FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swinky Events and Single Male invites

Swinky Events and Single Male invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *V8-Dublin OP   Couple  over a year ago

City Centre

Due to the amount of time wasting men who were given the opportunity to attend our first event for free, who swore blind they wouldn't let us down but then did, all Swinky events from now on will be prepaid events for single males.

We tried to give men on here a chance only to be let down by 50% of those who said they definitely wouldn't let us down. Because of this the showcase on Friday the 16th is now a prepaid event for males and it will have a charge for them to come. Also,all future events will be prepaid events most likely through Eventbrite.

This is not how we wanted to progress as we wanted to give single males here a fair chance but that has changed now. Males can and will attend our events but they will prepay for the privilege. We are sorry to those who think that's unfair but we gave a chance and it was abused.

If you would like to attend our social on Friday 16th where there will be over 40 couples and 20 females in attendance then register your interest here. It will be a prepaid event though.

Regards

Swinky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would not blame you guys ..Wish you guys success

dublin

I should be joining you guys cos i would luv to try out some kink but i cant go on a friday nite .

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Such is life on here. Absolute time wasters the majority of them. There is obviously a few exceptions to the rule.

We will both see you Friday either way.

Cheers

City Centre

Swinky Social invites for Friday the 16th at 8pm beside Heuston Station / Guinness Brewery are now available on Eventbrite under 'Swinky Social Showcase'. There are only 20 tickets for single males and they are priced €20. It will be on a first come, first served basis.

Swinky

City Centre

Thanks for the kind words and we hope to see you in the future.

Swinky

City Centre

"Such is life on here. Absolute time wasters the majority of them. There is obviously a few exceptions to the rule.

Cheers"

Thanks for the nice message and we look forward to seeing you both on Friday

Swinky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just goes to show that verifications mean squat and you should only invite people you know to an event.

City Centre

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/swinky-social-showcase-tickets-69170780667?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing

Link to Eventbrite page for single male invites

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Im sorry but it sadens me that as event orginisers u feel the need to impose such restrictions on one group over others

This was a showcase event to promote ur new venture free to all going from other events experiences i woukd have expected that the same ticket system would be used for all groups as i am sure there will be many more no shows on the night

Not saying ur frustrations are unfounded but this is a good looking addition to the scene and would hate to see it blackened (maybe not the right word)at such an early stage

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/swinky-social-showcase-tickets-69170780667?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing

"

So anyone can just go buy a ticket and you’ll allow them in?

Also, I’d advise setting your eventbrite to no refunds as people will buy tickets and just get themselves a refund the day before if they decide not to go.

Seems you can buy trust now. Why don't you just charge everyone. Did 100% women and couples show last time? I doubt that. At what point do you begin to impose restrictions on a specific group?

City Centre

"Im sorry but it sadens me that as event orginisers u feel the need to impose such restrictions on one group over others

This was a showcase event to promote ur new venture free to all going from other events experiences i woukd have expected that the same ticket system would be used for all groups as i am sure there will be many more no shows on the night

Not saying ur frustrations are unfounded but this is a good looking addition to the scene and would hate to see it blackened (maybe not the right word)at such an early stage "

We arranged to meet 30 men over 3 nights where we sat and waited for 2 hours each night. Only 50% of the men who swore they would come arrived. The others didn’t bother to turn up or tell us they weren’t coming. We don’t have time to sit around waiting on time wasters. Do you ?

Swinky

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Ah OP bit unfair on the genuine single guys who actually showed up!

City Centre

"https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/swinky-social-showcase-tickets-69170780667?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing

So anyone can just go buy a ticket and you’ll allow them in?

Also, I’d advise setting your eventbrite to no refunds as people will buy tickets and just get themselves a refund the day before if they decide not to go. "

Anyone can buy a ticket but the venue will reserve the right of admittance the same as any other venue. There will be security and hosts on the night to manage this.

We will take that on board and thank you for the helpful advice.

Swinky.

City Centre

"Ah OP bit unfair on the genuine single guys who actually showed up! "

We gave them a shot and 50% didn’t show up after promising that they would. We sat around for 2 hours each night without any of them bothering to tell us they couldn’t come.

Swinky.

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

It’s their event and their rules. If these events were easy to run there would be a lot more of them. We all KNOW that most single men on here are time wasters, this isn’t news. OP could actually save himself a whole pile of hassle by making the events couples and ladies only, THAT’S an event we would go to!

City Centre

"Seems you can buy trust now. Why don't you just charge everyone. Did 100% women and couples show last time? I doubt that. At what point do you begin to impose restrictions on a specific group? "

This is our first event. Subsequent events will probably be paid events for everyone. We will manage our admittance policy as we see fit.

Swinky.

City Centre

"It’s their event and their rules. If these events were easy to run there would be a lot more of them. We all KNOW that most single men on here are time wasters, this isn’t news. OP could actually save himself a whole pile of hassle by making the events couples and ladies only, THAT’S an event we would go to!"

This event is basically couples and females. We have 40 couples and close to 20 females and 12 males as of now.

Swinky.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"It’s their event and their rules. If these events were easy to run there would be a lot more of them. We all KNOW that most single men on here are time wasters, this isn’t news. OP could actually save himself a whole pile of hassle by making the events couples and ladies only, THAT’S an event we would go to!"

And what about the single ladies that dont play with couples or are not bi

By *urious 3433Man  over a year ago

dublin

I’l be there. Just got my ticket. Looking forward to a fun night!!

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

My friend and I run these social events over the past 2 yrs and many others have too and I have to say we have or don't make single men just through hoops just to attend a social. I've never seen other ppl do it either. To me how the op is handling the situation is utter nonsense and in no way porfessional atal.

Posting location and ticket link on a public forum that can also be read by ppl not registered to fab is idiotic.

"It’s their event and their rules. If these events were easy to run there would be a lot more of them. We all KNOW that most single men on here are time wasters, this isn’t news. OP could actually save himself a whole pile of hassle by making the events couples and ladies only, THAT’S an event we would go to!

