FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good oral

Good oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeker321 OP   Man  over a year ago

prosperous

Having read a comment from another thread about how a lot of men aren't good at oral a question came to mind.

So on a journey of self improvement and also just plain intrigue I'll ask that question. Though I can guess some of the answers already. What makes for good oral....technique, stamina,etc....or a combination or what?

And before anyone hops on a high horse it's a question some wonder about but never ask so I'd like to know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think its rocket science...

So long ypur intention is to please and your willing to listen and get to know the person your with I dont think you will ever give bad head.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I dont think its rocket science...

So long ypur intention is to please and your willing to listen and get to know the person your with I dont think you will ever give bad head."

This

Every woman is different. You can't think 'well this worked on X, so it's bound to work on Y'. You have to get to know their mind and body.

Jay is amazing at oral. Attention to my body language, talented tongue and an ability to go for ages without needing air

So long ypur intention is to please and your willing to listen and get to know the person your with I dont think you will ever give bad head."

I'll second that! You've got to ask your partner what works for them

So long ypur intention is to please and your willing to listen and get to know the person your with I dont think you will ever give bad head.

This

Every woman is different. You can't think 'well this worked on X, so it's bound to work on Y'. You have to get to know their mind and body. "

This.

For example: I will not reach climax from oral if my legs are raised above my partners shoulders or if I'm not laying down flat.

I'm sure other women will, but I just don't.

Every single woman has her own little nuances like that which she may or may not express leaving you wondering why is it taking her so long to orgasm and weather she is is going to do it at all.

Mindless tongue flicking around the clit is never a good idea, gotta work out some kind of consistency.

Harder isn't always better either. Some men love to bury their whole face in a pussy just to show affection and how much they're enjoying it, as fun as it can be - there's far and few who will climax from it.

Be gentle, be soft, make sure she's comfortable, hit her clit with just a right amount of pressure (assuming you know how to find it, stretch her pussy lips out a bit if needs be) and be consistent, if you see that she's just about to go over the edge- no need to go harder or faster unless she asks you to do so.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

All sound in theory, but there is an inherent flaw in your plan...

...you’re asking guys to listen..!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh

Once I've had my fun, that's all that matters

...you’re asking guys to listen..!! "

Sure the legs were sqeezing me ears

Border Area

...you’re asking guys to listen..!!

Sure the legs were sqeezing me ears "

Sure thats all part if the fun: your head between thighs getting played like an accordian at the crucial moment..!!

I don’t like anyone going down on me I just find it pointless I much prefer to be sucking cock

"I don’t like anyone going down on me I just find it pointless I much prefer to be sucking cock "

Pointless

"I don’t like anyone going down on me I just find it pointless I much prefer to be sucking cock "

So selfish

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

This.

For example: I will not reach climax from oral if my legs are raised above my partners shoulders or if I'm not laying down flat.

Every single woman has her own little nuances like that which she may or may not express leaving you wondering why is it taking her so long to orgasm and weather she is is going to do it at all.

Mindless tongue flicking around the clit is never a good idea, gotta work out some kind of consistency.

Harder isn't always better either. Some men love to bury their whole face in a pussy just to show affection and how much they're enjoying it, as fun as it can be - there's far and few who will climax from it.

Be gentle, be soft, make sure she's comfortable, hit her clit with just a right amount of pressure (assuming you know how to find it, stretch her pussy lips out a bit if needs be) and be consistent, if you see that she's just about to go over the edge- no need to go harder or faster unless she asks you to do so.

"

This is fairly spot on for me!

By *ongalMan  over a year ago

lucan

Spell the alphabet with your tongue

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

That suits me fine. I'm lazy as fuck at the best of times

This.

"

Agree with you on the legs raised bit I’m exactly the same. Need to be on my back and comfortable... and exactly as you say if about to cum don’t stop what you were doing or change or else it’s back to square 1

Big time!

It's so frustrating too when you're just seconds away and they suddenly decide that it's a good time to pick up the pace for good measure

By *uittopMan  over a year ago

South County Dublin

I find giving oral to guys is easier to anticipate when they are ready to cum. Ladies I just enjoy the feeling that they are on the edge, and I can make it last longer

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Jut lock your lips around the clit and make a buzzing noise till your lips and tongue are vibrating like a hitachi.

"Jut lock your lips around the clit and make a buzzing noise till your lips and tongue are vibrating like a hitachi."

Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrify me

Border Area

"Big time!

It's so frustrating too when you're just seconds away and they suddenly decide that it's a good time to pick up the pace for good measure "

Just read this and had an “Ah crap, all these years...” moment...! Lol

"Big time!

