FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies dressing for meets

Ladies dressing for meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I’ll start by saying I have never had a meet without all the gear on stockings suspenders horny outfit until a last min meet tonight (in my pennies pjs) never in my life did I think I would do it. But it didn’t seam to bother him so I’m wondering diesel it actually make aa difference what we wear?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Ok I’ll start by saying I have never had a meet without all the gear on stockings suspenders horny outfit until a last min meet tonight (in my pennies pjs) never in my life did I think I would do it. But it didn’t seam to bother him so I’m wondering diesel it actually make aa difference what we wear? "

Depending on how long you've been chatting, I imagine.

If a long time, then you're accepting of anything, as you know that person intellectually.

If a short time, then yes, appearance may make a difference.

Exceptions apply, any holes a goal guys being one of them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First meet is always a social first so normally just jeans and top, have worn a dress the odd time. As for actual meets I think I've gotten 'dressed up" once so I don't think it matters

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear.

"Ok I’ll start by saying I have never had a meet without all the gear on stockings suspenders horny outfit until a last min meet tonight (in my pennies pjs) never in my life did I think I would do it. But it didn’t seam to bother him so I’m wondering diesel it actually make aa difference what we wear?

If a long time, then you're accepting of anything, as you know that person intellectually.

Exceptions apply, any holes a goal guys being one of them."

Mmm since Monday but I think he is getting under my skin ha

Wouldn't mind have 3 boxes of lingerie lol

"I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear. "

But I never ever would meet in casual clothes and defo not pjs

I told him that’s I couldn’t change and he well didn’t care ?????

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear.

I told him that’s I couldn’t change and he well didn’t care ????? "

Well now you know.lol. Dress for you in future. I dress as I think suites me not what someine else might like.

First meet always nice meet social and if agree to meet again not pushed on what she wears. About personality not the clothes

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear.

He obviously is very happy with your personality, has seen your pics and doesn't care what you're covering up something he already knows is underneath and wants to play with

Is be the same with any of my long term lady friends

It's really horny that you'd meet him in your Pennies pj's, to be fair. Demonstrates urgency and lust. Hell the thought has turned me on just reading the forum

By *argar90Man  over a year ago

lucan

I love to see a woman dress up and feel confident such a turn on

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't usually dress up for a first social meet only did once but we'd been talking a long time before we met. Usually I just wear jeans and a top(and nice underwear) But usually I do dress for future meets. To be honest it probably doesn't make a big difference but makes me feel more confident.

"I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear. "

I would, don't mind any kind of wear from casual - dressy casual - dressed up. As long as I think they look nice and made an effort but if they arrived in PJs or looked a state/had no fashion sense I'd stay chat but I'm sure they'd quickly realise that I'd have no interest in chatting long, ha

Can't stand people that wear their PJs outside the house, it's just wrong. Only exceptions are emergencies like fire or grabbing the milk that was delivered from outside the door, or the morning newspeper anything like that where you're not venturing past your driveway....although I'd be bollock naked for any kind of situation as I don't wear any, haha

Women defintely look more sexy naked than men do haha but they can also look even more sexy when they are dressed well from clothes to lingerie

You look absolutely stunning in your profile pic so I can only imagine he was mad to meet you and didn’t mind what you had on. Lucky guy

Unless the meet in actually in a bedroom then you are likely wearing clothes and no one but you knows what your underwear is.

As this is Fab the chances are he has seen photos of you in lingerie or less.

Dress for yourself and not for others.

Thanks all

Yeah lust got the better of me last night

But still think I’d prefer to be dressed up rather than down

And ha I’d never wear my pennies pjs out in public well may to the bin and back but you would want to be quick to catch me ha

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

For many women it's a question of confidence. They want to feel sexy, and sexy clothes help. Someone with an abundance of confidence might not feel the need to make loads of extra effort.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

If I'm going to play, I like to dress up... For myself as much as the person I'm with. I love my lingerie, stockings, etc!

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

As long as the lady feels comfortable that's all that counts

As with all things at this stage of my life, I tend to please myself. Always seem to be short of time so getting ready for a meet isn't going to be a time-consuming thing involving hours of preening and laying out outfit selections on the bed.... I have yet to meet the man who turns down sex because the woman's underwear doesn't match.

