FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Impossible to get a date

Impossible to get a date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oft_sexy_sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Just to contrast all the "I can't get a meet" threads from the fellas, I thought I'd put it out there that it's now basically impossible to get a human male to take you out on an actual date.

It seems that what happens now is you get plenty of matches (on the usual apps), say hello, and either get no response, or a seemingly endless conversation ensues with no sign of the guy ever pulling the trigger and asking you out.

So kind of the flip side to what it's like for guys on Fab!

At best, they're looking for "fun", which is grand, but I prefer here for that cos you can get a better idea of what they're into etc.

So, men of Fab, what are we wimmins doing wrong? Why don't you wanna date? Or what makes you want to take someone out on a real date? Is it just me? Am I a leper?

(PS - this is isn't me feeling sorry for myself, I'm not sobbing into a pint of ice cream, absolutely no sympathy required thanks!)

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rejoined a dating site this morning and already thinking of deleting it

Dublin

"Rejoined a dating site this morning and already thinking of deleting it "

I'm starting to feel like I might as well not be bothering tbh!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

If I'm interested in a girl I just ask her out for a drink. Keep it simple.

"Rejoined a dating site this morning and already thinking of deleting it

I'm starting to feel like I might as well not be bothering tbh! "

It's brutal, not looking to get married ffs would just be nice to out for dinner, or a few drinks. Off for two nights and once again I'll be sitting in

"Just to contrast all the "I can't get a meet" threads from the fellas, I thought I'd put it out there that it's now basically impossible to get a human male to take you out on an actual date.

It seems that what happens now is you get plenty of matches (on the usual apps), say hello, and either get no response, or a seemingly endless conversation ensues with no sign of the guy ever pulling the trigger and asking you out.

At best, they're looking for "fun", which is grand, but I prefer here for that cos you can get a better idea of what they're into etc.

So, men of Fab, what are we wimmins doing wrong? Why don't you wanna date? Or what makes you want to take someone out on a real date? Is it just me? Am I a leper?

(PS - this is isn't me feeling sorry for myself, I'm not sobbing into a pint of ice cream, absolutely no sympathy required thanks!) "

No easy answer to that one, but yes its a more even playing field and not easy to find what your looking for.. Buy I'd probably give it time

Dublin

"Just to contrast all the "I can't get a meet" threads from the fellas, I thought I'd put it out there that it's now basically impossible to get a human male to take you out on an actual date.

(PS - this is isn't me feeling sorry for myself, I'm not sobbing into a pint of ice cream, absolutely no sympathy required thanks!)

No easy answer to that one, but yes its a more even playing field and not easy to find what your looking for.. Buy I'd probably give it time"

Is 2 years enough? Anyway, not asking for advice, more curious as to how men are thinking / feeling about dating these days!

Men dont want to.date frm.what i see. V hard to find a guy that does

"Men dont want to.date frm.what i see. V hard to find a guy that does "

Looks like it, younger guys want a fuck in a car and the older ones want you to bring them home lol

Dublin

Kinda glad it's not just me!!!

"Men dont want to.date frm.what i see. V hard to find a guy that does

Looks like it, younger guys want a fuck in a car and the older ones want you to bring them home lol"

Your better become a lesbian then you can't go wrong.

One of my issues with dating is very simular to my issue with Fab.

Its the lack of spare time and schedualing issues.

Most people my age that O am interested in seem to work as many if not more hours a week than I do. With is usually north or 45 or 50 and I am not always working normal business hours.

Trying to fit someone in and not have them feel like they are an after thought is tough. It might be easier to skip the dating stage and have them move in for a month and see how that went at least there would be time to spend together

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Maybe dating websites are not the best way to go about, just a thought.

"Maybe dating websites are not the best way to go about, just a thought.

"

What do you suggest than?

Tipperary

When u say date what do u mean? What are your intentions?

"When u say date what do u mean? What are your intentions?"

To kid nap and marry you against your will I'm assuming.

Tinder killed dating

Dublin

"When u say date what do u mean? What are your intentions?"

Impregnation, then emasculation, and a bit of financial manipulation obviously.

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days.

Tipperary

"When u say date what do u mean? What are your intentions?

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days. "

I thought people on here wanted sex.

Think shlong long silver (see what I've done here) is totally right. Aligning schedules is a complete disaster...

Haven't been on a single date in over 6 months solely for that reason.

You kinda connect with someone and would really like to see them but by the time you find some free time- that want all but fizzled out

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days. I thought people on here wanted sex. "

where just taking any dating in general .

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days. I thought people on here wanted sex. "

From the ops post she asked about dating in general not about fab. I rejoined a dating site today and 4 guys who have messaged me are actually on this site, one of them in particular had to be blocked as he got nasty when I politely turned his "wanna fuck" down.

"Think shlong long silver (see what I've done here) is totally right. Aligning schedules is a complete disaster...

You kinda connect with someone and would really like to see them but by the time you find some free time- that want all but fizzled out "

I work shift hours and it's hard to catch up with friends but if was to find someone I liked enough to date I'd find a way. And I haven't dated since 1998

There's no doubt about the fact that fab isn't a dating site. But that doesn't mean that dates can't come out of fab interactions. I've had plenty. So saying that it's just for casual sex isn't strictly true.

But also... I don't think she's talking about fab specifically. I think she's just reflecting on the dating scene in general.

Dublin

You can want sex and also want to meet someone.

"Think shlong long silver (see what I've done here) is totally right. Aligning schedules is a complete disaster...

You kinda connect with someone and would really like to see them but by the time you find some free time- that want all but fizzled out "

I dunno. We're all busy. Work, kids etc. But I feel like if you're into the person enough, you make the time.

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days. I thought people on here wanted sex.

You can want sex and also want to meet someone. "

No. It MUST be one or the other!!!!

Dublin

But seriously - the fact that you even asked this question is telling. A date is like where you spend time with someone you might like to be in a relationship with? They did it a lot in the olden days. I thought people on here wanted sex.

There's no doubt about the fact that fab isn't a dating site. But that doesn't mean that dates can't come out of fab interactions. I've had plenty. So saying that it's just for casual sex isn't strictly true.

