FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Effort

Effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you make an effort with your appearance every day regardless of what’s happening? For me work always means having my hair and make up done and being dressed in a dress and heels. Going out or a social would be similar but a bit more casual. A play meet, again similar but more emphasis on lingerie. BUT outside of that I’m very much jeans (not skinnies!) or trackies, a sweatshirt and runners, hair tied up and bare faced. I love the idea of always being “turned out” but bloody hell its hard work (of course maybe that’s just me )!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Do you make an effort with your appearance every day regardless of what’s happening? For me work always means having my hair and make up done and being dressed in a dress and heels. Going out or a social would be similar but a bit more casual. A play meet, again similar but more emphasis on lingerie. BUT outside of that I’m very much jeans (not skinnies!) or trackies, a sweatshirt and runners, hair tied up and bare faced. I love the idea of always being “turned out” but bloody hell its hard work (of course maybe that’s just me )!"
if just lounging around, I'd wear tracksuits, going to kids games and training also. Heading out for dinner or for night, things change, jeans /chinos shoes shirt or whatever. Alot of jobs have a dress code and nothing you can do about it.

Tipperary

"Do you make an effort with your appearance every day regardless of what’s happening? For me work always means having my hair and make up done and being dressed in a dress and heels. Going out or a social would be similar but a bit more casual. A play meet, again similar but more emphasis on lingerie. BUT outside of that I’m very much jeans (not skinnies!) or trackies, a sweatshirt and runners, hair tied up and bare faced. I love the idea of always being “turned out” but bloody hell its hard work (of course maybe that’s just me )!"
I don't wear makeup

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

You always look the part

"

You always look the part"

The fun part I hope

")!I don't wear makeup "

I’m sure you don’t need it!

Tipperary

")!I don't wear makeup

I’m sure you don’t need it!"

I have facial hair so it might not match up well

By *adylover321Man  over a year ago

navan

I like fresh shave shower daily like my cussons powder first then deodorant and nice after shave. Nice boxers too always never know when might be knocked down by a bus even in meath

Shower etc a given. And I usually wear acceptable underwear in case of any bus incidents (how often does this ever actually happened I wonder?) and perfume obvs (in case the ambulance is manned by cuties!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Shower etc a given. And I usually wear acceptable underwear in case of any bus incidents (how often does this ever actually happened I wonder?) and perfume obvs (in case the ambulance is manned by cuties!"

Shower every morning, shave every second day, deoderant & aftershave everyday. Make an effort in what i wear, even if sports gear....you never know who is looking...and if no one is, sure pride in your own appearance for yourself

You in trackies, Bare faced and hair tied up sounds just as hot as dressed in lingerie. I love the casual appearance

navan

It's just nice too look and feel good. Possibly very seldom as regards bus incidents. But definitely some men would have underwear in tatters only hope would be too blame the bus

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

There is nothing sexier than a woman that feels sexy. I love seeing a woman in a dress and one that likes to dress up. Going to be attacked for this but I'll say it anyway.

Irish women in general are years behind their European counterparts when it comes to fashion and looking their best when out and about. Lived in Oz for years and you'd spot the Irish girl a mile away. The classy looks does it for me every time. Have only met a handful of women here who ticked all my boxes. But to each their own.

Noel

"I love the casual appearance "

I dunno, I think men often think they like the low maintenance, casual, bare faced look but often what they are looking at has taken a lot of effort to appear fresh faced and casual

"There is nothing sexier than a woman that feels sexy. I love seeing a woman in a dress and one that likes to dress up. Going to be attacked for this but I'll say it anyway.

Irish women in general are years behind their European counterparts when it comes to fashion and looking their best when out and about. Lived in Oz for years and you'd spot the Irish girl a mile away. The classy looks does it for me every time. Have only met a handful of women here who ticked all my boxes. But to each their own.

Noel "

I think you’re right. Eastern European ladies always seem to have put effort into their appearance and really look after themselves well.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I work outdoors, often up to my knees in muck as I am today so thankfully no dress code for me, and definitely no high heels. Apart from that I usually wear smart casual.

Sorry op, what was the question again? I made the mistake of looking at your profile pic and I can't recall what the discussion was about.

