FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The House of Commons is a circus

The House of Commons is a circus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Brexit ,,,,, O my God what an embarrassment, wtf is going on lol , the House of Commons is a circus . I feel so sorry for Theresa May .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Brexit ,,,,, O my God what an embarrassment, wtf is going on lol , the House of Commons is a circus . I feel so sorry for Theresa May ."

Sorry for her???

She brought this on herself

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

They are all as bad as our idiots here . I think we should shoot the whole lot of them save the country a fortune .

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Brexit ,,,,, O my God what an embarrassment, wtf is going on lol , the House of Commons is a circus . I feel so sorry for Theresa May .

Sorry for her???

She brought this on herself"

Technically those who voted to leave brought it on everyone

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Does anybody know whats happening at all?

seems to be going around in circles..1 minute we hear of a soft brexit the next we heard hard border??

I dunno I just give up listening to it..just a load of shite

"Brexit ,,,,, O my God what an embarrassment, wtf is going on lol , the House of Commons is a circus . I feel so sorry for Theresa May .

Sorry for her???

Technically those who voted to leave brought it on everyone"

True

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Basically the country said just leave, thegovt dont really want to so we in limbo and likely to be until we had how many votes it takes until we get the answer right... Anyway this is a swinging site so suck my cock !!

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Sorry for her???

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Sorry for her???

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Does anybody know whats happening at all?

seems to be going around in circles..1 minute we hear of a soft brexit the next we heard hard border??

I dunno I just give up listening to it..just a load of shite "

Same here ,what a joke !

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up "

I agree I actually feel sorry for her, and this is a first for me to feel sorry when it comes to the English goverment but this time, it's a huge mess she didn't technically start.

She took the job and the pay the buck stops with her full stop ... Hell rub up them

By *ugs BunnyCouple  over a year ago

south Dublin

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up I agree I actually feel sorry for her, and this is a first for me to feel sorry when it comes to the English goverment but this time, it's a huge mess she didn't technically start. "

I feel sorry for her too. If it were me id be devastated with yesterdays result and crying under my duvet. But you gotta respect her resilience and to come back with such a positive speech after that! She has some backbone. Its v entertaining to watch but unfortunately its not a tv show, its real people with real power in real life

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Brexit ,,,,, O my God what an embarrassment, wtf is going on lol , the House of Commons is a circus . I feel so sorry for Theresa May ."

She chose to initiate Article 50 before having discussions with her party (the party who held the referendum), to discuss and agree upon what they wanted from the negotiations with the EU. The conservatives have been split on Europe for years, so the only wise thing to have done would have been to get a conservative party full agreement upon their desired outcome. May decided not to collaborate with any other parties and only consulted parliament at the absolutely necessary minimum level: when votes on agreements or to get new legislation passed.

She's not a collaborative politician and decided to take the Prime Minister's job fully knowing that it was a poisoned chalice that she took. Others who desperately wanted the job stayed in the background, for that reason. She wasted 2 years of Article 50 time because she didn't get conservative party agreement upfront, before triggering it. She's got some guts, determined to soldier on, whoever is against her - but her failings are huge. And the costs to the UK population are immense - as they also potentially are for the EU and citizens.

Sorry for her???

Eh no she did not. She wasn’t even PM when public votes to leave. May was against it. She’s now in an impossible position

If only this British government was in power in 1922, we wouldn't have a border partitioning the country and they'd probably of given us Scotland too

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up I agree I actually feel sorry for her, and this is a first for me to feel sorry when it comes to the English goverment but this time, it's a huge mess she didn't technically start. "

But noone forced her to take the job

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The Brits wanted their cake and eat it. After over two years of political nonsense they slowly wake up to the fact that it's not possible.

There's absolutely no need to feel sorry for Teresa May, she took on the job fully aware what she got herself into and despite being a remainer once in power she adapted the leaver rhetoric 'Brexit means Brexit' etc. rather than finding a supportable compromise in her party and/or preparing the British people that the medal isn't that shiny like promised in the referendum campain.

