FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What im i missing

What im i missing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey gals n guys...

What does my profile need.. here a bit yet to have a meet...

Maybe more pics etc... genuine guy here..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is very generic. There is no usp to it. It looks the same as the majority of other profiles. It lacks a real effort to be honest. 1 friend only photo isn't goung to inspire ladies to contact you off their own back.

You need to sell yourself much better. Similarity in profiles causes you to blend in with the rest. Think of your profile as you want to be picked by a woman. Women like flowers. There is a reason women aren't out picking the grass in their back garden.

Be active and kind on the forums. Try be helpful. Attebd vanilla coffee mornings and get to know people through those and increase your chances. Put up a lot more pictures. Face pics if brave enough with your username written in front of you so people will know you are genuine.

Research the forums to see why other members don't get a meet and take the advice and see what you can do to make your own profile and chances better. There is no guaranteed solution.

"Your profile is very generic. There is no usp to it. It looks the same as the majority of other profiles. It lacks a real effort to be honest. 1 friend only photo isn't goung to inspire ladies to contact you off their own back.

You need to sell yourself much better. Similarity in profiles causes you to blend in with the rest. Think of your profile as you want to be picked by a woman. Women like flowers. There is a reason women aren't out picking the grass in their back garden.

Be active and kind on the forums. Try be helpful. Attebd vanilla coffee mornings and get to know people through those and increase your chances. Put up a lot more pictures. Face pics if brave enough with your username written in front of you so people will know you are genuine.

Research the forums to see why other members don't get a meet and take the advice and see what you can do to make your own profile and chances better. There is no guaranteed solution.

"

Vanilla do coffee mornings??

Pubic fun? Isn't that what everyone here is after?

"Hey gals n guys...

Maybe more pics etc... genuine guy here.."

You need a few pics and describe what your into etc. It defo doesn’t stand out. Sorry

"Your profile is very generic. There is no usp to it. It looks the same as the majority of other profiles. It lacks a real effort to be honest. 1 friend only photo isn't goung to inspire ladies to contact you off their own back.

"

Thanks for reply... ill do my USP when i get home n work on some new pics... thanks for your time in replying

"Hey gals n guys...

Maybe more pics etc... genuine guy here..

You need a few pics and describe what your into etc. It defo doesn’t stand out. Sorry "

Constructive criticism n no sorry needed

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

--------------

Had to giggle when I read "USP" but 100% true. It's better to pick out a kink, quirk or trait of yourself and create a profile around that...

"Standing out" doesn't mean a cock pic either but then again, some guys have cock pics in their profiles and have plenty of veris, so no set formula here but...

GENERIC = BLAND

...and BLAND means BORING

So "Be the flame not the moth!"

Ha maybe i am boring... oo no

--------------

Had to giggle when I read "USP" but 100% true. It's better to pick out a kink, quirk or trait of yourself and create a profile around that...

"Standing out" doesn't mean a cock pic either but then again, some guys have cock pics in their profiles and have plenty of veris, so no set formula here but...

GENERIC = BLAND

So "Be the flame not the moth!" "

What’s usp

Unique selling point I hope

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

--------------

GENERIC = BLAND

So "Be the flame not the moth!"

What’s usp "

Unique selling point

"

What’s usp "

USP stands for unique selling point. Essentially what makes someone stand out from the crowd.

"

What’s usp

USP stands for unique selling point. Essentially what makes someone stand out from the crowd. "

Ha ha ok blonde moment

"

What’s usp

USP stands for unique selling point. Essentially what makes someone stand out from the crowd.

Ha ha ok blonde moment "

I should have clarified it in my original post.

» Add a new message to this topic