But also... I don't think she's talking about fab specifically. I think she's just reflecting on the dating scene in general. "

Yes, I'm not like, why can't I get any dates on Fab?! Because obviously this isn't the place. But even on dating apps and sites, guys don't seem to be at interested in dating.

If people have time to meet for sex then they have time for dating.

Tipperary

I'd ask a girl out on a date I was interested in something serious with.

But also... I don't think she's talking about fab specifically. I think she's just reflecting on the dating scene in general.

Yes, I'm not like, why can't I get any dates on Fab?! Because obviously this isn't the place. But even on dating apps and sites, guys don't seem to be at interested in dating. "

yep only sex .

No easy answer to that one, but yes its a more even playing field and not easy to find what your looking for.. Buy I'd probably give it time

Is 2 years enough? Anyway, not asking for advice, more curious as to how men are thinking / feeling about dating these days! "

2 years! That's nothing ..sorry for the advice, really I haven't a clue, maybe society has us all a little confused these days meaning alot of people don't know what the want relationship wise

You kinda connect with someone and would really like to see them but by the time you find some free time- that want all but fizzled out

I dunno. We're all busy. Work, kids etc. But I feel like if you're into the person enough, you make the time. "

That case works both ways... other person has to be willing to make time as well.

I just happen to refuse to adjust my own personal schedule just to suit someone else if they're not willing to do the same.

Dublin

"If people have time to meet for sex then they have time for dating. "

Agreed!

I dunno. We're all busy. Work, kids etc. But I feel like if you're into the person enough, you make the time. "

You might for a few weeks and then you have a busy few weeks where you dont/wont and it does fizzle a bit. Or maybe its just an excuse because it hasnt been the right match who knows. But it is hard to build something that I would consider pursuing longterm while maintaining the other areas of my life

I dunno. We're all busy. Work, kids etc. But I feel like if you're into the person enough, you make the time.

You might for a few weeks and then you have a busy few weeks where you dont/wont and it does fizzle a bit. Or maybe its just an excuse because it hasnt been the right match who knows. But it is hard to build something that I would consider pursuing longterm while maintaining the other areas of my life"

Sounds like excuse to me.

Dublin

You might for a few weeks and then you have a busy few weeks where you dont/wont and it does fizzle a bit. Or maybe its just an excuse because it hasnt been the right match who knows. But it is hard to build something that I would consider pursuing longterm while maintaining the other areas of my life"

I think when it is the right match, you make the time, or it doesn't seem like something you have to balance - it just fits in. But even being open to it is a start I guess!

Or maybe just high standards?

And not being desperate enough to force a relationship with a first person that comes along just not to be alone

Dublin

"Or maybe just high standards?

And not being desperate enough to force a relationship with a first person that comes along just not to be alone "

Not sure what you're responding to here?

I think that if it fizzles, it wasn't exciting enough. But with the right person, you make the time for eachother cos u can't think of a better way to spend time, even if you only have an hour free. Maybe that's just me though!

And not being desperate enough to force a relationship with a first person that comes along just not to be alone

Not sure what you're responding to here? "

Irishman, just didn't want to quote the whole book there and you posted your responce first

Dublin

Not sure what you're responding to here?

Irishman, just didn't want to quote the whole book there and you posted your responce first "

Ah gotcha!

Always remember reading a thing that said unless it was a hell yes then you should say no and could be applied to dating.

With the right person, would drop most things to see them or go on a date within reason.

Dating is tough, especially on apps and hard in person to get a date

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What do you suggest than?"

I would follow my interests and join a group or club that facilitates to persue any of those interests together and meet new people. It could be anything from sport, theatre and movies to knitting. Not sure if the latter would draw many males in but you never know.

I would follow my interests and join a group or club that facilitates to persue any of those interests together and meet new people. It could be anything from sport, theatre and movies to knitting. Not sure if the latter would draw many males in but you never know. "

Tried that hasn't worked. Plus I work 4 nights out of the 6 shifts I work.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

And on anotber thread the question was should i fuck him on a first date

Whats a date ???

Has it changes as our preception has changed as we became more liberal is it ok to have multiple partners and possibly after many repeats end up in the company of one of ur circle of fuck buddies that ye progress to social outongs and exploring each otbers personalities

I think the old days of asking a girl out for drinks /dinner has moved on

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

(PS - this is isn't me feeling sorry for myself, I'm not sobbing into a pint of ice cream, absolutely no sympathy required thanks!) "

---------

Most women here are friendly ...it's just you will get SOME women who's initial reply to you is

"FACE PIC..."

...even though "little Miss Entitled" has joined Fab an hour ago.

So, all I'm saying is that when everyone chats & makes an effort, everybody wins!

...soooo, what flavour ice cream have you got there?

I personally need to do more outside of work and sport. Have good friends but no dating life at all. Dating apps, from my experience aren't useful. Doghunters suggestion about joining a group or something might be helpful for me.

Dublin

I would follow my interests and join a group or club that facilitates to persue any of those interests together and meet new people. It could be anything from sport, theatre and movies to knitting. Not sure if the latter would draw many males in but you never know. "

Yeah I do actually have a social life and hobbies too! Most guys you meet already have gfs though.

You might for a few weeks and then you have a busy few weeks where you dont/wont and it does fizzle a bit. Or maybe its just an excuse because it hasnt been the right match who knows. But it is hard to build something that I would consider pursuing longterm while maintaining the other areas of my life

I think that if it fizzles, it wasn't exciting enough. But with the right person, you make the time for eachother cos u can't think of a better way to spend time, even if you only have an hour free. Maybe that's just me though! "

Ya maybe but that excitment to intice you to spend any spare hour making efforts to see someone can only last for so long really cant it. At some stage it has to settle into something more comfortable.

I have kind of resigned myself to beong single until my next step up in work which should come with more more sociable hours

"I personally need to do more outside of work and sport. Have good friends but no dating life at all. Dating apps, from my experience aren't useful. Doghunters suggestion about joining a group or something might be helpful for me. "

Ya the dating apps are a waste of time, should bring back social dancing

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I would follow my interests and join a group or club that facilitates to persue any of those interests together and meet new people. It could be anything from sport, theatre and movies to knitting. Not sure if the latter would draw many males in but you never know.