"The Brits wanted their cake and eat it. After over two years of political nonsense they slowly wake up to the fact that it's not possible.

There's absolutely no need to feel sorry for Teresa May, she took on the job fully aware what she got herself into and despite being a remainer once in power she adapted the leaver rhetoric 'Brexit means Brexit' etc. rather than finding a supportable compromise in her party and/or preparing the British people that the medal isn't that shiny like promised in the referendum campain. "

May took the job as pm to sabotage the UK leaving.

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up I agree I actually feel sorry for her, and this is a first for me to feel sorry when it comes to the English goverment but this time, it's a huge mess she didn't technically start.

But noone forced her to take the job"

They government wanted her for the job because she is the best person they had available. I do not feel sorry for her, however I recognize she is doing a very good job and is a very competent negotiator. Personally I would have like to see Corben succeed and see him take control and watch as the UK falls apart very very quickly. Even Mays opposition will not support him because they aren't that stupid.

Sorry for her???

How did she bring it on herself? No one put themselves forward for the job except her knowing full well it was going to be impossible and knowing her political career would be over no matter what why it ends up I agree I actually feel sorry for her, and this is a first for me to feel sorry when it comes to the English goverment but this time, it's a huge mess she didn't technically start.

They government wanted her for the job because she is the best person they had available. I do not feel sorry for her, however I recognize she is doing a very good job and is a very competent negotiator. Personally I would have like to see Corben succeed and see him take control and watch as the UK falls apart very very quickly. Even Mays opposition will not support him because they aren't that stupid."

The implications of Brexit are not favourable for anyone. I don't think the majority realise the implications. I hope for a second referendum and it will go away

Sorry for her???

They government wanted her for the job because she is the best person they had available. I do not feel sorry for her, however I recognize she is doing a very good job and is a very competent negotiator. Personally I would have like to see Corben succeed and see him take control and watch as the UK falls apart very very quickly. Even Mays opposition will not support him because they aren't that stupid."

I'd hate for Comarade Corbyn to take over.... Dangerous ideologies...

He's a man that once praised Hugo Chavez.

Sorry for her???

They government wanted her for the job because she is the best person they had available. I do not feel sorry for her, however I recognize she is doing a very good job and is a very competent negotiator. Personally I would have like to see Corben succeed and see him take control and watch as the UK falls apart very very quickly. Even Mays opposition will not support him because they aren't that stupid.

He's a man that once praised Hugo Chavez. "

I badly need Irish citizenship

Marry me Lim

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim "

Jayus that is bad do we not have laws against marriages of convience

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

Jayus that is bad do we not have laws against marriages of convience "

Ha

It wouldn't be convenience CJ everyone knows proposal to me us a death wish

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

Jayus that is bad do we not have laws against marriages of convience "

And I was going to ask you to preside over the wedding and all CJ

limerick

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

"

What and watch her peg u as i declare u man and wife

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

What and watch her peg u as i declare u man and wife "

I didn't have to marry her for that

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

I didn't have to marry her for that "

limerick

Sorry for her???

Marry me Lim

I didn't have to marry her for that

"

Pmsi

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"If only this British government was in power in 1922, we wouldn't have a border partitioning the country and they'd probably of given us Scotland too"

Parts of Glasgow belong to ireland.. Doesn't it..?

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

So apparently a green card is neededl before a roi registered car can be driven in ni and vice versa..ni motorists wont be able to drive in the south legally without this greencard either after march 29th..sounds like a right mess

People haven’t grasped how bad Brexit will be it will have a detrimental effect on Ireland especially the border counties, and what people don’t realize is that the UK’s market is the strongest in Europe with parts of Europe in recession Europe’s not looking too stable...who will take the UKs place Romania Bulgaria haha

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

Im glad you all agree... easy innit .. hehe

"They are all as bad as our idiots here . I think we should shoot the whole lot of them save the country a fortune . "

Against the same wall as the 1916 boys. Count me in for rifle duty

[Removed by poster at 17/01/19 12:17:49]

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Do any of you guys ever tune into leaders question from our daily on tv . That can be a real circus ...the bottom line is ..be it here or in London . These guys main priority is to get their pension .so they won't rock the boat .the ordinary people are way down their priority list

Mrs May looks like death warmed up.

