FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone interested in dogging in around limerick and surrounding areas tonight trying to get a group organized for some real fun i have succeeded in the past at getting a group together for nsa adult fun so message if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How come its single guys with nothing to bring to the party that want to go dogging ??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there are a lot of cpls that are interested in dogging if ye check there profiles and iv meet quite a few cpls at dogging sessions its just something different from the meet and greet/party's/club scene and as for myself i have brought a lot to the party's and meets iv attended so cant speak for all single guys

we love going dogging and outdoor fun when the weather is good its a change from the clubs and partys its not everyone choice of having fun but its something different and we really do enjoy being watched and watching others and if we want someone to join we can just let them know and had some real good single guys on these dogging sessions

sunds good to me...pm me if u wanna let me know where the hot spots are

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 16/02/12 22:26:18]

haha i know i am a single guy but would love to take part in it maybe if you picked a date a little in the future raise awareness ?

» Add a new message to this topic