Could it ever happen here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Absolutely shocking Barney ,condolences to all affected

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Hate crime happening in Ireland based on religious or political differences? Surely not, we've no history of things like that... Right?

Terrorism can happen anywhere.

It was a horrific attack and I'm sure all our thoughts are with the families of the 49 victims.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"50 dead

Could it ever happen here?"

Barney,I think you’ll find it happened here often - La Mon, Droppin Well, Onagh, Bloody Sunday, Ballymurphy and many many more.

Man’s inhumanity never ceases to amaze .....

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Today we aren't Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jewish etc etc .... we are human beings. 49 people executed while praying. What has become of our world. Absolutely shocking

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"50 dead

Could it ever happen here?

Barney,I think you’ll find it happened here often - La Mon, Droppin Well, Onagh, Bloody Sunday, Ballymurphy and many many more.

Man’s inhumanity never ceases to amaze ....."

I recognise those terrible things, I was kind of talking about Ireland, the whole island since the Belfast agreement was signed, I’m lucky to have lived the majority of my life with peas in our time apart from the criminals that hide behind the guise of a paramilitary gang.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Madness

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

So very sad

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Of course it can happen here just takes a few disgruntled guys to reek havoc

People with a chip on their shoulder and a conviction that everyone else is to blame for their shitty existence, fuelled on by other disgruntled morons on the Internet?

They're everywhere.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Could it happen yeah

But access to firearms in this country is strict enough on the type of gun you can get but that won't stop a lunitic wanting to cause mass murder. We've seen it in other countries where trucks cars knives etc where used

Trim

Hardly a problem we have a drug war on the streets

It was streamed live

"It was streamed live "

It's all over YouTube.... It's actually horrific, how someone could so calmly commit such an atrocity like that is beyond me.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I saw a bit of the video. So cold blooded and unnecessary.

What did he think he was going to achieve?

Tit for tat is never constructive.

All that's left now is more pain, suffering and hatred.

"I saw a bit of the video. So cold blooded and unnecessary.

What did he think he was going to achieve?

Tit for tat is never constructive.

All that's left now is more pain, suffering and hatred."

Psychos, brainwashed sociopaths... Call them even beasts. It is not a civilised world...

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

He’s an Australian, with Irish Scottish an English background carrying out an attack in another country, an he’s Opposed to people from other countries taking jobs ect shows his mentality

By *assionfruitfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Only last week on this very forum there was a bunch of people attacking "blow ins" infringing on their traditional catholic ways. Sadly today is a reminder where bigotry and hatred invariably leads, the senseless murder of innocents. My heart goes to these poor families who lost one of theirs today.

Waterford

"He’s an Australian, with Irish Scottish an English background carrying out an attack in another country, an he’s Opposed to people from other countries taking jobs ect shows his mentality "

Maybe a reason for this way of thinking is no one seems to see a problem with the fact that dark skinned people are referred to as immigrants while white people are refereed to as ex-pats.

I saw it with my own eyes in Australia the level of blatant racism and discrimination from the white folk out there.

I can't comment on the US but something tells me it's pretty much the same over there.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Traditionally this kind of behaviour does not happen in Ireland (we didnt take back churches or land from protestants instead we put protections in the constitution to protect all life and all religions).

But the maths says we are due such events soonish, and we are due a big war in Europe when the people who are 10 now are running the show (they grow up after we chipped away all the hard learned lessons from war in constitutions).

So if people who come to the country dont carry them out first, Irish people will in about 10-15 years.

By *laymates30Couple  over a year ago

The West

There are plenty of home-grown fascists and racists spouting nonsense in this country. Accommodation for people in direct provision are being burnt down with plenty of shitposting on social media from the alt right brigade.

Wait couple years. You will be running to Australia. Its already happening with Irish people. Your own country has been ruined...

Iam not racist. Freedom for all. No matter what colour if skin you have. No for religion !!!

