FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your Partner on a lads weekend away

Your Partner on a lads weekend away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

And you find out him and the boys attend a couple of strip clubs. How would you react?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It wouldn't bother me the slightest.

Tipperary

"It wouldn't bother me the slightest. "
perfect

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

To be honest I find strip clubs stupidly overpriced and generally unpleasant places that are mostly frequented by desperate losers. Having said that some women use these type of reasons as a mask for jealousy that their man has been looking at women with better bodies than hers. If the female half is confident in herself and the relationship then it's harmless enough. If the male half knows that she would find it hard, and goes anyway than that's harmful. Best avoided all round unless both halves are 100% sure,

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not an issue. As long as they can afford it. Or they bring me too. Lol

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Also.. Some women (justifiably) see strip clubs as exploitative and unpleasant, and might object from a more philosophical point of view. If the male half knows that his partner objects in this way then he should expect a reaction from her

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Wouldn't bother me at all. I've been to some and they are a waste of money. It's a lads weekend, what did she expect?

Tipperary

"It's a lads weekend, what did she expect? "
spot on.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

I'd be more shocked to find out they didn't visit one tbh !

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I wouldn't have to find out. He'd tell me and we'd have a good giggle about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope he has fun. Have no issues with Jay visiting a club

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Can’t see it as a problem.. I’d just hope he’d take me next time.

Tipperary

I had a good laugh reading this just now and the couple of comments " hope he'd take me next time". Interesting. I wouldn't dream of bringing a partner into a strip club with me where I'm getting dances from naked women. I don't even know would many men openly tell their partners they've been in a strip club. I don't know why you'd even mention it at all.

"I had a good laugh reading this just now and the couple of comments " hope he'd take me next time". Interesting. I wouldn't dream of bringing a partner into a strip club with me where I'm getting dances from naked women. I don't even know would many men openly tell their partners they've been in a strip club. I don't know why you'd even mention it at all. "

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it.

Tipperary

"I had a good laugh reading this just now and the couple of comments " hope he'd take me next time". Interesting. I wouldn't dream of bringing a partner into a strip club with me where I'm getting dances from naked women. I don't even know would many men openly tell their partners they've been in a strip club. I don't know why you'd even mention it at all.

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it."

a lads weekend away, I have been on plenty, come home, meet up with the girlfriends /wives (if have them) and head out. The topic of convo is not " oh by the way ladies we had some craic in the strip clubs...". We also have a rule that no phones are used for videoing etc, some lads act the clown when in possession of a phone with drink consumed.

Absolutely agree, I love that confidence that says, " look all you like".. because you are coming back here. The more scope most men get then less they travel away.

Personally dont enjoy strip clubs much, very fake , very pressured.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

He'd be bored, no comparison to club nights

"I had a good laugh reading this just now and the couple of comments " hope he'd take me next time". Interesting. I wouldn't dream of bringing a partner into a strip club with me where I'm getting dances from naked women. I don't even know would many men openly tell their partners they've been in a strip club. I don't know why you'd even mention it at all. "

Not a problem

I can go to another club and have a fun too

Tipperary

"I had a good laugh reading this just now and the couple of comments " hope he'd take me next time". Interesting. I wouldn't dream of bringing a partner into a strip club with me where I'm getting dances from naked women. I don't even know would many men openly tell their partners they've been in a strip club. I don't know why you'd even mention it at all.

Not a problem

I can go to another club and have a fun too "

lol when you're with your lady friends on a ladies weekend away.

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it.a lads weekend away, I have been on plenty, come home, meet up with the girlfriends /wives (if have them) and head out. The topic of convo is not " oh by the way ladies we had some craic in the strip clubs...". We also have a rule that no phones are used for videoing etc, some lads act the clown when in possession of a phone with drink consumed. "

That doesn't mean they dont tell their partners, you know, just not in front of "the lads"

Tipperary

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it.a lads weekend away, I have been on plenty, come home, meet up with the girlfriends /wives (if have them) and head out. The topic of convo is not " oh by the way ladies we had some craic in the strip clubs...". We also have a rule that no phones are used for videoing etc, some lads act the clown when in possession of a phone with drink consumed.

That doesn't mean they dont tell their partners, you know, just not in front of "the lads""

that's my whole point. Why would you even bother. It's not going to achieve anything either way.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it.a lads weekend away, I have been on plenty, come home, meet up with the girlfriends /wives (if have them) and head out. The topic of convo is not " oh by the way ladies we had some craic in the strip clubs...". We also have a rule that no phones are used for videoing etc, some lads act the clown when in possession of a phone with drink consumed. "

Ahhhhhh.... You see the difference there is you're comparing vanilla folk's reactions to swingers reactions. We are used to seeing naked or semi-naked bodies in all their glory, and know our partner's enjoy seeing them too. But vanilla folk still tend to have that Catholic repression thing going on whereby a nip slip is the end of the world, and catching your partner even glancing at someone else's fully dressed assets could be grounds for divorce. You see the difference?

I don't see why you would feel the need to hide it.a lads weekend away, I have been on plenty, come home, meet up with the girlfriends /wives (if have them) and head out. The topic of convo is not " oh by the way ladies we had some craic in the strip clubs...". We also have a rule that no phones are used for videoing etc, some lads act the clown when in possession of a phone with drink consumed.