It's so frustrating too when you're just seconds away and they suddenly decide that it's a good time to pick up the pace for good measure "

. Ahhhh just as well some get there in the end

Me Cox. I feel for you.

city

"Jut lock your lips around the clit and make a buzzing noise till your lips and tongue are vibrating like a hitachi.

Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrify me"

Thats why I dont have many verifications, their eyes start to cross, they forget their mother language and start to talk in tongue, and orgasm so hard they forget my name.

I wipe my chin in my sleeve, throw a blanket over them and just say "I'll let myself out".

Next day they think they dreamed it all.

By *marrisWoman  over a year ago

Cork

This.

"

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Every woman is different, so, it's always a pleasure to slowly discover all those nuances of taste, texture, lube, responsiveness in a woman. Some women have their g spot close to their clit. So, with a very stretched tongue it's possible to lick the G spot and feel it grow. I love giving oral.

Softly , get a Rhythm going, get in a comfortable position .... AND DONT STOP !!

Get to know her , try diferent things see what works and what not and listen to her not all women are the same so what one thinks its amazing other might not like it at all

city

"Softly , get a Rhythm going, get in a comfortable position .... AND DONT STOP !!"

Wrong, stop to look up at her as you pick hairs out of your mouth. If you leave a hair in your mouth she will know and it will become all she can think about "why hasnt he taken the hair out of his mouth" over and over in her head until she dries up. So be real obvious that you are taking hair out.

"Softly , get a Rhythm going, get in a comfortable position .... AND DONT STOP !!

Wrong, stop to look up at her as you pick hairs out of your mouth. If you leave a hair in your mouth she will know and it will become all she can think about "why hasnt he taken the hair out of his mouth" over and over in her head until she dries up. So be real obvious that you are taking hair out."

I missed you

Good communication and a little bit of direction from each other

"I don’t like anyone going down on me I just find it pointless I much prefer to be sucking cock

Pointless "

On me it is ha

"I don’t like anyone going down on me I just find it pointless I much prefer to be sucking cock

Me Cox. I feel for you. "

I honestly find it boring I prefer to do the work

Tho I do like fingers

By *olinjxMan  over a year ago

Dublin

You just haven’t encountered the right tongue.

That’s so funny. It’s either you being really sarcastic or being deadly serious. I just can’t work it out yet. It is true for some women that they don’t like to receive oral but I’ve yet to find a man that says he doesn’t like a good old sucking.

That’s so funny. It’s either you being really sarcastic or being deadly serious. I just can’t work it out yet. It is true for some women that they don’t like to receive oral but I’ve yet to find a man that says he doesn’t like a good old sucking. "

100% serious and I have lots of guys try it’s jusy not my thing

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

" Be gentle, be soft, make sure she's comfortable, hit her clit with just a right amount of pressure (assuming you know how to find it, stretch her pussy lips out a bit if needs be) and be consistent, if you see that she's just about to go over the edge- no need to go harder or faster unless she asks you to do so. "

This is pretty good advice. A lot are way to rough with that clit, don't bother to find the right spot, not even to mention consistency.

I can't even remember cuming last from oral, must be at least 15 years ago. Anyhow not even looking for it, oral becomes rather boring after 10 minutes.

That’s so funny. It’s either you being really sarcastic or being deadly serious. I just can’t work it out yet. It is true for some women that they don’t like to receive oral but I’ve yet to find a man that says he doesn’t like a good old sucking.

100% serious and I have lots of guys try it’s jusy not my thing "

Just had a perv at your profile, your certainly different from the norm here

" Be gentle, be soft, make sure she's comfortable, hit her clit with just a right amount of pressure (assuming you know how to find it, stretch her pussy lips out a bit if needs be) and be consistent, if you see that she's just about to go over the edge- no need to go harder or faster unless she asks you to do so.

This is pretty good advice. A lot are way to rough with that clit, don't bother to find the right spot, not even to mention consistency.

I can't even remember cuming last from oral, must be at least 15 years ago. Anyhow not even looking for it, oral becomes rather boring after 10 minutes. "

Boring is the exact word

100% serious and I have lots of guys try it’s jusy not my thing "

each to their own, you’ll always get people who will try to prove a point

on the hill NordWest of

" Be gentle, be soft, make sure she's comfortable, hit her clit with just a right amount of pressure (assuming you know how to find it, stretch her pussy lips out a bit if needs be) and be consistent, if you see that she's just about to go over the edge- no need to go harder or faster unless she asks you to do so.

I can't even remember cuming last from oral, must be at least 15 years ago. Anyhow not even looking for it, oral becomes rather boring after 10 minutes.

