FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Gay sauna

Gay sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe1691 OP   Man  over a year ago

d9

Is a sauna worth a venture for a curious guy ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have boilerhouse in temple bar, and the dock which is part of "the inn on the liffey B&b". Boilerhouse more people and bigger and the dock cleaner and smaller.

Depending on the hour and day you may find yourself alone in the dock.

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Limerick

bi curious guy here curious about visiting a sauna, never been before so wondering what is the procedure and what are you provided with.

You go in you pay the fee, sometimes you may need to ask for slippers sometimes they give them to you for a deposit, you get a key to a locker and you either get towels in the locker or at the counter. Usually there are condoms and lube provided, although I'd recommend you take your own.

Then you look around and interact with people, don't be pushy and don't stare.

If you're a first timer maybe the dock is better, smaller less people probably you won't have fun but you will see how it works.

love to check out the boiler house sometime soon, is it mostly older men?

There's of all ages I guess, but most 40+.

Are there any saunas for men and women do women ever use the two mentioned in the posts

Anybody interested n going tomorrow

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Might want to contact them first, not sure but I think it's a gay only sauna.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I'd be afraid they would violate my consent. I only want to try the tip to see what it feels like, but every guy I say it to, tells me yeah thats good, that they will be nice and slow and just use the tip, but then they say stuff like, that they will work up harder and harder until they can fuck me really hard.

I'm a virgin, its frightening, its not a turn on for me.

"Anybody interested n going tomorrow

"

I'm interested are you both planning to be there

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I'd be afraid they would violate my consent. I only want to try the tip to see what it feels like, but every guy I say it to, tells me yeah thats good, that they will be nice and slow and just use the tip, but then they say stuff like, that they will work up harder and harder until they can fuck me really hard.

I'm a virgin, its frightening, its not a turn on for me."

It’s just as well you’ve got “straight” on your profile or people might get confused

city

"I'd be afraid they would violate my consent. I only want to try the tip to see what it feels like, but every guy I say it to, tells me yeah thats good, that they will be nice and slow and just use the tip, but then they say stuff like, that they will work up harder and harder until they can fuck me really hard.

It’s just as well you’ve got “straight” on your profile or people might get confused "

Cause I am straight?

By *ndrew025Man  over a year ago

west lancs

I’m wondering the same as a curious guy. I was thinking of heading to the only one I’ve seen in Manchester

By *eckycd41TV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

Are they trannie friendly

west lancs

I would hope so

belfast

It’s just as well you’ve got “straight” on your profile or people might get confused

Cause I am straight?"

No you’re not your curious

By *eckycd41TV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

Can a trannie get dolled up there

city

Cause I am straight?

No you’re not your curious "

I'm not curious about anything.

west lancs

Are u saying you are straight ? I’m confused

city

I am 100% straight, I am not curious about dating a guy at all, or marrying a guy.

I just know i would like the tip of a cock in my bum, whats wrong with that?

Right boilerhouse consists of in my experience

1 pay in get towels condoms/lube but more is supplied upstairs if needed.

2 first level you have an open cinema area with booths and well basically wanking areas. This is normally quite as its closer to the cafe area. Will in my visits its normally quite. If im right smoking area is also on that level

3 the second level you have the hot tub mainly guys just chill out look one another's cocks. Sauna the same but I have seen guys play in it. The steam room has its name cause its steamy hands touch every where some on their knees that can be very annoying when walking in. Not really a place if you cant see or who will be touching you.

4 the third floor its full of booths again mainly guys go in there to bang each other which you will hear. Eye contact is a thing in this part if a guy likes you he will slighty feel you or rub up against your body give you a wink etc.

4 the fourth floor here again it gets a bit dull up here as in lights wise they have I think 4 or 5 private booths up there and an extremely pitch dark area again hands will be everywhere and mind the fukers that trip u up by mistake.

That pretty much sums up the place

If your curious and just wanting to see whats it like stay in the light areas as in where its lit up other than that its up to really best of luck. Check out their website it has photos on it to give you an idea of what I am exactly talking about.. best of luck dude

west lancs

"I am 100% straight, I am not curious about dating a guy at all, or marrying a guy.

I just know i would like the tip of a cock in my bum, whats wrong with that?"

That means ur bi curious.