"As with all things at this stage of my life, I tend to please myself. Always seem to be short of time so getting ready for a meet isn't going to be a time-consuming thing involving hours of preening and laying out outfit selections on the bed.... I have yet to meet the man who turns down sex because the woman's underwear doesn't match. "

Yeah but first impression count ha

I tend to make an effort with lingerie for a play meet, it’s part of the prep for me! Whilst I like to wear some sexy undies for the meet one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by).

"As with all things at this stage of my life, I tend to please myself. Always seem to be short of time so getting ready for a meet isn't going to be a time-consuming thing involving hours of preening and laying out outfit selections on the bed.... I have yet to meet the man who turns down sex because the woman's underwear doesn't match.

Yeah but first impression count ha "

Not when he already has his cock in his hand

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"As with all things at this stage of my life, I tend to please myself. Always seem to be short of time so getting ready for a meet isn't going to be a time-consuming thing involving hours of preening and laying out outfit selections on the bed.... I have yet to meet the man who turns down sex because the woman's underwear doesn't match. "

Awe jayus u cant rock up with white cotton bridget jones and a black bra

"one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by)."

Same, I'm always going to end up naked

"As with all things at this stage of my life, I tend to please myself. Always seem to be short of time so getting ready for a meet isn't going to be a time-consuming thing involving hours of preening and laying out outfit selections on the bed.... I have yet to meet the man who turns down sex because the woman's underwear doesn't match.

Awe jayus u cant rock up with white cotton bridget jones and a black bra "

Only wear those knickersat a time when I wouldn't be playing if ya know what I mean

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Awe jayus u cant rock up with white cotton bridget jones and a black bra

Only wear those knickersat a time when I wouldn't be playing if ya know what I mean "

"I tend to make an effort with lingerie for a play meet, it’s part of the prep for me! Whilst I like to wear some sexy undies for the meet one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by)."

I’d never ever do naked sex always have to leave th lingerie on. Will take boobs out etc but never ever naked

"I tend to make an effort with lingerie for a play meet, it’s part of the prep for me! Whilst I like to wear some sexy undies for the meet one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by).

I’d never ever do naked sex always have to leave th lingerie on. Will take boobs out etc but never ever naked "

Why ever not?

Naked sex is the best kind of sex.

"Naked sex is the best kind of sex. "

Roger that Red

"Naked sex is the best kind of sex. "

100% agree

your imagination

"I tend to make an effort with lingerie for a play meet, it’s part of the prep for me! Whilst I like to wear some sexy undies for the meet one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by)."

Mine rarely stays on very long either... But I think the unwrapping is part of the fun! as is the giggly search for hastily discarded items afterwards....

'have you seen my other stocking?'

'is that it hanging off the lampshade?'

"I tend to make an effort with lingerie for a play meet, it’s part of the prep for me! Whilst I like to wear some sexy undies for the meet one of my favourite things is lots of skin on skin contact. I’m always quite surprised by how many ladies leave their lingerie on to play (if the pix on fab are anything to go by).

I’d never ever do naked sex always have to leave th lingerie on. Will take boobs out etc but never ever naked

Why ever not? "

It’s a confidence thing

I only feel confident dressed up

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Why ever not?

It’s a confidence thing

I only feel confident dressed up "

I'm with you on that one like to leave some lingerie on

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I think everyone I have ever met has been in casual clothes, and just a nice pair of bra and panties on under, not "fully dressed up".

"I think everyone I have ever met has been in casual clothes, and just a nice pair of bra and panties on under, not "fully dressed up"."

This is actually my favourite ensemble. Pretty bra and panties

"

This is actually my favourite ensemble. Pretty bra and panties "

I’m clumsy AF so it’s also the safest which is also why I rarely leave my heels on

By *aughtyglintWoman  over a year ago

Any

"

I’m clumsy AF so it’s also the safest which is also why I rarely leave my heels on "

Haha I’m the same

"

I’m clumsy AF so it’s also the safest which is also why I rarely leave my heels on "

I take them off so I dont stab anyone

"

I take them off so I dont stab anyone "

It’s all well and good until someone loses an eye!

