FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bending the truth

Bending the truth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

How far do you bend it on Fab?

Do you fudge your age even by a few days? Is your location completely accurate? Have you lied when cancelling/postponing a meet because the true reason was a bit embarrassing? Are little white Fab lies acceptable? What kind of lie do you find unforgivable in a Fabber and what would you overlook?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"How far do you bend it on Fab?

Do you fudge your age even by a few days? Is your location completely accurate? Have you lied when cancelling/postponing a meet because the true reason was a bit embarrassing? Are little white Fab lies acceptable? What kind of lie do you find unforgivable in a Fabber and what would you overlook? "

I don't lie. I'm me. If anybody doesn't like it, they can fuck off

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

100% honest on mine.

Don't mind if a lady knocks a few years off her age. More common that you'd think here.

Unforgivable would be lying about marital status, or their likes. Using fake photos is also unforgivable.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I am older than my age says, I don't put my real date of birth into any site for security reasons.

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"How far do you bend it on Fab?

Do you fudge your age even by a few days? Is your location completely accurate? Have you lied when cancelling/postponing a meet because the true reason was a bit embarrassing? Are little white Fab lies acceptable? What kind of lie do you find unforgivable in a Fabber and what would you overlook? "

Most of the above are forgiveable to sime extent in any social medium. Dangerous to give out exact d.o.b. and location. And some reasons for cancelling or postponing just never be mentioned out loud. Lol relationship status in my opinion shouldn't be lied about.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Not putting your dob is one thing but shaving years or even decades off your age is a bit much.

Dublin

"Not putting your dob is one thing but shaving years or even decades off your age is a bit much. "

Agree.

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 11:07:10]

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Ah just change things ever so slightly dont want neighbours putting 2 an 2 together but mainly it all pretty percise

Tipperary

Nope.. Haven't lied of Fab...profile is accure2and haven't cancelled meeting...

Well.. You know me OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fake pics defo a no no

Married or not I don’t care just don’t lie and think I’m a thick and won’t know differently

Age mmm I tend to go on what they just look like so age isn’t a big issue

But biggest issue is old pics like a guy using a 20 year old body pic cos he once looked like that ha

Im not actually a pirate.....

Though I did have a limp whist on a ferry to roslare once...

I dont really care if people dont tell me their whole truth on here...

As above people have said your relationship status and your pucs being you are all I really need to know until I get to know you myself..

If you intend to murder me I would appriciate being up front about it but the killers never are

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Don't know why anyone would your going to be caught out in the end so it's not worth it

Understand location Dob

Even a few years totally fine

But there are devious folk on this site who forget nothing

So just so ye know

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've no issues with fab white lies, fab rejuvenation or attached guys. I don't take myself too seriously on here, it's about having fun and not nitpicking on other people's life, attitude or appearance.

Having a healthy easy going and tolerant attitude normally helps people to come clear about their lil fab lies or relationship status. If you're judgemental straight from the beginning you're more likely to be lied at.

Anyhow my profile is fab-correct.

Newbridge

"Fake pics defo a no no

Married or not I don’t care just don’t lie and think I’m a thick and won’t know differently

But biggest issue is old pics like a guy using a 20 year old body pic cos he once looked like that ha "

I look younger than I am. I've a baby face

your imagination

I often wonder when I see threads where someone is ranting about being let down at the last minute by a man or woman who either gave no excuse or a weak excuse for cancelling, if the fabber in question suddenly had an attack of diarrhoea, gotten their period unexpectedly, or woke up to find a massive carbuncle of a zit on their arse or chin, and was just too embarrassed to tell the truth. There are things I'd have no problem telling someone I knew well and was meeting regularly, but would find indelicate to mention to someone I was meeting for the first time or maybe even fourth or fifth time... Guys in particular seem to be really squeamish about some things.

"Fake pics defo a no no

But biggest issue is old pics like a guy using a 20 year old body pic cos he once looked like that ha

I look younger than I am. I've a baby face "

Ha your prob to young so

Newbridge

"I often wonder when I see threads where someone is ranting about being let down at the last minute by a man or woman who either gave no excuse or a weak excuse for cancelling, if the fabber in question suddenly had an attack of diarrhoea, gotten their period unexpectedly, or woke up to find a massive carbuncle of a zit on their arse or chin, and was just too embarrassed to tell the truth. There are things I'd have no problem telling someone I knew well and was meeting regularly, but would find indelicate to mention to someone I was meeting for the first time or maybe even fourth or fifth time... Guys in particular seem to be really squeamish about some things."

