FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How to get responses

How to get responses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to know how to get responses to my messages to women. It seems that my messages just get ignored or deleted without being read is it just me or could I change something that might get women to message back

Any advice please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tumble blows across the screen

Thats just the way it is. If you got 100's messages a day like a lot of ladies do you would be deleating them or ingoring them . Its just luck of the draw.

I feel like with the ratio of single guys to women/couples and men here it's nearly impossible to get a response unless your message is outrageously good (if they even read it) or you get lucky enough that the recipient might look at your profile and like what they see... Unfortunately I seem to have neither the luck or the stand out profile

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Patience and if a certain person intrigues you, give it maybe two or three chances messaging (with unique messages of course) and if still no reply, move on. No need to get blocked from spamming them (this is speaking from experience ).

And just wait until you do get a response, then theres the ghosting and the downright ignorance to not bother showing up to your coffee meets or whatever ye organise without any notice. Be strong my friend....apparently it’s worth it in the end

I don’t get hundreds of messages because of filters, but often I will have a quick glance at the messages, check out the profile first before reading the message. If the profile interests me, I’ll check out the message. If the message doesn’t inspire me I just mark it unread.

If you don’t get a reply, then just take it as an expression of disinterest basically.

"I don’t get hundreds of messages because of filters, but often I will have a quick glance at the messages, check out the profile first before reading the message. If the profile interests me, I’ll check out the message. If the message doesn’t inspire me I just mark it unread.

If you don’t get a reply, then just take it as an expression of disinterest basically."

I find it hard to believe that a profile like yours doesn't get inundated with messages, even with filters

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

My favourite is

1. Send a polite or amusing mail to start a potential conversation

2. Mail read

3. Mail deleted

4. User blocks you

Delete and ignore all you want (obviously i am not as witty as i thought) but blocking seems a bit OTT

By *rishcouple12Couple  over a year ago

Cork County

"My favourite is

2. Mail read

3. Mail deleted

4. User blocks you

Delete and ignore all you want (obviously i am not as witty as i thought) but blocking seems a bit OTT

"

Wouldn't take offense to a block..Block button means different things to different people.

Some people block because the user is offensive or mailing all the time etc

Others block simply because the person doesn't take their fancy and they don't want them showing up on their feed.

The later may seem Ott but it's user preference and may be no reflection on your interactions with them

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 12:43:15]

Read people's profiles to make sure you are what they are looking for. A lot as to be said about Timing, luck and the thickness of ones skin too.

We are not inundated with messages but the percentage of messages we get asking if we want to meet. We don't even reply any more

I gave up messaging anyone anymore because I’m a boring auld fart.

Seriously though, I gave up because of never getting replies. I’ve more useful things to do with my time.

Now, if anyone messages me I will reply to all with interest and respect

"My favourite is

2. Mail read

3. Mail deleted

4. User blocks you

Wouldn't take offense to a block..Block button means different things to different people.

Some people block because the user is offensive or mailing all the time etc

Others block simply because the person doesn't take their fancy and they don't want them showing up on their feed.

The later may seem Ott but it's user preference and may be no reflection on your interactions with them

"

Have to say I’m guilty of this if I get a face pic I don’t like of if to old to young I block to stop replying to him next week then realised I didn’t like him last week so don’t this week if you get me. So I guess I use the block button as a filter

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would like to know how to get responses to my messages to women. It seems that my messages just get ignored or deleted without being read is it just me or could I change something that might get women to message back

Any advice please "

just thought as well would sending face pic with first message get more responses

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Better off getting to a social and meeting people face to face. Chatting and getting known on the scene.

We find sending and receiving messages a total waste of time. They rarely result in a meet unless we had previously met somewhere.

"My favourite is

2. Mail read

3. Mail deleted

4. User blocks you

"

1. Receive a message with a user trying to be witty or funny by using some cheesy boring one liner.

2. Check out persons profile to find that they are definitely not what you're looking for.

3. Block that person not to come across them again.

4. Delete message.

"My favourite is

2. Mail read

3. Mail deleted

4. User blocks you

1. Receive a message with a user trying to be witty or funny by using some cheesy boring one liner.

2. Check out persons profile to find that they are definitely not what you're looking for.

3. Block that person not to come across them again.

4. Delete message. "

1. Send generic mail with irresistible cock pic

2. Assess response to see if they are up to my intellectual level

3.slot meet into my packed calendar

Easy

Hey man,

You're doing nothing wrong. It's just the nature of the beast. So many guys. Very few women. Same goes for dating websites and online dating apps.

It's luck of the draw.

You have 11 words to make an impression. That's what you see without opening the message.

1. Check the profile.

2 Read the message.

3. If neither intrigue me, then I'll delete. I used to reply that I wasn't interested but that usually starts message tennis asking why.

I use filters, so I only get messages from people I've spoken to before.

» Add a new message to this topic