And what about the single ladies that dont play with couples or are not bi "

By *hicotime123Man  over a year ago

dublin

I’m serious bout meeting but you blocked me can u unblock me give me detail and I’ll be there please

City Centre

"It’s their event and their rules. If these events were easy to run there would be a lot more of them. We all KNOW that most single men on here are time wasters, this isn’t news. OP could actually save himself a whole pile of hassle by making the events couples and ladies only, THAT’S an event we would go to!

My friend and I run these social events over the past 2 yrs and many others have too and I have to say we have or don't make single men just through hoops just to attend a social. I've never seen other ppl do it either. To me how the op is handling the situation is utter nonsense and in no way porfessional atal.

Posting location and ticket link on a public forum that can also be read by ppl not registered to fab is idiotic."

You are entitled to your opinion. We tried to give men a chance and they abused it for the free invites. If we left it open to anyone we would have 100 men and nobody else. This is our venue and our event and how we run it is our business. We respect you have an opinion that you are entitled to but we are entitled to run our event in any way we please.

Swinky

Belfast

Posting location and ticket link on a public forum that can also be read by ppl not registered to fab is idiotic."

Arranging to meet single men before the event to get the ops approval doesnt sit right with me either. Judging them before the event just puts added pressure on them. No wonder half didnt turn up. All this negativity for single men I'm surprised any turn up. Are you going to do that for every event you run?

dublin

I respect what your doing and your event but u never gave me the chance to show up even so how is that giving me a chance u blocked my profile b4 giving me any sort of chance all I ask is you give me a fair chance

City Centre

As to posting the location, we don't mind people knowing where the event is being held. Our venue is fully licensed as a bar and can hold 500 people and we will have security and event hosts / hostesses on the night to make sure that only people on the guest list or with a valid Eventbrite ticket will get in.

Posting location and ticket link on a public forum that can also be read by ppl not registered to fab is idiotic.

You are entitled to your opinion. We tried to give men a chance and they abused it for the free invites. If we left it open to anyone we would have 100 men and nobody else. This is our venue and our event and how we run it is our business. We respect you have an opinion that you are entitled to but we are entitled to run our event in any way we please.

Swinky"

Why feel the need to explain yourself then?

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

Timewasters is not just confined to single males though.

I have been let down by cpls a few times

dublin

Swinky why won’t you tell me why I can’t attend

Galway

As to posting the location, we don't mind people knowing where the event is being held. Our venue is fully licensed as a bar and can hold 500 people and we will have security and event hosts / hostesses on the night to make sure that only people on the guest list or with a valid Eventbrite ticket will get in. "

Are you not concerned about journalists? This forum is public and therefore fully viewable to non members.

limerick

"Im sorry but it sadens me that as event orginisers u feel the need to impose such restrictions on one group over others

Not saying ur frustrations are unfounded but this is a good looking addition to the scene and would hate to see it blackened (maybe not the right word)at such an early stage

We arranged to meet 30 men over 3 nights where we sat and waited for 2 hours each night. Only 50% of the men who swore they would come arrived. The others didn’t bother to turn up or tell us they weren’t coming. We don’t have time to sit around waiting on time wasters. Do you ?

Swinky "

Please dont take this as an attack it is meant to be constructive

I can see where ur coming from about the 50% turn up this is a well known fact when arranging partys and events even simple as some may think mfm you always need a second

I should probally have mentioned an event coming up in sept where it is ticket only these are €20.00 and on the night when u arrive u will be issued with a twenty euro voucher redeemable behind the bar for drinks or cash back.

While every one pays the sane u only benifit if u actually turn up and again this is only a social

Every group is treated the same thats all I am suggestiong equality

City Centre

Swinky

I can see where ur coming from about the 50% turn up this is a well known fact when arranging partys and events even simple as some may think mfm you always need a second

I should probally have mentioned an event coming up in sept where it is ticket only these are €20.00 and on the night when u arrive u will be issued with a twenty euro voucher redeemable behind the bar for drinks or cash back.

While every one pays the sane u only benifit if u actually turn up and again this is only a social

Every group is treated the same thats all I am suggestiong equality "

That's a very good idea with the vouchers and we will look into that after this weekend when the dust settles . All constructive comments are much appreciated.Holding a social with 100 people is not easy to organize but we will learn as we go.

Swinky

dublin

I find it strange that you won’t explain why you blocked me without a fair chance to attend your event it’s not like I didn’t show up as I wasn’t told we to meet for the social

City Centre

As to posting the location, we don't mind people knowing where the event is being held. Our venue is fully licensed as a bar and can hold 500 people and we will have security and event hosts / hostesses on the night to make sure that only people on the guest list or with a valid Eventbrite ticket will get in.

Are you not concerned about journalists? This forum is public and therefore fully viewable to non members. "

It is nearly impossible to eliminate the presence of journalists but what will they be reporting on ? We are holding a social showcase to show people a venue where they might like to hire the space for anything they might want the space for. We are not holing a party, we are merely showing people a venue which might be suitable for the events they might want to hold, from birthdays to anniversaries to workshops to anything else you can think of. There is a normal dress code on the night and there will be no 'play' or 'dress up' or nudity on the night. So what will they actually report on ?

Swinky

"I find it strange that you won’t explain why you blocked me without a fair chance to attend your event it’s not like I didn’t show up as I wasn’t told we to meet for the social "

The fact that you’re not letting it drop is enough lol. I’m sure they have their reasons they don’t really owe you an explanation

City Centre

"I find it strange that you won’t explain why you blocked me without a fair chance to attend your event it’s not like I didn’t show up as I wasn’t told we to meet for the social "

You were blocked for the constant messaging which got annoying to the person replying to them.

dublin

That’s fine I’ll let it drop so I would just have liken to know why it’s not like I am a time waster I’ve been to swingers events in the uk b4 like

Galway

Are you not concerned about journalists? This forum is public and therefore fully viewable to non members.

It is nearly impossible to eliminate the presence of journalists but what will they be reporting on ? We are holding a social showcase to show people a venue where they might like to hire the space for anything they might want the space for. We are not holing a party, we are merely showing people a venue which might be suitable for the events they might want to hold, from birthdays to anniversaries to workshops to anything else you can think of. There is a normal dress code on the night and there will be no 'play' or 'dress up' or nudity on the night. So what will they actually report on ?