She has aged 10 years in two. Will she crack and step down or soldier on?

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Mrs May looks like death warmed up.

She has aged 10 years in two. Will she crack and step down or soldier on? "

Ah she will soldier on... does anyone else want that chalice right now?

on the hill NordWest of

Sorry for her???

How is she doing a good job? You must be kidding. The uk is in deadlock, May's deal was rejected by a massive majority. How does that make her negotiator?

Good thing they voted for stability in the 2017 election. If Labour got in there would have been chaos

U are totally right

Sorry for her???

How is she doing a good job? You must be kidding. The uk is in deadlock, May's deal was rejected by a massive majority. How does that make her negotiator? "

Having lived in the UK for many years and in many locations I understand their culture and the ever present North South divide. She as in May is a very clever lady and way beyond Corben and Co. What she has to do is get a balance which satisfies a three legged stool namely her parlimentay members, the opposition which iroincally includes the hapless DUP which can only shoot itself in the head if Foster backs a no confidence vote but being entrenched in NI politics and fantasy land supports the Conservatives purely for self interest and thirdly the EU itself. She realises the UK which is only the 5th largest economy cannot wag the dog and her proposal was a reasonable one. No one can deliver an exit strategy which meets the Referendum statement to leave the EU without it being a hard Brexit. The proposal by others in the media and elsewhere of a Scandanavian type agreement with Customs is closing the eyes to the fact that this requires freedom for non nationals to enter/exit the country freely, something which was a major point during the Referendum.

If May were to call a General election and get her members to row in behind her and Campaign for relection on the propsals she puts forward it would foce Corben and Co to finall come out from the Shadows and announce his propsal for Brexit and shine a blazing light on his total incompetence. If the Conservatives and indeed labour wanted a change in leadership it could have alreasy happened. No one wants the positon May is in which was not of her making in the slightest. Corben is like a wind fanning a flame but if and when the flame dies then what is he going to do, simple he will disappear.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

There are lots of Jeremy corbens in our own fault. Stir the shit and do nothing .Shane Ross is one of them

"There are lots of Jeremy corbens in our own fault. Stir the shit and do nothing .Shane Ross is one of them"

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"May took the job as pm to sabotage the UK leaving.

"

This

Wow ,, a lot of comments in return lol l , we will see tomorrow’s brexit crisis plan B and fingers crossed between the 26 & 6 counties of Ireland it’s all good going forward x

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Seen a snip of Boris Johnson speaking from the JCB factory last week about brexit

He was standing in front of a digger with big JCB logo on podium

I always thought that taught slang for JCB is

Job completely balloxed

on the hill NordWest of

Sorry for her???

How is she doing a good job? You must be kidding. The uk is in deadlock, May's deal was rejected by a massive majority. How does that make her negotiator?

Having lived in the UK for many years and in many locations I understand their culture and the ever present North South divide. She as in May is a very clever lady and way beyond Corben and Co. What she has to do is get a balance which satisfies a three legged stool namely her parlimentay members, the opposition which iroincally includes the hapless DUP which can only shoot itself in the head if Foster backs a no confidence vote but being entrenched in NI politics and fantasy land supports the Conservatives purely for self interest and thirdly the EU itself. She realises the UK which is only the 5th largest economy cannot wag the dog and her proposal was a reasonable one. No one can deliver an exit strategy which meets the Referendum statement to leave the EU without it being a hard Brexit. The proposal by others in the media and elsewhere of a Scandanavian type agreement with Customs is closing the eyes to the fact that this requires freedom for non nationals to enter/exit the country freely, something which was a major point during the Referendum.