"Can a trannie get dolled up there"
I have seen a few in there but high heels an stuff is a no no I've seen them give out to cds wearing them. I guess its safety reasons as it can be slippy and well everyone else has noting on their feet maybe flip flops. But in overall its only an odd time you would see cds in it.

"I am 100% straight, I am not curious about dating a guy at all, or marrying a guy.

There is nothing wrong with that or how anyone identifies. It not for anyone else to judge either. However 100% straight would suggest absolutely no interest in your own sex whatsoever from a sexual perspective.

Perhaps curious or hetero-flexible is a better description of where you are at, at this moment in time, or perhaps it’s straight as you say. I don’t know.

Hey OP why not just buy a silicone realistic didlo its like skin its hard feel likes the real thing. There you go you will know what it feels like without being violated as you put it. But the BH guys are pretty okay if you walk away very rarely have a seen a guy or had a guy force someone. And I had couple of guys I had to walk away from. You wont violated thats for sure

city

That means ur bi curious. "

No, bi people date men and women, I just want the tip of a cock up me bum. I'm not curious about it. I know!

city

There is nothing wrong with that or how anyone identifies. It not for anyone else to judge either. However 100% straight would suggest absolutely no interest in your own sex whatsoever from a sexual perspective.

Perhaps curious or hetero-flexible is a better description of where you are at, at this moment in time, or perhaps it’s straight as you say. I don’t know. "

I'm 100% straight, I'm not gonna kiss the guy am I?

No, bi people date men and women, I just want the tip of a cock up me bum. I'm not curious about it. I know!"

why do you want a tip of a cock up your bum?

city

No, bi people date men and women, I just want the tip of a cock up me bum. I'm not curious about it. I know! why do you want a tip of a cock up your bum?"

Cause your g-spot is up there?

city

No, bi people date men and women, I just want the tip of a cock up me bum. I'm not curious about it. I know! why do you want a tip of a cock up your bum?

Cause your g-spot is up there?"

Will feel nice my ass clenching as my cock throbs?

No, bi people date men and women, I just want the tip of a cock up me bum. I'm not curious about it. I know! why do you want a tip of a cock up your bum?

Cause your g-spot is up there?"

but why a cock? Why not your finger?

city

Cause your g-spot is up there? but why a cock? Why not your finger?"

I asked girls what feels best and, like maybe a carrot or something, and they said a cock feels best.

Cause your g-spot is up there? but why a cock? Why not your finger?

I asked girls what feels best and, like maybe a carrot or something, and they said a cock feels best."

but their girls obviously it would feel nice for some girls because they know what it feels like your a guy theres a massive difference and thats why I am asking why another mans cock?

city

I asked girls what feels best and, like maybe a carrot or something, and they said a cock feels best. but their girls obviously it would feel nice for some girls because they know what it feels like your a guy theres a massive difference and thats why I am asking why another mans cock?"

Well I am sure a lot of men would say a cock feels best too?

I asked girls what feels best and, like maybe a carrot or something, and they said a cock feels best. but their girls obviously it would feel nice for some girls because they know what it feels like your a guy theres a massive difference and thats why I am asking why another mans cock?

Well I am sure a lot of men would say a cock feels best too?"

no I have to disagree there buddy as a bisexual man I have seen an played with guys who only like butt plugs light play an zero cock up there bums. But you still haven't answered me though why do you want a cock in your bum

city

I asked girls what feels best and, like maybe a carrot or something, and they said a cock feels best. but their girls obviously it would feel nice for some girls because they know what it feels like your a guy theres a massive difference and thats why I am asking why another mans cock?

Well I am sure a lot of men would say a cock feels best too? no I have to disagree there buddy as a bisexual man I have seen an played with guys who only like butt plugs light play an zero cock up there bums. But you still haven't answered me though why do you want a cock in your bum"

I answered you I asked girls and they said a cock is best not a carrot, but you just totally disregarded my response.