Yeah I do actually have a social life and hobbies too! Most guys you meet already have gfs though. "

Your on aawinging site u can have more than one bf

"Ya the dating apps are a waste of time, should bring back social dancing "

I'm not much of a dancer, so don't know if that's any better Step lol

"Ya the dating apps are a waste of time, should bring back social dancing

I'm not much of a dancer, so don't know if that's any better Step lol"

But I think that was the whole point, not about the dancing but getting out and meeting people

"But I think that was the whole point, not about the dancing but getting out and meeting people"

Fair point actually, didn't think of it that way. I need to get out more

Dublin

Yeah I do actually have a social life and hobbies too! Most guys you meet already have gfs though.

Your on aawinging site u can have more than one bf "

One would do me!

Dublin

"I personally need to do more outside of work and sport. Have good friends but no dating life at all. Dating apps, from my experience aren't useful. Doghunters suggestion about joining a group or something might be helpful for me.

Ya the dating apps are a waste of time, should bring back social dancing "

yes!

Your on aawinging site u can have more than one bf

One would do me! "

Same lol

Surprised that both you are having trouble finding one

The people that say they haven't time for dating because of work or whatever is utter nonsense. If anything they are too lazy to make the effort.If they can't find what they want on their phones or laptops then they aren't interested.

Loughlinstown

"Surprised that both you are having trouble finding one"

---------

2 women looking for 1 guy?

...and you seem like a resourceful fella too... so am sure you can all come to an efficient solution

"The people that say they haven't time for dating because of work or whatever is utter nonsense. If anything they are too lazy to make the effort.If they can't find what they want on their phones or laptops then they aren't interested."

Some people actually have responsible jobs with extremely unsociable hours.

Some people have big ambitions in life and are okay with sacrificing a few dates which may potentially go wrong anyway

Dublin

"Surprised that both you are having trouble finding one

---------

...and you seem like a resourceful fella too... so am sure you can all come to an efficient solution

"

I don't share.

---------

"

Love the positivity lol, more chance of winning the lotto haha

"The people that say they haven't time for dating because of work or whatever is utter nonsense. If anything they are too lazy to make the effort.If they can't find what they want on their phones or laptops then they aren't interested."

I work 60 hours over 6 days with a 2 hr commute so when working I don't have some to meet. On my 4 days off I have time to meet but not that easy. Posted a social meet today got one message of a guy I have already turned down twice.

"The people that say they haven't time for dating because of work or whatever is utter nonsense. If anything they are too lazy to make the effort.If they can't find what they want on their phones or laptops then they aren't interested.

Some people have big ambitions in life and are okay with sacrificing a few dates which may potentially go wrong anyway "

Sure most people have jobs but they still make time for dating or meeting people.You can have ambitions and still have a social life as for going wrong well if your not in you can't win.

Loughlinstown

---------

Love the positivity lol, more chance of winning the lotto haha"

---------

Well, play your cards right here and you won't need to do the lotto for a while!

---------

I don't share. "

Me neither not a fan of sloppy seconds either

"I work 60 hours over 6 days with a 2 hr commute so when working I don't have some to meet. On my 4 days off I have time to meet but not that easy. Posted a social meet today got one message of a guy I have already turned down twice. "

That's tough, your days off mightn't correspond with other people's days off which further limits your potential meets. Work plays a big factor on dating regardless if people think it does or doesn't. Long hours and hard work affects people and limits chances/opportunities to meet people

"I don't share.

Me neither not a fan of sloppy seconds either "

Ladies, don't fight over me in public lol

"The people that say they haven't time for dating because of work or whatever is utter nonsense. If anything they are too lazy to make the effort.If they can't find what they want on their phones or laptops then they aren't interested.

I work 60 hours over 6 days with a 2 hr commute so when working I don't have some to meet. On my 4 days off I have time to meet but not that easy. Posted a social meet today got one message of a guy I have already turned down twice. "

Yes but the problem is meeting people of dating sites what's wrong with the old fashioned way.

Loughlinstown

"I don't share.

Ladies, don't fight over me in public lol "

-------

Yeah, a proper catfight ... to decide who gets to have him 1st, 3rd & 5th later on

I think that if it fizzles, it wasn't exciting enough. But with the right person, you make the time for eachother cos u can't think of a better way to spend time, even if you only have an hour free. Maybe that's just me though!

Ya maybe but that excitment to intice you to spend any spare hour making efforts to see someone can only last for so long really cant it. At some stage it has to settle into something more comfortable.

I have kind of resigned myself to beong single until my next step up in work which should come with more more sociable hours"

Yeah I guess that makes sense. There are definitely times in life when it's harder/easier.

"I don't share.

Ladies, don't fight over me in public lol "

never fought over a mine not going to now sorry

I work 60 hours over 6 days with a 2 hr commute so when working I don't have some to meet. On my 4 days off I have time to meet but not that easy. Posted a social meet today got one message of a guy I have already turned down twice. "

In a same boat.

I work out of town at least 5 days a week. Literally in a middle of nowhere so can't even pop out for an hour. Stay there overnight too as often end up working around the clock. It's not my place and I only stay there because of work so respect other people's rules so wouldn't even consider any kind of meets.

When I'm in Belfast- I often pick up shifts too which often extend to silly hours of the night. Often getting out of work by sunrise.

If an unexpected day off comes out of the blue and I post that I'm free today (just like right now) all response I ever get is "are you free on Sunday? What about another day? Are you free next month? Etc." Sad times lol

Bring back the slow skate.

"I don't share.

Ladies, don't fight over me in public lol never fought over a mine not going to now sorry"

I wouldn't be worth fighting over anyway. All in jest

"I don't share.

Ladies, don't fight over me in public lol never fought over a mine not going to now sorry

I wouldn't be worth fighting over anyway. All in jest"

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

My opinion is that it’s the on demand nature of everything now

Dating apps put a wide selection of potential dates on your lap just waiting for your interaction

Unfortunately the interaction has degraded into instant gratification and demand for satisfaction

Gone are the days of bumping into someone when out, have a cheeky flirt and potentially a drink or even a dance. The most important point though is that back in my days of going out, you had that initial time for interaction and finding out if the person you were flirting with had any potential to meet again or invite for a “date”

Now everyone wants the best of everything now, no time to interact and test the waters

Personally I miss the whole dating scene

But maybe I’m just old fashioned, or maybe just old

Missus - reading your work life gives a clear indication of why it can be so hard. And you mood after unsociable hours can affect how much you want to do socially after work I found.

