FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Safe Sex as a deal breaker

Safe Sex as a deal breaker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So recently (last night) I came across a deal breaker which was quite surprising.

It was a MF couple that did not wish to use a condom. I was a little stunned. I thought that condoms were almost a a natural prerequisite and their use didn't even have to be discussed.

It seems that the natural feel a huge part of it for the female half of the couple. I can understand this. It does feel better without a condom but thats not the point.

I don't think I am being overly careful. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So recently (last night) I came across a deal breaker which was quite surprising.

It was a MF couple that did not wish to use a condom. I was a little stunned. I thought that condoms were almost a a natural prerequisite and their use didn't even have to be discussed.

It seems that the natural feel a huge part of it for the female half of the couple. I can understand this. It does feel better without a condom but thats not the point.

I don't think I am being overly careful. What do you think?"

You were dead right I hope you walked.

I think if I was a woman I'd want you in me raw too lol.

By *andyrougeMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Walk only option

I walked of course. I just honestly never expected this to be an issue.

By *B 2001Man  over a year ago

Donegal

"So recently (last night) I came across a deal breaker which was quite surprising.

In kind of confused they wouldn't use condoms as a couple? Or with you? Either way its dodgy

Your body, your rules.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I recently raised the same question on a different thread. Someone with over 80 verifications didn't use protection. Not to say all verifications were sexual but he didn't want to wear a condom on me. Needless to say it didn't happen.

"I recently raised the same question on a different thread. Someone with over 80 verifications didn't use protection. Not to say all verifications were sexual but he didn't want to wear a condom on me. Needless to say it didn't happen. "

Oh can you imagine

No glove no love , are people serious even dare it ? Are we going back to the dark ages ? You did well OP walk away of those dodgy situations

if you're barebacking people who you just met on a swingers site you need your head examined. that's just a whole new level of stupid but then again the level of stupid on here at times would make trump look like a genius.

you did right to walk away. your health is miles more important then the ride

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Its common on here, and I have seen it on more than one profile that they only play without condoms.

I wont call them dirty, to each their own, its not for me though. I prefer to keep the risks as low as possible, which usually means not much sex with the best quality people I can find who always play safe.

"if you're barebacking people who you just met on a swingers site you need your head examined. that's just a whole new level of stupid but then again the level of stupid on here at times would make trump look like a genius.

you did right to walk away. your health is miles more important then the ride

"

Exactly, I'm not going to judge anyone for not using a condom when its with a long term partner, but they wanted me not to use it. But if your on a swingers site then you have to assume they have had multiple partners in a similar situation. SO it seems insane.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say unprotected sex happens quite a lot on here.

You see a lot of it in people's pictures. But come on it isn't "my ex partner and I in the photo" as so many people claim.

Also others tend to private gallery said pics.

Be careful is what I say.

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hygiene and safe sex, should always be a deal breaker, on Fab or elsewhere.

You did well to walk away from it. Better safe than sorry.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Deal breaker for sure -We cant understand anyone being so flippant with their sexual health !

» Add a new message to this topic