FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cum in less than 5mins.....

Cum in less than 5mins.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the fastest time for others? Turn on or off? It happened to me recently. For me it is such a turn off, to make it worse the person doesn't do oral either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thankfully haven't been disappointed in a long time by a guy cumming too quick. But I'm sure a few have been disappointed when they can't make me cum

Much better to do a lot of foreplay/oral and make sure the lady is satisfied before getting down to the "main event". And even then not going hell for leather right from the start, build it up. Obviously every situation is different. But need to make sure both party's are happy

Sounds like someone was lacking in self control, I could be 30 seconds or 30 mins if I wanted

I am a very quick cummer on round I never understood why its an issue. Its not like its the end of a meet just means I get to cum more than once

"I am a very quick cummer on round I never understood why its an issue. Its not like its the end of a meet just means I get to cum more than once "

It was in a party situation, this is where I like to my testers lol guess what he is a fail. Lol

It's not something I'd ever judge anyone for

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Total turn off.

"It's not something I'd ever judge anyone for "

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lol

Maybe the poor guy was backed up for a long time and you were just too much for him to hold it back.

By *hoknows82Man  over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

It actually takes me a while to cum... which, depending on the lady, can be frustrating for them as some women love to see a guy lose his mind quickly. It can be a double edged sword that way.

"It's not something I'd ever judge anyone for

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lol"

Lol just have fun doing it again and again

By *hoknows82Man  over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lolLol just have fun doing it again and again "

That's always fun!!

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lolLol just have fun doing it again and again "

No oral either no thanks, it just immediately turned me right off.

"What is the fastest time for others? Turn on or off? It happened to me recently. For me it is such a turn off, to make it worse the person doesn't do oral either."

I see 3 major no no's

1. Cum in 5 mins , nooooooo way.

2. To cum first. Absolute no no. I always make sure to cum second.

3. No oral. You have to be kidding me. It's an absolute must have or otherwise it's just a standard fuck.

I don't do standard fucks.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ah jaysos it's getting worse! Why would you repeat something that didn't provide you with pleasure in the first round? I tried the repeater with no stamina, it's utterly frustrating and makes you feel like a doormat.

Nothing to do with judging btw, also you know stamina can be worked on.

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lolLol just have fun doing it again and again

Ah jaysos it's getting worse! Why would you repeat something that didn't provide you with pleasure in the first round? I tried the repeater with no stamina, it's utterly frustrating and makes you feel like a doormat.

Nothing to do with judging btw, also you know stamina can be worked on. "

I agree, nope i don't go doing it again and again as it was a complete turn off. It was one of the quickest most disappointing play yet, a record for me lol. By god i will remember and no second chances. Well maybe a punishment, even at that i don't think he is worthy of it. If the effort is not there to please and is just one sided then huge turn off.

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

Hasnt happened me in forever but it has happened.. unfortunate but true. Anytime it did happen was after a long buildup to the ride. One thing to remember is that while you may be left frustrated, more than likely he is just as frustrated and more than likely embarressed as hell.

Take 2 usually goes much better

"Hasnt happened me in forever but it has happened.. unfortunate but true. Anytime it did happen was after a long buildup to the ride. One thing to remember is that while you may be left frustrated, more than likely he is just as frustrated and more than likely embarressed as hell.

Take 2 usually goes much better "

Yes but the thing is there is no desire whatsoever for take two. Pity but no oral to make up for cumming in two minutes that's a cop out. I wonder why some don't like it, is it the effort, bad past experience, just not know how,I played with a guy before who didn't either. His cock and body did make up for it but i still missed a good oral.

I don’t mind how quickly the other person cums provided (i) I’m having fun and (ii) he re-boots fairly quickly

"What is the fastest time for others? Turn on or off? It happened to me recently. For me it is such a turn off, to make it worse the person doesn't do oral either."

Doesn't do oral, full stop or didn't do oral on this occasion?

In no way is this a slight at the OP's sexual performances, but we can't help but feel, if a single guy on here was to start a thread about a meet with a single girl who lay there like a sack of spuds, and felt he had to cum as quick as possible to end his ordeal, he'd be (rightly) chastised immeasurably.

So in summary, I guess all we are trying to say is, it takes two to tango, and like a coin a story has two sides.

We've all had bad or mediocre sexual experiences, but I hold my hand up and take as much responsibility for those lack lusture performances as I do on placing blame for them

"I don’t mind how quickly the other person cums provided (i) I’m having fun and (ii) he re-boots fairly quickly "

Ps: I should specify that I wouldn’t be too happy if he was too quick on the second or subsequent rounds !

"I don’t mind how quickly the other person cums provided (i) I’m having fun and (ii) he re-boots fairly quickly

Ps: I should specify that I wouldn’t be too happy if he was too quick on the second or subsequent rounds ! "

exactly that's what I'd be thinking

In my experience there's very few men who are very good at oral.

Obviously most claim how much they love it and how good they are until it comes to actual performance so don't think OP missed out on much in that department

In all fairness I think it's the lack of overall effort and commitment to given task that's a major turn off.

I have been in situations where I only got going and my partner was done. Not a good place to be at. As much as I don't have an issue with just bluntly telling my partner to finish me off, it's not something that I ever want to do :/

"What is the fastest time for others? Turn on or off? It happened to me recently. For me it is such a turn off, to make it worse the person doesn't do oral either.

Doesn't do oral, full stop or didn't do oral on this occasion?

In no way is this a slight at the OP's sexual performances, but we can't help but feel, if a single guy on here was to start a thread about a meet with a single girl who lay there like a sack of spuds, and felt he had to cum as quick as possible to end his ordeal, he'd be (rightly) chastised immeasurably.