Tipperary

"I work outdoors, often up to my knees in muck as I am today so thankfully no dress code for me, and definitely no high heels. Apart from that I usually wear smart casual.

Sorry op, what was the question again? I made the mistake of looking at your profile pic and I can't recall what the discussion was about. "

go have a wank Mick.

Lucan

"I work outdoors, often up to my knees in muck as I am today so thankfully no dress code for me, and definitely no high heels. Apart from that I usually wear smart casual.

Sorry op, what was the question again? I made the mistake of looking at your profile pic and I can't recall what the discussion was about. go have a wank Mick. "

What makes you think I haven't done that already?

Tipperary

Sorry op, what was the question again? I made the mistake of looking at your profile pic and I can't recall what the discussion was about. go have a wank Mick.

What makes you think I haven't done that already? "

a fast one was it after her profile pic got you going?

Lucan

Sorry op, what was the question again? I made the mistake of looking at your profile pic and I can't recall what the discussion was about. go have a wank Mick.

What makes you think I haven't done that already? a fast one was it after her profile pic got you going?"

Maybe it was yours?

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Always do my best to look well, if that’s in a suit or in jeans and a t-shirt at the weekend......or even naked in bed!!! Lol

Tipperary

What makes you think I haven't done that already? a fast one was it after her profile pic got you going?

Maybe it was yours? "

nah mine does nothing for nobody.

navan

I think Irish ladies are actually quite beautiful and very stylish I put up a thread earlier today too that effect with no replies

Lucan

What makes you think I haven't done that already? a fast one was it after her profile pic got you going?

Maybe it was yours? nah mine does nothing for nobody. "

Truth be told, it does nothing for me but I'm sure plenty of Gary men are gazing longingly at your boyish booty

Tipperary

Maybe it was yours? nah mine does nothing for nobody.

Truth be told, it does nothing for me but I'm sure plenty of Gary men are gazing longingly at your boyish booty "

they must be.

Lucan

Truth be told, it does nothing for me but I'm sure plenty of Gary men are gazing longingly at your boyish booty they must be. "

I've only now noticed the typo

Apologies to Gary

Tipperary

Truth be told, it does nothing for me but I'm sure plenty of Gary men are gazing longingly at your boyish booty they must be.

I've only now noticed the typo

Apologies to Gary "

I'd say he's in bad form with you.

I'm coming back as a man.

Sh*t, shower, shave, suited and booted. Done.

Shower daily and again after the gym. I go gym 4 times a week so gym gear those days and jeans and casual the others.

Going out is always a dress and heels or a sexy jump suit.

Make up every day is just a little concealer where necessary and full face going out.

Always make a big effort on lingerie... Love getting sexy

"I'm coming back as a man.

Sh*t, shower, shave, suited and booted. Done. "

Be great wouldn't it Penny

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Sh*t, shower, shave, suited and booted. Done. "

Job done!

Be great wouldn't it Penny "

Could wear a black bag my dear and look fab!!

Be great wouldn't it Penny

Could wear a black bag my dear and look fab!! "

Black bag Halloween party is an idea. Belt and fishnets could sexy it right up

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Afraid I'm a very simple girl where dressing up and makeup are concerned but hygene is paramount. I don't drive so dress to suit weather and not that fussed on lingerie. Love a mans shirt on a woman and I love wearing it. Mostly vest top and shorts at home add fluffy socks for winter. Heels always for going out but I'm short so that's a must. Smart casual is my main style otherwise. Also depends on what size I am. Rarely wear makeup.

On a daily basis, I concentrate on looking after my body, skin and hair rather than going out to impress anyone else. I don't wear make-up to work and it's a casual office, so I dress to suit my own comfort and the weather - I never wear tracksuit bottoms or trainers to work.

Going out socially I dress appropriately for the occasion and venue, my idea of "full make-up" for this takes less than 10 minutes. Lee is always amazed at how quickly I am ready

By *irvana999Man  over a year ago

city

Haha it does I got knocked down ,no boxers,,woke up I hospital corridor with curtain around me naked from waste down ,,had to cut me Jean's of , didn't cover me or nothing, woke up ,all on show

No effort made here in the south of france, Shorts, flip flops and t-shirt, job done.