Boring is the exact word "

For some it's hard to accept that not every woman is into oral.

on the hill NordWest of

Wrong emoji, should have been

Boring is the exact word

For some it's hard to accept that not every woman is into oral. "

Faking to enjoy it gets so boring as you get older ha but I love a good hard fingering then to be fucked I to tomorrow after it squinting everywhere

Dublin

Combination of finger and tongue. Guarantee you would hit the roof

"Combination of finger and tongue. Guarantee you would hit the roof"

Na I’ll pass and stick to the cock in my mouth and fingers inside me squinting

Dublin

Ohh OK so go on I suppose I’ll have to give in and do it your way ??

Seriously though I do believe in ladies first if it’s not going to be together.

Combo work of hands and mouth is good. But much as I hate the phrase “fingering” I do love the activity more than oral when done correctly

"Ohh OK so go on I suppose I’ll have to give in and do it your way ??

Seriously though I do believe in ladies first if it’s not going to be together. "

"Combination of finger and tongue. Guarantee you would hit the roof

Na I’ll pass and stick to the cock in my mouth and fingers inside me squinting "

I’d much rather if you were a squirter than a squinter

I’d much rather if you were a squirter than a squinter "

"

There is always someone to correct my spelling

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Start with soft gentle kisses on inner thighs, moving closer and closer, holding her legs apart with hands supporting and spreading below her knees...kissing and licking gently on the pussy lips, start to open up the lips with the tip of tongue, licking up and down gently, upwards towards the clit, flicking up and down slowly, as her hips start to rise and fall flick faster at a constant pace, watching her movements for reaction, licking lower and then up again on the clit... Flicking faster and faster in rhythm with her hips as she moves... And keep going until the job is done!

Dublin

Did you spell Cox correctly???

"Start with soft gentle kisses on inner thighs, moving closer and closer, holding her legs apart with hands supporting and spreading below her knees...kissing and licking gently on the pussy lips, start to open up the lips with the tip of tongue, licking up and down gently, upwards towards the clit, flicking up and down slowly, as her hips start to rise and fall flick faster at a constant pace, watching her movements for reaction, licking lower and then up again on the clit... Flicking faster and faster in rhythm with her hips as she moves... And keep going until the job is done! "

"Did you spell Cox correctly???"

No I always ment is as

Alexandra loves cocks ha

"Start with soft gentle kisses on inner thighs, moving closer and closer, holding her legs apart with hands supporting and spreading below her knees...kissing and licking gently on the pussy lips, start to open up the lips with the tip of tongue, licking up and down gently, upwards towards the clit, flicking up and down slowly, as her hips start to rise and fall flick faster at a constant pace, watching her movements for reaction, licking lower and then up again on the clit... Flicking faster and faster in rhythm with her hips as she moves... And keep going until the job is done! "

Sounds about right!!

There is always someone to correct my spelling "

You must have clumsy fingers

Wait.... whats this clit you speak of?

There is always someone to correct my spelling

You must have clumsy fingers "

I’m blonde what more can I say

Pointless

On me it is ha "

Duly noted ha

Pointless

On me it is ha

Duly noted ha "

Ha ha friend zone we are remember ha you shouldn’t have been so nice and looked after me when we first met ha

"Combination of finger and tongue. Guarantee you would hit the roof"

Introduction of fingers while receiving oral guarantees only one thing with me - I will not cum.

It's all about concentration and fingers are a major distraction.

Border Area

Introduction of fingers while receiving oral guarantees only one thing with me - I will not cum.

It's all about concentration and fingers are a major distraction. "

So what you’re saying is that would need to be a money back guarantee from the previous poster and the roof is probably safe..??

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Big time!

Exactly !!!

By *arshmallow_CannonMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I dont think its rocket science... So long ypur intention is to please and your willing to listen and get to know the person your with I dont think you will ever give bad head."

As fascinating it has been to read everyone's how to guides on delivering the perfect tongue tornado, this first reply got it perfect - everyone's different. Only advice I would add is it takes effort, not just good intentions.

Also, as an example I'm not a big fan of receiving oral, but I love giving... Unusual, I know.

Pointless

On me it is ha

Duly noted ha

Ha ha friend zone we are remember ha you shouldn’t have been so nice and looked after me when we first met ha "

It's for my book I'm writing

Pointless

On me it is ha

Duly noted ha

Ha ha friend zone we are remember ha you shouldn’t have been so nice and looked after me when we first met ha

It's for my book I'm writing "

Well that’s a different story ha. X

» Add a new message to this topic