Again surprised you have trouble finding someone when you have the time but that seems to be regular from reading other people's posts

Dublin

"My opinion is that it’s the on demand nature of everything now

Dating apps put a wide selection of potential dates on your lap just waiting for your interaction

Unfortunately the interaction has degraded into instant gratification and demand for satisfaction

Gone are the days of bumping into someone when out, have a cheeky flirt and potentially a drink or even a dance. The most important point though is that back in my days of going out, you had that initial time for interaction and finding out if the person you were flirting with had any potential to meet again or invite for a “date”

Now everyone wants the best of everything now, no time to interact and test the waters

But maybe I’m just old fashioned, or maybe just old "

Yeah, I'd tend to agree tbh!

"Missus - reading your work life gives a clear indication of why it can be so hard. And you mood after unsociable hours can affect how much you want to do socially after work I found.

Again surprised you have trouble finding someone when you have the time but that seems to be regular from reading other people's posts"

It's not even that... I mean- who on earth would get up at 7am on a Sunday to meet you for an hour...

Only for an hour as you have to get to bed to have 4h sleep then be back in work for 1pm till.... no finish time again.

People wait but they can only wait for so long until they give up and find someone else, who are able to plan ahead and meet off the cuff for a drink on a Friday night and can go away for a weekend without having to go through a master plan of all logistics to get away

Some people have big ambitions in life and are okay with sacrificing a few dates which may potentially go wrong anyway Sure most people have jobs but they still make time for dating or meeting people.You can have ambitions and still have a social life as for going wrong well if your not in you can't win."

I can't belive I'm saying you have a good point , it obviously dosnt for everyone but if you really want it you'll find away..

"It's not even that... I mean- who on earth would get up at 7am on a Sunday to meet you for an hour...

Only for an hour as you have to get to bed to have 4h sleep then be back in work for 1pm till.... no finish time again.

People wait but they can only wait for so long until they give up and find someone else, who are able to plan ahead and meet off the cuff for a drink on a Friday night and can go away for a weekend without having to go through a master plan of all logistics to get away "

I didn't think of it that way and obviously that's really tough. seems to be a continuous cycle of unfortunate events with regard to meeting someone.

"It's not even that... I mean- who on earth would get up at 7am on a Sunday to meet you for an hour...

People wait but they can only wait for so long until they give up and find someone else, who are able to plan ahead and meet off the cuff for a drink on a Friday night and can go away for a weekend without having to go through a master plan of all logistics to get away

I didn't think of it that way and obviously that's really tough. seems to be a continuous cycle of unfortunate events with regard to meeting someone. "

With respect it is tough, but its a life choice.. I could be wrong but maybe Misses you've chosen the career route ahead or a relationship?

I didn't think of it that way and obviously that's really tough. seems to be a continuous cycle of unfortunate events with regard to meeting someone. "

In my past life I've spent a lot of time sacrificing my own career potential and opportunities for my relationships - not to make my other half feel left out, make as much time as possible to see them, get extra days off work etc. Because I thought it was a right thing to do until I realised elationships come and go, but it's up to us to choose our own future.

Some people want to their job to be just a job. Live for the weekends and holidays, other people are passionate about what they do and strive for more, they want to become leaders and be as successful as they can within their field. It comes with a price tho.

Yeah that's understandable then. Everyone's life experiences changes their outlooks and what they focus on and if we all and the same outlook, life would be boring. I admire you for your commitment and drive for your career.

I didn't think of it that way and obviously that's really tough. seems to be a continuous cycle of unfortunate events with regard to meeting someone.

In my past life I've spent a lot of time sacrificing my own career potential and opportunities for my relationships - not to make my other half feel left out, make as much time as possible to see them, get extra days off work etc. Because I thought it was a right thing to do until I realised elationships come and go, but it's up to us to choose our own future.

Some people want to their job to be just a job. Live for the weekends and holidays, other people are passionate about what they do and strive for more, they want to become leaders and be as successful as they can within their field. It comes with a price tho.

"

Unfortunately it can, and we all make life decisions hoping we won't regret them, but the main thing is to be happy in the moment, that's all that matters

"My opinion is that it’s the on demand nature of everything now

But maybe I’m just old fashioned, or maybe just old "

I would agree with demand nature of everything.

Unfortunately we live in an instant society where people dont need to put effort into anything any more including dating.

This thread has me seriously thinking about that spectrum of my life

"This thread has me seriously thinking about that spectrum of my life "

I've only recently started thinking about it myself.

Altough not actively seeking for anything, but think after a good few years of single life I'm finally feeling open to it again.

And as someone above said before ... it's our past experiences that influence our desicion making in future...

Always been a thinker, so a lot of thoughts chop and change in my head and dating isn't far away if it's not in there already.

Yeah past experiences do shape us a lot so always trying to push out my comfort zone gradually

"Always been a thinker, so a lot of thoughts chop and change in my head and dating isn't far away if it's not in there already.

Yeah past experiences do shape us a lot so always trying to push out my comfort zone gradually "

I'm same last week or so thinking would like to go on a date or two. Next week will probably think feck that

[Removed by poster at 23/02/19 00:17:37]

Fuck this is gone depressing, no more gin for me tonight

"Fuck this is gone depressing, no more gin for me tonight "

Gin makes you sin

"Fuck this is gone depressing, no more gin for me tonight

Gin makes you sin "

And I'm a sinner

Steph - I enjoy dates and like going on them, although haven't had one in a while. The thought of dates isn't usually far from my thought cycle lol

Jack- don't think it's been that bad, nice discussion of different life experiences and perspectives

"Fuck this is gone depressing, no more gin for me tonight

Gin makes you sin

And I'm a sinner "

Sure you sorted than

"Steph - I enjoy dates and like going on them, although haven't had one in a while. The thought of dates isn't usually far from my thought cycle lol

Jack- don't think it's been that bad, nice discussion of different life experiences and perspectives"

Last time I was on a date was 1998 lol

"Last time I was on a date was 1998 lol"

That should not be the case

No Definately not, very good discussion

Tipperary

Ever think of looking into other social outlet groups where you might meet somebody?

