FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Opposite Syndrome

Opposite Syndrome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLovingCriminal OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Hey everybody,happy Sunday!!

Just wondering do people on here have more success or find they tend to get on better with people opposite in nature to themselves or do you look for relatable qualities in another meet?not as in the sense of trust etc..I mean in a purely unbiased opposites attract fashion?

Personally I get on with both,some people I felt we would have nothing in common have turned out to be the opposite and vice versa what's your view?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never thought about it that much being honest.I mostly get on with everyone I meet in all aspects of my life ,then again I have a fairly high tolerance of fuckwits

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm happy to go with opposites and have a bit of a challenge as long as the ability of intelligent communication and information processing roughly matches mine.

By *unLovingCriminal OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I've never thought about it that much being honest.I mostly get on with everyone I meet in all aspects of my life ,then again I have a fairly high tolerance of fuckwits "

Likewise I'm just surprised I seem to do alot better conversation wise and even sexually with people it 'shouldn't" work with in common ideology,I think the fact this site is about sexual honesty it helps people to put away most of the conceptions of age,lifestyle etc..well for the most part apart from the fuckwits

» Add a new message to this topic