Dublin

Camera mann i pity you, i truly do. Must suck living in fear like you do. I wonder what you'd say face to face to a father that has lost his young child in this attack today ? Probably nothing, it's much more fun to be an internet troll...

"Camera mann i pity you, i truly do. Must suck living in fear like you do. I wonder what you'd say face to face to a father that has lost his young child in this attack today ? Probably nothing, it's much more fun to be an internet troll..."

Those fathers are indoctrinating own kids in name of fake gods...

Sometimes you have to go for a war to get rid of bad blood..

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

God rest them all this world we live in is getting worse

city

"Im not trying to provoke pal."

Don't mind them, when Stephen Fry blasted the Catholic religion, restrictions on him attacking religion in Ireland were widely condemned as being backwards, and we will be removing protection for religions from our constitution. Your post did nothing really wrong.

The people complaining are just modern rubber bandits type liberals. Their kneejerk reaction decides what is acceptable and not, not a central moral code towards liberal freedom of expression. Looking good on social media dictates their stance most of the time.

"Im not trying to provoke pal.

Don't mind them, when Stephen Fry blasted the Catholic religion, restrictions on him attacking religion in Ireland were widely condemned as being backwards, and we will be removing protection for religions from our constitution. Your post did nothing really wrong.

The people complaining are just modern rubber bandits type liberals. Their kneejerk reaction decides what is acceptable and not, not a central moral code towards liberal freedom of expression. Looking good on social media dictates their stance most of the time."

Europe will colapse in name of tolerance.

The West

So it’s ok to murder innocent civilians because of their religion? The holocaust was ok then was it?

Dublin

"Traditionally this kind of behaviour does not happen in Ireland (we didnt take back churches or land from protestants instead we put protections in the constitution to protect all life and all religions).

But the maths says we are due such events soonish, and we are due a big war in Europe when the people who are 10 now are running the show (they grow up after we chipped away all the hard learned lessons from war in constitutions).

So if people who come to the country dont carry them out first, Irish people will in about 10-15 years."

I come from a country with a large muslim minority that has been viciously attacked by Isis multiple times. Does that make me hate all muslims, certainly not. They are peace loving and family oriented people and have enriched my country's culture over the last 60 years. What i don't tolerate is extremism and bigotry. Breitvik and Isis have a lot in common...

"So it’s ok to murder innocent civilians because of their religion? The holocaust was ok then was it?"

Is the blocking people all you can doo ?

"Traditionally this kind of behaviour does not happen in Ireland (we didnt take back churches or land from protestants instead we put protections in the constitution to protect all life and all religions).

So if people who come to the country dont carry them out first, Irish people will in about 10-15 years.

I come from a country with a large muslim minority that has been viciously attacked by Isis multiple times. Does that make me hate all muslims, certainly not. They are peace loving and family oriented people and have enriched my country's culture over the last 60 years. What i don't tolerate is extremism and bigotry. Breitvik and Isis have a lot in common..."

I like muslims. They nice friendly people. Religion is bad. They been wash brained with no escape option. Try tell your catholic mum that your God sucks..

Iam giving the facts. All you have is tolerance... thats why you get upset. I STAY CALM

Ah lads......

Some screws loose here

The West

I’m all for free speech but this is incitement.

Dublin

"Looking good on social media dictates their stance most of the time."

How about basic decency ? For a catholic traditionalist i am surprised by your view. I don't remember Jesus saying let's kill them all but maybe i misread...

Trim

Christ Ur a bundle of laughs

So we all goin to turn Muslim over nite

The English were here for 800 lol??

You mite be better spend your time meeting normal people on fab than conspiracy theories on the internet ??

Jesus said... bla bla bla. I dint belive in this shit. How you know if he was existing if Jewish people changed bible ? Start reading books

Btw Jewish killed Jesus. Own king... every religion is root of war and evil. But you dint see it. Or dont want. Its easier to live in lie

Can it happen here ? Yes it can , well it can happen anywhere just takes 1 guy with some sick motivation ( be it religious , political or whatever) and it can happen .

