FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men wanting more than just sex!

Men wanting more than just sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyDownUnder OP   Woman  over a year ago

Westmeath

Not a full on relationship but a loose one. No love feelings just a respect for each other. To spend the odd weekend away and see & do things together. Fyi ... sex is a given.

Is there any men on this interested in the concept or is it just sex your after? Yes I know it's a sex site but I feel Fab caters for all.

Any thoughts ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be totally ideal for anyone but it's that ol chestnut of being worried one side might develop feelings especially when it's a little more than sex.

I think though easily enough worked out, if you say from the start...that if feelings begin to stir, it must be said because if the other party doesn't feel that way then unfortunately I think it would have to come to an end, so people don't get hurt.

That's the long answer

Short answer is yes.....

By *anhoeMan  over a year ago

galway

yea...that cud work..

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"Not a full on relationship but a loose one. No love feelings just a respect for each other. To spend the odd weekend away and see & do things together. Fyi ... sex is a given.

Is there any men on this interested in the concept or is it just sex your after? Yes I know it's a sex site but I feel Fab caters for all.

Any thoughts ..."

I would be very interested in this concept and you have put into words something that I have thought about quite a bit.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Yes it could work

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Yes, that's why I prefer repeat meets. It becomes a relationship of sorts, chatting,coffee,lunch,and massages. I'm going to change my profile to reflect my new desires, as repeat meets with a friend are so much more satisfying than a series of one off meets.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Not a full on relationship but a loose one. No love feelings just a respect for each other. To spend the odd weekend away and see & do things together. Fyi ... sex is a given.

Any thoughts ..."

They are probably here but in the minority. Guys are usually the non shampoo equivalent of “Wash & Go”.

And youre asking for some sort of emotional depth too from the male of the species. Are you crazy..?

I think if people found the right person on here anything is possible thete are a few who met here and ended up getting married...

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

It’s definitely possible. Anything is possible. Open communication is key in a situation like that

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Any thoughts ..."

I personally wouldn’t want it, I would want to meet someone regularly but not on these terms. Just my preference but I am sure they are people that would.

By *exyDownUnder OP   Woman  over a year ago

Westmeath

My point is ... there's no rules/terms. Just a loose arrangement. I never said it was to be monogamous. Christ I'd even suggest going to a party together.

Border Area

Folks, its a dangerous road to go down.

When you spend more time with someone of the opposite sex that you like and are attracted to, feelings are inevitable.

Boundaries are set with FWB or FB, but starting to spend prolonged time together? The biggest concern would be if one starts to have feelings and the other doesn't. And that rarely ends well.

Not saying its impossible, just that its extremely difficult to carry off successfully because then you have branched in to doing “real life” couple stuff, and you start to think “Awww this is nice...”

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yes it can work very well once both parties are on the same page.

By *neofthelads1Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Sounds perfectly acceptable sex is fun but it's better when you have a connection with the person therefore you will be comfortable around them and you get a friend out of it to go adventure with plus you won't be on your own going to parties sounds fun

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Like nsa friend with benefits,someone to lust for.

By *neofthelads1Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Also thought a mutual respect for each other is a given in any interaction with people

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

People meet and pair up here all the time. Feelings are not a problem it's how you manage them that can cause issues. If both parties engage in open and honest comunication then issues arising can be addressed and resolved. You just to be grown ups.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

I was in a situation like this a couple of years ago. And I ended up catching the feels. I knew for a fact I couldn't handle a relationship & he wasn't looking for one so it was quite confusing for me. Luckily, because we had built up that bond, I was able to tell him straight out where my head was at and we stopped seeing each other for my sanitys sake! So I think it is perfectly acceptable to look for something like that, provided you can talk about & come to a solution on the back of one person catching the feels

I would be wary of anyone who doesnt like this idea. I would be suspicious they are cold hearted. We have all experienced men like that at some point.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

A traveling fabs partner OP?

Sometimes they can be good sex partner but not compatible traveling partner (based on experience).

But I truly support that idea. Would be so lovely.