Swinky"

That fact that you’re organising it on a swingers site is enough for certain news outlets. Do you really think they need a well rounded story to report on?

Dude, stop trying to contact them. They have blocked you. You can't come on the forum and try and contact them. You'll get a ban if reported.

dublin

I mailed you like 3 times but sure fair enough thanks for letting me know why swinky

limerick

Swinky

That's a very good idea with the vouchers and we will look into that after this weekend when the dust settles . All constructive comments are much appreciated.Holding a social with 100 people is not easy to organize but we will learn as we go.

Swinky "

Great to see u taibg it on board i thought i was a great idea those that doncoverage turn up pay the penalty its only fair they prevented someone else attending

Have a great first night and i hope in future I may get a chance to apply for a ticket to what sounds like something right up my street

City Centre

"That’s fine I’ll let it drop so I would just have liken to know why it’s not like I am a time waster I’ve been to swingers events in the uk b4 like "

Again as has been explained to you more than 3 times, this is NOT a Swingers event. This is a Social Showcase of an event venue.

City Centre

Swinky

That fact that you’re organising it on a swingers site is enough for certain news outlets. Do you really think they need a well rounded story to report on?"

We can't stop them coming if they really want to get in they will. All they will see is people in a lovely bar /venue having drinks and mingling. If that's newsworthy then so be it. It will only give our venue which we are showcasing some free advertising.

Swinky

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

City Centre

Swinky

Swinky

Great to see u taibg it on board i thought i was a great idea those that doncoverage turn up pay the penalty its only fair they prevented someone else attending

Have a great first night and i hope in future I may get a chance to apply for a ticket to what sounds like something right up my street "

Thank you for your constructive comments and we would love to have you attend one of our events in the future. They might not be prepaid events if we can find a way to stop time wasters taking up invites and not showing up. The voucher idea is a very good one, thank you for it.

Swinky

Speaking strictly for myself, if I requested an invite to this and got one, told you I'd be there, and you then told me I needed to be vetted and meet you beforehand, I wouldn't go.

If you feel it's ok to not trust me and to treat me with that level of disrespect then I'll treat you the same. Respect is earned both ways.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

As a single woman I'd have zero interest in attending any swing event that was couples and women only.

[Removed by poster at 14/08/19 18:08:29]

Dublin

Really quite confused about these events though Swinky... There's a munch on Thurs, a showcase on Friday and a Showcase on Sunday? Or is the Sunday cancelled now?

Also don't see why you need to charge or vet anyone to attend a venue showcase where there will be no play and is, by your admission, an advert for your venue for event organisers?

100% in favour of advance ticketing and vetting for actual swing and kink events because it ensures a proper gender balance and safety... But don't see why it's necessary in this instance.

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Really quite confused about these events though Swinky... There's a munch on Thurs, a showcase on Friday and a Showcase on Sunday? Or is the Sunday cancelled now?

Also don't see why you need to charge or vet anyone to attend a venue showcase where there will be no play and is, by your admission, an advert for your venue for event organisers?

Well said was thinking the same myself it seems you have to jump through hoops to get an invite and even as a single guy you never get invite seems to be very limited I understand the numbers have to match up but there’s socials been set up but you have to be well verified that’s crazy

100% in favour of advance ticketing and vetting for actual swing and kink events because it ensures a proper gender balance and safety... But don't see why it's necessary in this instance. "

"?

We can't stop them coming if they really want to get in they will. All they will see is people in a lovely bar /venue having drinks and mingling. If that's newsworthy then so be it. It will only give our venue which we are showcasing some free advertising.

Swinky"

OK. So contrary to popular belief I HATE to be negative and really am loath to be down on somebody attempting to bring something new to the Fab community but honestly I have to ask....

1. You keep harping on about this great new venue... Which for all intents and purposes appears to be a a pub? Open to the public?

2. You're allowing 20 unverified unvetted single males attend if they pay? So you're charging them to walk into a public house?

3. You've posted the EXACT location of this pub on the forums and on your status as a means to attract your 20 unvetted and unverified men?

4. Two seconds of Googling have confirmed that this great new venue is in fact a pub, open to the public. You say it holds 500 but are offering "100 tickets" so the rest of the people there will be civilians?

5. Despite your talk of event security and privacy assessments you're happy for any Tom, Dick or Harry to attend as long as they pay a fee?

6. You also don't seem to be concerned about journalists attending, saying it will only bring publicity to this great new venue. Which again is a pub. Open to the public. Which anyone can walk in. Which you've posted the location to.

Um. Really?

Sorry OP but this is not only hugely irresponsible to those who want to attend but also to the community at large.

Best of luck and I hope it works out for everyone involved and ye have a blast... But... Yeesh.

Out of curiosity as your charging the single males here, are you going to be charging the single males on the other site to attend the munch and the other showcase or is it just the lads here? Because if its just the lads here it sends out a serious message...

I dont doubt the effort & time it takes to put an event together, Howevers some of the responses from the Organisers makes for interesting reading.I got to say that as it stands it is in no way appealing to me to even consider attending if I was part of a couple or dare i say it the big bad wolf of the swinging species, the single male. Sounds like more hassle than its worth. Just a shame we are stuck with a very limited number of events in Ireland. Some people seem desperate almost to attend.

By *upidsbowkissWoman  over a year ago

City Center

It's the Ops event... They are the ones organising it, they make the rules... If it doesn't float your boat, than don't attend?? No matter what you try to do, you won't be able to please everyone at least they are being pro active

True. But why the need from the Op to come across as arrogant & rude in the replies to some valid questions & views? Its a real couldnt give a sh1t approach & shows a lack of respect. Thats how it comes across from my reading of it.

By *upidsbowkissWoman  over a year ago

City Center

"True. But why the need from the Op to come across as arrogant & rude in the replies to some valid questions & views? Its a real couldnt give a sh1t approach & shows a lack of respect. Thats how it comes across from my reading of it. "

Maybe I'm dim but how did they come across as arrogant or rude? The replies were in no way disrespectful in my opinion. Not trying to fight with you, maybe I'm missing something?

hi im interested in attending your advent , where is it being held

"Such is life on here. Absolute time wasters the majority of them. There is obviously a few exceptions to the rule.

