FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Best way meet a lady on here

Best way meet a lady on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got any answers cause iv been on for two weeks and can't even get a reply from a message not all single guys are time wasters n messers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be polite and respect them thats all they ask of us. Dont send a message saying (hi im horny and want to fuck u all nite i'll make ur dreams cum true) lol

The only way in my eyes is to go on chat and talk to people before sending messages

Only Two weeks

By *enbedsMan  over a year ago

Ask Me

Patience is key......and has said above respect and be polite.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It shows you how hard it is when you don't even get a female to say something on the forum

Have you tred the chat rooms yet

newguy, you are right, some of these ladies are just all talk like lyons tea bags, you would think at least one would give some input, however there are a few genuine swinging ladies and couples who know what life's about online you just have to be persistent, god loves a trier

"newguy, you are right, some of these ladies are just all talk like lyons tea bags, you would think at least one would give some input, however there are a few genuine swinging ladies and couples who know what life's about online you just have to be persistent, god loves a trier"

Ill give some input - no one likes a whinge

OP - your profile is one big whinge about this site and people on it and then you post a thread crying about not meeting people when your profile says you have been here for just two weeks

May I suggest you become more positive and pro active? Turn that profile around and tell us about how wonderful you are and why we would be mad not to want to meet you.

I met with a guy this week and he has had at least 4 meets in the two weeks hes been a member here. Why? cos he has a very positive attitude, a profile that shows a bit of him with very good photos and his emails to women are chatty and fun.

At the end of the day its a numbers game and there are more single guys on here then single women and couples looking single guys. You need to put the effort in

you say you have pics to send to the right lady.

we posted that we wanted a meet yesterday morning. out of 38 messages, 36 of them were from men,

we are not going to mail you asking for pics.

if we see someone that might fit what were looking for then we email them.

you have to advertise your self well to catch an eager eye.

i find it really funny when people complain about not getting anywhere on here, like they are owed attention just by signing up to a free site. Surely they should consider the possibilty that it might be something they are doing as opposed to everyone else. Stands to reason I would say unless you really think you deserve maximum results with minimum effort!

totally agree with missy on your profile as well, do you really think if you read your own profile that it says anything that makes you stand out in any way? You dont come across as an upbeat kinda person , just seem to be pissed off that youve been messed about. Lots of people on here get messed about, same as in life, surely better not to let it get to you and not take it that seriously, its not like you're looking for wife material is it?

I agree with Jan. You're not owed a meetup because you're on a swinging site.

Anyone who emails me with a "wanna fuck" email gets deleted. For me, I like to know a bit about the person - their turnons etc, see if I'm attracted to them, maybe cam with them and then arrange something.

There are way more guys on here than single girls, so you need to do more to stand out from the crowd - not whinge about getting none! That is a major turnoff for me!

Also, just because us single girls are on a swinging website does not mean that we're going to shag everything in sight! Remember that!

Aye mate, just go into chat and have some banter with everyone else. I've not browsed the members on this site sending random emails. I'm only on three weeks. I didn't log in the first week at all, the second week I did and joined Ireland chatroom - by that weekend I was having my first meet, and last week I've since met three other people.

I have sent messages to a few people on the forum, but it's mostly over some topic that was on the forum etc. But always keep it polite and make sure you can show you've bothered to read their profile and not just skipped to the pictures.

respect no wanna fuck mails and defo face pics no female will meet on wat a cock looks like

always send a face pic with your first email and be polite. women dont want to be rushed/pushed into anything and lets face it no one does. just take your time get to know people and good things will come to you

You dont even need your profile if you chat correctly in the chat rooms just be nice and fun and they will all come running )

Missyisback, yes i tend to agree with you,it is very much a pick and choose for both single women and couples looking for guys,you been here two weeks,well i was a member(still am) of swing 4, only recently joined again,but it has to be the worst site for completely blanking you,i was on it awhile back about to years,and in that 2 years i meet about half a dozen genuine ppl....i have been on here the same length of time as you and have had a couple of lovely meets (one in particular) and a "cold feet"couple...but thats ok....i thank god for some of the really genuine ppl on here and in time you will too, its a great site,give it time buddy,we are all here for fun

Get on the chatroom dude and get to know a few people. One meet will lead to another

"Missyisback, yes i tend to agree with you,it is very much a pick and choose for both single women and couples looking for guys,you been here two weeks,well i was a member(still am) of swing 4, only recently joined again,but it has to be the worst site for completely blanking you,i was on it awhile back about to years,and in that 2 years i meet about half a dozen genuine ppl....i have been on here the same length of time as you and have had a couple of lovely meets (one in particular) and a "cold feet"couple...but thats ok....i thank god for some of the really genuine ppl on here and in time you will too, its a great site,give it time buddy,we are all here for fun "

and that last sentence sums it up for me.

we are all here for fun!!!!

now, we both meet, but Em wont do the organising side of it, whereas i quite enjoy it, so for me, the fun starts from that first message, or wink, whereas for Em, its starts with seeing face pics/reading a profile or making a phonecall.

when it stops being fun, get out of dodge......