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Your point O P is a good one, personally I would embrace an opportunity such as you outline. I'm recently divorced and moved to Spain after 22 years of marriage. I now live alone and am building a new life but do miss the company of a lady so your outline would certainly appeal to me!

I have done it was meeting her for about a year an half wasn't a closed sort of relationship but we done the exact same thing that you would normally do in an relationship. Just the doors where kinda open if you know what I mean

"Folks, its a dangerous road to go down.

When you spend more time with someone of the opposite sex that you like and are attracted to, feelings are inevitable.

Boundaries are set with FWB or FB, but starting to spend prolonged time together? The biggest concern would be if one starts to have feelings and the other doesn't. And that rarely ends well.

Not saying its impossible, just that its extremely difficult to carry off successfully because then you have branched in to doing “real life” couple stuff, and you start to think “Awww this is nice...”"

Surely the potential pay off is better than the danger... ya know when both people think awww this is nice

By *tockybuildguyMan  over a year ago

kildare

Cuddle buddies with random road trips sounds perfect

Dublin

Not saying its impossible, just that its extremely difficult to carry off successfully because then you have branched in to doing “real life” couple stuff, and you start to think “Awww this is nice...”

Surely the potential pay off is better than the danger... ya know when both people think awww this is nice"

Not saying its impossible, just that its extremely difficult to carry off successfully because then you have branched in to doing “real life” couple stuff, and you start to think “Awww this is nice...”"

Couldn't say it better!

Couldn't say it better!"

Been there twice and this exactly, you also share personal stuff and end up knowing everything about each other even family related things, it gets really personal really quickly and once you go there turning back only ends 1 way

Definitely can work if both parties are open and honest. Was in similar situation recently but unfortunately the person turned out to be a compulsive liar.

Dublin

Couldn't say it better!

Been there twice and this exactly, you also share personal stuff and end up knowing everything about each other even family related things, it gets really personal really quickly and once you go there turning back only ends 1 way "

Obviously it doesn't if people have met and formed relationships on here. It goes bad if both parties are not on the same page and not being honest with each other but if you're grown ups about it shouldn't have end badly.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

i rather something like that .Im not into one off rather get to know and enjoy the lady .

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I remember dating this girl who was beautiful, sexy, confident and great fun to be with and yes the sex was awesome. But I didn't love her, and was fairly up front about telling her. I was happy to continue the relationship as long as she was. A year later she dumped me fast forward a few years is now happily married with kids. I couldn't be more happier for her.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Couldn't say it better!

Been there twice and this exactly, you also share personal stuff and end up knowing everything about each other even family related things, it gets really personal really quickly and once you go there turning back only ends 1 way "

Have to agree.

Spending time in the company of someone you like enough to fuck, can lead to emotional entanglement.

If both parties are aware of the other also being with others, then it's less of a problem, in my experience.

Still risky and any emotions should be discussed openly, so both parties are aware and can deal with accordingly

This is from experience, not supposition.

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

That would be a lovely relationship, and sex is so much better with someone you know and are comfortable with.i think

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

It happens, and especially with people into kink as trust is required. Hard to give control to a person they don't know or trust.

I've had friends who have become FB and FWB over the years then back to just friends. But have also lost friends when feelings had developed and weren't reciprocated. That all comes down to the strength of the friendship.

Sex is always better when it's repeat meets as you discover more about the person and their body, what turns them on and each little sweet spot. Which cannot be done on a single meet.

Plus it's always nice to be able to socialize with them rather than have that awkwardness at times. I've gone to FWB birthdays, gone over and done bits of DIY for them around the house, and have even gone out for drinks and meals together.

Once both people know where they stand it can work, and yes an emotional connection can and will be formed but I don't see that as a negative, as that mental bond and knowing each other's likes and dislikes, just leads to more mind blowing sex.

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

Can work but not as often as it fails as 1 person will usually care more for the other which is when it becomes complicated even if from the offset they both decide to just be friends .

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"It happens, and especially with people into kink as trust is required. Hard to give control to a person they don't know or trust.

I've had friends who have become FB and FWB over the years then back to just friends. But have also lost friends when feelings had developed and weren't reciprocated. That all comes down to the strength of the friendship.

