FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > pushy

pushy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cooby5555 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

morning all genuine question do guys have to be a little bit pushy to get anywhere on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pushy usually gets guys blocked with us. Try having a decent profile and try to make proper conversation. That will get you a lot further

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Pushy can be a complete turn off. If there is no reply to the second message chances are they aren't interested. No reply means no interest simples...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Pushy to me means instant block. If someone is pushy via mail, it sets off alarm bells and there's no way I'm putting myself in the same room as someone who doesn't understand the word no in a simple message.

Remember both parties must want to meet equally as much. If someone is on the fence or undecided, being pushy will just push them away. Chat to folk, be a little bit cheeky, but respectful, intruguing someone enough to want to meet you is far better than bullying them into it

galway

tks for answers dont get me wrong im not pushy as i am a bit shy so getting nowhere on here

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Be yourself.

galway

thats not working lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"tks for answers dont get me wrong im not pushy as i am a bit shy so getting nowhere on here"

You're over 45... You'll have to accept that's an upper limit age for many on here, regardless of gender or sexual preference, so don't take it personally. Read profiles and communicate with those who are actively looking to meet someone a bit older

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Hate hate pushy people, my advice read profile well if interested and respect people if they say an age leave it, also a bit of banter goes down well

galway

ok i will try that tks xx

galway

kk blueeyes fab pics

Exact opposite is required, Patience is key.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"kk blueeyes fab pics "

Thank you x

By *inn2000Woman  over a year ago

belfast

Pushy is a real turn off. Bit of fun, good chat and charm go a long way.

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don’t think the ladies would entertain any pushy lads has to be instant turn off or block patience is key you wouldn’t be pushy in normal setting ie pub club same here I’m thinking

galway

probably need lessons lol

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"morning all genuine question do guys have to be a little bit pushy to get anywhere on here "

absolutely push pull harrass hound and stalk..you want her to think that her pussy is the last 1 in the world and its your duty to get it..she will come around eventually

"morning all genuine question do guys have to be a little bit pushy to get anywhere on here

absolutely push pull harrass hound and stalk..you want her to think that her pussy is the last 1 in the world and its your duty to get it..she will come around eventually "

Also maybe just try to get her address and call round

Being pushy gets you no where, if a person isn't interested, leave it alone, move on.

"morning all genuine question do guys have to be a little bit pushy to get anywhere on here

absolutely push pull harrass hound and stalk..you want her to think that her pussy is the last 1 in the world and its your duty to get it..she will come around eventually "

She will not. The smell of desperation isn't sexy.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

absolutely push pull harrass hound and stalk..you want her to think that her pussy is the last 1 in the world and its your duty to get it..she will come around eventually

She will not. The smell of desperation isn't sexy. "

sarcasm

"Pushy to me means instant block. If someone is pushy via mail, it sets off alarm bells and there's no way I'm putting myself in the same room as someone who doesn't understand the word no in a simple message.

Remember both parties must want to meet equally as much. If someone is on the fence or undecided, being pushy will just push them away. Chat to folk, be a little bit cheeky, but respectful, intruguing someone enough to want to meet you is far better than bullying them into it "

There's a certain pushy that I do like. There's so many messages coming in that the guys kinda have to be a bit pushy with me and text me a few times because I forget or just don't open the message. I've had the best times with guys we were just a bit more persistant than the rest.

"There's a certain pushy that I do like. There's so many messages coming in that the guys kinda have to be a bit pushy with me and text me a few times because I forget or just don't open the message. I've had the best times with guys we were just a bit more persistant than the rest. "

That sounds an awful lot like hard work....

Hi Scooby

Being pushy doesn't get you more meets. The website has what feels like a million men to every woman. And most women don't meet here . So many profiles are women who are in relationships. thinking if they have a singles profile theyll have more of a chance to have mff.

"There's a certain pushy that I do like. There's so many messages coming in that the guys kinda have to be a bit pushy with me and text me a few times because I forget or just don't open the message. I've had the best times with guys we were just a bit more persistant than the rest.

That sounds an awful lot like hard work...."

It is, I'm telling you

galway

Ok so more persistent does that work

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"morning all genuine question do guys have to be a little bit pushy to get anywhere on here "

-------------

Less pushy more chatty & a little cheeky works wonders!

Honestly I don't think there's one set formula that will work on all girls. Persistence is an automatic turn off for me, but apparently it works for some girls. Every one is different so you and you're approach, whatever that might look like, won't work on everyone.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Honestly I don't think there's one set formula that will work on all girls. Persistence is an automatic turn off for me, but apparently it works for some girls. Every one is different so you and you're approach, whatever that might look like, won't work on everyone. "

This. People like and respond to different things.

galway

Tks peeps for all the advice xx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Play it cool, if you have the looks, the gift of the gab and are well proportioned the ladies Will flock to you just as they would in real life.

I think as a rule of thumb if you can't pull in a pub or club then you won't have much luck on a site where guys are ten a penny hence you really have to be exceptional

"Play it cool, if you have the looks, the gift of the gab and are well proportioned the ladies Will flock to you just as they would in real life.

I think as a rule of thumb if you can't pull in a pub or club then you won't have much luck on a site where guys are ten a penny hence you really have to be exceptional "

I strongly disagree with this.

"Play it cool, if you have the looks, the gift of the gab and are well proportioned the ladies Will flock to you just as they would in real life.

I think as a rule of thumb if you can't pull in a pub or club then you won't have much luck on a site where guys are ten a penny hence you really have to be exceptional

I strongly disagree with this. "

Out of curiosity, could I ask why? Don't mean to pry, just intrigued.

galway

They don’t flock in pubs and clubs lol

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"They don’t flock in pubs and clubs lol"

What I'm trying to say is that in a pub or club is an open field and if a guy is chatty and witty with the confidence to approach women he will usually score esp when everyone is drinking and having the Craic but in here the odds are stacked and women can afford to be choosy hence so you really have to stand out.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Nope ... doesn't work in real life wont work here. Commen ground and decency tends to be better options. Pushy !!!

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

They do seem to like pushy men.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

ew Pushy is such a turn off. It comes across as desperate

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

We blocked two today for being pushy and one was a good friend

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"They do seem to like pushy men."

They ??? Unimpressive

galway

Thanks everyone for your replies I will try to be more cheeky and chatty and accept that my age is against me

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

absolutely push pull harrass hound and stalk..you want her to think that her pussy is the last 1 in the world and its your duty to get it..she will come around

eventually

Also maybe just try to get her address and call round "

ermm yea call around.. lol

» Add a new message to this topic