FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Site supporter

Site supporter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having problems upgrading to site supporter,it keeps saying card declined but it works everywhere else? And it's the same one I have used upgrading here before? Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, have got in contact with the site but no reply?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm having problems upgrading to site supporter,it keeps saying card declined but it works everywhere else? And it's the same one I have used upgrading here before? Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, have got in contact with the site but no reply?"

My card can be declined tapping at a shop, but as soon as I use chip&pin it's fine. Once both failed yet I could draw money from the ATM... go figure. It may be a problem with your card(visa debit can be tempermental).

It may be the payment option you selected or the card type selected. Double check that.

Beyond that,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could it be that the card provider has put a block on the card..i have found that sometimes visa or whoever you're using put a block on your card and you only realise it when you go to use it..maybe give them a wee ring too just in case..

By *hesexaddictMan  over a year ago

Dublin 24

There’s 2 options to pay by card, one of them always gives me an error, try the 2nd option.

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

Phone Card Services, number on the back of your card. It's a 24hr service. They can look behind the transaction and tell you exactly what's wrong.

Your welcome x

It's definitely not the card guys but thanks for the suggestions, it works everywhere else, havnt had a problem with it other than for fab, I'll try the second card payment option though thanks

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

I sometimes find I can't use mine online if I indicate it's a debit card, which it is. If I select visa credit card, which it isn't, it works.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"I'm having problems upgrading to site supporter,it keeps saying card declined but it works everywhere else? And it's the same one I have used upgrading here before? Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, have got in contact with the site but no reply?"

I had same problem recently so had to use PayPal account

Got it sorted, the second pay by card option worked first time, it's pretty shit on here without it, was a rough few days but I managed to pull through

» Add a new message to this topic