Dublin

"Ever think of looking into other social outlet groups where you might meet somebody?"

I have a very active social life and a very active online life (in that I'm part of a few different communities)... Doesn't seem to make a difference!

"I have a very active social life and a very active online life (in that I'm part of a few different communities)... Doesn't seem to make a difference! "

Easy for me to say but don't be disheartened. It will make a difference in the long run

Dublin

"I have a very active social life and a very active online life (in that I'm part of a few different communities)... Doesn't seem to make a difference!

Easy for me to say but don't be disheartened. It will make a difference in the long run"

I'm not disheartened - I'm wondering why men seemingly aren't interested in dating?

"I'm not disheartened - I'm wondering why men seemingly aren't interested in dating?"

I didn't mean you were, more a saying.

I can't answer that unfortunately. Someone mentioned earlier about life being more about instant gratification and maybe they don't want to put in the effort that comes with dating especially given our chats about work schedules and other things.

By *onathan kMan  over a year ago

sligo ballymote

there is one on this thread I would love to bring on a date but when your messages get ignored it's hard ask them

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Jesus people!

Ever heard of work/life balance?

Minimum 30% has to be life, YOURS!

Unless you're working in your own business, make sure you keep that ratio.

If working in own business, do your damdest to maintain at least 20%

If you can't do that, take a 30min break, sit alone in a quiet room and ask yourself exactly this - WHY and WHAT and WHO am I doing this for?

"Jesus people!

If you can't do that, take a 30min break, sit alone in a quiet room and ask yourself exactly this - WHY and WHAT and WHO am I doing this for?

"

Mind. Blown.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Jesus people!

Mind. Blown. "

Sorry, was not original OP question but I wanted to say it after reading some of the comments above I read. I didn't read all, sorry.

By *ilg41Man  over a year ago

schticks

I love dates - I try to make all 1st social meet dates as much as I can.

Dating is too much drama.."you give it to me and I give it to you " is the best solution nowdays

The good thing about dating someone from fab is at least you know they have some sort of sexual drive and are into different things potentially ! i don't understand why people don't wanna date in general though

"Dating is too much drama.."you give it to me and I give it to you " is the best solution nowdays

"

What? That's a bizzare thing to say. Without dating, how can you ever find a relationship and a partner?

"The good thing about dating someone from fab is at least you know they have some sort of sexual drive and are into different things potentially ! i don't understand why people don't wanna date in general though"

I agree. I know fab isn't a dating site, but the thoughts of dating sone vanilla guy off tinder and having to try to find a way to gentle break it to him that I like gangbangs is my worst nightmare.

sbellex - that would be a very interesting conversation

I don't believe that men don't want to date,I honestly think its more the fear of rejection than anything else.I don't buy into it not fitting into schedules at all.

People in general want attention and to feel liked and fancied and the lusted after. God forbid they take a chance and get shot down.

From a personal point I've only ever tried pof and used it with the intent of finding a person to date,which I have done a few times. It's never ended up in 1 night stands. I'd consider myself 'normal' i.e. there's loads of lads of my ilk around so to sum it up they are there,you've yet to find them yet.

"I don't believe that men don't want to date,I honestly think its more the fear of rejection than anything else.I don't buy into it not fitting into schedules at all.

People in general want attention and to feel liked and fancied and the lusted after. God forbid they take a chance and get shot down.

From a personal point I've only ever tried pof and used it with the intent of finding a person to date,which I have done a few times. It's never ended up in 1 night stands. I'd consider myself 'normal' i.e. there's loads of lads of my ilk around so to sum it up they are there,you've yet to find them yet."

Could you please have them delivered to my home address? Cheers.

"Could you please have them delivered to my home address? Cheers. "

Gift wrapped?

"Could you please have them delivered to my home address? Cheers.

Gift wrapped?"

Obviously.

Arranged marriage anyone?

"Arranged marriage anyone? "

Excuse me?

"Arranged marriage anyone?

Excuse me?"

Just an option....

"The good thing about dating someone from fab is at least you know they have some sort of sexual drive and are into different things potentially ! i don't understand why people don't wanna date in general though

I agree. I know fab isn't a dating site, but the thoughts of dating sone vanilla guy off tinder and having to try to find a way to gentle break it to him that I like gangbangs is my worst nightmare. "

Haha brilliant! Well now we have that out of the way . Dinner sometime lol

Society is changing in the west through the vacuum of what is accessible online.

A lot of folks who conduct themselves online are having their brains rewired by the chemicals released in exposure to the likes of social media/tinder/fab etc.

Society is becoming less patient and more about instant gratification. Self worth is measured by many by arbitrary numbers attached to social media posts. Each like/share etc giving a small hit of dopamine and reinforcing the good feeling of someone else giving a virtual signal of approval.

In terms of human connection people are less prepared to work for a meaningful connection and happier to live their lives floating around the net picking up random dopamine hits . No judgement on those who do. I'm on fab of course and have a small bit of social media also so I'm not saying these things are intrinsically bad it is just how they affect people who have their behaviours shaped by them.

As social creatures.. sex is a basic human need and it is easy to see why the ease of access to casual sex has taken over the need and want to be in a relationship for many people regardless of gender.

In that regard....Tinder and so forth are maybe not the one stop shop for dating and a return to the confidence to approach someone in real life might be helpful to some.

In the age of equality there's certainly a case to be mafe for females taking the bull by the horns pardon the pun and asking the guys out that they are attracted to.

The comfort zone of assuming men should always women may just smother your chances if a particular guy misreads social cues of flirtation and is "afraid" for better want of a word to approach the woman.

It's a tough world and it is constantly changing . Wishing luck to all those seeking someone special in the dating scene.

"Society is changing in the west through the vacuum of what is accessible online.

A lot of folks who conduct themselves online are having their brains rewired by the chemicals released in exposure to the likes of social media/tinder/fab etc.

Society is becoming less patient and more about instant gratification. Self worth is measured by many by arbitrary numbers attached to social media posts. Each like/share etc giving a small hit of dopamine and reinforcing the good feeling of someone else giving a virtual signal of approval.