In my army days did a counter terrorism course , first thing we learned is you can not stop all , you can do intelligence stop organised ones , the single cell ones no way

"Christ Ur a bundle of laughs

So we all goin to turn Muslim over nite

The English were here for 800 lol??

You mite be better spend your time meeting normal people on fab than conspiracy theories on the internet ??"

Bro as i said i have no problem what you belive into. I have Indian, Muslim, Buddist friends. No problem. Religion is root if evil. Dont spray it on other. Especially on innocent kids. Iam against killing humans.

The hatred and bigotry is rife

Dublin

"Jesus said... bla bla bla. I dint belive in this shit. How you know if he was existing if Jewish people changed bible ? Start reading books

Btw Jewish killed Jesus. Own king... every religion is root of war and evil. But you dint see it. Or dont want. Its easier to live in lie"

For the record, i don't believe either but 'Devil u know', your only supporter here, does and you made him really sad. Now time for me to leave you two to your cesspool of thoughts, i have better things to do with my life.

"The hatred and bigotry is rife"

Such an argument

"The hatred and bigotry is rife

Such an argument"

More a statement of fact

Don’t feed the trolls folk. One week on and he’s posting this kind of stuff? Makes you wonder...

"Don’t feed the trolls folk. One week on and he’s posting this kind of stuff? Makes you wonder..."

And who you are ? Typical. No arguments so calling people trolls. And you want get power. Arguments please my lady

Trim

Stinks of Cavan Sligo

"Hardly a problem we have a drug war on the streets "

And a human trafficking problem, even here on our shores.

As a global issue it's second largest criminal activity only just behind the Drugs. Arms is behind human trafficking now. It's worse today than any time in recorded history. Few care as apparently it doesn't effect them. In southern Ireland 2017, 52 cases of sexual exploitation (43w 9m), 38 of labour, (6w 32m), 4 of criminality (4m). These don't show the scale, only those caught. It's a crime hidden in plain sight. It's trebled each year in the last 3 years to '17. Authorities are only just touching the tip of it.

"Stinks of Cavan Sligo "

I was thinking along the same lines

Camera Mann is one of those people that Dara O Brien talks about when he says "get into the fucking bag" so we can beat you with sticks....

I do hope they don't bother their arse delving into the background of the shooter. He's a failed half life that should be locked up.

Pray for the poor innocents gunned down and be thankful most people will do the same.

And let the camera Manns of this world rage at the sky

city

"For the record, i don't believe either but 'Devil u know', your only supporter here, does and you made him really sad. "

I'm not sad, I'm conservative so I think what he said, and what stephen fry said are both equally bad. But I live in a democracy where the rest of you have decided its okay.

"Jesus said... bla bla bla. I dint belive in this shit. How you know if he was existing if Jewish people changed bible ? Start reading books

Btw Jewish killed Jesus. Own king... every religion is root of war and evil. But you dint see it. Or dont want. Its easier to live in lie"

What you believe there is less about truth but more about your own issues with religion and a blame culture of pointing away. It's understandable to want to blame something else but doesn't mean it's right.

The root is man's own heart, everyone of ours. That's where the greed, bigotry, evil, anger, hatred all rises from, including Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and all that's good in humanity.

Religion, war, culture, nationality, governing systems etc are only a vehicle for man's heart, whatever he chooses to let out. That's why change does and can happen with individuals.

Trim

Well said

Waterford

I'd be the first to say that the world would be a much better and more loving place without religion and in my opinion it is a cancer on the evolution of the human mind. But it takes a certain mentality to justify killing people solely because of what they believe in.

Btw Jewish killed Jesus. Own king... every religion is root of war and evil. But you dint see it. Or dont want. Its easier to live in lie

What you believe there is less about truth but more about your own issues with religion and a blame culture of pointing away. It's understandable to want to blame something else but doesn't mean it's right.

