FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anal

Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo kink 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Anyone have any advice? I've done it a few times found it uncomfortable at times, and other times enjoyed it. I know lots of lube and time and effort, does anyone have any other advice or better types of lube to use. It's female here btw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your partners penis dosnt look like its compatible with your perfect ass, you need to try mine

Keep a butt plug in beforehand

Lots of lube

Take it slow

More lube

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Anyone have any advice? I've done it a few times found it uncomfortable at times, and other times enjoyed it. I know lots of lube and time and effort, does anyone have any other advice or better types of lube to use. It's female here btw "

There are a set of but plugs, 3 sizes. Using the smallest one first with loads of lube linseed and leave for a few minutes till the muscle relaxes, keep changing to the bigger size till the largest one in in and the muscle has relaxed. Then try anal gently and shold be ok.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Anal beads/balls starting with the smallest and working your way up through the sizes; and, as also mentioned above, doing the same with a butt plug set, will help.

Use plenty of lube and also do your best to relax as tensing up can make it feel uncomfortable too.

At least 18h of fasting peior too. That's if you don't want any poopy accidents

Belfast

"At least 18h of fasting peior too. That's if you don't want any poopy accidents "

Either that or buy an anal douche set.

If doing neither then at the very least ya may get the baby wipes or a towel ready.

"At least 18h of fasting peior too. That's if you don't want any poopy accidents

If doing neither then at the very least ya may get the baby wipes or a towel ready. "

Depending on persons regular diet - sometimes douche isn't that great. Fasting is bulletproof.

And yes, a lot of people forget that they're about to poke a poop hole... lube and buttplugs won't make the poop go away.

Especially if one gets ibs from being nervous or excited...

Belfast

"At least 18h of fasting peior too. That's if you don't want any poopy accidents

If doing neither then at the very least ya may get the baby wipes or a towel ready.

Depending on persons regular diet - sometimes douche isn't that great. Fasting is bulletproof.

And yes, a lot of people forget that they're about to poke a poop hole... lube and buttplugs won't make the poop go away.

Especially if one gets ibs from being nervous or excited... "

You make a very good and valid point. A lot of people don't actually consider the possible messes and then by the time they realise, it's too late.

The boots lube is very good value. Don't mean to be a tight arse

You make a very good and valid point. A lot of people don't actually consider the possible messes and then by the time they realise, it's too late. "

Then when things do go wrong - they give up the idea forever missing out on all the good experiences...

Belfast

You make a very good and valid point. A lot of people don't actually consider the possible messes and then by the time they realise, it's too late.

Then when things do go wrong - they give up the idea forever missing out on all the good experiences..."

I think a lot of people get grossed out too easily.

Some need to be more realistic in that sex incorporates the whole human anatomy and it's implied complexities.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Especially if one gets ibs from being nervous or excited... "

I never ever thought about the poop

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Your partners penis dosnt look like its compatible with your perfect ass, you need to try mine "

It would be better if you bent over, spread your ass cheeks and showed her exactly how she should take her partners penis.

I just find I have to be very relaxed and already very aroused from lots of sex.

"Anyone have any advice? I've done it a few times found it uncomfortable at times, and other times enjoyed it. I know lots of lube and time and effort, does anyone have any other advice or better types of lube to use. It's female here btw

There are a set of but plugs, 3 sizes. Using the smallest one first with loads of lube linseed and leave for a few minutes till the muscle relaxes, keep changing to the bigger size till the largest one in in and the muscle has relaxed. Then try anal gently and shold be ok. "

Linseed?

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Anyone have any advice? I've done it a few times found it uncomfortable at times, and other times enjoyed it. I know lots of lube and time and effort, does anyone have any other advice or better types of lube to use. It's female here btw

There are a set of but plugs, 3 sizes. Using the smallest one first with loads of lube linseed and leave for a few minutes till the muscle relaxes, keep changing to the bigger size till the largest one in in and the muscle has relaxed. Then try anal gently and shold be ok.

Linseed?"

Haha I should read my own texts more carefully used not linseed

Linseed?

Haha I should read my own texts more carefully used not linseed "

"Your partners penis dosnt look like its compatible with your perfect ass, you need to try mine

It would be better if you bent over, spread your ass cheeks and showed her exactly how she should take her partners penis."