Cheers"

Unfortunately as well is that the time wasters make it a whole lot harder for genuine males to meet.

"Due to the amount of time wasting men who were given the opportunity to attend our first event for free, who swore blind they wouldn't let us down but then did, all Swinky events from now on will be prepaid events for single males.

We tried to give men on here a chance only to be let down by 50% of those who said they definitely wouldn't let us down. Because of this the showcase on Friday the 16th is now a prepaid event for males and it will have a charge for them to come. Also,all future events will be prepaid events most likely through Eventbrite.

This is not how we wanted to progress as we wanted to give single males here a fair chance but that has changed now. Males can and will attend our events but they will prepay for the privilege. We are sorry to those who think that's unfair but we gave a chance and it was abused.

If you would like to attend our social on Friday 16th where there will be over 40 couples and 20 females in attendance then register your interest here. It will be a prepaid event though.

Regards

Swinky "

Right decision to make. Unfortunately as well is that the time wasters make it a whole lot harder for genuine males to meet.

If there are guys out there willing to pay when everyone.else is free let them off, its no different to the local bar having a ladies night.

What I dont understand is why you would pay €20 for a location "showcase"... its like paying a company to pitch to you.

I mean its 100% not a swingers event right?

Of course it's the right decision. We have about 10 guys who are "definitely" going to show up on Saturday night and it will be very interesting to see how many actually do

"True. But why the need from the Op to come across as arrogant & rude in the replies to some valid questions & views? Its a real couldnt give a sh1t approach & shows a lack of respect. Thats how it comes across from my reading of it.

Maybe I'm dim but how did they come across as arrogant or rude? The replies were in no way disrespectful in my opinion. Not trying to fight with you, maybe I'm missing something? "

Im sure your not dim or missing something. i see it 1 way you see it the other. Thats pretty much what it boils down to. Enjoy the event.

limerick

"Due to the amount of time wasting men who were given the opportunity to attend our first event for free, who swore blind they wouldn't let us down but then did, all Swinky events from now on will be prepaid events for single males.

Regards

Swinky Right decision to make. Unfortunately as well is that the time wasters make it a whole lot harder for genuine males to meet. "

How does it??

A guy not turning up to an event or meet only gives himself a bad name, if u do as u say and say as u do no one can doubth ur efforts. believe me reputations here are easily destroyed by not doing as u say u will

Reliable guys become popular at dvents Nd find doors open alot easier to other events worry about what u do and let others worry a bout themselves

€20 is a fair price ,i dont understand why people say they will and they dont

Ticket bought & I will be attending .. a relaxing pint after work ... looking forward to meeting everyone

City Centre

We look forward to welcoming you.

Dublin

"If there are guys out there willing to pay when everyone.else is free let them off, its no different to the local bar having a ladies night.

What I dont understand is why you would pay €20 for a location "showcase"... its like paying a company to pitch to you.

I mean its 100% not a swingers event right?"

This exactly. As I said, 100% in favour of this policy for actual play events but the messaging here is very confusing.

Also, standard rule of thumb for organising free events is you get 1\3 to 1\2 of actual attendees vs sign ups. 300 dudes aren't gonna show up to a non-play event if you make it clear that it's a non-play event to advertise a venue. It's interesting that the organisers think that 300 clicks on Fab means 300 randy men at their event. You'd be lucky to get 50. You'd struggle to get 50!

Needless to say I won't be attending, although I had planned to go to the munch tonight. I already have an angry message in my DMs from the organisers in response to my absolutely innocent initial query.

I hope the organisers take a step back, seek advice from some experienced event organisers, and come back and wow us all with the most successful kink and swing events the world has ever seen. I'll be delighted to be proven wrong.

I never saw anything about a munch...although to be honest I had to Google munch to discover what it was.

" a munch is a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in BDSM. Munches often take place at a restaurant, bar, or coffee shop, the organizer usually reserving a large table, a back area, or a private room. People are free to arrive and leave within the specified hours".

Sounds like going for a pint

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Of course it's the right decision. We have about 10 guys who are "definitely" going to show up on Saturday night and it will be very interesting to see how many actually do"

Are you involved in organising this event? Your profile has a meet request for a hotel in Castlebar on the same night. ? You're a busy man.

To be fair to genuine guys who actually show up, it would be very easy to charge guys a 20 euro 'deposit' to attend, which will be reimbursed at the door on entry. That way everybody wins.

By *eankaren88Couple  over a year ago

By the sea

"To be fair to genuine guys who actually show up, it would be very easy to charge guys a 20 euro 'deposit' to attend, which will be reimbursed at the door on entry. That way everybody wins. "

This idea is catching on I think. Simple and effective.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"To be fair to genuine guys who actually show up, it would be very easy to charge guys a 20 euro 'deposit' to attend, which will be reimbursed at the door on entry. That way everybody wins. "

Much better idea and very fair

wexford

Great idea

Intelligence and reason speaks!

Great idea... But something I don't think the OP will go for....

City Centre

Excellent idea. We will adopt that for any events we hold in the future. Thank you for a great idea.

Swinky

limerick

I cant believe guys are still paying out to walk into a public bar

By *ouseofcardCouple  over a year ago

city

Any more couple spaces left?

City Centre

"I cant believe guys are still paying out to walk into a public bar "

It is not a public bar. The bar beside it is a public bar and anyone can walk into that. The event venue is a private bar which is not open to the public except for events and special occasions

Swinky.

wexford

"I cant believe guys are still paying out to walk into a public bar "

Do they even realise it's only the lads that are paying to go look around a public bar to maybe hire out in the future. Op did point out it's not a swingers social event merely showcasing a venue..

City Centre

The same way people pay to walk into any nightclub in the city which are just bars too.

Belfast

"I cant believe guys are still paying out to walk into a public bar

It is not a public bar. The bar beside it is a public bar and anyone can walk into that. The event venue is a private bar which is not open to the public except for events and special occasions

Swinky. "

I must admit you have given mixed messages on the forums. You've said it's a showcase night but does that mean you've mixed swingers in with general public? As your not worried about the press getting involved I'm confused. Are you going to have play areas for future events or is it just social?

limerick

"I cant believe guys are still paying out to walk into a public bar

Swinky. "

And thats all well and good but its only single guys that are paying an entry fee while its a free event to others even though a reasonably fair ticketing system being used by other events was pointed out to ye two days ago which u chose to adopt after the weekend

I know Im here for a ride but thats riding guys bareback if theres guys willing to bd rode off with ye

City Centre

This is a social showcase to promote the venue to anyone who might want to hire the space. 40 couples are coming from here, some females and hundreds of men wanted to come.