I had to go out and buy a girl tampons and wash her clothes on a night we were meant to be fucking for the first time. She came on destroying her underwear and jeans. So popped out got ice cream chocolate and tampons

My profile is pretty accurate.

Age and relationship status are the two that bugs me. Take a year or two ok but anything over 5 years cop the feck on.

Relationship status is the big one just be honest cause you usually get caught out in the end

your imagination

"Nope.. Haven't lied of Fab...profile is accure2and haven't cancelled meeting...

Well.. You know me OP

"

I do... For far too long... Who's round is it??

Tipperary

Not only one of course... And will yell you next time we see each other

Tipperary

Tell... Not yell.. I cannot type.. I am still half asleep

your imagination

"Fake pics defo a no no

But biggest issue is old pics like a guy using a 20 year old body pic cos he once looked like that ha "

Age is a big issue for me. If someone lies about it that's not just a stumbling block... It's a hard no.

I uploaded a photo recently that I had originally taken early last year... I wasn't comfortable using it though and took it off again, purely because it wasn't recent. I don't mind having old pics on my profile, as long as people can see from the upload date that they are in fact old pics... But if I were starting over on a new profile I wouldn't feel right uploading my old pics.

your imagination

"Tell... Not yell.. I cannot type.. I am still half asleep "

Wakey Wakey Slappy!! It's nearly lunchtime ffs

your imagination

"Don't know why anyone would your going to be caught out in the end so it's not worth it

Understand location Dob

Even a few years totally fine

But there are devious folk on this site who forget nothing

So just so ye know "

Sometimes I wish my memory wasn't quite so sharp.... But yes, it's useful in recognising recycled photos, profiles, grammar, text style and speech idiosyncrasies, etc.

"Fake pics defo a no no

Age is a big issue for me. If someone lies about it that's not just a stumbling block... It's a hard no.

I uploaded a photo recently that I had originally taken early last year... I wasn't comfortable using it though and took it off again, purely because it wasn't recent. I don't mind having old pics on my profile, as long as people can see from the upload date that they are in fact old pics... But if I were starting over on a new profile I wouldn't feel right uploading my old pics. "

I’m same if I’m sending old pics I’ll tell the guy now that was taking last year etc

My biggest fear would be turning up to a meet and someone saying I don’t match my pics.

Cos believe me it has happened me before the other way around and it’s not fair

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

" Age is a big issue for me. If someone lies about it that's not just a stumbling block... It's a hard no."

And why is that so? I mean if someone tickles your naughty mind and you find him attractive, then you find out he's 5 years older then you thought, would you really give it a miss just on simple detail?

your imagination

" Age is a big issue for me. If someone lies about it that's not just a stumbling block... It's a hard no.

And why is that so? I mean if someone tickles your naughty mind and you find him attractive, then you find out he's 5 years older then you thought, would you really give it a miss just on simple detail? "

Sadly yes. It's an inexplicable fetish. Something I simply can't help. That's not to say I find all younger men attractive either... Far from it. But I haven't had a sexual attraction for someone older than me on any level since I was 20. Having said that, older men would probably find me a nightmare anyway... I can be incredibly juvenile at times!

No we are honest about ourselves. I know several others who have bent the truth or just told out right lies

Tipperary

"Tell... Not yell.. I cannot type.. I am still half asleep

Wakey Wakey Slappy!! It's nearly lunchtime ffs "

You do remember what happened last time you called me slappy.. Don't you?

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

Only slight white lie on mine is my location. For privacy reasons. The rest what’s the point??

your imagination

You do remember what happened last time you called me slappy.. Don't you? "

Hardly likely to forget! I think everyone in Grand Central heard the squeal out of me when you lamped my arse... Never mind that I nearly fell in through the pub door... I can still see Juicy near wetting herself laughing!!

Our profile is accurate, though what bothers us is single people pretending to be couples

Any

"Our profile is accurate, though what bothers us is single people pretending to be couples "

Found this to be a huge issue on the couples profile. Very frustrating

your imagination

"Only slight white lie on mine is my location. For privacy reasons. The rest what’s the point??"

