FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Handyman....

Handyman....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK shout out all the handyman here, any guys who can fix appliances such as dishwasher and washing machines. Is it a plumber i need lol, i seen good scenarios in stories and fantasy with worker coming to do jobs..... Any good storys here or what to make a story do share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

A gardener might be useful but after over 30 years of being a horny gardener I still have no stories to tell, apart from the odd case of seeing things I wasn't meant to see.

"A gardener might be useful but after over 30 years of being a horny gardener I still have no stories to tell, apart from the odd case of seeing things I wasn't meant to see. "

OK so I must ask what were you not meant to see then? It's a story in itself no??

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Yep, I’m and out of peoples houses for nearly 20 years and no stories to tell yet.

Lucan

"A gardener might be useful but after over 30 years of being a horny gardener I still have no stories to tell, apart from the odd case of seeing things I wasn't meant to see.

OK so I must ask what were you not meant to see then? It's a story in itself no?? "

The most interesting one was the couple having sex in a car on a sunny day. She was sitting across him in the passenger seat which was reclined. We were working on elevated ground in front of the car and observed the dismount so there was no room for doubt about what was going on. She even gave us a little wave when she realised.

Used to do maintenance for some rather eccentric people neck in the nineties and there was one particular house where there was a lot of glass and they never seemed to realise we were there until it was too late. Good times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yep, I’m and out of peoples houses for nearly 20 years and no stories to tell yet. "

Snap. As good as it gets is the occasional leg flash from under a quilted dressing gown.

The main question is, are blowjobs tax deductible?

"A gardener might be useful but after over 30 years of being a horny gardener I still have no stories to tell, apart from the odd case of seeing things I wasn't meant to see.

OK so I must ask what were you not meant to see then? It's a story in itself no??

The most interesting one was the couple having sex in a car on a sunny day. She was sitting across him in the passenger seat which was reclined. We were working on elevated ground in front of the car and observed the dismount so there was no room for doubt about what was going on. She even gave us a little wave when she realised.

Used to do maintenance for some rather eccentric people neck in the nineties and there was one particular house where there was a lot of glass and they never seemed to realise we were there until it was too late. Good times. "

Very good i must get a bit more observant of these such acts lol. I do see it in work sometimes, couples, it is a bit distracting at times. Or there is this guy who gives me a wink everyday when he comes in lol. . I often wonder is he a fabber, hard to know. Oh well I only have my washing machine to battle with this morning. It keeps telling me to clean it's pump lol...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

as a deleivery driver i have had a few offers from the ladies . i could write a book .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I had rang ahead to one house that i was on my way, on arrival i rang the door bell and waited till the door was opened. It was a young woman dresses in a mans shirt clearly with jusf being fucked hair and her dark erect nipples poking trough the material of the shirt,sorry she said i was in bed thats about as close as i got to a fuck meeting woman that had just being fucked by someone else

limerick

Used to do maintenance for some rather eccentric people neck in the nineties and there was one particular house where there was a lot of glass and they never seemed to realise we were there until it was too late. Good times.

Very good i must get a bit more observant of these such acts lol. I do see it in work sometimes, couples, it is a bit distracting at times. Or there is this guy who gives me a wink everyday when he comes in lol. . I often wonder is he a fabber, hard to know. Oh well I only have my washing machine to battle with this morning. It keeps telling me to empty it's pump lol... "

Fixed that for u there

Have u tried cleaning the filter

Very good i must get a bit more observant of these such acts lol. I do see it in work sometimes, couples, it is a bit distracting at times. Or there is this guy who gives me a wink everyday when he comes in lol. . I often wonder is he a fabber, hard to know. Oh well I only have my washing machine to battle with this morning. It keeps telling me to empty it's pump lol...

Fixed that for u there

Have u tried cleaning the filter "

No I just emtied some water from inside and then just gave up. Swapped the job to get horny on here and play with my toys instead lol

"The main question is, are blowjobs tax deductible? "

I just rang revenue, they waffled on about something to do with benefit in kind.

limerick

Very good i must get a bit more observant of these such acts lol. I do see it in work sometimes, couples, it is a bit distracting at times. Or there is this guy who gives me a wink everyday when he comes in lol. . I often wonder is he a fabber, hard to know. Oh well I only have my washing machine to battle with this morning. It keeps telling me to empty it's pump lol...

Fixed that for u there

No I just emtied some water from inside and then just gave up. Swapped the job to get horny on here and play with my toys instead lol"

Ffs youngwan's these days

Get on you'r knees and open that filter be prepared for flood (from the machine) and clear the filter then put it on a spin cycle and u can play away with ur toys then

Multitasking is the way to an orgasam

I've built two houses from scratch, hands on, not just project management. Empty nearly finished rooms give lots of opportunity for attaching restraints which you can patch up and vanish after, we've had a lot of fun together like this over the years and with one couple. Bare empty rooms are horny, focuses things on the sex.