Belfast

So it's an events place? Not a swinging club or just for swingers? So the crowd tonight will be mixed? Out of the 40 odd that are coming from here how many run socials/ meet and greets? Are you solely advertising it on fab?

limerick

"This is a social showcase to promote the venue to anyone who might want to hire the space. 40 couples are coming from here, some females and hundreds of men wanted to come. "

Yes we know all that and u need a way to keep the balance so u decided to charge single guys ur perogitive

A sugestion to help u deal with the problem was made to you two days ago which seemed to be a more balanced way to keep the balance

Why did u not just say as a promoter ull pick the guys to go and only invite those who u know will turn up rather thzn treating on segment of fab with utter distain

No one could say a word if u had hand picked the guys its a method already used by event promoters like KK and heidnosimNI

Sorry i just believe in equality

City Centre

"So it's an events place? Not a swinging club or just for swingers? So the crowd tonight will be mixed? Out of the 40 odd that are coming from here how many run socials/ meet and greets? Are you solely advertising it on fab?"

It’s a big bar which is only opened for events or special occasions. It is not a swingers club or just for swingers. Yes the crowd will be mixed tonight. A few. No it’s not solely promoted on fab.

wexford

"So it's an events place? Not a swinging club or just for swingers? So the crowd tonight will be mixed? Out of the 40 odd that are coming from here how many run socials/ meet and greets? Are you solely advertising it on fab?"

With the address posted it's easy to find so been a very public forum I'm sure it won't just be fab and FL tox.

Belfast

"So it's an events place? Not a swinging club or just for swingers? So the crowd tonight will be mixed? Out of the 40 odd that are coming from here how many run socials/ meet and greets? Are you solely advertising it on fab?

With the address posted it's easy to find so been a very public forum I'm sure it won't just be fab and FL tox."

I hope the business works out for them but do feel that they should have made it clear that it just wasn't going to be swingers at their showcase night. That changes things alot. Maybe they should have concentrated on building an events place without involving swinging....then introduced it to social organizers on here.

City Centre

"So it's an events place? Not a swinging club or just for swingers? So the crowd tonight will be mixed? Out of the 40 odd that are coming from here how many run socials/ meet and greets? Are you solely advertising it on fab?

With the address posted it's easy to find so been a very public forum I'm sure it won't just be fab and FL tox."

Anyone can go into the public bar beside the venue. Only people on the guest list or with Eventbrite tickets will get into the venue.

City Centre

With the address posted it's easy to find so been a very public forum I'm sure it won't just be fab and FL tox.

I hope the business works out for them but do feel that they should have made it clear that it just wasn't going to be swingers at their showcase night. That changes things alot. Maybe they should have concentrated on building an events place without involving swinging....then introduced it to social organizers on here. "

The only people at the Friday showcase are people from fab. We held a showcase last night and have another one after the one tonight. Tonight will only be people from fab. Mostly fab couples.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

My only advice would be to add the single men who pay and turn up to a preferred list of single men so that if you do actually hold kink events in the venue, paid or free, then those single men get preferential invites.

Belfast

I hope the business works out for them but do feel that they should have made it clear that it just wasn't going to be swingers at their showcase night. That changes things alot. Maybe they should have concentrated on building an events place without involving swinging....then introduced it to social organizers on here.

The only people at the Friday showcase are people from fab. We held a showcase last night and have another one after the one tonight. Tonight will only be people from fab. Mostly fab couples. "

"It’s a big bar which is only opened for events or special occasions. It is not a swingers club or just for swingers. Yes the crowd will be mixed tonight. A few. No it’s not solely promoted on fab."

Your words......says there its mixed

City Centre

The only people at the Friday showcase are people from fab. We held a showcase last night and have another one after the one tonight. Tonight will only be people from fab. Mostly fab couples.

"It’s a big bar which is only opened for events or special occasions. It is not a swingers club or just for swingers. Yes the crowd will be mixed tonight. A few. No it’s not solely promoted on fab."

Your words......says there its mixed"

Mixed meaning three will be fab couples, fab women and fab men. Everyone will be from Fab. Other sites have different nights for their showcase. The only people coming tonight will be from Fab.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Congratulations and best wishes on your venture. I used to run a swingers Club in Dublin years ago. We encountered all the difficulties you're experiencing. We fine tuned the attendance to couples only. No single men. It worked and we had no problems after that.

wexford

"Congratulations and best wishes on your venture. I used to run a swingers Club in Dublin years ago. We encountered all the difficulties you're experiencing. We fine tuned the attendance to couples only. No single men. It worked and we had no problems after that. "

Its not a swingers club though it's a public bar "venue" Been showcased for hire just like any extra room in any other public pub all over.

Belfast

"Congratulations and best wishes on your venture. I used to run a swingers Club in Dublin years ago. We encountered all the difficulties you're experiencing. We fine tuned the attendance to couples only. No single men. It worked and we had no problems after that. "

It's not a swinging club......from my understanding It's an events place

Belfast

I dont mean to be awkward but you have advertise it on here as a swinging place and think that's where the confusion has come from. You have twisted the facts from the start. As you already know fabbers can be very suspicious. I know myself from experience that I will not attend a social where the public and swinging is mixed. You have no idea who your talking to. One of the reasons I stopped going to meet and greets in dublin.

I wish you all the best but do think you need to be more clearer

City Centre

Thank you for your kind words and positive comments. We are learning as we go and we are thinking that couples only will be the way forward. It would just make things easier.

Swinky

City Centre

"Congratulations and best wishes on your venture. I used to run a swingers Club in Dublin years ago. We encountered all the difficulties you're experiencing. We fine tuned the attendance to couples only. No single men. It worked and we had no problems after that.

Its not a swingers club though it's a public bar "venue" Been showcased for hire just like any extra room in any other public pub all over."