Sex is always better when it's repeat meets as you discover more about the person and their body, what turns them on and each little sweet spot. Which cannot be done on a single meet.

Plus it's always nice to be able to socialize with them rather than have that awkwardness at times. I've gone to FWB birthdays, gone over and done bits of DIY for them around the house, and have even gone out for drinks and meals together.

Once both people know where they stand it can work, and yes an emotional connection can and will be formed but I don't see that as a negative, as that mental bond and knowing each other's likes and dislikes, just leads to more mind blowing sex. "

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I rather just have one partner cos sex get much better the longer you are together . I would not care if i fell for them .

Any thoughts ...

They are probably here but in the minority. Guys are usually the non shampoo equivalent of “Wash & Go”.

And youre asking for some sort of emotional depth too from the male of the species. Are you crazy..? "

Stranger things have happened lol

"It happens, and especially with people into kink as trust is required. Hard to give control to a person they don't know or trust.

Once both people know where they stand it can work, and yes an emotional connection can and will be formed but I don't see that as a negative, as that mental bond and knowing each other's likes and dislikes, just leads to more mind blowing sex. "

Yep this I want lol especially the diy stuff

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

Yes, this would be a perfect scenario for me. Sex, with a casual companionship sort of thing, would have to to be wanted on both sides for it to work long term

Newbridge

Once both people know where they stand it can work, and yes an emotional connection can and will be formed but I don't see that as a negative, as that mental bond and knowing each other's likes and dislikes, just leads to more mind blowing sex.

Yep this I want lol especially the diy stuff "

I'm good at screwing and banging stuff against the wall.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Weekends away is a bit much for me.

However I will click play on netflix at the exact same time as you click play and we can watch something while not being together.

Border Area

This is all coming down to a new type of arrangement that's somewhere between FWB and full blown relationship. Like FWB on steroids.

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

"This is all coming down to a new type of arrangement that's somewhere between FWB and full blown relationship. Like FWB on steroids. "

Pmsl

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There is no reason why such an arrangement can't work.

My current partner and I had that kind of arrangement for 13 years.

Sometimes we would just hang out and watch TV or listen to music whilst having drinks, and nothing more. Sometimes we would cuddle. Sometimes we would have sex. Sometimes we would go on nights out or to a friend's barbeque or whatever but neither of us ever wanted more.

There is no reason why such arrangements can't work so long as both persons are honest with one another from the offset.

"This is all coming down to a new type of arrangement that's somewhere between FWB and full blown relationship. Like FWB on steroids. "

BFFWB?

Of course it can work if both parties are honest, communicate openly and treat each other with respect...funny how people don't seem to make the connection that these are the fundamentals of any good relationship - whatever label you want to stick on it.

It's hard enough to find a guy that will stick around for a cuddle after sex lol. I'd to meet someone regularly with no boundaries as such but no expectations towards a relationship.

Newbridge

"It's hard enough to find a guy that will stick around for a cuddle after sex lol. I'd to meet someone regularly with no boundaries as such but no expectations towards a relationship."

Same could be said about women. Not all women like to cuddle.

I love a good cuddle and spoon afterwards, but some women don't.

Border Area

"It's hard enough to find a guy that will stick around for a cuddle after sex lol. I'd to meet someone regularly with no boundaries as such but no expectations towards a relationship.

I love a good cuddle and spoon afterwards, but some women don't."

Terminology could be your issue. “Cuddle and Spoon” sounds like “Egg and spoon”, so maybe when you suggest it the woman is thinking youre all energised and want to do some sort of race while they just want to relax after sex.

Maybe just suggest one at a time and see how it goes.

Newbridge

[Removed by poster at 19/08/19 14:43:27]

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Last time I asked a girl if she wanted a cuddle she just got up and ran off and said "Ill find some lube, let me sit on your dick before you leave"..

the one before that laughed at me.

Then I said "should I leave?" and still laughing she started to nod and then said "ummmm yeah"

Women are ruthless at treating me like a bit of meat.

Newbridge

"It's hard enough to find a guy that will stick around for a cuddle after sex lol. I'd to meet someone regularly with no boundaries as such but no expectations towards a relationship.