The root is man's own heart, everyone of ours. That's where the greed, bigotry, evil, anger, hatred all rises from, including Love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness and all that's good in humanity.

Religion, war, culture, nationality, governing systems etc are only a vehicle for man's heart, whatever he chooses to let out. That's why change does and can happen with individuals."

Very well put!

city

"Looking good on social media dictates their stance most of the time.

How about basic decency ? For a catholic traditionalist i am surprised by your view. I don't remember Jesus saying let's kill them all but maybe i misread..."

I'm not a catholic?

I do believe in a God but I believe we are all God and it is a personal belief not a recognized religion.

By *ashy85Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"50 dead

Could it ever happen here?"

It could happen anywhere these days religions fuck everything up

Trim

Has done for thousands of years

Was in auschwits and a birkenau sobering places we want that again

Waterford

No one killed Jesus when he didn't even exist!!!

It's just the opposite side of the same coin..indoctrinated people inspired the dogma of hatred within their own belief system taking fiction as fact with no critical skills to dismiss holy books as the absolute dogshit that they are.

We are manifestations of the universe coming to experience itself through consciousness.

It will happen again and again and again and again as long as religion continues to divide in an us vs them scenario.

I'm lost. Can someone explain to me what religion has got to do with some half life deciding to murder 50 people?

When his mug shot appears he will be a short skinny mangy looking scum bag like every other one of these idiots.

They are scum bag half lives that contribute nothing to the world and unfortunately aren't neutured at birth. Nothing more.

It has nothing to do with religion

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

After the uproar caused by the social rejects in my own county over a planned mosque it doesn’t make it so hard to see it happening here.

At least we don’t have lax gun laws but there are ways for someone who wants to hurt others to source them.

city

"I'm lost. Can someone explain to me what religion has got to do with some half life deciding to murder 50 people?"

Nothing. Hitler was a left wing socialist who had more in common with Obama than right wing capitalist Trump.

Our media and most people in Ireland/Uk/USA are liberal, atheist, socialist leaning. If the whole world was like them war would never happen again, so it must be religion that is the cause, or racism, or alt right, or something that is not them.

But really its just gonna happen regardless.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I'm lost. Can someone explain to me what religion has got to do with some half life deciding to murder 50 people?

Nothing. Hitler was a left wing socialist who had more in common with Obama than right wing capitalist Trump.

Our media and most people in Ireland/Uk/USA are liberal, atheist, socialist leaning. If the whole world was like them war would never happen again, so it must be religion that is the cause, or racism, or alt right, or something that is not them.

But really its just gonna happen regardless."

Hitler was not a left wing socialist.

city

"Hitler was not a left wing socialist. "

The National Socialist German Workers' Party = Nazi. You can not be a Nazi without being socialist.

Socialist = Left wing.

Capitalist = Right wing.

When people refer to him as right wing they mean authoritarian, the opposite of democratic.

By *emper-fudgeMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

49 people dead from terror in new zealand they call it a national tradgedy...in in syria they call it thursday

Waterford

Just watched the whole video.

Religious motivation or not, believing you're trying to 'protect' your community or not, being able to shoot someone like that girl in the back as she lay on the ground crying for help is just pure evil.

It gave me chills.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Whilst i dont agree with massacring people in the way this man did..i do agree that multi culturalism does not work..it will always create conflict..when will the powers that be learn to look after their own and stop importing foreigners into their countries to settle..the ruination of western culture is real very real

louth

"49 people dead from terror in new zealand they call it a national tradgedy...in in syria they call it thursday"

Exactly nobody gives a shit when this happens in the middle east but it happens in a western country and their is outrage..why?

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just watched the whole video.

Religious motivation or not, believing you're trying to 'protect' your community or not, being able to shoot someone like that girl in the back as she lay on the ground crying for help is just pure evil.

It gave me chills."