In terms of human connection people are less prepared to work for a meaningful connection and happier to live their lives floating around the net picking up random dopamine hits . No judgement on those who do. I'm on fab of course and have a small bit of social media also so I'm not saying these things are intrinsically bad it is just how they affect people who have their behaviours shaped by them.

As social creatures.. sex is a basic human need and it is easy to see why the ease of access to casual sex has taken over the need and want to be in a relationship for many people regardless of gender.

In that regard....Tinder and so forth are maybe not the one stop shop for dating and a return to the confidence to approach someone in real life might be helpful to some.

In the age of equality there's certainly a case to be mafe for females taking the bull by the horns pardon the pun and asking the guys out that they are attracted to.

The comfort zone of assuming men should always women may just smother your chances if a particular guy misreads social cues of flirtation and is "afraid" for better want of a word to approach the woman.

It's a tough world and it is constantly changing . Wishing luck to all those seeking someone special in the dating scene."

Def the quick fix is too easy to get.

As for asking a guy out, only so many rejections a person can take before you give up.

I have actually giving up on dating, here I know what I am getting into. I know it's just sex but with other dating sites lads just want to have sex with me and not ever date, if I don't out out I don't hear from them again, if I out out I risk that as well. Lads I have met say they just don't want a commitment of a girlfriend

I have just concluded because I am not skinny I am okay to fuck but not good to date.

Loughlinstown

"Society is changing in the west through the vacuum of what is accessible online.

It's a tough world and it is constantly changing . Wishing luck to all those seeking someone special in the dating scene."

------

Very well said

People are losing their social skills and the ability to read the body signals or facial expressions of another as their individual focus is on their "social media life"

Dopamine is the new drug of choice and the area of neuro-marketing is now big business as advertisers and marketing people can understand basic human needs and how to pander to such without running any risk of "failing" or being "rejected" by some one you fancy.

Civilisation too is indeed in a state of decline at the moment...

...so I guess it's best to have some fun online but don't take any social media platform too seriously as let's face it...

...it's not real life

So "Best get off-line more and more on-life"

"I have actually giving up on dating, here I know what I am getting into. I know it's just sex but with other dating sites lads just want to have sex with me and not ever date, if I don't out out I don't hear from them again, if I out out I risk that as well. Lads I have met say they just don't want a commitment of a girlfriend

I have just concluded because I am not skinny I am okay to fuck but not good to date. "

100% get that feeling too

Dublin

"I have actually giving up on dating, here I know what I am getting into. I know it's just sex but with other dating sites lads just want to have sex with me and not ever date, if I don't out out I don't hear from them again, if I out out I risk that as well. Lads I have met say they just don't want a commitment of a girlfriend

I have just concluded because I am not skinny I am okay to fuck but not good to date.

100% get that feeling too"

Absolutely agree, half the men who are on here shouting about how much they "love bbws" would never date a bigger woman because they're afraid of what people would think.

Absolutely agree, half the men who are on here shouting about how much they "love bbws" would never date a bigger woman because they're afraid of what people would think. "

Thats a bit of a leap......

There are plenty bigger women with partners and plenty slimmer women with none

Absolutely agree, half the men who are on here shouting about how much they "love bbws" would never date a bigger woman because they're afraid of what people would think.

There are plenty bigger women with partners and plenty slimmer women with none"

It's not that big of a leap and plenty of guys post on the forums saying that the fat ugly women have the pick of men on Fab cause the women have all the power.

Loughlinstown

Absolutely agree, half the men who are on here shouting about how much they "love bbws" would never date a bigger woman because they're afraid of what people would think. "

---------

Well this is a swinging site so usually when a guy says he "loves" older, skinnier, larger, etc... chances are he's not thinking of dating or marriage because let's face it... we're on a "cards on the table so let's play strip poker" SWINGING SITE

Simple as...

...anyone here looking to date in the conventional way or a partner might need to ask themselves "Am I in the appropriate environment for dating?"

...I don't mean to sound harsh or cold here but that's the reality of it

Hit the return button to quick.

Plenty of guys post on the forums saying that women have all the power here but in reality no guy would look at us in public nevermind shag us, that even the fat/ugly/old ones can pull here

"

It's not that big of a leap and plenty of guys post on the forums saying that the fat ugly women have the pick of men on Fab cause the women have all the power."

Ah if your going to use the type of people who post comments like that on forums then obviously your going to have bad expiriances.

There are far too many women on here ad part of couples who are curvy, fabulous, ample or how ever you want to describe it as, for that theory to stand up

"

It's not that big of a leap and plenty of guys post on the forums saying that the fat ugly women have the pick of men on Fab cause the women have all the power.

Ah if your going to use the type of people who post comments like that on forums then obviously your going to have bad expiriances.

There are far too many women on here ad part of couples who are curvy, fabulous, ample or how ever you want to describe it as, for that theory to stand up"

But this are the type.of guys who are out there on a sat night and the same ones that are on the dating apps. I rejoined a dating apps yesterday and one guy messaged me on it, who a week ago messaged me here and told me I was a fat ugly bxxch and even on here I couldn't get the ride, when I politely told him we had a coffee before through a different dating app.

"

There are far too many women on here ad part of couples who are curvy, fabulous, ample or how ever you want to describe it as, for that theory to stand up

But this are the type.of guys who are out there on a sat night and the same ones that are on the dating apps. I rejoined a dating apps yesterday and one guy messaged me on it, who a week ago messaged me here and told me I was a fat ugly bxxch and even on here I couldn't get the ride, when I politely told him we had a coffee before through a different dating app."

No one is arguing that there isnt asshats out there.

My point is that I dont think beong overweight is the reason anyone is single as there are plenty fellas out there that couldnt care less. As you can see any day walking down the street or by couples on here

"

But this are the type.of guys who are out there on a sat night and the same ones that are on the dating apps. I rejoined a dating apps yesterday and one guy messaged me on it, who a week ago messaged me here and told me I was a fat ugly bxxch and even on here I couldn't get the ride, when I politely told him we had a coffee before through a different dating app.

No one is arguing that there isnt asshats out there.

