FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why Fab & the Swing Lifestyle

Why Fab & the Swing Lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In reality swing is probably as old as time, from Roman orgies, biblical Sodom & Gomorra, Cassanova, Marquis de Sade, to modern days via internet site and swinger clubs.

in modern times (70's - 90's) it was initially seen a couples activity, but of late it is singles also.

there are probably as many singles on Fab as couples & the internet certainly makes it easier to find like minded people

But why Fab ( or any swinger site) over Tinder or POF, indeed why the swinger lifestyle, if swinging is truly NSA, 1 night stands, is that not possible through other ways of meeting.

for the "attached singles", is it not possible to "play away" on other sites?

I can understand the initial interest of sexually something different, the sense of danger, the excitement but what keeps you after those initial meets?

what is the attraction of the life style that is not available in the Vanilla world meets?

many Fabbers leave, take breaks, but the life style always seems to draws them back in.

so what is the attraction

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm not going to advertise myself on a dating site as wanting a swinger lifestyle. Swinging is generally a group activity for those into swinging as opposed to casual sexual encounters of singles. Though some singles will partake in group situations. It's the multiple (more than 2) people in the same space at the same time with the intention of playing that makes fab or any similar site different to pof or others. You can be open about your preference here, hoping you are addressing like minded people.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I wanted a threesome, simples!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wanted a threesome, simples! "

Did you get it?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I wanted a threesome, simples!

Did you get it? "

Yes and no lol

Initially I was looking for straight MFM... But ended up having bi FFM.

My interests have changed a lot since I joined, now my fantasy is a bi MFM... Just a matter of timing and having that elusive three-way attraction

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I wanted a threesome, simples!

Did you get it?

Yes and no lol

Initially I was looking for straight MFM... But ended up having bi FFM.

My interests have changed a lot since I joined, now my fantasy is a bi MFM... Just a matter of timing and having that elusive three-way attraction "

So good when it works.

They made the Manbeast an offer he couldn't refuse

because unfortunately tinder and pof do not really cater towards couples and the majority of other swing sites are either shit or monthly pay site. fab is better in regards finding people that we play with. while we also use a site more aimed towards fetishism we would rather not indulge in swinging on there as we us that for more social interaction and events

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

from the few answers, most wanted to meet more than 1 or experience group fun... yet many only meet 1 person at a time...but certainly as a way of exploring alternative ro a Vanilla lifestyle, then a swing site is great.

By *omDubCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"because unfortunately tinder and pof do not really cater towards couples and the majority of other swing sites are either shit or monthly pay site. fab is better in regards finding people that we play with"

That’s the exact same reason of why we are in fab tbh, yet it’s still hard to find what we’re looking for. Now, the times we do find it make it absolutely worth it

"because unfortunately tinder and pof do not really cater towards couples and the majority of other swing sites are either shit or monthly pay site. fab is better in regards finding people that we play with

That’s the exact same reason of why we are in fab tbh, yet it’s still hard to find what we’re looking for. Now, the times we do find it make it absolutely worth it "

completely agree

» Add a new message to this topic