Yet for some obscene reason you decided to watch It........

louth

It gave me chills."

Just watched it myself..didnt really find it that graphic just people being shot..guess ive watched too many cop shows

Waterford

It gave me chills.

Just watched it myself..didnt really find it that graphic just people being shot..guess ive watched too many cop shows "

The content didn't give me chills, just the way he could shoot her like that with no hesitation.

I'm fascinated by the dark side of the human mind.

I've watched far worse in terms of graphic but it's rare you get a glimpse of the persons POV.

"I'm lost. Can someone explain to me what religion has got to do with some half life deciding to murder 50 people?

When his mug shot appears he will be a short skinny mangy looking scum bag like every other one of these idiots.

They are scum bag half lives that contribute nothing to the world and unfortunately aren't neutured at birth. Nothing more.

It has nothing to do with religion "

Attacks on mosques have nothing to do with religion ?.Honestly ?

Willfull ignorace at it's best.

Waterford

It gave me chills.

Yet for some obscene reason you decided to watch It........

"

I just have a fascination with these things.

I don't get pleasure out of viewing them, they just interest me.

louth

Yes what was more disturbing was after he shot her he drove his car over her as she was in the way

Waterford

"Yes what was more disturbing was after he shot her he drove his car over her as she was in the way "

Also it was a bit spooky the way as soon as he got back to his car the song 'Fire' came on his car radio. "I am the god of hell fire"

"Yes what was more disturbing was after he shot her he drove his car over her as she was in the way

Also it was a bit spooky the way as soon as he got back to his car the song 'Fire' came on his car radio. "I am the god of hell fire""

All part of the plan GP he's off the charts

Waterford

"Yes what was more disturbing was after he shot her he drove his car over her as she was in the way

Also it was a bit spooky the way as soon as he got back to his car the song 'Fire' came on his car radio. "I am the god of hell fire"

All part of the plan GP he's off the charts "

It was impeccable timing, but when he drove off he said, "That didn't go to plan"

It has nothing to do with religion

Attacks on mosques have nothing to do with religion ?.Honestly ?

Willfull ignorace at it's best. "

It's bit simplistic at best to imply its about religion.

It's far more complicated than that, its more about everything else associated economically, socially, governance, about tolerance towards others and I could go on and on, that the "Christian" or Islamic world stands for which has insisted much of the attacks, little of which is religious.

If there was NO religion in this world, I'm sorry to say but it wouldn't change the hatred, anger, resentment, greed, power..... That causes man to do this.

Waterford

It has nothing to do with religion "

Why wouldn't it be about religion? They were part of the Muslim faith not one white victim in that video the shooter had a manifesto he complained that the Muslims were taking jobs building more places to pray in and organise there terrorist movement which is powered by there faith...

The West

Camera Mann is now UNLOS... surprise surprise!

We should be able to get on and live in peace and harmony with everyone regardless of there religious beliefs.

I would describe it as just being decent.

To do what he did in Christ church today is beyond belief.

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 15/03/19 20:04:45]

Waterford

"Camera Mann is now UNLOS... surprise surprise!"

To be fair, he had a right to voice his opinions.

I wonder did he leave by his own accord or if he was reported and banned.

I'd hope it wasn't the latter.

We're all supposed to be grown ups here.

I have to admit I got a laugh off his 'bi' thread earlier. I was looking forward to reading some of the other topics that crossed his mind

The West

"Camera Mann is now UNLOS... surprise surprise!

To be fair, he had a right to voice his opinions.

I wonder did he leave by his own accord or if he was reported and banned.

I'd hope it wasn't the latter.

We're all supposed to be grown ups here.

I have to admit I got a laugh off his 'bi' thread earlier. I was looking forward to reading some of the other topics that crossed his mind "

I’m sure he’ll be back for more entertainment!

city

"It has nothing to do with religion

Why wouldn't it be about religion? They were part of the Muslim faith not one white victim in that video the shooter had a manifesto he complained that the Muslims were taking jobs building more places to pray in and organise there terrorist movement which is powered by there faith..."