My point is that I dont think beong overweight is the reason anyone is single as there are plenty fellas out there that couldnt care less. As you can see any day walking down the street or by couples on here"

Well when u figure out where them guys are let me know

By *oejoxxxMan  over a year ago

anywhere

I've just been taken for a right run around by a single woman on FS. It's not the first time either. This woman today deleted her profile after about 2 hours chatting......and women complain about men pulling out of meets. I 've never pulled out of a meet but had it done to me a few times, feel like packing in FS

"I've just been taken for a right run around by a single woman on FS. It's not the first time either. This woman today deleted her profile after about 2 hours chatting......and women complain about men pulling out of meets. I 've never pulled out of a meet but had it done to me a few times, feel like packing in FS"

Yep the crap treatment is done by both men and women

It's a tough world and it is constantly changing . Wishing luck to all those seeking someone special in the dating scene.

As for asking a guy out, only so many rejections a person can take before you give up. "

Yes. Someone who is constantly tokd no will find it harder if that is their personality to try again and again. Hence why some men don't ladies out as they are afraid of rejection so it is a 2 way street. Nothing good ever comes from our comfort zones..Unless we are willing to fail how can we achieve anything worthwhile in life.

Like someone said women are in charge on this site and get away with a lot of shit especially on the forums. But reality hits when they get back to the real world.

As for asking a guy out, only so many rejections a person can take before you give up.

Yes. Someone who is constantly tokd no will find it harder if that is their personality to try again and again. Hence why some men don't ladies out as they are afraid of rejection so it is a 2 way street. Nothing good ever comes from our comfort zones..Unless we are willing to fail how can we achieve anything worthwhile in life."

When it comes to nothing else in life I have no problem trying or speaking out or asking but when it comes to asking a guy out, done it more than once and was knocked back Everytime

------

Very well said

People are losing their social skills and the ability to read the body signals or facial expressions of another as their individual focus is on their "social media life"

Dopamine is the new drug of choice and the area of neuro-marketing is now big business as advertisers and marketing people can understand basic human needs and how to pander to such without running any risk of "failing" or being "rejected" by some one you fancy.

Civilisation too is indeed in a state of decline at the moment...

...so I guess it's best to have some fun online but don't take any social media platform too seriously as let's face it...

...it's not real life

So "Best get off-line more and more on-life" "

You nailed it. Social media is the reoresentation of how people want their lives to be perceived. Real life is much more nuanced than filtered selfies, duck pouts, gym flex selfies etc

Yes. Someone who is constantly tokd no will find it harder if that is their personality to try again and again. Hence why some men don't ladies out as they are afraid of rejection so it is a 2 way street. Nothing good ever comes from our comfort zones..Unless we are willing to fail how can we achieve anything worthwhile in life.

When it comes to nothing else in life I have no problem trying or speaking out or asking but when it comes to asking a guy out, done it more than once and was knocked back Everytime"

I can see your point. I absolutekt can. If you continue to let your fears condition you it will be so much harder to attain what you want. It only takes 1 guy. There's literally billions around ! Go for it sista !

When it comes to nothing else in life I have no problem trying or speaking out or asking but when it comes to asking a guy out, done it more than once and was knocked back Everytime

I can see your point. I absolutekt can. If you continue to let your fears condition you it will be so much harder to attain what you want. It only takes 1 guy. There's literally billions around ! Go for it sista !"

There's no one id actually like to ask out at moment

I am sexy, strong, ambitious considered pretty. I would not be 100% confident and I do alot of good in this world. But dating is impossible, so would say I have it all but I am a size 14/16, I work out but I also like food. I have had great first dates but never second dates or end up getting ghosted

Dublin

There are plenty bigger women with partners and plenty slimmer women with none"

Not a leap, it's my actual lived experience actually.

Dublin

---------

Well this is a swinging site so usually when a guy says he "loves" older, skinnier, larger, etc... chances are he's not thinking of dating or marriage because let's face it... we're on a "cards on the table so let's play strip poker" SWINGING SITE

Simple as...

...anyone here looking to date in the conventional way or a partner might need to ask themselves "Am I in the appropriate environment for dating?"

...I don't mean to sound harsh or cold here but that's the reality of it "

Obviously, as I've said at least three times on this thread already, nobody is using Fab as their sole means of trying to find a partner. There are other websites, real life etc. This is a discussion about the real world, not Fab.

As for your other point, that's precisely what I mean - the proportion of men who are sexually attracted to bigger women in Fab doesn't tally with the proportion of men who are willing to date one. If you LOVE a certain body type, why wouldn't you want to date that body type too? In my experience, it's shame or fear.

"Rejoined a dating site this morning and already thinking of deleting it

I'm starting to feel like I might as well not be bothering tbh! "

why wait for a guy to ask you out ? ... just ask the guys you fancy yourself

Loughlinstown

---------

Simple as...

Obviously, as I've said at least three times on this thread already, nobody is using Fab as their sole means of trying to find a partner. There are other websites, real life etc. This is a discussion about the real world, not Fab.

As for your other point, that's precisely what I mean - the proportion of men who are sexually attracted to bigger women in Fab doesn't tally with the proportion of men who are willing to date one. If you LOVE a certain body type, why wouldn't you want to date that body type too? In my experience, it's shame or fear. "

------------

Believe it or not, I've had coffee with Fabbers who've told me they're looking for a relationship so yes, they do exist...

Now I can't answer for the other 3.5 billion or so other males but re: myself, I don't have a type... as I 100% believe that "chemistry is chemistry" and that's something that goes beyond the physicality of someone...

I also think that "sexy is a state of mind and not numbers on a scale" and that's something I apply to both my life and Fab life...

Old saying of "perception is projection" is worth considering too though ...

Awk Jesus this is like a study book now !

Dublin

---------

Simple as...

As for your other point, that's precisely what I mean - the proportion of men who are sexually attracted to bigger women in Fab doesn't tally with the proportion of men who are willing to date one. If you LOVE a certain body type, why wouldn't you want to date that body type too? In my experience, it's shame or fear.

------------

Believe it or not, I've had coffee with Fabbers who've told me they're looking for a relationship so yes, they do exist...

Now I can't answer for the other 3.5 billion or so other males but re: myself, I don't have a type... as I 100% believe that "chemistry is chemistry" and that's something that goes beyond the physicality of someone...

I also think that "sexy is a state of mind and not numbers on a scale" and that's something I apply to both my life and Fab life...

"

Your medal is in the post

Loughlinstown

---------

Simple as...