No thanks

"Anyone have any advice? I've done it a few times found it uncomfortable at times, and other times enjoyed it. I know lots of lube and time and effort, does anyone have any other advice or better types of lube to use. It's female here btw "

Try it in the shower then you're not worrying about little accidents and lubrication is constant. It will help you relax and make it more enjoyable.

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Slow and easy relax your body breath out when the cock going to help u relax and take it and lube of course

Slow and Angle. Anal takes time. You need to be very relaxed and start with in out. When muscle loosen up add lube and sometimes angle causes uncomfort. Try few positions and find out what is best for you.

Lube lube and more lube. I find that if your partner allows you to take the lead it works out much better. Once he's in as far as you are comfortable with you take control then moving him in and out at your pace and soon you'll find hes fully in and you are enjoying it. But maybe that's just me lol

you need to stay relaxed when you fell pressure just go with it push against it and it will get easier and better

"Your partners penis dosnt look like its compatible with your perfect ass, you need to try mine "

By *wo kink 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Thank you all so much for advice. I think I'll invest in set of anal plugs and see how we get on

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Lots of lube, also not sure how you'd feel about it, a girl I used to fool around with would sniff from a little glass bottle. It's a bit head rushy and I wouldn't be too gone on it myself but she reckoned it made it a lot easier for her.

Not sure butt plugs help that mush, you are dealing with probably the strongest muscle,

Personally yes lube is very important, but an understanding and gentle partner is as important, I find if I start on top, then I can control how deep and how quickly I take it, by doing that you take the nervousness out of the equation, once you relax and take it like that you begin to enjoy it and you will relax more, and be able to enjoy different positions,

Just my experience and everyone is different

I pegged my guy for his first time last weekend. I love anal myself. It was great for me riding him like that. Lots of lube though. First attempt on the night was harsh on him. Second was better and easier for him. Third time it was a rodeo riding and we both loved it. Persevere until he relaxes.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If doing neither then at the very least ya may get the baby wipes or a towel ready. "

You two are quite funny, nothing you can't do it with a normal shower too - and fasting 18 hours is just mad if you ask me. Imagine the conversation at lunch time in work:

Are you not having any lunch today?

Eem, no I'm fasting, I want to have a cock up me bum tomorrow morning.

Anyhow op, key is to relax. I know it's easier said than done but here some ways to get there:

Have a glass of wine

Make sure you're nicely aroused, with plenty of foreplay and/or vaginal sex.

Take control, go on top and take the cock on at your pace.

Remove cock fully when the pain hits to relax your bum and then try again

You two are quite funny, nothing you can't do it with a normal shower too - and fasting 18 hours is just mad if you ask me. Imagine the conversation at lunch time in work:

Are you not having any lunch today?

Eem, no I'm fasting, I want to have a cock up me bum tomorrow morning.

Anyhow op, key is to relax. I know it's easier said than done but here some ways to get there:

Have a glass of wine

Make sure you're nicely aroused, with plenty of foreplay and/or vaginal sex.

Take control, go on top and take the cock on at your pace.

Remove cock fully when the pain hits to relax your bum and then try again"

Oòoooh a huge disaster once happened while doing anal. Left me and my ex traumatized for life.

So I'll stick to fasting. Clears out your body from all nonsense at the same time plus zero chance of food poisoning

"I just find I have to be very relaxed and already very aroused from lots of sex. "

This

"I just find I have to be very relaxed and already very aroused from lots of sex.

This "

Definately. My best experiences have been when the sex has been going on a while and I have a small dildo in her ass as I’m sliding in and out of her; then the dildo comes out, a heavy dose of lube on me and straight into her ass with my lubed hand bringing her off as I’m fucking her ass

Sitting down on a cock is best, your in control of everything

Relax, candles, soft music, gentle stroking and plenty of foreplay, slow gentle kisses, a small bit of lube at first and some gentle rubbing and probing, remember to breath slowly and deeply to stay relaxed and keep gently rubbing and probing adding lube as you go.

It never fails and you may just become a little addicted.

Enjoy!!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

best advice is dont do it at all..why would you want to stick anything up there? you have another hole right beside it and this hole was designed for this

» Add a new message to this topic