FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > MORNING SEX

MORNING SEX

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who loves morning sex and why dos it feel so much better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i luv morning sex cos im more hornier and usualy wide awake .

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes especially raw morning sex, barely awake and you just do it without thinking too much, no endless foreplay.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh I love it.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Love it

I know it is just way better your half asleep lol

Its when I rise my highest

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

up on the crack of dawn

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Love morning sex, one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship. That first half asleep touch, he turns over his hand cups a breast and a nipple hardens. The kiss on the neck as he cuddles in. Your back arches to meet his growing erection and...well you all know the rest. Yeah, miss morning sex a lot. Lol

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

"Love morning sex, one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship. That first half asleep touch, he turns over his hand cups a breast and a nipple hardens. The kiss on the neck as he cuddles in. Your back arches to meet his growing erection and...well you all know the rest. Yeah, miss morning sex a lot. Lol"

Exactly how myself and the girlfriend were this morning. Absolutely loved it. Morning sex is unreal.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Just this minute finished a morning foursome, it started as a naughty dream until we invited our hosts to join us. So easy and lovely

Morning sex is definitely better. We both love it!

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Mmmmm morning sex!!

Love waking up with Tabby and both having that knowing look in our eyes and a certain smile...

Lots of breathtaking, sweaty, passionate sex.

Followed by a quick shower, breakfast in bed (and start all over again)

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Mmmmm morning sex!!

Love waking up with Tabby and both having that knowing look in our eyes and a certain smile...

Lots of breathtaking, sweaty, passionate sex.

Followed by a quick shower, breakfast in bed (and start all over again) "

Now ur boasting

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Morning Sex rocks shower sex and off to work happy as fuck

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

It's even better if you are off work the rest of the morning or day. So you can do it again and again

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"It's even better if you are off work the rest of the morning or day. So you can do it again and again "

It doesn't count if you're by yourself

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Love morning sex always the best always feel great for rest of day

Sex?

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Love morning sex, one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship. That first half asleep touch, he turns over his hand cups a breast and a nipple hardens. The kiss on the neck as he cuddles in. Your back arches to meet his growing erection and...well you all know the rest. Yeah, miss morning sex a lot. Lol"

Leprachaun Gold. World peace. Christmas without an X factor song at No. 1. For me "morning sex" was always one of the things on this list.

Perhaps I had awful taste and always chose the wrong partner, but morning sex always sounded like any one of these:

"Stop that. I'm trying to sleep"

"Get that hand off there"

"Seriously, fuck off, I'm trying to sleep"

"Well you can just rethink that idea"

"Are you serious? At this time of the morning?"

"No, I've got a headache"

"I was sleeping great until you and cock rolled over against me. I don't care if it's 11am"

"FFS, I'm *trying* to SLEEP!!"

"Let's see if it's still hard when I turn round and knee you in the balls"

"Wise up, nobody has sex in the morning"

"If you touch me again you won't be getting any for a month" (author note: no f**king change there)

"No, the kids / my housemate / my great aunt Dora (deceased) / the meter reading man / Elvis might walk in"

"No I don't think it's too warm and anyway I don't need any help with taking off my pyjamas because they're not coming off"

"If you don't let me get back to sleep I'm going to cut that f**king hand off"

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but you get the idea...

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Love morning sex, one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship. That first half asleep touch, he turns over his hand cups a breast and a nipple hardens. The kiss on the neck as he cuddles in. Your back arches to meet his growing erection and...well you all know the rest. Yeah, miss morning sex a lot. Lol

Leprachaun Gold. World peace. Christmas without an X factor song at No. 1. For me "morning sex" was always one of the things on this list.

Perhaps I had awful taste and always chose the wrong partner, but morning sex always sounded like any one of these:

"I was sleeping great until you and cock rolled over against me. I don't care if it's 11am"

"If you touch me again you won't be getting any for a month" (author note: no f**king change there)

"No, the kids / my housemate / my great aunt Dora (deceased) / the meter reading man / Elvis might walk in"

"No I don't think it's too warm and anyway I don't need any help with taking off my pyjamas because they're not coming off"

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but you get the idea..."

Yep you're with the wrong women. I would even set the alarm early to make time so I wouldn't be late for work.

limerick

Love rolling over no foreplay no warning just mounting her and fucking her then back to sleep yes its horny when ye both enjoy it

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Love rolling over no foreplay no warning just mounting her and fucking her then back to sleep yes its horny when ye both enjoy it "

How would I know when tabby has enjoyed it??