Terminology could be your issue. “Cuddle and Spoon” sounds like “Egg and spoon”, so maybe when you suggest it the woman is thinking youre all energised and want to do some sort of race while they just want to relax after sex.

Maybe just suggest one at a time and see how it goes. "

Well Cuddle or spooning. I was replying to the comment above mine which stated men don't want to do these things. But cool take it up like you like

"People meet and pair up here all the time. Feelings are not a problem it's how you manage them that can cause issues. If both parties engage in open and honest comunication then issues arising can be addressed and resolved. You just to be grown ups. "

city

Ye that sounds like a perfect relationship,

city

city

No emotional depth in the Male species?? I'm highly insulted so far from truth

city

That would be ideal,

city

Any thoughts ..."

wish I could fine a guy who interested in this myself

I found my partner on here. Together a while now. It can happen

By *anhoeMan  over a year ago

galway

"It's hard enough to find a guy that will stick around for a cuddle after sex lol. I'd to meet someone regularly with no boundaries as such but no expectations towards a relationship."

I'd prefer a bowl of soup to a cuddle if it were on offer tbh...!

Having said that however, my next relationship will be with a swinger.

Can't be dealing with all this monogamous lark which is assosciated with 'regular relationships tbh...

Too restrictive..

Will only marry a swinger...

single line please ladies..no pushin'!!

I'd love to have a look that opportunity. The whole drop and go is so cold so yes, a richer element would really appeal to me.

Good evening...

No it's should be more funky with chemistry if you start by a dinner, a drink or go dance before sextime

[Removed by poster at 20/08/19 01:16:22]

Best answer so far haha!

I love a good cuddle and spoon afterwards, but some women don't."

That could be true but I wouldn't really know

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

If it happens it happens. If you get the feels you get the feels.

NEXT....

Newbridge

That could be true but I wouldn't really know "

I'll be down in an hour.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

There are, and it does work... But from experience it's something that tends to happen organically rather than to order. I remember putting something like that on my profile once and being inundated with messages from guys saying it was exactly what they were looking for.... But many will say anything just to get sex lol. And also, sometimes it just doesn't work... You could both be completely on the same page about what you're looking for, but find that the sexual chemistry just isn't right (more going through the motions than wanting to rip each other's clothes off every time you meet... lukewarm sex as opposed to hot sex), and then it becomes awkward if one person finds someone who suits them better sexually. I've successively had two amazing long-term regular fwbs since joining the sites, but both happened organically... Met each of them over a no-expectations coffee and just clicked... And the lust was off the charts

If someone had told me a month previously in either case that I would be enjoying someone so much and so often I probably would have laughed... But good things do happen and making the most of them while they last is the key

Any thoughts ..."

OP, it happens but rare. Lucky person who's in this kind of relationship

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Any thoughts ...

"

Which one is the lucky one?

Any thoughts ...

Which one is the lucky one?"

Both?

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Any thoughts ...

Which one is the lucky one?

Both? "

By *amsuzieCouple  over a year ago

newtownards

We have had this with a number of couples in the past, two couples we met on holiday and have become long term friends with a bit of fun as well, the third couple was closer to home, however due to medical reasons they do not play anymore but have remained friends.

It can workout so long as it’s not taken seriously

I'll be down in an hour. "

Did you get lost?

Any thoughts ..."

Yes this could work. If only more were open to it and honest about seeking it.

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I definitely am

Newbridge

I'll be down in an hour.

Did you get lost?"

Yup walking the quays got distracted by the longboat.

I'll be down in an hour.

Did you get lost?

Yup walking the quays got distracted by the longboat. "

It's okay I found someone else.

Newbridge

I'll head home so

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"We have had this with a number of couples in the past, two couples we met on holiday and have become long term friends with a bit of fun as well, the third couple was closer to home, however due to medical reasons they do not play anymore but have remained friends.

It can workout so long as it’s not taken seriously

"

By *irl4fucking18Woman  over a year ago

city

Would love it and tried it never worked most just wanted a ride and left literally. So I give up searching now I just have my normal fun when I want..

» Add a new message to this topic