Because unlike you, I believe that if the muslim religion did not exist, he still would have shot up maybe his work place, or his school.

city

"Attacks on mosques have nothing to do with religion ?.Honestly ?

Willfull ignorace at it's best. "

In my opinion its you displaying willful ignorance. You expect me to believe if the muslim religion did not exist this man wouldn't have shot up a school or his job or something else instead, he would have magically been cured?

Seriously?

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 15/03/19 21:07:06]

Waterford

In my opinion its you displaying willful ignorance. You expect me to believe if the muslim religion did not exist this man wouldn't have shot up a school or his job or something else instead, he would have magically been cured?

Seriously?"

Yes I agree with you that could also happen but it's just not the case this time round. he had many reasons to do this and one was religion it isn't out of the realms of possibility

Seriously?

Yes I agree with you that could also happen but it's just not the case this time round. he had many reasons to do this and one was religion it isn't out of the realms of possibility "

You have a religious chip. Not the first time you blame religion for something that is just mans evil. Religion isn't bad.

White supremacy was his ideology...nothing religious.

"It has nothing to do with religion

Why wouldn't it be about religion? They were part of the Muslim faith not one white victim in that video the shooter had a manifesto he complained that the Muslims were taking jobs building more places to pray in and organise there terrorist movement which is powered by there faith...

Because unlike you, I believe that if the muslim religion did not exist, he still would have shot up maybe his work place, or his school."

Waterford

Seriously?

Yes I agree with you that could also happen but it's just not the case this time round. he had many reasons to do this and one was religion it isn't out of the realms of possibility

You have a religious chip. Not the first time you blame religion for something that is just mans evil. Religion isn't bad.

White supremacy was his ideology...nothing religious. "

You would say that haha is it not in the Muslim faith that it's ok to stone a gay man how is that not bad religion? And if you may read what I said it was ONE of many reasons for his actions

Seriously?

You would say that haha is it not in the Muslim faith that it's ok to stone a gay man how is that not bad religion? And if you may read what I said it was ONE of many reasons for his actions"

Have you asked who created Religion or maybe you believe religion was created by an outside force (I'm trying to be PC).

Is it not man himself who has created religion in order to express a personal experience and belief which is ultimately impossible to convey in normal human language as it transcends common experience which is difficult to define to those who have no experience and therefore cannot understand? Indefinable to someone without any personal experience or knowledge.

Religion is just a language, using different forms to express and demonstrate.

Faith is personal.

In a sense, for me, the language that you choose is not that important, it’s what you are expressing that actually matters because it's not the religion (the language) but the personal experience which is from inside.

Some express is it very well, others less so, this can be due to a better understanding and less confusion. Some express it very badly, due to misunderstanding and their heart being in a bad place and it's misplaced.

They are still people.

For those who don't believe in or say there is no God, you're not able to prove he/she doesn't exist, most are just denying God's existence through lack of experience or denial for whatever reason. This could be a heart issue too.

As I've said before, it's a heart issue and not religion or any other man made system, the one thing you have control of is your heart. What comes out of it is what you feed into it.

Drops Mike and gets off the box lol

Seriously?

You would say that haha is it not in the Muslim faith that it's ok to stone a gay man how is that not bad religion? And if you may read what I said it was ONE of many reasons for his actions"

Until the 1950s a woman in Ireland had to go through a cleansing ritual in the Irish church for her sin in having sex and giving birth.. Based on this wonderful text by that well known Liberal leviticus

But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

So I'm sorry. Be awful careful quoting daft shite out of the Koran. We Christians have been writing and practicing dafter shite for longer.

This was murder by a creep and sure enough his picture shows him as a skinny bald little half life.

Isn't it odd that if you put all these pieces of shit from mass shootings together they look like brothers?

Seriously?

