FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 6 month time limit

6 month time limit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What gets up my nose is the profiles on here who say only here to chat or haven't met any1 in first 6 months of joining or the people who set up two profiles to validate each other. To the people who have up only here to chat and have never met any1 (not people on break and validated) this is not Facebook its a sex site. Go talk to your friends there. Hard enough to meet gen people without messes or bored people making chit chat in chatroom living out the fantasies on other people stories come on get a life.end of rant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

1st of all where on the site dose it say what it MUST be used for !!!!

I could write more but just cant be annoyed iv seen this thread to many times over the last few years

Hhhhhmmmm fabSWINGERS might give it away wouldn't u say not fabbestfriends ??

BELFAST UK

Some people do leave come back again just to catch up with old friends, so wouldnt need pictures or to be verified, if there not wasting peoples time what harm are they doing ?????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont see the problem with coming on to chat at all. different if youre arranging things then cancelling all the time and properly wasting peoples time.

some people just like the social/chat side of things or are more comfy camming than meeting all the time.

So if they do come back to chat to friends would them same friends not validate them again ?? You seem to be missing the doubt of the rant.plus if you say come back to talk to friends would they not be friends on fb. Don't mix up people who become friends for sex rather than become genuine friends if u are a gen friend would u not have there number and have no need to come back on here. I have met many great people from swinging and have added a number of the to fb. But let's understand if u wernt swinging anymore them friends would be still look to meet other people and soon 4get u

lol I must have read this same moan in almost every possible way it can be worded on the forums, these threads should come with a warning so I dont click on them.

So if they do come back to chat to friends would them same friends not validate them again ?? You seem to be missing the point of the rant.plus if you say come back to talk to friends would they not be friends on fb. Don't mix up people who become friends for sex rather than become genuine friends if u are a gen friend would u not have there number and have no need to come back on here. I have met many great people from swinging and have added a number of the to fb. But let's understand if u wernt swinging anymore them friends would be still look to meet other people and soon 4get u

Why do you assume every person on the planet has a Facebook? I certainly don't. Whatever people want to use the internet for is their business, why do you care so much , its not a matter of life or death is it!

BELFAST UK

not everyone has fb or msn or skype, and if the people that come back to chat to old friends why would they need verified if they are not meeting people seem pointless

When will people realise that whining about timewasters and other such things is a massive turn off. Negativity is not very arousing.

No its not life or death but why join a swing site to chat ? And by the amount of private mails iv got from men women and cpls they to think its a was of time.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

thats a very short sighted pov, imo.

just because yo have a testosterone filled labido that you seem to find difficult to control doesnt mean everyone is here for the same thing.

you pointed out the name of the site, but what is in a name?

without the members it would just be what it is, words.

why does it bother you so much?

meet the ones that want to meet you, dont meet the ones that dont.

afterall, they arent harming you are they??

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

tell you whats more annoying than people not meeting.

its people that have been on for ages and not got any pics so people that MAY be interested in them, can be certain.....

BELFAST UK

As said before who cares what people join here for aslong as they not standing people up etc, and people do just like the camming side of things they doing no harm to anyone so let people get on with what they are on here for and you just do the same

maybe the OP is one of those 'real swingers' that don't like to have conversation just straight into the old in out in out lol

BELFAST UK

"maybe the OP is one of those 'real swingers' that don't like to have conversation just straight into the old in out in out lol"

Well I still think its a waste of peoples time. I must remember that next time I'm invited to a party turn up and say sorry only here to chat. Have a good weekend don't get to worked up chitty charters some1 always bites

BELFAST UK

no one is bitting just dont know why someone is spitting there dummy out because people like to chat on here ... ps.. What if its a persons first time at a party and in the end they dont feel like playing or dont fancy anyone there but they have got to know people etc are they time wasters in your eyes then

"Well I still think its a waste of peoples time. I must remember that next time I'm invited to a party turn up and say sorry only here to chat. Have a good weekend don't get to worked up chitty charters some1 always bites "
and that biter seems to be you , noone else seems to be bothered by your complaint, maybe the problem lies with you!

No but after 6 months are they still unsure ?? Come on get out of the fantasy let's all be friends and hold hands world ur in.

Jand by ur own profile u say only val single guy so if they said I used to be val but left and came back to talk to friends would u believe them and meet them ??

"No but after 6 months are they still unsure ?? Come on get out of the fantasy let's all be friends and hold hands world ur in. "
did you ever think that maybe some people don't feel the need to use verifications? also, why bother posting , then when people reply you say they are biting? Anyways, keep it 'real' lolol

BELFAST UK

Didnt know there was a time limit on how long people had to make there minds up, i must read the rules and look to see where it says that or if there is a T&C's page

Yeah cpl would recommend u learn about what is put up on line because ur warning has no legal strength against any institution using or post your pics

By *rT30Man  over a year ago

Munster

Making all us guys look good pal.

Thanks for that !

Bull its a healthy debate nothing wrong with that is there I haven't insulted any1 have I ??

BELFAST UK

Bit lost now how this has turned into taking about our profile, hhhmmmm strange

your not exactly well verified Elusive male....

By *rT30Man  over a year ago

Munster

No you have'nt that's true.

I will stay out of it anyway lol

If you need another shovle I have a spare 1 in the van. Just let me know.

Have fun!

Luce I only show a cpl of vals usually. The tasteful 1s that's all

Thanks bull this beats working

If someone tried to add me with a couple of verifications and not photo verified I probably wouldn't accept them. I suggest you don't accept people who aren't thoroughly verified either and you wouldn't be bothered by those "time wasters". I have no problem with people on here just to chat and I have the control over who I add or talk to. Your setting yourself up for disappointment if you add or talk to someone who isn't properly verified

Luce I will take ur advice on that 1 so plus its home time have a good weekend

By *ouple04Couple  over a year ago

county antrim

Each to their own cant see why you are so bothered by it.

» Add a new message to this topic