On mine too.... Although I'd assume most won't take 'your imagination' as being where I really am...

your imagination

"Our profile is accurate, though what bothers us is single people pretending to be couples "

That's probably the most common one.... Or maybe attached people pretending to be single... It seems both think lying will improve their chances, but in truth if they look at those they have actually been successful in meeting, they'll probably find that they were ones who they hadn't actually lied to.

"Only slight white lie on mine is my location. For privacy reasons. The rest what’s the point??"

Agree The same reason.

Tipperary

Hardly likely to forget! I think everyone in Grand Central heard the squeal out of me when you lamped my arse... Never mind that I nearly fell in through the pub door... I can still see Juicy near wetting herself laughing!! "

Oh That orange dress

your imagination

Hardly likely to forget! I think everyone in Grand Central heard the squeal out of me when you lamped my arse... Never mind that I nearly fell in through the pub door... I can still see Juicy near wetting herself laughing!!

Oh That orange dress "

Doesn't fit anymore

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

She and location not accurate but not get off so not as easily identifiable.

Tattoos also removed from pictures.

Also few inches photo shopped on for good measure (oj)

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Lots of straight men that suddenly turn bi

Big age difference to their profile definitely a no no from us

Newbridge

"She and location not accurate but not get off so not as easily identifiable.

Also few inches photo shopped on for good measure (oj)"

I understand the tattoos removed from pictures. Lots do this so they aren't recognized by their tattoos. Myself included.

Fab

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 14:38:15]

Fab

"She and location not accurate but not get off so not as easily identifiable.

Also few inches photo shopped on for good measure (oj)"

Age and location not accurate but not far off so not as easily identifiable.

Also few inches photo shopped on for good measure (oj)

"I've no issues with fab white lies, fab rejuvenation or attached guys. I don't take myself too seriously on here, it's about having fun and not nitpicking on other people's life, attitude or appearance.

Having a healthy easy going and tolerant attitude normally helps people to come clear about their lil fab lies or relationship status. If you're judgemental straight from the beginning you're more likely to be lied at.

Anyhow my profile is fab-correct.

"

Your profile is fab hidden DH!

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

All my details are true.

Age is spot on. Location is a bit off. No mention of job. That’s it. The amount of people here that shave 10 years off is crazy! You go for a meet and it’s obvious. No point in hanging around if the whole thing is based on a lie.

Sometimes I chicken out of meeting! I just bottle it!!!

Usually make up an excuse about family stuff and I do feel like a time waster but just at the last minute I just feel like I just can't fuck them

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Age is correct, location is nearly right. I live in the north but most of my meets are in the south. Pics are all me. Maybe chopped a wee bit to get rid of the personal things in the background and lighting maybe altered (black and white etc) and breathing in alot....lol. I do feel that they sell me better that what I am in person so maybe I'm am lying with them

Any

"Age is correct, location is nearly right. I live in the north but most of my meets are in the south. Pics are all me. Maybe chopped a wee bit to get rid of the personal things in the background and lighting maybe altered (black and white etc) and breathing in alot....lol. I do feel that they sell me better that what I am in person so maybe I'm am lying with them "

Perved your public ones. You don’t look any different in them to how you looked when I met you in Kilkenny. No lies being told in what I’ve seen. Great pics btw.

your imagination

"Sometimes I chicken out of meeting! I just bottle it!!!

Usually make up an excuse about family stuff and I do feel like a time waster but just at the last minute I just feel like I just can't fuck them "

That's quite an honest admission. I suppose if you're not 'feeling it' that's as good an excuse to postpone as any.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My age is correct my pics are me taken at the best angles but I don't lie I tell people I'm a size 16. I live a bit outside Newcastle but it is one of the closest areas to me. Apart from that my profile is what I am really. I don't see the point of lying because people would see once they meet if you have.

Newbridge

Usually make up an excuse about family stuff and I do feel like a time waster but just at the last minute I just feel like I just can't fuck them "

At least you let them know. Some women don't, and these things happen. But at least you're honest

your imagination

Usually make up an excuse about family stuff and I do feel like a time waster but just at the last minute I just feel like I just can't fuck them

At least you let them know. Some women don't, and these things happen. But at least you're honest "

I would agree. While it's disappointing to have a meet cancel (or to have to cancel one sometimes!), it's preferable to being stood up or standing someone up

What u see on my profile is what u get.

