FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pitching the first message

Pitching the first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all! I lurked quietly for a while a few months ago, but I'm back!

I was wondering what people think about what the tone of the first message should be. On a scale from "You have a lovely face, kind regards" to "I'd love to bend you over".

Preferences seem to vary a lot. You don't want to be too overt and overwhelming, but don't want to be too tame either. It's a delicate balance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends of the profile I suppose. You can’t say lovely face if the profile had no pics and saying you want to bend them over isn’t really going to get a response either. Have a look at the profile and see if it has anything that kinda connects with what your looking for and then maybe send seven or eight lines with a little about you and what you are looking for. There’s no real winning combination on Fab unfortunately. If there was, we’d all be embroiled in a mass orgy 24/7. Also remember that men outdo women by a couple of hundred to one and when women log on, they’ve probably got hundreds of mail too, so it’s with the luck of the Gods if it gets read, let alone, you get a reply but hang in there.

You mean to tell me there's no magic formula?!

I thought as much, was wondering if everyone had the same experience!

For me its banter/sense of humour. Prefer a guy to include a face pic if I'm honest. All about attraction so no point in endless messages then.exchanging pics and no likey ! I know its probably double standards as im cagey about face pics but as Dragon said the ratio of men to women just means if you dont feel comfortable about sending a pic then then the next 10 guys will. Just stops time wasters etc. Im also a believer in good validations. If a couple have a validation from a single guy who joined last week (with no pic) then the red flag is waving madly. Some guys think people are stupid I guess

By *traycats2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi all! I lurked quietly for a while a few months ago, but I'm back!

I was wondering what people think about what the tone of the first message should be. On a scale from "You have a lovely face, kind regards" to "I'd love to bend you over".

Preferences seem to vary a lot. You don't want to be too overt and overwhelming, but don't want to be too tame either. It's a delicate balance!"

. Have to say your pics are great and your profile is interesting to read... good luck Mrs s

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

I’m not an expert but like the others said read the profile and include part of it in messages shows you took interest to read it and know something . Better than the copy and pasted messages lads use . And ye its true the ratio men to women is mad so the women and couples do haveva full mail box to try get trough id say it gets annoying if all the messages are the same ho how are you i wana fuck ......

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I guess it's different strokes for different folks

...Myself, I try to be cheeky yet charming. Some recipients delete, some respond

Best to try a few different approaches and find your own style Op

All good advice! Thanks for the feedback too.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I like straight forward messages but definitly not lets fuck. A hello and a good introduction... something witty if possible. Its really hard to say what exactly catches you eye but if theres effort made chances are ill reply even if its to say thanks but no thanks. A good profile is important too.

I just got a message from a woman, a series of emojis ....ill not be responding

"I like straight forward messages but definitly not lets fuck. A hello and a good introduction... something witty if possible. Its really hard to say what exactly catches you eye but if theres effort made chances are ill reply even if its to say thanks but no thanks. A good profile is important too.

I just got a message from a woman, a series of emojis ....ill not be responding "

Not sure of the question but pancakes are the answer

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"I like straight forward messages but definitly not lets fuck. A hello and a good introduction... something witty if possible. Its really hard to say what exactly catches you eye but if theres effort made chances are ill reply even if its to say thanks but no thanks. A good profile is important too.

I just got a message from a woman, a series of emojis ....ill not be responding

Not sure of the question but pancakes are the answer "

Or that'll do .... raspberry jam or blueberries and maple syrup please

» Add a new message to this topic