When I’ve cum

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

[Removed by poster at 30/07/19 16:27:39]

the best way to start the day. even when we're up early for work we get up a little extra early for it.

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

Oh the joys of being woken up to receiving a wet sloppy bj !!!

Also love lying spooning my lover ,kissing the back of her neck & ear ,while listening to her whimper as she feels my cock pressing against her ass cheeks,feeling her press & slowly rotate her ass as she presses back against me ! Hhhhmmmm

limerick

"Love rolling over no foreplay no warning just mounting her and fucking her then back to sleep yes its horny when ye both enjoy it

How would I know when tabby has enjoyed it??

When I’ve cum "

Ud hear her purring

Border Area

On behalf of all those who rarely / never get to have morning sex, I'd just like to say to all the posters above:

You b******ds..!!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Morning sex is great puts a smile on my face for the day. Just have no one to wake up next to for the last while lol

limerick

"Morning sex is great puts a smile on my face for the day. Just have no one to wake up next to for the last while lol "

Joe there just above u was just saying the same thing

By *lassicpMan  over a year ago

Kerry

Always the best and then repeat

By *artinaAndrewCouple  over a year ago

mountmellick

Best way to start the day

"Best way to start the day "
haha it sure is

"Morning sex is great puts a smile on my face for the day. Just have no one to wake up next to for the last while lol "
you will have to meet someone for an over night stay so lol

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Morning sex is great puts a smile on my face for the day. Just have no one to wake up next to for the last while lol you will have to meet someone for an over night stay so lol

Lol might happen at some stage

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

This.. I do miss d relationships for those cozy lazy hot mornings

Border Area

"Love morning sex, one of the things I miss most about being in a relationship. That first half asleep touch, he turns over his hand cups a breast and a nipple hardens. The kiss on the neck as he cuddles in. Your back arches to meet his growing erection and...well you all know the rest. Yeah, miss morning sex a lot. Lol

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but you get the idea...

Yep you're with the wrong women. I would even set the alarm early to make time so I wouldn't be late for work. "

Sounds like my real life is in a parallel universe.

I prefer the fab universe that I'm hearing about in this thread..!

I love the intimacy of morning sex... honestly if I woke up and MrB wasn’t interested I wouldn’t be a happy bunny... it’s part of my Sunday morning (working week puts paid to any other day )

There’s no preparing for it, no putting on fancy lingerie, fixing your hair or face, it just is what it is... that said when I walk into the bathroom afterwards and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I’m always horrified since I leave my bed thinking I’m a sex goddess only to discover I’m anything but, with a birds nest in my hair and a face full of pillow creases!!

Border Area

"I love the intimacy of morning sex... honestly if I woke up and MrB wasn’t interested I wouldn’t be a happy bunny... it’s part of my Sunday morning (working week puts paid to any other day )

There’s no preparing for it, no putting on fancy lingerie, fixing your hair or face, it just is what it is... that said when I walk into the bathroom afterwards and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I’m always horrified since I leave my bed thinking I’m a sex goddess only to discover I’m anything but, with a birds nest in my hair and a face full of pillow creases!!"

Simple answer: get him to stop shoving Your head so hard into the pillow as you have your morning sex; try a different position

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Morning sex is amazing. I used to nearly always be late to work and was late over an hour one day due to it. But a man's gotta do what he's gotta do

"I love the intimacy of morning sex... honestly if I woke up and MrB wasn’t interested I wouldn’t be a happy bunny... it’s part of my Sunday morning (working week puts paid to any other day )

There’s no preparing for it, no putting on fancy lingerie, fixing your hair or face, it just is what it is... that said when I walk into the bathroom afterwards and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror I’m always horrified since I leave my bed thinking I’m a sex goddess only to discover I’m anything but, with a birds nest in my hair and a face full of pillow creases!!

Simple answer: get him to stop shoving Your head so hard into the pillow as you have your morning sex; try a different position "

Casa Del PURRRR!!

[Removed by poster at 30/07/19 19:22:19]

I miss it too

"On behalf of all those who rarely / never get to have morning sex, I'd just like to say to all the posters above:

You b******ds..!! "

I agree

Hope all those toothbrushes being used first

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"On behalf of all those who rarely / never get to have morning sex, I'd just like to say to all the posters above:

You b******ds..!!

I agree "

This

Always dream of being woken by a blowjob and then sex but has never happened! Regardless of how happy I had made them before sleeping

» Add a new message to this topic