People who are so ill at ease with their real selves that they feel the need to lie tend in my experience to make tedious company and be the cause of drama.

Being a little vague about your location is fine, so long as it's within say 30 miles or so, for reasons of safety, not many people are going to reveal their Eircode on here. We don't bring people to our home and don't expect to go to theirs either.

"Fake pics defo a no no

I uploaded a photo recently that I had originally taken early last year... I wasn't comfortable using it though and took it off again, purely because it wasn't recent. I don't mind having old pics on my profile, as long as people can see from the upload date that they are in fact old pics... But if I were starting over on a new profile I wouldn't feel right uploading my old pics.

I’m same if I’m sending old pics I’ll tell the guy now that was taking last year etc

My biggest fear would be turning up to a meet and someone saying I don’t match my pics.

Cos believe me it has happened me before the other way around and it’s not fair "

Totally relate to your fear lol. My age, pics and location are all true but always slightly nervous on meeting that someone will go you were not what I was expecting and for them to be dissapointed.

My pet hates are age or size. A lot of men put down athletic but in my opinion are heavy/stocky. Whatever you are own it.

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

"Fake pics defo a no no

Totally relate to your fear lol. My age, pics and location are all true but always slightly nervous on meeting that someone will go you were not what I was expecting and for them to be dissapointed.

My pet hates are age or size. A lot of men put down athletic but in my opinion are heavy/stocky. Whatever you are own it. "

How could any right minded guy be disappointed meeting u !!!!

As I've read often enough on fab, if they lie about one thing what prevents them lying about anything else. I'd just say don't trust everything you read, see or hear on fab. For those who say lies about age or married are any different, are they really? And if they tell the truth about age and married status does that mean they won't lie about other things? People are what they are and so may lie for one person but not another depending on what's at stake generally.

your imagination

How about lies of omission? I'm struggling to think of an example right now, but I'm sure folk have gotten surprised at times.

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"How about lies of omission? I'm struggling to think of an example right now, but I'm sure folk have gotten surprised at times. "

All my errors and ommisions are excluded...

"Fake pics defo a no no

My pet hates are age or size. A lot of men put down athletic but in my opinion are heavy/stocky. Whatever you are own it. "

I'm always very clear about my size before I meet someone, recently met a guy for coffee and the look of disappointment on his face when we met was so obvious, quickest drink ever. So all my photos are within the last year my figure hasn't changed

I always tell people I have a small cock...

your imagination

"How about lies of omission? I'm struggling to think of an example right now, but I'm sure folk have gotten surprised at times.

All my errors and ommisions are excluded... "

Terms and conditions apply...

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I'm to lazy to lie it's hard work trying to remember them . So what ya see is pretty much what you get...

By *ackk25Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

"How about lies of omission? I'm struggling to think of an example right now, but I'm sure folk have gotten surprised at times.

All my errors and ommisions are excluded...

Terms and conditions apply... "

Exactly!... Now please just sign here please madame...

your imagination

"Fake pics defo a no no

My pet hates are age or size. A lot of men put down athletic but in my opinion are heavy/stocky. Whatever you are own it.

I'm always very clear about my size before I meet someone, recently met a guy for coffee and the look of disappointment on his face when we met was so obvious, quickest drink ever. So all my photos are within the last year my figure hasn't changed "

There is that... I've put on weight and I think anyone who knows me or ever met me can see that from my photos... I don't hide it... If people are surprised by it when they meet me they obviously haven't seen my more recent photos and still assume I look like I did 2-3 years ago.

The other big change is my hair... I went from having a brunette mane fully down my back to short and grey practically overnight about a year ago. Even my own extended family had to at that one!

I'm uncomfortable even showing my older photos now in case folk think I'm trying to pass myself off as younger or slimmer.

Dublin

I'm also a lot bigger than I used to be and I'm very clear about that to anyone I chat to. Also try to keep up to date pics on profile but have some old ones as my legs are much the same.

