FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Putting time on it

Putting time on it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women says the funniest thing "I want get fucked soon" I want to get ganbang soon" my question is when is soon,next week,next month,I think when you're horny you're horny,ie if men says I will be horny next week, wouldn't that be funny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Most can't just meet at the drop of a hat just because they feel horny. I'm sure you have commitments too you have to work around.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I messaged a woman who put a message up like that late one night and within the hour I was at her door. ( never happened since but can happen)

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Women says the funniest thing "I want get fucked soon" I want to get ganbang soon" my question is when is soon,next week,next month,I think when you're horny you're horny,ie if men says I will be horny next week, wouldn't that be funny "

They love to lead men on and change their mind like the wind..you should know this by now

"Women says the funniest thing "I want get fucked soon" I want to get ganbang soon" my question is when is soon,next week,next month,I think when you're horny you're horny,ie if men says I will be horny next week, wouldn't that be funny

They love to lead men on and change their mind like the wind..you should know this by now"

Totally agree

Not sure I agree. I'd suggest that just because a woman is horny doesn't mean she's obliged to fuck u. And perhaps, her not wanting to fuck u isn't about there being something wrong with her...

"Most can't just meet at the drop of a hat just because they feel horny. I'm sure you have commitments too you have to work around. "
why does this always happens to me me when I post in forum, people always purposely misunderstood or do not read the post properly,the Op never said anything about"meeting" it said "getting horny soon,soon soon.

"Not sure I agree. I'd suggest that just because a woman is horny doesn't mean she's obliged to fuck u. And perhaps, her not wanting to fuck u isn't about there being something wrong with her... "
OMG people need to read post before commenting,the op never said anything about wanting to fuck,the point i was making was,how do anyone knows when they might be horny when they said "soon" so the question I asked was how long is soon?

Please read post again

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Most can't just meet at the drop of a hat just because they feel horny. I'm sure you have commitments too you have to work around. why does this always happens to me me when I post in forum, people always purposely misunderstood or do not read the post properly,the Op never said anything about"meeting" it said "getting horny soon,soon soon. "

You said 'I want to get fucked soon' or 'I want to get a gangbang soon'. Big difference to 'getting horny soon', I doubt even that anyone would even say that.

"Most can't just meet at the drop of a hat just because they feel horny. I'm sure you have commitments too you have to work around. why does this always happens to me me when I post in forum, people always purposely misunderstood or do not read the post properly,the Op never said anything about"meeting" it said "getting horny soon,soon soon.

You said 'I want to get fucked soon' or 'I want to get a gangbang soon'. Big difference to 'getting horny soon', I doubt even that anyone would even say that. "

ok

"Not sure I agree. I'd suggest that just because a woman is horny doesn't mean she's obliged to fuck u. And perhaps, her not wanting to fuck u isn't about there being something wrong with her... OMG people need to read post before commenting,the op never said anything about wanting to fuck,the point i was making was,how do anyone knows when they might be horny when they said "soon" so the question I asked was how long is soon?

Please read post again "

Sometimes in a post people choose to respond to other comments as opposed to the original post. Fyi.

"Not sure I agree. I'd suggest that just because a woman is horny doesn't mean she's obliged to fuck u. And perhaps, her not wanting to fuck u isn't about there being something wrong with her... OMG people need to read post before commenting,the op never said anything about wanting to fuck,the point i was making was,how do anyone knows when they might be horny when they said "soon" so the question I asked was how long is soon?

Please read post again

Sometimes in a post people choose to respond to other comments as opposed to the original post. Fyi."

ok

» Add a new message to this topic