FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Socials for 2019

Socials for 2019

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

IRELAND

Is it me or have the number of socials being planned diminished drastically? We want to book as many as we can as we are away on business trips a bit this year so hope to plan our trips around socials, parties, M&G's, but there doesn't seem to be the selection of norm. Am I wrong?/ I have been known to be wrong.....on very few occasions lmao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it me or have the number of socials being planned diminished drastically? We want to book as many as we can as we are away on business trips a bit this year so hope to plan our trips around socials, parties, M&G's, but there doesn't seem to be the selection of norm. Am I wrong?/ I have been known to be wrong.....on very few occasions lmao"

not sure about socials but seems the party scene is dead. remember parties being advertised left right and center. not a ghost of one now. M&Gs seemed to have gone too.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

There are plenty of socials at least one a month keep an eye on the forums

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I have tried to organise a few parties and socials but the only interest I got was from single guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think there is a spring fling in Belfast ran by hotlips and superstar (don’t know the date)

Two blondes - please someone correct on the name do an amazing one but not sure if they have advertised or not.

Derry has now a swingers club ran by Hedonismni if that is your thing and the dates should be advertised there.

Why not organise one to suit your own schedules darlings and see where it leads for yourselves.

Big hugs

Psyche

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

The spring fling organised by hotlips and superstar is on the 27th of April in belfast there is also a new bond organising one for the 6th of April and yes the 2blondesandamg do organise ones as well but not sure if they are doing one this year lol

» Add a new message to this topic