"I am older than my age says, I don't put my real date of birth into any site for security reasons."
no way are you older than 36

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Fake pics defo a no no

I'm always very clear about my size before I meet someone, recently met a guy for coffee and the look of disappointment on his face when we met was so obvious, quickest drink ever. So all my photos are within the last year my figure hasn't changed "

oh steph you must be the unluckiest lady on fab......you only have bad meets from.what you write on the forums

your imagination

"I'm also a lot bigger than I used to be and I'm very clear about that to anyone I chat to. Also try to keep up to date pics on profile but have some old ones as my legs are much the same. "

My boobs haven't changed.... Ffs one would think that the benefit of putting on weight is bigger boobs... But no.... It all went to my waist, arse and thighs

I try not to lie, but I will not answer a question that I am not comfortable in answering because the truth always comes out.

your imagination

"I try not to lie, but I will not answer a question that I am not comfortable in answering because the truth always comes out."

I don't think we should necessarily answer every question just in the interests of being seen as completely open and honest. What anyone does for a living for example is nobody's business on here.... A natural exchange of information might take place during the course of a conversation, but sometimes I feel like I'm being interrogated

"Fake pics defo a no no

I'm always very clear about my size before I meet someone, recently met a guy for coffee and the look of disappointment on his face when we met was so obvious, quickest drink ever. So all my photos are within the last year my figure hasn't changed oh steph you must be the unluckiest lady on fab......you only have bad meets from.what you write on the forums

"

Have had a few good ones too I just seem to attract the crap or maybe I'm more open about it

"Fake pics defo a no no

How could any right minded guy be disappointed meeting u !!!! "

Aw thank you

Apart from white lies like address and work everything is true... Think I'm too honest at times

Someone using fake pics is a big no for us... We turned up to a meet before and it wasn't even an old picture it was a completely different person!!!

I'm always paranoid about my pics... they are me and always recent but I've mastered a good selfie so don't want to disappoint people when we meet

Mrs

"Apart from white lies like address and work everything is true... Think I'm too honest at times

Someone using fake pics is a big no for us... We turned up to a meet before and it wasn't even an old picture it was a completely different person!!!

I'm always paranoid about my pics... they are me and always recent but I've mastered a good selfie so don't want to disappoint people when we meet

Mrs "

I think we all feel like that about our pics, particularly those of us who grew up before the selfie became second nature!

your imagination

"Apart from white lies like address and work everything is true... Think I'm too honest at times

Mrs

I think we all feel like that about our pics, particularly those of us who grew up before the selfie became second nature! "

Dear God yes!! I felt like a right numpty lately too when I commented to friends over a few glasses of wine how someone we knew suddenly always looks perfectly made up in her social media photos... They all laughed at me and showed me a bunch of phone apps that actually do your makeup in your photos for you... They add everything from foundation to false eyelashes! If I didn't ever have to go out in public and actually meet people, I could save myself a fortune in Clarins products

Belfast

Mrs

I think we all feel like that about our pics, particularly those of us who grew up before the selfie became second nature!

Dear God yes!! I felt like a right numpty lately too when I commented to friends over a few glasses of wine how someone we knew suddenly always looks perfectly made up in her social media photos... They all laughed at me and showed me a bunch of phone apps that actually do your makeup in your photos for you... They add everything from foundation to false eyelashes! If I didn't ever have to go out in public and actually meet people, I could save myself a fortune in Clarins products "

If only it was that simple by using those apps for makeup......saves money and time when heading out

Mrs

Dear God yes!! I felt like a right numpty lately too when I commented to friends over a few glasses of wine how someone we knew suddenly always looks perfectly made up in her social media photos... They all laughed at me and showed me a bunch of phone apps that actually do your makeup in your photos for you... They add everything from foundation to false eyelashes! If I didn't ever have to go out in public and actually meet people, I could save myself a fortune in Clarins products "

My daughter shows me pics her acquaintances have posted on social media and they are unrecognisable from the grumpy spotty teens I see in the street, I think at that stage you're just deluding yourself!

Omg is there an app for makeup please tell me what it is ha when I’m chatting to someone and they ask for a pic I always give a live pic but not before saying give me 20 min to do my hair and makeup lol for only one pic ha

So app please

What’s the point in lying apart from the keeping your location private and small things like that. If your hoping to meet the person they going to know as soon as you walk in the door your age is wrong or what ever you decided to change.