It is not a public bar. It is a separate bar which is not open to the public. Which part of that do you not understand?

Again

City Centre

"I dont mean to be awkward but you have advertise it on here as a swinging place and think that's where the confusion has come from. You have twisted the facts from the start. As you already know fabbers can be very suspicious. I know myself from experience that I will not attend a social where the public and swinging is mixed. You have no idea who your talking to. One of the reasons I stopped going to meet and greets in dublin.

I wish you all the best but do tink you need to be more clearer "

Thank you. We will use this as a learning experience and adjust accordingly for anymore events we hold.

By *OLDEN 400Man  over a year ago

dublin.

So is tonight’s meet and greet in a public bar ??? Are we getting name tags and fab swinger badges to see who’s who. Swinger / general public ??????

Just looking at your verifications

You only have 4 .. 3 of which are only 2 weeks ago . That also says something about the experience ye have trying to run s business through fab ..

"Just looking at your verifications

You only have 4 .. 3 of which are only 2 weeks ago . That also says something about the experience ye have trying to run s business through fab .. "

And one of them is them from the guy running it himself (a single male no less) oh the irony of it all

You only have 4 .. 3 of which are only 2 weeks ago . That also says something about the experience ye have trying to run s business through fab ..

And one of them is them from the guy running it himself (a single male no less) oh the irony of it all "

I seen that crossover also with some of the pics

Seems like a very interesting club I can see loads have great memories and stories of their fun at it hmmm.. ??

And one of them is them from the guy running it himself (a single male no less) oh the irony of it all rof

I seen that crossover also with some of the pics "

A few sharp eyed Detectives on here can reveal lots of useful information . Well done guys

By the sea

So is this real?

We are sotting at the venue so it must be, xx

By the sea

Good stuff just checking,

Any good ?

Looks classy and spacious. Nice people but not many. We were hoping more would show up. Definitely worth trying if they will do next one

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"So is tonight’s meet and greet in a public bar ??? Are we getting name tags and fab swinger badges to see who’s who. Swinger / general public ?????? "

----------------

That's the whole fun of the event mate...

You get to chat to random couples there

and figure out if they're swingers or a vanilla couple

Each wrong answer earns you a free drink in the face

So, enjoy the game!

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

Just thought I'd post this here also for anyone who is interested in how it went .

We were at last nights social

event held by Swinky.

The night did not go to plan with the amount of people who turned up was a bit of a let down which I'm sure Mr Swinky will be first to admit. There where some issues that we had a chance to ask Mr Swinky about and one of them was charging single guys for entry and he agreed that it should be done on a deposit basis in the future .

That said maybe he should have charged the couples as most of them didn't bother turning up and most if not all the single guys turned up which was refreshing .

As for the venue we see in the forums alot people looking for the best bars in dublin for meeting swingers, well this could potentially be a brilliant venue for Dublin first alternative life style bar. The place is very big and could easily hold 250-300+ .

We've all been to socials were the venue is too small and there is no room to move and the music is so loud you cant even chat to people properly and it can be hard to distinguish who is part of the social and who isn't.

This venue is a proper full bar with it's own entrance with it's own security on the door to ensure privacy and discretion for all.

Although the night was not a roaring success anyone organizing any social or party events should be encouraged and not shot down or to be taken cheap shots at . We are a small community and we are all here for the same reasons so lighten up and just have some fun people.

We are looking forward to the next event you organise OP .

R&Pxx

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

Teething problems! I would encourage them to continue with it, it’s all about development.

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Just to throw some balance on this... as a couple we purchased tickets to attend a social (would of been our first) a couple of months back. We were unable to attend as we managed to book some time away overseas at short notice. We let the organiser know (sorry again Scott) and he was totally understanding. Yes we paid for tickets and were happy knowing that would go to charity.

Im sure things come up that change people's plans, NOT just for single guy's.

After visiting a lifestyle venue recently for our first event, we asked ourselves why we would even need to attend a social. We socialised with people we've never spoken to previously and had a fantastic night with the added benefit of moving to play areas away from the socialising area if we so wished.

Reading all through the thread, we feel that the OP has come across all too DOM in responses. Maybe this has been a result of the fruatration and stress in arranging the event.

For something that maybe started out as fun, it certainly is not portraying a fun night out.

We didn't become involved in the lifestyle to knowingly help showcase/promote any venue which the press may or may not attend/report on.

In any case, we wish anyone who attends a fun night.

Foxminx

"Just thought I'd post this here also for anyone who is interested in how it went .

event held by Swinky.

The night did not go to plan with the amount of people who turned up was a bit of a let down which I'm sure Mr Swinky will be first to admit. There where some issues that we had a chance to ask Mr Swinky about and one of them was charging single guys for entry and he agreed that it should be done on a deposit basis in the future .

That said maybe he should have charged the couples as most of them didn't bother turning up and most if not all the single guys turned up which was refreshing .

As for the venue we see in the forums alot people looking for the best bars in dublin for meeting swingers, well this could potentially be a brilliant venue for Dublin first alternative life style bar. The place is very big and could easily hold 250-300+ .

We've all been to socials were the venue is too small and there is no room to move and the music is so loud you cant even chat to people properly and it can be hard to distinguish who is part of the social and who isn't.

This venue is a proper full bar with it's own entrance with it's own security on the door to ensure privacy and discretion for all.

Although the night was not a roaring success anyone organizing any social or party events should be encouraged and not shot down or to be taken cheap shots at . We are a small community and we are all here for the same reasons so lighten up and just have some fun people.

R&Pxx"

We are a small community, yes, but the op publicly ostracized the biggest part of it all week.

By *irl4fucking18Woman  over a year ago

city

I cant understand posting ticket information and the venue location. The Sunday world would love this look what happened to Glamworld when it opened the Sunday world got a sniff of it. I for one wouldn't attend such an open event where rag papers could whip out their phones/cameras. So for those going think twice an becarefull who you talk to. Thats just my opinion many many swing events where sniffed out by the rag papers but it didn't stop them writing about it..