God no....

Unless required loungewear ( they are really pj's arent they....)

Bit smarter normally when I actually have to leave the house, do the hair the odd time and all

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Work...I have a uniform to wear. Jean's and tops mostly for every day wear. Going out I have a wardrobe full of dresses....just as bad as my lingerie collection. I wear very little make up even on a night out

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

Dressed in business attire with full make up everyday. Days off it’s lounge wear and ponytail with a bare face unless I have to go to town.... then it’s jeans, top, minimal makeup. Nights out.... dress according to the occasion and or venue

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I dress casual unless I'm going out or for business.

Kilt, shirt and suit jacket

Or full 2-3 piece suit.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

"Shower etc a given. And I usually wear acceptable underwear in case of any bus incidents (how often does this ever actually happened I wonder?) and perfume obvs (in case the ambulance is manned by cuties!"

It only has to happen once. So as they say in the boy scouts "be prepared" .

Casual and comfortable clothing outside work. Formal dress code in the office, sometimes exception in the summer: summer dress!

Going out- it depends really: occasion, weather condition, with whom and where

No make up, I keep my hair nice and tidy but wind in Ireland always makes a mess with them

Sex dates: sexy lingerie or commando

By *ucky24Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Have to admit that up to recently I had let myself go. So decided to do something about , lost 3.5 stone, started getting fitter. Joined a gym over here

Then realised my clothes didn't fit me and back in June while working in England went on a spending spree and bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes that actually fit me rather than hiding behind them.

Now always make the effort when going out, as you never know.

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

Work as a welder so no point making to much of an effort for work an as the hair is short not hard to keep right, as for other times jeans an a decent t-shirt unless it’s a bit more important an I’ll pull out a shirt, don’t think I’ve been out of shorts for the last three months

"Have to admit that up to recently I had let myself go. So decided to do something about , lost 3.5 stone, started getting fitter. Joined a gym over here

Then realised my clothes didn't fit me and back in June while working in England went on a spending spree and bought a whole new wardrobe of clothes that actually fit me rather than hiding behind them.

Now always make the effort when going out, as you never know."

Fair play to you

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

I only wear make up on a night out, I’ve worn a skirt once in the last 6yrs never wear dresses! I’m a jeans girl always in them. I don’t wear high heels can’t after damaging my ankle years ago. If I’m putting in an effort my hair is down and straightened

Lucan

"I only wear make up on a night out, I’ve worn a skirt once in the last 6yrs never wear dresses! I’m a jeans girl always in them. I don’t wear high heels can’t after damaging my ankle years ago. If I’m putting in an effort my hair is down and straightened "

I'm going to presume that you're damaged ankle is related to your username

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I only wear make up on a night out, I’ve worn a skirt once in the last 6yrs never wear dresses! I’m a jeans girl always in them. I don’t wear high heels can’t after damaging my ankle years ago. If I’m putting in an effort my hair is down and straightened

I'm going to presume that you're damaged ankle is related to your username "

Haha no stupid heels and a drain

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Nope I rarely wear makeup, and have my hair 'done' once or twice a year. My clothes are usually practical, according to whatever I'm going to be doing during the course of the day, and my one true vanity is to paint my nails if going anywhere... Usually a very pale colour as it doesn't show if it gets chipped as easily as darker colours. At home I live in shorts and tshirts during warm weather and loose-fitting pants and sweaters in cold weather. I'm always barefoot indoors and often don't bother with a bra. If I'm going to something special, I'll make more effort with makeup and maybe buy a new gúna, but generally when socialising I go for casual, stylish and comfortable clothes, with a touch of mascara and lipstick. I love my heels but more often than not end up carrying them around at the end of a night because I simply prefer being barefoot

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

I wear smart casual in my job and rarely put on makeup. Going out it's like I'm a different person short skirts, dresses, heels, make up the works.

Due to my job casual comfortable clothing and my hair has to be tied up. I'm not a huge lover of wearing make up all the time. I'm quite happy with my skin so if I'm wearing make up it's highlighting my eyes and lips. I also work with horses in my spare time at home. Your more likely to see me in casual clothes.

» Add a new message to this topic