If people cannot accept you for you then the meet would be a disaster anyway so our motto we are who we are like it or leave it.

your imagination

Mrs

Dear God yes!! I felt like a right numpty lately too when I commented to friends over a few glasses of wine how someone we knew suddenly always looks perfectly made up in her social media photos... They all laughed at me and showed me a bunch of phone apps that actually do your makeup in your photos for you... They add everything from foundation to false eyelashes! If I didn't ever have to go out in public and actually meet people, I could save myself a fortune in Clarins products

If only it was that simple by using those apps for makeup......saves money and time when heading out "

Ah here... It would be brilliant... No more black swipes across my face because the doorbell rang and startled me while I was putting on my mascara

your imagination

"Omg is there an app for makeup please tell me what it is ha when I’m chatting to someone and they ask for a pic I always give a live pic but not before saying give me 20 min to do my hair and makeup lol for only one pic ha

So app please "

Agghhh... I can't remember the names of any of them, but you can probably just Google makeup apps. I do use a photo editing app which adds text to my photos or converts them to B&W, but it won't do my makeup or give me a tummy tuck

"Omg is there an app for makeup please tell me what it is ha when I’m chatting to someone and they ask for a pic I always give a live pic but not before saying give me 20 min to do my hair and makeup lol for only one pic ha

So app please

Agghhh... I can't remember the names of any of them, but you can probably just Google makeup apps. I do use a photo editing app which adds text to my photos or converts them to B&W, but it won't do my makeup or give me a tummy tuck "

You wouldn’t need it plus like me it’s honest pics we send but be handy to have a click and makeup done in a flash ha

I’d never use filters in my pics to change anything

But a lazy way to do makeup be great for that one selfie ha

your imagination

"What’s the point in lying apart from the keeping your location private and small things like that. If your hoping to meet the person they going to know as soon as you walk in the door your age is wrong or what ever you decided to change.

If people cannot accept you for you then the meet would be a disaster anyway so our motto we are who we are like it or leave it. "

Remember that time I had my makeup done professionally before a social?? I was horribly uncomfortable all day and felt like Ronald Mcdonald. It just wasn't me

You two are gorgeous just as you are anyway... I wouldn't change a thing!

Belfast

"What’s the point in lying apart from the keeping your location private and small things like that. If your hoping to meet the person they going to know as soon as you walk in the door your age is wrong or what ever you decided to change.

If people cannot accept you for you then the meet would be a disaster anyway so our motto we are who we are like it or leave it.

Remember that time I had my makeup done professionally before a social?? I was horribly uncomfortable all day and felt like Ronald Mcdonald. It just wasn't me

You two are gorgeous just as you are anyway... I wouldn't change a thing! "

Had my makeup done a couple of times and like you felt awkward all day.....wouldnt waste my money now

your imagination

Had my makeup done a couple of times and like you felt awkward all day.....wouldnt waste my money now "

Tinted BB cream, lippy and mascara and I'm done! Even painting my nails every once in a while is done in a matter of seconds and I use a quick-drying gel polish because I can't be arsed keeping my hands idle for more than a minute

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Had my makeup done a couple of times and like you felt awkward all day.....wouldnt waste my money now

Tinted BB cream, lippy and mascara and I'm done! Even painting my nails every once in a while is done in a matter of seconds and I use a quick-drying gel polish because I can't be arsed keeping my hands idle for more than a minute "

I have wayyy too much make up than I care to admit. The days I don't wear make up if honest not many I get told are you not well I'm perfectly fine I admit I dont wear well without it.

Any

"I'm also a lot bigger than I used to be and I'm very clear about that to anyone I chat to. Also try to keep up to date pics on profile but have some old ones as my legs are much the same.

My boobs haven't changed.... Ffs one would think that the benefit of putting on weight is bigger boobs... But no.... It all went to my waist, arse and thighs "

Same as that but yet when I loose a lot of weight the boobs shrink

your imagination

Tinted BB cream, lippy and mascara and I'm done! Even painting my nails every once in a while is done in a matter of seconds and I use a quick-drying gel polish because I can't be arsed keeping my hands idle for more than a minute

I have wayyy too much make up than I care to admit. The days I don't wear make up if honest not many I get told are you not well I'm perfectly fine I admit I dont wear well without it. "

I unintentionally blew someone's surprise birthday party once by wearing makeup.... He spotted me in the car park heading into the same restaurant and when he arrived in and everyone went 'Surprise!!!!!' he laughed and said he knew as soon as he saw I was wearing makeup that something was going on

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

What you see is what you get with us!

We don’t see the point in BS at any level, especially if you’re going to actively play a part and actually meet people, what’s the point...

Its laughable (and not in a funny way)

» Add a new message to this topic