FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Still struggling for a meet, Social or otherwise

Still struggling for a meet, Social or otherwise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ducatedFool88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

So i have been on fab since about August...ill openly admit i dont use it all that much, due to work constraints and having a busy enough life off of here. I did genuinely think i would have had at least 1 meet by now. If anyome could maybe show me where i am going wrong, or even point me in the right direction that would be great. I do find it hard to strike the right chord with opening messages, but i know face to face i can hold a convo with the nest of them. Amy advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/02/19 17:32:07]

Keep plugging away,just don't make it the be all and end all of your social and sex life.

By *ducatedFool88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

"Keep plugging away,just don't make it the be all and end all of your social and sex life."

Thanks i will keep at it, hasnt directly affected my social or sex life, but i do wonder if there is something i am missing. Plenty of good looking guys on here and its hard to compete with some of them

Keep the faith buddy.

Faith dies last hehe. Head up who know what may happen tomorrow.

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

It does happen although I certainly fell into a dry patchjyst now, im obviously picking tge wrong profiles lol

"So i have been on fab since about August...ill openly admit i dont use it all that much, due to work constraints and having a busy enough life off of here. I did genuinely think i would have had at least 1 meet by now. If anyome could maybe show me where i am going wrong, or even point me in the right direction that would be great. I do find it hard to strike the right chord with opening messages, but i know face to face i can hold a convo with the nest of them. Amy advice would be greatly appreciated "

I'm new to this site , not new to playing.

I've made a few enquiries and i've a couple of coffee meets agreed but haven't actually done them.

They said they will and we will so maybe a few more enquiries and patience.

Good luck pal.

» Add a new message to this topic