That doesn't mean they dont tell their partners, you know, just not in front of "the lads"that's my whole point. Why would you even bother. It's not going to achieve anything either way. "

Because it's just part of the trip, why hide it?

Tipperary

That doesn't mean they dont tell their partners, you know, just not in front of "the lads"that's my whole point. Why would you even bother. It's not going to achieve anything either way.

Because it's just part of the trip, why hide it?"

I don't discuss anything after a lads weekend away. When asked, I just say a great time was had as per usual

Tipperary

Ahhhhhh.... You see the difference there is you're comparing vanilla folk's reactions to swingers reactions. We are used to seeing naked or semi-naked bodies in all their glory, and know our partner's enjoy seeing them too. But vanilla folk still tend to have that Catholic repression thing going on whereby a nip slip is the end of the world, and catching your partner even glancing at someone else's fully dressed assets could be grounds for divorce. You see the difference? "

that's exactly what I'm talking about. This is not aimed at swingers at all. It's well known swingers wouldn't have an issue

That doesn't mean they dont tell their partners, you know, just not in front of "the lads"that's my whole point. Why would you even bother. It's not going to achieve anything either way.

Because it's just part of the trip, why hide it?I don't discuss anything after a lads weekend away. When asked, I just say a great time was had as per usual "

It's pretty normal in a relationship to tell your partner what you did, it's just conversation.

Ahhhhhh.... You see the difference there is you're comparing vanilla folk's reactions to swingers reactions. We are used to seeing naked or semi-naked bodies in all their glory, and know our partner's enjoy seeing them too. But vanilla folk still tend to have that Catholic repression thing going on whereby a nip slip is the end of the world, and catching your partner even glancing at someone else's fully dressed assets could be grounds for divorce. You see the difference? that's exactly what I'm talking about. This is not aimed at swingers at all. It's well known swingers wouldn't have an issue "

So why are you asking this here?

Tipperary

Ahhhhhh.... You see the difference there is you're comparing vanilla folk's reactions to swingers reactions. We are used to seeing naked or semi-naked bodies in all their glory, and know our partner's enjoy seeing them too. But vanilla folk still tend to have that Catholic repression thing going on whereby a nip slip is the end of the world, and catching your partner even glancing at someone else's fully dressed assets could be grounds for divorce. You see the difference? that's exactly what I'm talking about. This is not aimed at swingers at all. It's well known swingers wouldn't have an issue

So why are you asking this here? "

because there is plenty of singles here also. See would they have an issue if had a partner. There is also people here with partners but don't play with them (in the swinging world)

Tipperary

Because it's just part of the trip, why hide it?I don't discuss anything after a lads weekend away. When asked, I just say a great time was had as per usual

It's pretty normal in a relationship to tell your partner what you did, it's just conversation."

tell that to a non swinging woman and id bet money you won't get a positive response mostly.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I always found it funny how when a group of men are looking at female strippers it's sleazy and degrading.

Yet when a group of women are looking at male strippers it's just the girls having a bit of fun.

Anyway, I don't go to strip clubs. Been to a handful over the years and my view is if I want to torment myself looking at fine women that I don't have a chance with, I can do it for free in any nightclub

Waste of time, money and I don't like the atmosphere in them.

But it seems to be the thing that groups of lads do so the partners should be able to see that it's just lads being lads.

Yeah op what's considered normal and acceptable in the swinging community would be at odds with that of the vanilla world..your singing to the choir here

Tipperary

"Yeah op what's considered normal and acceptable in the swinging community would be at odds with that of the vanilla world..your singing to the choir here "
I'd bet there is alot of vanilla people on here even though it's called Fab swingers.

When in Rome....

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Its a statistical fact that men are more likely to cheat at home, and women while away.

If your girlfriend goes away for a weekend with the girls, the odds of her cheating are very high.

If your boyfriend keeps staying late after work and being friendly with a female co-worker, the odds of him cheating are very high.

Anyway, the concept of monogamy has been battered to a pulp, I doubt anyone can stay faithful anymore.

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 26/06/19 14:14:52]

Tipperary

"Its a statistical fact that men are more likely to cheat at home, and women while away.

If your girlfriend goes away for a weekend with the girls, the odds of her cheating are very high.

If your boyfriend keeps staying late after work and being friendly with a female co-worker, the odds of him cheating are very high.

Anyway, the concept of monogamy has been battered to a pulp, I doubt anyone can stay faithful anymore."

what happens on tour stays on tour

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"Its a statistical fact that men are more likely to cheat at home, and women while away.

Anyway, the concept of monogamy has been battered to a pulp, I doubt anyone can stay faithful anymore."

That could possibly suggest that when men cheat it's more likely to be for reasons more than just sex, whereas women are just after a good fuck.

Interesting if true.

"

Anyway, I don't go to strip clubs. Been to a handful over the years and my view is if I want to torment myself looking at fine women that I don't have a chance with, I can do it for free in any nightclub

"

I have to agree with you. Definitely men and women don't need to go to go go clubs to enjoy the view of almost naked girls...

Well, in this case I always look at men's behind as they are really hot ones

I like when some things are hidden and there is a space for my imagination

"

I have to agree with you. Definitely men and women don't need to go to go go clubs to enjoy the view of almost naked girls...

Well, in this case I always look at men's behind as they are really hot ones

I like when some things are hidden and there is a space for my imagination "

Oh thats why the pool games , you are so evil , ms alien huntress lol

» Add a new message to this topic