By *onairishMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Attended the social last night. Chatted to a couple of amazing couples. Sorry Dubcouple 35 we didn’t meet, but you have said all that needs to be said. Separate entrance, private, beautiful venue. Yes, some mistakes have been made that I’ve no doubt the OP will learn from. I know this was only a review evening of a venue / social. I’ve been in a number of swinging clubs over many years, in various countries and it’s my humble opinion that this could, with some alterations, be one of the best alternative venues in Europe. Some of great clubs have a website with their address published, but they also have super tight security, vetting and they are all strict about what single guys they let in (both who and the numbers). Hope this venue can turn into something great.

We have to read forum more often as we had no clue of all the issues like turns out couple is a single man, discretion issue, tickets purchase (wasn't that free entry?) and so on...we learn everyday, don't we? We've been, we've seen and now we are confused. Definitely not thought through quick decision but we still in one piece, lol

Location is quiet, old bar, nice, classic with huge potential, that's all we can say in that matter. We left very soon after arrival as there was only few people at the bar. Organisation needs a lot of more work for sure. Good luck in the future.

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

"I find it strange that you won’t explain why you blocked me without a fair chance to attend your event it’s not like I didn’t show up as I wasn’t told we to meet for the social

The fact that you’re not letting it drop is enough lol. I’m sure they have their reasons they don’t really owe you an explanation "

I don’t mind paying all I need but a an Invite and am there

Am new here and I’d love to attend your parties

Is it possible or not to have me down on the fest list plz?

By *amollieCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

when is the next swinky event taking place..we may check it out

"We have to read forum more often as we had no clue of all the issues like turns out couple is a single man, discretion issue, tickets purchase (wasn't that free entry?) and so on...we learn everyday, don't we? We've been, we've seen and now we are confused. Definitely not thought through quick decision but we still in one piece, lol

Location is quiet, old bar, nice, classic with huge potential, that's all we can say in that matter. We left very soon after arrival as there was only few people at the bar. Organisation needs a lot of more work for sure. Good luck in the future."

Good description above. Hopefully they'll learn from mistakes. We did manage to have a very naughty night and saturday morning with a lovely Spanish guy though.

"We have to read forum more often as we had no clue of all the issues like turns out couple is a single man, discretion issue, tickets purchase (wasn't that free entry?) and so on...we learn everyday, don't we? We've been, we've seen and now we are confused. Definitely not thought through quick decision but we still in one piece, lol

Location is quiet, old bar, nice, classic with huge potential, that's all we can say in that matter. We left very soon after arrival as there was only few people at the bar. Organisation needs a lot of more work for sure. Good luck in the future."

Ps how did we miss you two lol

Location is quiet, old bar, nice, classic with huge potential, that's all we can say in that matter. We left very soon after arrival as there was only few people at the bar. Organisation needs a lot of more work for sure. Good luck in the future.

Ps how did we miss you two lol"

Maybe as we left pretty early. But we were sitting next to the entrance. Him: baldy, white shirt, rusty trousers. Her: brunette, black dress and fishnet tights.

Despite the Swinky event being a unmitigated failure, the general interest in the event & similar events does show that fabbers welcome the opportunity to meet in a social surrounding, indeed the organised social meet may be preferable to message ping pong & endless coffee meets.

Hopefully this fail event will not deter others from organising "meet & greet" socials.

By *assionfruitfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Hopefully this fail event will not deter others from organising "meet & greet" socials.

"

The failed event might not deter people but having the venue named on a public forum might. Vintage, it would be greatly appreciated if you could delete your post on the other swinky thread. Many thanks in advance.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Despite the Swinky event being a unmitigated failure, the general interest in the event & similar events does show that fabbers welcome the opportunity to meet in a social surrounding, indeed the organised social meet may be preferable to message ping pong & endless coffee meets.

Hopefully this fail event will not deter others from organising "meet & greet" socials.

"

It will not deter anyone, posting the location will though.

"Despite the Swinky event being a unmitigated failure, the general interest in the event & similar events does show that fabbers welcome the opportunity to meet in a social surrounding, indeed the organised social meet may be preferable to message ping pong & endless coffee meets.

It will not deter anyone, posting the location will though. "

Sure the Hosts posted it cause they don’t mind the attraction it brings

wexford

[Removed by poster at 19/08/19 18:47:55]

wexford

It will not deter anyone, posting the location will though.

Sure the Hosts posted it cause they don’t mind the attraction it brings "

That may be so but then host did not name the actual pub but vintage did. Which in turn would deter ppl from attending

Everyone jumping the gun here the host did say they have security and its tickets etc. In all honestly who actually gives a toss if the place was named. The last time a swingers place was in the media people actually laughed not at us but at the papers. No body was in it no photos where in it. And as for the host I highly doubt is gonna have unwanted guests there. Stop moaning and get over it. And fair play to the host for trying and kicking off a new venue takes guts and a lot of effort. An no im not playing the lick arse game either I am simply saying leave the hosts alone. Ffs

"Hopefully this fail event will not deter others from organising "meet & greet" socials.

The failed event might not deter people but having the venue named on a public forum might. Vintage, it would be greatly appreciated if you could delete your post on the other swinky thread. Many thanks in advance. "

I have asked admin to remove my post naming the venue

dublin

what kind of dickhead have we got here outing places fuck sake.

wexford

"Everyone jumping the gun here the host did say they have security and its tickets etc. In all honestly who actually gives a toss if the place was named. The last time a swingers place was in the media people actually laughed not at us but at the papers. No body was in it no photos where in it. And as for the host I highly doubt is gonna have unwanted guests there. Stop moaning and get over it. And fair play to the host for trying and kicking off a new venue takes guts and a lot of effort. An no im not playing the lick arse game either I am simply saying leave the hosts alone. Ffs "

You really should read both threads before you make assumptions and rant.

"Everyone jumping the gun here the host did say they have security and its tickets etc. In all honestly who actually gives a toss if the place was named. The last time a swingers place was in the media people actually laughed not at us but at the papers. No body was in it no photos where in it. And as for the host I highly doubt is gonna have unwanted guests there. Stop moaning and get over it. And fair play to the host for trying and kicking off a new venue takes guts and a lot of effort. An no im not playing the lick arse game either I am simply saying leave the hosts alone. Ffs

You really should read both threads before you make assumptions and rant. "

excuse me I did read both threads actually and everyone just having a pure go at the host!! No rant on part here its the above comments

"what kind of dickhead have we got here outing places fuck sake. "

jesus chocko, wheres the respect?