So in summary, I guess all we are trying to say is, it takes two to tango, and like a coin a story has two sides.

We've all had bad or mediocre sexual experiences, but I hold my hand up and take as much responsibility for those lack lusture performances as I do on placing blame for them"

No blame on anyone only myself for not doing my homework first which should involes just a few questions and answers.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

Well just to mix it up....

What about the flip side of the coin? Where the lady cums pretty quickly and then is too sensitive to continue and that pretty much “we’re done, don’t touch me”.

Has happened to me. Frustrating is not a strong enough word.

Anyone else out there experience that scenario..?

"Well just to mix it up....

What about the flip side of the coin? Where the lady cums pretty quickly and then is too sensitive to continue and that pretty much “we’re done, don’t touch me”.

Anyone else out there experience that scenario..?"

Yes of course it can be women to, it's just the lack of effort in trying at least to please the other person or persons. It's basically just like a quicky and totally self centered.

[Removed by poster at 25/03/19 11:08:37]

"Well just to mix it up....

Anyone else out there experience that scenario..?"

Had this happen once and was left very frustrated, had to finish myself off too :/

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ah it dosent bother me to much once we can go again and again

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Ah there's a time and a place for cumming quickly.

I don't buy this 'I NEVER cum too soon, and ALWAYS make sure the woman is satisfied first' bullshit

Some of my hottest fucks have been when I was with a girlfriend or FB and I just needed her right then and there, no time for taking clothes off or foreplay or any of that craic, just intense fucking and a need to release.

As I said, there's a time and a place for it, and surely there is some satisfaction for a woman knowing that she can have that effect on a man from time to time, no?

Not judging the person just the sexual acts lolLol just have fun doing it again and again

Nothing to do with judging btw, also you know stamina can be worked on. "

Maybe it's like that first biscuit out of the packet

It's all crumbly and broken and you never really get the same taste.

You kinda just eat it for the sake of it, maybe even write it off, but you don't chuck the rest out!

Foreplay is hugely important but the 1st one off can be sooner that you'd like if you don't control yourself but the thing is normally as a girl gets more and more stimulated they want to fuck hard and fast for too long which will only end 1 way....I find bursts of hard fucking then slowing it down can really prolong the 1st time but try control that when your partner is getting there and wants to keep going hard lol Getting a partner off orally once or twice before going there helps too.

Once that 1's out of the way lasting is no problem for me, I often sustain an erection after I cum if stimulated enough but plenty of play in between and I wouldn't be long going again and again

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I cum in 5 seconds.

"I don’t mind how quickly the other person cums provided (i) I’m having fun and (ii) he re-boots fairly quickly "

Ya just a 3 hour nap then a snack and its all good

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Sometimes it can be quite flattering, especially if it's someone you've met before and you know they're capable of lasting much longer. As long as that's not game over completely of course! I'd see it just as a warm up

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Thankfully haven't been disappointed in a long time by a guy cumming too quick. But I'm sure a few have been disappointed when they can't make me cum "

Do you find some see it as a challenge? I don't always orgasm, sometimes it will build and build but then for no reason at all it just goes away. It annoys me then when someone tries to force it. I'd rather have a cuddle and a few giggles doing other things and slowly build back up to it again than have someone fingerblasting me like he's trying to beat his high score on a video game or tonguing me until I'm numb.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Depends how much you like the person.

If you were really hot for a guy, knew he could go multiple rounds and cum a few times in the night. Knew he had been looking forward to meeting you and you had been teasing him.

Would you really complain if he could barely control himself the first time you got your hands on his cock?

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"

Maybe it's like that first biscuit out of the packet

It's all crumbly and broken and you never really get the same taste.

You kinda just eat it for the sake of it, maybe even write it off, but you don't chuck the rest out! "

Wait - so you’re saying when you cum its like crumbly biscuits..?!

All the guys reading that just winced at the thought of skin scratching biscuit bits shooting out of their japs eye.

While all the ladies wondered ‘Biscuit flavored cum: what flavour of biscuit..? I could have his cock in my mouth and a nice cup of tea in my hand for the crucial moment. No need to dunk...’

You may hit on something there. What flavour of biscuits? Custard creams? Chocolate digestive? I’ll bet its Kimberly Mikado, isnt it..?!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh... I'll cum when I'm good and ready and no sooner

no oral been given by the guy is akin to no kissing... it's part of the package ... no oral no ride

"no oral been given by the guy is akin to no kissing... it's part of the package ... no oral no ride"

Would you meet a girl who didnt like giving oral?

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"Thankfully haven't been disappointed in a long time by a guy cumming too quick. But I'm sure a few have been disappointed when they can't make me cum

Do you find some see it as a challenge? I don't always orgasm, sometimes it will build and build but then for no reason at all it just goes away. It annoys me then

when someone tries to force it. I'd rather have a cuddle and a few giggles doing other things and slowly build back up to it again than have someone fingerblasting me like he's trying to beat his high score on a video game or tonguing me until I'm numb. "

I agree it is about mutual satisfaction and fun anything else is pointless

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Meh... I'll cum when I'm good and ready and no later "

Fixed that for ya Mick

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Pffft. That'd never happen with me.

I've got it down to seconds.

Its grand if they do oral.. if you meet someone for a fuck and they blow fast that person is wasting my time!

Jordie Belford did it best, blew his load after 15 seconds but was ready to go again 45 seconds later

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Meh... I'll cum when I'm good and ready and no later

Fixed that for ya Mick "

I had originally typed that but foolishly worried that the ladies wouldn't realise how much of a stallion I am.

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

Was watching a hot cpl playing in a clu club newbie wanted me to give her anal I just got on to the bed and came no touching or anything wished ground would swallow me up never happened before or since usually last ages

» Add a new message to this topic