Fixed that for u there

No I just emtied some water from inside and then just gave up. Swapped the job to get horny on here and play with my toys instead lol

Get on you'r knees and open that filter be prepared for flood (from the machine) and clear the filter then put it on a spin cycle and u can play away with ur toys then

Multitasking is the way to an orgasam "

It will flood the kitchen no way of putting bucket or anything under neath . A bit like myself when the flood gates open. I am allegic to the domestics i swear, a domestic play partner be good right now lol. Young one why thank you

limerick

Fixed that for u there

It will flood the kitchen no way of putting bucket or anything under neath . A bit like myself when the flood gates open. I am allegic to the domestics i swear, a domestic play partner be good right now lol. Young one why thank you "

U have no problem flooding it from the toys on ur knees woman and take it

Fixed that for u there

It will flood the kitchen no way of putting bucket or anything under neath . A bit like myself when the flood gates open. I am allegic to the domestics i swear, a domestic play partner be good right now lol. Young one why thank you

U have no problem flooding it from the toys on ur knees woman and take it "

It's spinning now but I didn't do anything to the pump, i just let the water out. Didn't see anything stuck in there didn't get on my knees in the flood to check. Maybe you could get down there for me and clean my shoes while there lol

limerick

Fixed that for u there

U have no problem flooding it from the toys on ur knees woman and take it

It's spinning now but I didn't do anything to the pump, i just let the water out. Didn't see anything stuck in there didn't get on my knees in the flood to check. Maybe you could get down there for me and clean my shoes while there lol"

Why did u flood ur shoes those damm toys have a lot to answer for as for me cleaning up thats a woman's job once she has realised her place

Lucan

" ... as for me cleaning up thats a woman's job once she has realised her place "

Well I don't think anyone could disagree wth that.

" ... as for me cleaning up thats a woman's job once she has realised her place

Well I don't think anyone could disagree wth that. "

I disagree lol

Lucan

I disagree lol"

Wait... Who let you out of the kitchen?

I disagree lol

"

The washing machine did lol

limerick

I disagree lol

The washing machine did lol "

Feck did u find the key

limerick

I disagree lol

Feck did u find the key "

Of is that the chain is a tad long

Lucan

Something has reminded me of the fella who worked in a kitchen but was fired when he was caught with his cock in the dishwasher.

Apparently she was fired as well.

I disagree lol

Feck did u find the key

Of is that the chain is a tad long "

Not quite the same but working in IT I have had a few occasions where I have been offered services for fixing laptops or phones or so on, always by women I know already, never by a stranger, have also repaired strangers phones and have had a few with some screen savers I don't think they remembered they left there, so tempting to see what's in there gallery's but I would never go that far

limerick

"Something has reminded me of the fella who worked in a kitchen but was fired when he was caught with his cock in the dishwasher.

Apparently she was fired as well. "

Ffs micheal i spat out my coffee

"Something has reminded me of the fella who worked in a kitchen but was fired when he was caught with his cock in the dishwasher.

Apparently she was fired as well. "

Lol, now the dishwasher is a definite no go, that's for a pro I would think. It's washing cold a friend tried but no joy. At least i can hand wash the ware, I would much rather my hands doing other more important jobs lol.

limerick

Lol, now the dishwasher is a definite no go, that's for a pro I would think. It's washing cold a friend tried but no joy. At least i can hand wash the ware, I would much rather my hands doing other more important jobs lol. "

Ohhh i dont know about a cold wash invigorating for a woman but embarrassing for a man

By *lashamMan  over a year ago

kildare

I once was having a chat with a lady on pof. After a cupil of days ,she told me of this tree/bush that was blocking the light in her garden .I said , yes can do . she though I was joaking , so same day I arrived did the tree/bush and headed off. She sent me a tex , and said thanks and complained she did not get a kiss good by .

What was I to do. So I just went back

By *onny17Man  over a year ago

irishtown

"OK shout out all the handyman here, any guys who can fix appliances such as dishwasher and washing machines. Is it a plumber i need lol, i seen good scenarios in stories and fantasy with worker coming to do jobs..... Any good storys here or what to make a story do share? "

I'm an electrician and got into a few nice situations in the younger days not so lucky lately. Once Whilst doing services in a house I got offered tea and kindly took it however when I went to the kitchen I found the lady taking of her jumper which revealed her boobs when the t-shirt pulled up. I apologised and pretended I didn't see however she was naughty and said didn't you like the view. Before you know it one word let to another and she told me her love for snickers next thing you know we had hot steamy sex throughout the house. Was great. Wishing I could get a moment like that again

Ffs micheal i spat out my coffee "

I just spat out my teeth lol

"

I'm an electrician and got into a few nice situations in the younger days not so lucky lately. Once Whilst doing services in a house I got offered tea and kindly took it however when I went to the kitchen I found the lady taking of her jumper which revealed her boobs when the t-shirt pulled up. I apologised and pretended I didn't see however she was naughty and said didn't you like the view. Before you know it one word let to another and she told me her love for snickers next thing you know we had hot steamy sex throughout the house. Was great. Wishing I could get a moment like that again"

That sounds so hot!

» Add a new message to this topic