Well I am sure a lot of men would say a cock feels best too? no I have to disagree there buddy as a bisexual man I have seen an played with guys who only like butt plugs light play an zero cock up there bums. But you still haven't answered me though why do you want a cock in your bum

I answered you I asked girls and they said a cock is best not a carrot, but you just totally disregarded my response."

so if a girl said sucking a horses dick is a best feeling would you take that as a yes and believe them? I didn't disregard your comment I am simply still asking why do you want a cock in your bum okay a girl said it feels best now what other reason why you want to feel another mans cock in your ass? Its not just because girls said it. Sure if thats the case every guy will be asking the same questions it cant be just one reason

I'm a virgin, its frightening, its not a turn on for me."

there is your question there is no mention of any girls saying its the best feeling ever. You said you only want to see what it feels like and I am asking why?

By *osyMan  over a year ago

athlone

I think that chap is really confused

"I think that chap is really confused"

I dont think there are many men out there when given the opportunity to " just put the tip in " will stop there, plus if you are not turned on by it, you'll clench and it's not going to be comfortable, and just to be clear, there arent many cocks that are the correct shape to touch your prostate or P spot, just have a google for male sex toys and look at the shape,

But be honest with yourself, having anal sex with a man is far from straight, but then on the other hand it does feel fucking awesome, or so I've read

Well I am sure a lot of men would say a cock feels best too? no I have to disagree there buddy as a bisexual man I have seen an played with guys who only like butt plugs light play an zero cock up there bums. But you still haven't answered me though why do you want a cock in your bum

I answered you I asked girls and they said a cock is best not a carrot, but you just totally disregarded my response."

Your curious about a cock in your ass. That's bí curious. Own it.

city

I'm a virgin, its frightening, its not a turn on for me. there is your question there is no mention of any girls saying its the best feeling ever. You said you only want to see what it feels like and I am asking why?"

Becuase girls told me it feels good, I answered already, I didnt answer the question earlier in the post, because you didnt ask earlier. :|

city

"Your curious about a cock in your ass. That's bí curious. Own it. "

No, maybe if i was curious about being fucked from tip to base while on all fours, as he whispers in my ear that he loves me I would be bi curious.

But I just want the tip.

Your in denial lad

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Methinks there’s a troll in this thread just to wind folk up

So your only bi or gay if you kiss a man or tell them you love them lol but if you like cocks up your bum your still straight ?? How does that work , you do no where the male g spot is ? A tip of a cock won't touch it ,

"Methinks there’s a troll in this thread just to wind folk up"

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

When your Prostate is stimulated, most men lose their erection. There's not enough blood to erect both.

By *elfastSteamWhistleMan  over a year ago

bangor

The problem with this site, and in particular this forum is people are too quick to put labels on others. Oh you do this so you must be that. Who cares? If the lad wants to identify as straight and still get a cock up the arse at the weekend what harm is he really doing?

By *tjamespkMan  over a year ago

London

Is this a script from The Office that I've missed? Comedy gold!

"Anybody interested n going tomorrow

"

did you go how was it any problems

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Never been to a sauna house in Ireland, I have been to the Greenhouse in Darlaston, Birmingham, real clean and easy going, great place for fun and to relax

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Do they have a similar thing for women?

No I didnt go in the end, might go another time if i find someone to meet or something.

"Do they have a similar thing for women? "

Wouldn't be profitable

belfast

Lol, you’re delusional about your sexuality

"No I didnt go in the end, might go another time if i find someone to meet or something."
I would like to meet you when would you be available would you like to make this conversation little bit more private

By *atch28Man  over a year ago

Cavan

The tip ain't much but when the entire cock goes in its great. The more lubed you are the better the experience. But can't choose just any cock, have to be methodical, one that is not too big but not too thick as that can be painful if not fucked repeatedly. I'm tight so I go big or go home. As your a virgin and not 100% sure of status in terms of sexuality. Why put a label on whose what. Try whatever you feel. No rush, it ain't a race. It's pleasure, should be respected, no matter who or what you like.

"love to check out the boiler house sometime soon, is it mostly older men?"
I would like to go with you

By *artyhardplayharderMan  over a year ago

Dub

I’ve attended a sauna twice out of curiousity .....the feeling of my dick rubbing off my towel as I walked around seeing guys play was very hot! I had some guys approach and touch me and feel me ....when I told them I was curious and just being a voyeur this turned them on even more....definitely was a nice eye opener ??

By *duggsMan  over a year ago

killarney

I’m coming up to Dublin on Tuesday the 3&4 of September is there any nights at the sauna that are better than others?never been to one but also curious

» Add a new message to this topic