FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anyone any good at it?

Anyone any good at it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s doing my head in my trying to buy something from a us site but it keeps forwarding me to the European site then when I did get it it on us site (no ideas how I done it) it wouldn’t accept my irish bank card. I opened the an post address pal so I have a us address but I can’t pay or get back on it again lol. Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Turn off tracking, location and cookies in your browser?? Use a private window? Order over the phone?

"Turn off tracking, location and cookies in your browser?? Use a private window? Order over the phone?"

Yeah think that’s how I got onto it but to pay it’s said my card didn’t match my address

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's your address? lol.

No idea then, do they do paypal? Can't help further than that!

"What's your address? lol.

No idea then, do they do paypal? Can't help further than that!

"

Won’t take an Irish PayPal so unless I’m a hacker ha I may give up

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

They had to tighten up on all this cause its illegal for them to process EU peoples data the way they process American data.

Basically they are doing shitty things with the americans data, and don't want to get caught doing it to a european so made it as hard as possible for you to get your payment through.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

People think that cookie warning has to come up on every site, but it only has to come up on sites that use cookies to track you using 3rd parties.

It comes up on several Irish government websites, and when you click onto it, they share everything you do on the goverment website with Google.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why would you want to buy anything from a us site? It may look cheaper but you're going to be hit with taxes and shipping. Really not worth the hassle.

» Add a new message to this topic