FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Feel the need to lie

Feel the need to lie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people on this site,think and feel it's fair,to send someone who is potentially interested,a picture that is not recent.

Maybe even 10 years old.

How long do they think the deceit would go on for??

Why ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Are they having a joke to think they still look the same

" Are they having a joke to think they still look the same"

Must be living on a cloud...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

10 year challenge maybe there’s another mail on the way

"Why do people on this site,think and feel it's fair,to send someone who is potentially interested,a picture that is not recent.

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ..."

The why is pretty simple I would think.

Send an older pic in which they look better than they currently do and hope that once your engaged enough to arrange a meet that when you see them as they are now you either wont care or wont want to insult them by mentioning it

By *uriouscouplexxx500Couple  over a year ago

centre

We experienced this over the wk end and it turned out to be a scary lesson learned in fact the pics we received didn't resemble the gut who turned up at all

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

How did you know it was a 10yr old pic?

I’ve had that before too.. actually had a coffee with a guy that said he was 37 on profile but admitted to being 55 when we met (yeah I kinda noticed)

"How did you know it was a 10yr old pic?

I’ve had that before too.. actually had a coffee with a guy that said he was 37 on profile but admitted to being 55 when we met (yeah I kinda noticed) "

Don't know if it was a 10 year old pic but most definately alot older.

Completely delirious.

"10 year challenge maybe there’s another mail on the way"

That me laugh and scared at the same time

By *ookwhoitishaMan  over a year ago

Border Town

"Why do people on this site,think and feel it's fair,to send someone who is potentially interested,a picture that is not recent.

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ..."

Apologies I'll resend here ha

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ..."

He could be proving his commitment to the lifestyle by proving ten years ago he liked to take photos of his dick beside a sky remote.

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ...

He could be proving his commitment to the lifestyle by proving ten years ago he liked to take photos of his dick beside a sky remote. "

Sky remotes were bigger back then

the big smoke

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ...

He could be proving his commitment to the lifestyle by proving ten years ago he liked to take photos of his dick beside a sky remote.

Sky remotes were bigger back then "

Was photoshop a thing ten years ago?

Know I shouldn't laugh but I did

the big smoke

"Know I shouldn't laugh but I did "

Women laugh at the smallest things.

Pity really.

"Know I shouldn't laugh but I did

Pity really. "

Espeacially small things yes

the big smoke

Pity really.

Espeacially small things yes "

As a bi guy I have to admit. Small things are murder on the eye.

Pity really.

Espeacially small things yes "

That saying ‘good things come in small packages’ is such a lie (for women)

By *onygirl19Woman  over a year ago

co dublin

Guy sent me a photo once , was taken in his mums kitchen by the looks of it , probably sometime back in the 90s . There were milk bottles on the counter in the background and a very old fashioned washing up bottle that’s been out of commission for years . When did milk bottles stop being available?

"Guy sent me a photo once , was taken in his mums kitchen by the looks of it , probably sometime back in the 90s . There were milk bottles on the counter in the background and a very old fashioned washing up bottle that’s been out of commission for years . When did milk bottles stop being available? "

Donkey years ago That's for sure.

the big smoke

"Guy sent me a photo once , was taken in his mums kitchen by the looks of it , probably sometime back in the 90s . There were milk bottles on the counter in the background and a very old fashioned washing up bottle that’s been out of commission for years . When did milk bottles stop being available?

Donkey years ago That's for sure."

I love the “I know what’s classy. A photo of me dong with the open toilet underneath it”

co dublin

"Guy sent me a photo once , was taken in his mums kitchen by the looks of it , probably sometime back in the 90s . There were milk bottles on the counter in the background and a very old fashioned washing up bottle that’s been out of commission for years . When did milk bottles stop being available?

I love the “I know what’s classy. A photo of me dong with the open toilet underneath it” "

And the kids toys in the background . Some people just don’t look at what they’re sending to others

I love the “I know what’s classy. A photo of me dong with the open toilet underneath it”

And the kids toys in the background . Some people just don’t look at what they’re sending to others "

Hey.... they were my toys

Once I got a selfie from a guy,with his dick hanging out.

In a bedroom.with women's shoes under the bed.

Apparently it was his sister's bedroom.

co dublin

Yeah the bathroom photos can be very telling . Two toothbrushes in the cup by the sink / kids toys in the bath / women’s razors and shampoos on show , and of course the potty right beside the loo that he’s sitting on while he’s taking a pic of his small dick

"Yeah the bathroom photos can be very telling . Two toothbrushes in the cup by the sink / kids toys in the bath / women’s razors and shampoos on show , and of course the potty right beside the loo that he’s sitting on while he’s taking a pic of his small dick "

Do guys with kids have smaller dicks?

the big smoke

"Once I got a selfie from a guy,with his dick hanging out.

"

I got a photo once of a guy in a Batman outfit. His provoke said he was 6 feet tall. The chair beside him came up to his waist. He was using photos of a child dressed up for Halloween. He deleted minutes after I pointed this out.