If May were to call a General election and get her members to row in behind her and Campaign for relection on the propsals she puts forward it would foce Corben and Co to finall come out from the Shadows and announce his propsal for Brexit and shine a blazing light on his total incompetence. If the Conservatives and indeed labour wanted a change in leadership it could have alreasy happened. No one wants the positon May is in which was not of her making in the slightest. Corben is like a wind fanning a flame but if and when the flame dies then what is he going to do, simple he will disappear."

She painted herself and the uk into a corner, the uk is in deadlock at present. How's that good leadership? She's utterly failed to prepare the nation for Brexit, she hasn't even attempted to unite the nation again but she has made the matters worse. There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job.

Looking forward to Thressa Mays plan B this evening either way the EU will be stubborn and all will end with a no Deal Brexit ????

Sorry for her???

If May were to call a General election and get her members to row in behind her and Campaign for relection on the propsals she puts forward it would foce Corben and Co to finall come out from the Shadows and announce his propsal for Brexit and shine a blazing light on his total incompetence. If the Conservatives and indeed labour wanted a change in leadership it could have alreasy happened. No one wants the positon May is in which was not of her making in the slightest. Corben is like a wind fanning a flame but if and when the flame dies then what is he going to do, simple he will disappear.

She painted herself and the uk into a corner, the uk is in deadlock at present. How's that good leadership? She's utterly failed to prepare the nation for Brexit, she hasn't even attempted to unite the nation again but she has made the matters worse. There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job. "

Must be great being able to speak for the population of the UK!

The whole Uk government is a joke and very embarrassing if your British.

on the hill NordWest of

Sorry for her???

She painted herself and the uk into a corner, the uk is in deadlock at present. How's that good leadership? She's utterly failed to prepare the nation for Brexit, she hasn't even attempted to unite the nation again but she has made the matters worse. There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job.

Must be great being able to speak for the population of the UK!"

Where do I speak for the population of the UK??? I'm simply expressing my opinion...

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Of course it's all Teresa Mays fault..... nothing to do with the EU because obviously it only takes 1 to negotiate and be flexible

Cluster fuck. #leavemeansleave #standup4brexit

Sorry for her???

Where do I speak for the population of the UK??? I'm simply expressing my opinion... "

"There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job."

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

She joined with DUP

The kkk are more flexible than theme lot

I joined a gym two years ago and last week I cancelled my membership. The funny thing is, when I went in there yesterday they wouldn't let me use the facilities. I am confused, according to the UK apparently we can leave a membership and still benefit from it.

As the original vote was so close and there has been no common agreement by anyone since, I suspect a civil war could be brewing. No matter what, half the population with feel misrepresented.

Best time to be a nihilistic chaos praising madman.

on the hill NordWest of

Sorry for her???

Where do I speak for the population of the UK??? I'm simply expressing my opinion...

"There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job.""

Put a 'imo' in front of the sentence if that makes you happier

Sorry for her???

"There's very few in the UK that would share your point of view of her doing a good job."

Put a 'imo' in front of the sentence if that makes you happier "

So a change of wording required, hmm sounds a bit like a Brexiter lol

on the hill NordWest of

Sorry for her???

So a change of wording required, hmm sounds a bit like a Brexiter lol"

It is pretty obvious that I'm no spokesperson for the Brits but simply expressed my opinion as you would on a forum. Your picking on semantics didn't further the discussion in any sense but trying to get personal.

Sorry for her???

So a change of wording required, hmm sounds a bit like a Brexiter lol

It is pretty obvious that I'm no spokesperson for the Brits but simply expressed my opinion as you would on a forum. Your picking on semantics didn't further the discussion in any sense but trying to get personal. "

Maybe I was hoping for too much when trying to stimulate intelligent debate, c'est la vie.

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

"She joined with DUP

The kkk are more flexible than theme lot"

But the kkk have a political and military wing tho. There’s only one party in Northern Ireland that can compete with that!

» Add a new message to this topic