"Missyisback, yes i tend to agree with you,it is very much a pick and choose for both single women and couples looking for guys,you been here two weeks,well i was a member(still am) of swing 4, only recently joined again,but it has to be the worst site for completely blanking you,i was on it awhile back about to years,and in that 2 years i meet about half a dozen genuine ppl....i have been on here the same length of time as you and have had a couple of lovely meets (one in particular) and a "cold feet"couple...but thats ok....i thank god for some of the really genuine ppl on here and in time you will too, its a great site,give it time buddy,we are all here for fun

and that last sentence sums it up for me.

we are all here for fun!!!!

now, we both meet, but Em wont do the organising side of it, whereas i quite enjoy it, so for me, the fun starts from that first message, or wink, whereas for Em, its starts with seeing face pics/reading a profile or making a phonecall.

when it stops being fun, get out of dodge......"

Dodge? jez i knew it....place is full of cowboys/girls

yes when it stops being fun, time to retire.....but do we ever retire? i couldnt,maybe take a break for awhile, but never retire....bet you are all collectively giving a big sigh of relief? lol

I must admit your profile would not get an answer from me, way to negative, tells me nothing except you cant accomodate, you reaps the rewards of the effort you put in

"newguy, you are right, some of these ladies are just all talk like lyons tea bags, you would think at least one would give some input, however there are a few genuine swinging ladies and couples who know what life's about online you just have to be persistent, god loves a trier

Ill give some input - no one likes a whinge

OP - your profile is one big whinge about this site and people on it and then you post a thread crying about not meeting people when your profile says you have been here for just two weeks

May I suggest you become more positive and pro active? Turn that profile around and tell us about how wonderful you are and why we would be mad not to want to meet you.

I met with a guy this week and he has had at least 4 meets in the two weeks hes been a member here. Why? cos he has a very positive attitude, a profile that shows a bit of him with very good photos and his emails to women are chatty and fun.

At the end of the day its a numbers game and there are more single guys on here then single women and couples looking single guys. You need to put the effort in"

To the OP.... how formal.........

Missy and you never whinge?

"

To the OP.... how formal.........

Missy and you never whinge?

"

I certainly don't come on the forums whinging I don't get a meet, been stood up or anything of the sort

Now I whinge on chronic about me aches and pains, the barsteward dog and life in general to anyone who dares ask how I am that day

Now I whinge on chronic about me aches and pains, the barsteward dog and life in general to anyone who dares ask how I am that day.....

But who cares? This afterall is a swinging site not a whinging site.

"Now I whinge on chronic about me aches and pains, the barsteward dog and life in general to anyone who dares ask how I am that day.....

But who cares? This afterall is a swinging site not a whinging site. "

well dont ask and you wont get told

Simples

Agreed Missy, those silly messages we get from guys and couples saying hi how's u and thats it, how boring and uninspiring can people be!

"Agreed Missy, those silly messages we get from guys and couples saying hi how's u and thats it, how boring and uninspiring can people be! "

Agreed, you will never get anywhere with hi or fancy a chat, its always nice to give the people you email some chance of gauging what type of person you,and then respect their reply

getting to know someone in chat is the best way,put the effort in and u will get a meet,profiles with a moan on them about not getting a meet are normally the guys you never see in chat andwho resort to firing out the same 1 line emails cut and pasted so see u in chat x

"getting to know someone in chat is the best way,put the effort in and u will get a meet,profiles with a moan on them about not getting a meet are normally the guys you never see in chat andwho resort to firing out the same 1 line emails cut and pasted so see u in chat x"

Yeah chat can be good fun,if you can keep track of who texting you and hopefully you dont miss an email sent to you as that can be embarrassing lol but yeah it can be great fun

"Agreed Missy, those silly messages we get from guys and couples saying hi how's u and thats it, how boring and uninspiring can people be! "

My fav is "fancy a chat?" and they log right off lololololol

And as I say, someone asks me how I am - they get told -

"Agreed Missy, those silly messages we get from guys and couples saying hi how's u and thats it, how boring and uninspiring can people be!

My fav is "fancy a chat?" and they log right off lololololol

And as I say, someone asks me how I am - they get told - "

at the risk of getting told off.....how are you lol lol lol

Be active on the forums or in chat if you prefer. Get along to a social when you can.

Ps No-one likes a whinger

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Just because this is a swingers site doesnt automatically mean women are gonna fall at your feet,Women may be on a swingers site doesnt mean they are easy. If your looking a quick shag then you may be safer going to a bar nightclub.

Way off the original subject here but did anybody notice the amount of profile from people " no longer on site " on this forum thread.

» Add a new message to this topic