I got a photo once of a guy in a Batman outfit. His provoke said he was 6 feet tall. The chair beside him came up to his waist. He was using photos of a child dressed up for Halloween. He deleted minutes after I pointed this out. "

Some people ey

the big smoke

I got a photo once of a guy in a Batman outfit. His provoke said he was 6 feet tall. The chair beside him came up to his waist. He was using photos of a child dressed up for Halloween. He deleted minutes after I pointed this out.

Some people ey "

In fairness he could have been a werehobit.

"Yeah the bathroom photos can be very telling . Two toothbrushes in the cup by the sink / kids toys in the bath / women’s razors and shampoos on show , and of course the potty right beside the loo that he’s sitting on while he’s taking a pic of his small dick

Do guys with kids have smaller dicks?"

General rule of thumb is that you lose an inch for every child you have

"Yeah the bathroom photos can be very telling . Two toothbrushes in the cup by the sink / kids toys in the bath / women’s razors and shampoos on show , and of course the potty right beside the loo that he’s sitting on while he’s taking a pic of his small dick

General rule of thumb is that you lose an inch for every child you have "

Right time to book the snip I do not have inches to be messing around with

Right time to book the snip I do not have inches to be messing around with "

Yeah you’ll have to change your username to no shlong silver

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Do guys with kids have smaller dicks?"

I have 5 kids and packing nearly 8 inches so you're telling me if I had no kids I'd have an anaconda down there

Maybe it took that long to develop the pic. You had to wait longer back then to get your pic's. An he only got it back on the day he sent it to you.

Right time to book the snip I do not have inches to be messing around with

Yeah you’ll have to change your username to no shlong silver "

Whey hey.... It wont be a pegleg I have but a rubber cock

There's a couple profile that has messaged us more than once, their sole public pic has a datestamp - more than a decade ago

I upload a new photo when I just get my haircut even. Always up to date

Maybe even 10 years old.

Why ..."

same thing only a few nights ago, she was about 65 had 2 or 3 teeth, half d*unk and make was everywer I thought it was a joke and was her mum or something, wasn't from this site was another one which is full of fakes too

co dublin

Do guys with kids have smaller dicks? I have 5 kids and packing nearly 8 inches so you're telling me if I had no kids I'd

have an anaconda down there"

Sorry the point I was making about the bathroom pics with their wife’s and kids stuff in the background is men ( and women I’m sure ) who are lying about being unattached . As well as people lying about their age . See previous comment about the milk bottle not counter.

co dublin

Milk bottle on the counter I mean . I must do a google search and see when they stopped using milk bottles in Ireland

Do guys with kids have smaller dicks? I have 5 kids and packing nearly 8 inches so you're telling me if I had no kids I'd

have an anaconda down there

Sorry the point I was making about the bathroom pics with their wife’s and kids stuff in the background is men ( and women I’m sure ) who are lying about being unattached . As well as people lying about their age . See previous comment about the milk bottle not counter. "

I think we got your point... I was just having a "little" fun with your use of small cocks as an insult to liars on here...

Ya know like how the dishonest women have loose flappy love tunnels

[Removed by poster at 27/01/19 17:29:41]

Sorry the point I was making about the bathroom pics with their wife’s and kids stuff in the background is men ( and women I’m sure ) who are lying about being unattached . As well as people lying about their age . See previous comment about the milk bottle not counter.

I think we got your point... I was just having a "little" fun with your use of small cocks as an insult to liars on here...

Ya know like how the dishonest women have loose flappy love tunnels "

Loose lips sink ships

co dublin

Ah yes , it’s the guys with small dicks and the women with loose sugar walls that feel the need to lie I suppose . It all makes sense now

Ya know like how the dishonest women have loose flappy love tunnels "

Oh no you didn't just go there....

Right better get the popcorn out ...

Am I the only one getting younger looking here? I was out in Dublin last night and passed for a 32 year old all night

Right better get the popcorn out ... "

Where were you keeping it... your not married too are you

"Milk bottle on the counter I mean . I must do a google search and see when they stopped using milk bottles in Ireland "

They’re making a comeback apparently! Maybe the person found retro fairy liquid bottles too

https://amp.independent.ie/life/food-drink/food-news/loathe-plastic-milk-deliveries-and-glass-bottles-are-back-36624479.html

Where were you keeping it... your not married too are you "

I am married

46 not 36 years old

My flaps are huuuuuge

And very very fat

See what I did there

I am married

46 not 36 years old

My flaps are huuuuuge

And very very fat

See what I did there "

By flaps you mean balls and huuuuge you mean dangly

Absolutely

I am married

46 not 36 years old

My flaps are huuuuuge

And very very fat

See what I did there

By flaps you mean balls and huuuuge you mean dangly "

Damn I was hoping for huge AND dangly like 2 fuck off space hoppers

I am married

46 not 36 years old

My flaps are huuuuuge

And very very fat

See what I did there

By flaps you mean balls and huuuuge you mean dangly

Damn I was hoping for huge AND dangly like 2 fuck off space hoppers "

You don’t want them sinking to the bottom of the toilet every time you sit down though

» Add a new message to this topic