You would say that haha is it not in the Muslim faith that it's ok to stone a gay man how is that not bad religion? And if you may read what I said it was ONE of many reasons for his actions

Until the 1950s a woman in Ireland had to go through a cleansing ritual in the Irish church for her sin in having sex and giving birth.. Based on this wonderful text by that well known Liberal leviticus

But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)

So I'm sorry. Be awful careful quoting daft shite out of the Koran. We Christians have been writing and practicing dafter shite for longer.

This was murder by a creep and sure enough his picture shows him as a skinny bald little half life.

Isn't it odd that if you put all these pieces of shit from mass shootings together they look like brothers?

"

But this happened only in Ireland so should you say 'we Irish' not 'we christians'???

city

"But this happened only in Ireland so should you say 'we Irish' not 'we christians'???"

It was just an example, if you go through all the christian faiths in all the christian countries you find strange quirks.

The simple fact is, abusers seek out positions to abuse, and psychopath murderers do the same.

One of the big problems in the French Legion is trying to out the whack job murderers, people join up just to murder.

In syria it is not really the muslim religion causing the problem. It is psychopaths and total nut jobs traveling hundreds/thousands of miles because they know they will get to chuck people off a roof.

Thats my view of it.

Google guys what is the most prosecuted religious group in the world. It makes me lauging when I can heare islamofobia caused tragedy in NZ. Not thousands murdered by islam, no not at all

Phobia is spelt with a ph not an f.

Islam Christianity Judaism Hinduism and no other religion ever killed anybody.

Just two corrections for you.

"Phobia is spelt with a ph not an f.

"

Depends in which language. Getting harder when someone speaks few of them, but I don't think you have this problem

"Islam Christianity Judaism Hinduism and no other religion ever killed anybody.

Just two corrections for you. "

And big correction here two, Mahomet the biggest prophet of Islam was a murderer. Hundreds beheaded in Medina in 622. Show similar in Christianity? Obviously some history knowledge not your problem as well

Lol Crusades much. Seriously you need to get out more...

Dublin

And big correction here two, Mahomet the biggest prophet of Islam was a murderer. Hundreds beheaded in Medina in 622. Show similar in Christianity? Obviously some history knowledge not your problem as well"

First crusade's capture of Jerusalem, 70,000 inhabitants massacred. Third crusade, 3,000 prisoners of war put to death by Richard the lionheart...Shall i continue ?

All religions can safely compete with each other when it comes to gruesome acts of inhumanity over the years.

And big correction here two, Mahomet the biggest prophet of Islam was a murderer. Hundreds beheaded in Medina in 622. Show similar in Christianity? Obviously some history knowledge not your problem as well

First crusade's capture of Jerusalem, 70,000 inhabitants massacred. Third crusade, 3,000 prisoners of war put to death by Richard the lionheart...Shall i continue ?

All religions can safely compete with each other when it comes to gruesome acts of inhumanity over the years."

where crusadors the prophets realy???? Mahomet was. Or you talk about religion or yoi talk about followers???

I am not religious so not picking on any particular faith but it isnt religion that is the issue it is idiots using it to promote their own agendas. Through every above example used it wasnt the belief that was the issue but the warped interpretation.

Dublin

"where crusadors the prophets realy???? Mahomet was. Or you talk about religion or yoi talk about followers???"

We're talking about history mostly not religion. Jesus and Mohammed getting their hands dirty or not does not change the content of their teachings or absolve the actions of their followers in their name. Interesting fun fact for you, Jesus is also considered a prophet for Muslims.

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

An impromptu shooting ... And now there's a war of words with Turkey. What has happened to this world. Have they all gone mad!!!

"An impromptu shooting ... And now there's a war of words with Turkey. What has happened to this world. Have they all gone mad!!!"

Media has a lot to answer for. Imagine if we had a massive global electromagnetic storm that put out all comms. So much shit stirring would stop. Imagine what this place would be like again...

» Add a new message to this topic