------------

Your medal is in the post "

--------------

No, will just take the cash equivalent or in McDonald's vouchers

---------

Simple as...

------------

Your medal is in the post

--------------

No, will just take the cash equivalent or in McDonald's vouchers "

Will supermac vouchers work

"The good thing about dating someone from fab is at least you know they have some sort of sexual drive and are into different things potentially ! i don't understand why people don't wanna date in general though

I agree. I know fab isn't a dating site, but the thoughts of dating sone vanilla guy off tinder and having to try to find a way to gentle break it to him that I like gangbangs is my worst nightmare.

Haha brilliant! Well now we have that out of the way . Dinner sometime lol"

Name the place and time

Also... I couldn't agree more with what the OP said about there being a lot of men who love nothing more than to fuck the brains of chubby chicks, but would in their left nut introduce them to their mates.

This has been my number 1 overwhelming experience of men since I was a teen. It's also my experience that the vast majority of plus size women in committed relationships were significantly smaller/thinner at the beginning of said relationship, and gained weight slowly over time after the relationship was well established.

When I think of every plus sized woman that I know personally who is in a committed relationship, that's the case.

I definitely don't believe that all men fall into this category, possibly because the reality would be too unbearable if I did, but I do believe that the vast majority of men that I've come across (lol) will fuck a big girl but won't walk down the street holding her hand.

And to some extent, I don't blame them. I've watched my lad cousins absolutely annihilate each other for going home with girls who weren't thin. And I can understand why guys would be unwilling to open themselves up to that.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"Rejoined a dating site this morning and already thinking of deleting it "

Keep the faith lady. If you want to meet someone for something more meaningful stick with it for a bit. You can smell the bullshitters.

Every fox smells it's own h@@e.

Do people have ideas of activities or clubs that would increase the opportunity to meet someone potentially for dates? I like to be active and be outside

#######################

My mum created profile for me to find me a date

To be honest she told me this when she found a fella who might be my best match. I went for a date. Lots of laugh but it ended after 2nd meeting. I am not ready yet for a new relationship. Fabs suits me better.

#######################

To be honest she told me this when she found a fella who might be my best match. I went for a date. Lots of laugh but it ended after 2nd meeting. I am not ready yet for a new relationship. Fabs suits me better. "

Mammy had serious initiative lol

#######################

To be honest she told me this when she found a fella who might be my best match. I went for a date. Lots of laugh but it ended after 2nd meeting. I am not ready yet for a new relationship. Fabs suits me better.

Mammy had serious initiative lol"

Mum wants me seeing happy. I don't blame her. Every mother wants to see their children happy. Me too!

Name the place and time "

Riva brassiere ?

Name the place and time

Riva brassiere ? "

EXCELLENT date spot!

Name the place and time

Riva brassiere ?

EXCELLENT date spot! "

ill be honest only place I'd know lol so if any are better fitting let me know

Name the place and time

Riva brassiere ?

EXCELLENT date spot! ill be honest only place I'd know lol so if any are better fitting let me know "

Lol no it's probably one of the best.

Name the place and time

Riva brassiere ?

EXCELLENT date spot! ill be honest only place I'd know lol so if any are better fitting let me know

Lol no it's probably one of the best. "

Then I got great taste lol let's get it organised

"

Then I got great taste lol let's get it organised "

Feel free to message me

"

Then I got great taste lol let's get it organised

Feel free to message me "

I will

#######################

Mammy had serious initiative lol

Mum wants me seeing happy. I don't blame her. Every mother wants to see their children happy. Me too! "

Of course

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Dating past 35 is a whole different game that when you are in your 20’s.

Single men by that age have either been divorced and are very cautious, or they have built a career and are very cautious.

Many women of that age group have kids, that does not appeal to most guys as they don’t want to be responsible for another person’s kids.

More and more men don’t want to be in a serious relationship these days, they see very little value in it.

This is obviously not all men, and there are those out there looking for Mrs right but nearly all of the unmarried men my own age that I know just don’t want to get married and dating is used to get laid but with tinder etc, it’s often unnecessary.

"Dating past 35 is a whole different game that when you are in your 20’s.

Single men by that age have either been divorced and are very cautious, or they have built a career and are very cautious.

Many women of that age group have kids, that does not appeal to most guys as they don’t want to be responsible for another person’s kids.

More and more men don’t want to be in a serious relationship these days, they see very little value in it.

This is obviously not all men, and there are those out there looking for Mrs right but nearly all of the unmarried men my own age that I know just don’t want to get married and dating is used to get laid but with tinder etc, it’s often unnecessary. "

I want to date have no interest in getting married whatsoever, have a good job, my own home and my son is raised. There has to be some guys out there that still want to date, have someone to go for dinner with, odd weekend away etc

"I want to date have no interest in getting married whatsoever, have a good job, my own home and my son is raised. There has to be some guys out there that still want to date, have someone to go for dinner with, odd weekend away etc"

There has to be Steph, I don't think we are all bad.

"Dating past 35 is a whole different game that when you are in your 20’s.

This is obviously not all men, and there are those out there looking for Mrs right but nearly all of the unmarried men my own age that I know just don’t want to get married and dating is used to get laid but with tinder etc, it’s often unnecessary.

I want to date have no interest in getting married whatsoever, have a good job, my own home and my son is raised. There has to be some guys out there that still want to date, have someone to go for dinner with, odd weekend away etc"

Totally agree im in same boat. Would never get married again but it would be nice to have sumone to be wit do stuff wit . I think men only want sex but do they forget we are all going to grow old . Maybe men dont see past the next ride. Who knows.

"

I want to date have no interest in getting married whatsoever, have a good job, my own home and my son is raised. There has to be some guys out there that still want to date, have someone to go for dinner with, odd weekend away etc"

?===================

Steph, darling maybe check around you is a right fella who is shy to ask for a date?

It might be a neighbour or your best friend brother. You never know if you wouldn't open your eyes wider

We are looking for or chasing ghosts but do not see someone around us who might be your date time to time

Good Luck my dear!

We all need a bit of happiness in our lives.

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

"

Of course there are, but it’s clear that these men are few and far between. The restaurant industry shows a rise in groups of men dining together but the nights in with takeaway and Xbox or a movie is often far more attractive to men than paying a fortune for dinner.