

Ya I been texting ya a bit

mallow

Ahhh thanks

Agreed last night to a last minute coffee meet this morning with an unverified guy. Left sitting.

Fair enough chance ur mind or something better cane along have the bloody manners to cancel. We all have busy lives.

mallow

Yep it's bad like a simple text to say sorry not for me or i changed my mind

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"Agreed last night to a last minute coffee meet this morning with an unverified guy. Left sitting.

Fair enough chance ur mind or something better cane along have the bloody manners to cancel. We all have busy lives. "

At least you weren't stuck with a hotel bill like me Lesson learned !!

By *ardrod991Man  over a year ago

city

I must say as a single guy I have encountered some amount of messers on here and on other sites as well ! Firstly being verified by webcam in not really a verification and should be gotten rid of! I also find if people are serious about meeting contact and talking to them over the phone can be a way in sorting out the the messers especially if it’s a couple I always like to both parties! I see coffee meets are now popular but again I think that unless play happens it’s not a swinger meet !

I never had an unverified person cancel on me, never ask for any phone verifications or cam talk, just have good faith in me. Not once have I been catfished or stood up.

Unlike by some well verified members...

Never cancelled...... have being cancelled on.....

Why do people not just have fun and enjoy fab the way it should be. If someone say no that's fine. Sure not everyone on fab is my cup of tea either

"I must say as a single guy I have encountered some amount of messers on here and on other sites as well ! Firstly being verified by webcam in not really a verification and should be gotten rid of! I also find if people are serious about meeting contact and talking to them over the phone can be a way in sorting out the the messers especially if it’s a couple I always like to both parties! I see coffee meets are now popular but again I think that unless play happens it’s not a swinger meet ! "

I inist on a coffee meet as would want to meet to make sure their is a mutual attraction. Everyone treats fan their own way. At end of day I have no issue with a guy saying he's not interested in me or cancelling just have the manners to say so. As said previously we all have busy lives.

Have to say steph I would find having a coffee with you a delight! Xxxx

It really does make my blood boil seeing so many women getting stood up..there’s genuinely some great lads on here and these certain few are making it tough for the rest of us..but I know that’s how it is it won’t change and it’s gonna continue to be difficult..seems to be too easy to make a fake profile and be c**t.. If I tell anyone I’ll meet them I’ll go out of my way to try be their first and treat them with respect..but some lads are using this as a playground and I no longer blame any woman for having barriers up and not reading/writing messages as 50% of it turns out to be spam.. anyways happy Halloween ye beautiful people..

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

it happens, put it behind you and move onwards and upwards. Remember its their loss.

By *ivelifeMan  over a year ago

Or when a new person on here messages you . and you simply ask for some form of photo not face to show there genuine as there page is blank, and the refuse and tell you your the timewaster and the get offensive and them only on here 2hrs. Welcome to fab home of timewasting

By *hysoserious2012Man  over a year ago

meath louth border

Sorry to butt in but this is time wasting of different form can somebody please fab my pic please it’s been fabbed but can’t see by who cause not today thanks in advance sorry for been a dick lol

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Julie that's terrible been stood up like that

It happens us all

mallow

Happy Halloween

i wanted to start a name the timewaster thread but Admin wouldnt let me

As a couple and previously as singles on here and other sites, we've come across all kinds, vast majority good, thank God. We remember when we first started out, when people would say they can spot a fake and time waster a mile off, we both used to look on in awe at this seemingly amazing super power. But in time you do, it becomes second nature

We tend to do all of our meets now at parties and clubs which are normally frequented by well verified people who the hosts have vetted, so we have absolutely no contact with the time wasters or fakes, which I'm sure the hosts encounter

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"As a couple and previously as singles on here and other sites, we've come across all kinds, vast majority good, thank God. We remember when we first started out, when people would say they can spot a fake and time waster a mile off, we both used to look on in awe at this seemingly amazing super power. But in time you do, it becomes second nature

We tend to do all of our meets now at parties and clubs which are normally frequented by well verified people who the hosts have vetted, so we have absolutely no contact with the time wasters or fakes, which I'm sure the hosts encounter "

Totally agree with you on this. This is the way we've been meeting the last year and it works best

Absolutely agree Julie x

That's what happens when you ditch out the genuine ones...anyway time waster need to be stoned

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Verified men saying don't reply to unverified ones are just duplicitous. "

Im off to google that last word...

"

Im off to google that last word... "

You are not the only one

After a little googlein I think he has used the word incorrect. Ha

By *s24u!Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

"i wanted to start a name the timewaster thread but Admin wouldnt let me"

Maybe you just need to put a positive spin on it and start a list of those who are not timewasters

» Add a new message to this topic