The failed event might not deter people but having the venue named on a public forum might. Vintage, it would be greatly appreciated if you could delete your post on the other swinky thread. Many thanks in advance.

I have asked admin to remove my post naming the venue"

bit late isn't it? But it was obvious where it is tbh. To what hosts posted online just saying

By *assionfruitfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I have asked admin to remove my post naming the venue"

Thanks, appreciated

wexford

"Everyone jumping the gun here the host did say they have security and its tickets etc. In all honestly who actually gives a toss if the place was named. The last time a swingers place was in the media people actually laughed not at us but at the papers. No body was in it no photos where in it. And as for the host I highly doubt is gonna have unwanted guests there. Stop moaning and get over it. And fair play to the host for trying and kicking off a new venue takes guts and a lot of effort. An no im not playing the lick arse game either I am simply saying leave the hosts alone. Ffs

You really should read both threads before you make assumptions and rant. excuse me I did read both threads actually and everyone just having a pure go at the host!! No rant on part here its the above comments "

Then maybe you should read it correctly. Constructive criticism/ voicing concerns is not having " a pure go" at the host. Also it is not a new swingers venue. It is not owned by the host. What it is at the end of the day is a public bar with a venue attached that only be hired out for vanilla parties ie 40th 2st etc. Yes meet & greets can be hosted there. There is no playrooms etc there ite not a swingers club. While you may not care if the pubs name been outted a large number on here does care. In order for any event to take place and succeed the welfare,comfort, trust and discretion is and should be any hosts main priority. The tickets were for men only cpls & woman were free.

Myself and others I'm sure would welcome new venues even of the social side to thrive but a great deal of time and careful planning is required to do so.

I do wish the host well in his future adventures and takes on board all the constructive criticism and concern he received on both threads.

Now I think it's time to put this thread to bed lol

You really should read both threads before you make assumptions and rant. excuse me I did read both threads actually and everyone just having a pure go at the host!! No rant on part here its the above comments

Then maybe you should read it correctly. Constructive criticism/ voicing concerns is not having " a pure go" at the host. Also it is not a new swingers venue. It is not owned by the host. What it is at the end of the day is a public bar with a venue attached that only be hired out for vanilla parties ie 40th 2st etc. Yes meet & greets can be hosted there. There is no playrooms etc there ite not a swingers club. While you may not care if the pubs name been outted a large number on here does care. In order for any event to take place and succeed the welfare,comfort, trust and discretion is and should be any hosts main priority. The tickets were for men only cpls & woman were free.

Myself and others I'm sure would welcome new venues even of the social side to thrive but a great deal of time and careful planning is required to do so.

I do wish the host well in his future adventures and takes on board all the constructive criticism and concern he received on both threads.

Now I think it's time to put this thread to bed lol "

no swinger venues are owned most are hired/rebted buildings that are converted into play areas and social areas. You yourself arranges social events thats your thing fair play but you also meet an public places for these social events be it a tea to a full party. If this host wants to be public so be it thats his choice if its not for you and your concered dont go an dont engage in it simple really. People are quick enough to go a club in Limerick that is fully known an out there and thats not issue how does that work? Its the hosts event he can run what ever way he wants. He doesn't need a lecturer on how he should run it. Now thead is ended

You really should read both threads before you make assumptions and rant. excuse me I did read both threads actually and everyone just having a pure go at the host!! No rant on part here its the above comments

Now I think it's time to put this thread to bed lol no swinger venues are owned most are hired/rebted buildings that are converted into play areas and social areas. You yourself arranges social events thats your thing fair play but you also meet an public places for these social events be it a tea to a full party. If this host wants to be public so be it thats his choice if its not for you and your concered dont go an dont engage in it simple really. People are quick enough to go a club in Limerick that is fully known an out there and thats not issue how does that work? Its the hosts event he can run what ever way he wants. He doesn't need a lecturer on how he should run it. Now thead is ended "

had too editted a bit

Most swinger venues are not owned most are hired/rented buildings that are converted into play areas and social areas so whats the difference none. You yourself arranges social events thats your thing fair play but you also meet in public places for these social events be it a tea to a full party. If this host wants to be public so be it thats his choice if its not for you and your concered dont go an dont engage in it simple really. People are quick enough to go to a club in Limerick that is fully known an out there and thats not an issue how does that work? Its the hosts event he can run it what ever way he wants. He doesn't need a lecturer on how he should run it. Now thread is ended

By *eminii16Man  over a year ago

County Galway

[Removed by poster at 21/08/19 16:49:37]

By *eminii16Man  over a year ago

County Galway

"Just thought I'd post this here also for anyone who is interested in how it went .

event held by Swinky.

R&Pxx"

Well said

By *oathangerMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 08:34:40]

By *oathangerMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

"Just to throw some balance on this... as a couple we purchased tickets to attend a social (would of been our first) a couple of months back. We were unable to attend as we managed to book some time away overseas at short notice. We let the organiser know (sorry again Scott) and he was totally understanding. Yes we paid for tickets and were happy knowing that would go to charity.

Im sure things come up that change people's plans, NOT just for single guy's.

After visiting a lifestyle venue recently for our first event, we asked ourselves why we would even need to attend a social. We socialised with people we've never spoken to previously and had a fantastic night with the added benefit of moving to play areas away from the socialising area if we so wished.

Reading all through the thread, we feel that the OP has come across all too DOM in responses. Maybe this has been a result of the fruatration and stress in arranging the event.

For something that maybe started out as fun, it certainly is not portraying a fun night out.

We didn't become involved in the lifestyle to knowingly help showcase/promote any venue which the press may or may not attend/report on.

In any case, we wish anyone who attends a fun night.

Foxminx "

Well said! If I bought a ticket to an All Ireland final and couldn't go for whatever reason. Would the GAA be calling me a timewaster?

Personally I think the discretion towards men having to pay and the rest free was odd. Charge everyone regardless of gender. Lifes all too hard for the genuine single men here.

» Add a new message to this topic