FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is it all about how big his dick ladies?

Is it all about how big his dick ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Simple question or is it about personality? Just interested to know. Sorry to ask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

"Simple question or is it about personality? Just interested to know. Sorry to ask "

You have another thread going on how to get meets. You got advice on that and changed nothing.

No it’s not all about size. A great personality goes a long way.

Yes thanks. Im just trying to figure out now to meet on this. Its a swingers site after all. I have sent politw message to ladies, but no reply. Work in progress!

Any

"Yes thanks. Im just trying to figure out now to meet on this. Its a swingers site after all. I have sent politw message to ladies, but no reply. Work in progress!"

Obviously your profile doesn’t catch their attention or your first message. Certainly wouldn’t catch mine. Just because it’s a swingers site does not guarantee you sex!!!!

I agree it doesn't. But looking at other guys profile, they are the same as me and still getting to meet.

Any

"I agree it doesn't. But looking at other guys profile, they are the same as me and still getting to meet."

Whinging on here won’t get you meets OP

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

You need to Bring your profile up to speed. Then you might get a reply to your messages.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

You should move to Sligo op, it's the swinging capital of Ireland and sure its only up the road from you!

Even Dowra would be an improvement on Longford

Sorry about that. Im not here for whingeing. I didn't realize im coming across that way. Im here for fun like everyone else

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree it doesn't. But looking at other guys profile, they are the same as me and still getting to meet."

It might be there 2nd or 3rd time on the site and already know some people, they might send really good messages with good pics attatched, or they might be quite active on the party scenebest thing to do is look at some of the very well verified guys or the guys verified by the people you like the look of and see what their profiles are like.

Yes anywhere is better than longford

By *adylover321Man  over a year ago

navan

We all have what we have simple as that nice personality and polite goes a long way and I find I can let my fingers do the talking and even tongue obviously

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Simple question or is it about personality? Just interested to know. Sorry to ask "
my Willy is as small as my baby finger and I do ok with women in everyday life. I'm giving up sex though. Just oral from now on. My Willy does nothing for them.

Nice profile name!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

For me, no. For some, yes. Everyone is different.

As a general rule... If you as a person don't want to be judged on your size, or to feel that someone is meeting you just to tick a particular box... whether it's your cock size, boobs, waistline, age, height, etc., just don't make an issue of it on your profile. If you make being 'curvy', 'hung' or a 'cougar' or 'daddy' a thing by mentioning it on your profile, that's how people will perceive you, no matter what other wonderful qualities you may have, and you may be overlooked by someone to whom those things don't matter. If however you do want to, go right ahead... Those ticking boxes will appreciate your candour and making their search easier.

Your profile is a reflection of you... your humour, your desires, and your personality, but it should also be subtly aimed at the kind of person you want to attract. If all you want to be to someone is a cock or a cunt, all you need is a few dick/foof pics and one line of text really. If you want them to see beyond that, you've got to show more, both of your body and your 'spirit'

"For me, no. For some, yes. Everyone is different.

As a general rule... If you as a person don't want to be judged on your size, or to feel that someone is meeting you just to tick a particular box... whether it's your cock size, boobs, waistline, age, height, etc., just don't make an issue of it on your profile. If you make being 'curvy', 'hung' or a 'cougar' or 'daddy' a thing by mentioning it on your profile, that's how people will perceive you, no matter what other wonderful qualities you may have, and you may be overlooked by someone to whom those things don't matter. If however you do want to, go right ahead... Those ticking boxes will appreciate your candour and making their search easier.

Your profile is a reflection of you... your humour, your desires, and your personality, but it should also be subtly aimed at the kind of person you want to attract. If all you want to be to someone is a cock or a cunt, all you need is a few dick/foof pics and one line of text really. If you want them to see beyond that, you've got to show more, both of your body and your 'spirit' "

Yessssss to all of this.

I get comments on the fact I don't show my foof all the time.

Send a cock, you're seen as a cock.

Tasteful pics, good quality bio and willing to travel will do you better

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"For me, no. For some, yes. Everyone is different.

Your profile is a reflection of you... your humour, your desires, and your personality, but it should also be subtly aimed at the kind of person you want to attract. If all you want to be to someone is a cock or a cunt, all you need is a few dick/foof pics and one line of text really. If you want them to see beyond that, you've got to show more, both of your body and your 'spirit'

Yessssss to all of this.

I get comments on the fact I don't show my foof all the time.

Send a cock, you're seen as a cock.

Tasteful pics, good quality bio and willing to travel will do you better "

It’s always good to leave a little (no pun intended) something to the imagination

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

For minimum a quarter of women its important, maximum 3/4s.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Simple question or is it about personality? Just interested to know. Sorry to ask

You have another thread going on how to get meets. You got advice on that and changed nothing.

No it’s not all about size. A great personality goes a long way. "

Maybe he has acquired the personality and now he just needs to know what size cock to buy Naughty

Some guys with bigger willys think its just enough to just fuck for ten minutes and be done. And some of them don't even get properly hard

So I don't think size matters at all as most of the good stuff doesn't even involve a penis

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I post a pic of my face, it gets about 4 fabs.

I post a pic of my body, it gets about 200 fabs.

That says all you need to know.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Yes anywhere is better than longford "

----------

Lazy profile, unwillingness to make changes after asking for advice and all the feeble excuses that a lot of guys make here about why you can't get meets... makes life for the rest of FAB men here much, much easier

So, big, big thanks lads!

Also guys, keep up the good work posting off those dick pics too!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Yes anywhere is better than longford

----------

Lazy profile, unwillingness to make changes after asking for advice and all the feeble excuses that a lot of guys make here about why you can't get meets... makes life for the rest of FAB men here much, much easier

So, big, big thanks lads!

Also guys, keep up the good work posting off those dick pics too! "

-------------

Humble pie time guys

Was reading through a few threads and got the wrong gist of this one...

Thank to the pm's for pointing this out. Apologies for that. Now, ejoy your evening as I'm about to tuck into this delicious pie right now!

Peace, lust & love

Tim

I have yet to see the penis that outweighs a shitty personality.

Lucan

"I have yet to see the penis that outweighs a shitty personality."

There's a photo on its way!

[Removed by poster at 23/08/19 17:47:14]

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I have yet to see the penis that outweighs a shitty personality."

Agree 100%

Goes for any part of the anatomy really!

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

It's not about how big your dick is....it's more how big a dick you are ?

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"I have yet to see the penis that outweighs a shitty personality.

There's a photo on its way! "

Again?

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

Some ladies don't like it if a Dick is too big.

"Some ladies don't like it if a Dick is too big. "

Nothing worse than a long plane and a short runway..painful collision inevitable

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"It's not about how big your dick is....it's more how big a dick you are ? "

Good answer

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

"Some ladies don't like it if a Dick is too big.

Nothing worse than a long plane and a short runway..painful collision inevitable "

Yup this is true.

Lucan

"I have yet to see the penis that outweighs a shitty personality.

There's a photo on its way!

Again? "

I do wish you'd stop begging me for them

» Add a new message to this topic