"

I take them off so I dont stab anyone

It’s all well and good until someone loses an eye!"

Or a testicle

We had a meet yesturday we turned up in shorts etc ,we did say thou if it was gonna be warm that's what we will b turning up in lol, but many a times if it was a hotel meet we would take a change of clothes if they wanted me in stockings etc but then again your clothes don't stay on that long

"

I never take my heals off ha

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

"

I’m clumsy AF so it’s also the safest which is also why I rarely leave my heels on

I never take my heals off ha "

that’s the way to do it

When I first joined, I would have made more of an effort to dress up, until 1 guy turned up in trackie bottoms.

I felt more uncomfortable & awkward dressing up than I did naked so I stopped dressing.

Had a lot more fun when I did

"

Anyone ever get hurt?

your imagination

"

Nobody actually wears shoes to bed, so it just seems unnatural to wear them in bed for play to me. I'll happily wear them out of bed, but like other outerwear, they're coming off before I'm in/on it I think if I wore them I'd feel obliged to keep looking for a camera, and screaming 'yeah baby give it to me hard' like I'm trying to win an AVN award

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

I Sam love staying in sexy gear and heels on a meet. I have had no complaints from any guy I've met they actually said they found it a massive turn on when heels dig into their skin

"I Sam love staying in sexy gear and heels on a meet. I have had no complaints from any guy I've met they actually said they found it a massive turn on when heels dig into their skin "

I’d def be high risk for applying too much pressure, so am just too conscious of that to be able to fully relax #stress

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"I Sam love staying in sexy gear and heels on a meet. I have had no complaints from any guy I've met they actually said they found it a massive turn on when heels dig into their skin

I’d def be high risk for applying too much pressure, so am just too conscious of that to be able to fully relax #stress"

Some find alot of pressure kinky

Personally I wouldn't like to inflict pain only pleasure

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"

Perfect, you can run your feet down the back of their legs when they pin you down on the bed.

"

Perfect, you can run your feet down the back of their legs when they pin you down on the bed."

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I really don't mind and it depends the meet of course..

I have nearly 4 boxes of lingerie/stockings etc and 9/10 I meet someone I wear normal bra and pants lol

"

Nobody actually wears shoes to bed, so it just seems unnatural to wear them in bed for play to me. I'll happily wear them out of bed, but like other outerwear, they're coming off before I'm in/on it I think if I wore them I'd feel obliged to keep looking for a camera, and screaming 'yeah baby give it to me hard' like I'm trying to win an AVN award "

Pmsl, know exactly what you mean, it's all a bit staged porny

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Getting dressed up used to add to the excitement but can’t really be bothered with it anymore.

It’s all just too much effort really

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

In fairness beauty doesn't really require an effort. It's all about thr moment.

A glance, a smile, a kiss is a much bigger tease than any piece of lingerie... But maybe that's just me

"Getting dressed up used to add to the excitement but can’t really be bothered with it anymore.

It’s all just too much effort really "

Tut tut Tifa

"Ok I’ll start by saying I have never had a meet without all the gear on stockings suspenders horny outfit until a last min meet tonight (in my pennies pjs) never in my life did I think I would do it. But it didn’t seam to bother him so I’m wondering diesel it actually make aa difference what we wear?

Exceptions apply, any holes a goal guys being one of them."

Im not sure not caring how someome is dressed when they meet you really qualifies as a any hole kinda guy to be honest...

If I enjoyed chatting to someone and decided I'd.like to meet I couldnt really gove a shite what they dressed in

"

Anyone ever get hurt?"

Not to date lol

"

Nobody actually wears shoes to bed, so it just seems unnatural to wear them in bed for play to me. I'll happily wear them out of bed, but like other outerwear, they're coming off before I'm in/on it I think if I wore them I'd feel obliged to keep looking for a camera, and screaming 'yeah baby give it to me hard' like I'm trying to win an AVN award "

In porn they do and it’s a hubby thing ha but now even with few drinks I’m always looking my heals on

Personally I prefer to make myself presentable and hope the person would do the same. Adds to the occasion of you both feel good about yourself. Makes things more comfortable and relaxed. That's what I think anyway

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

While it doesn't really matter to me if she's dressed up or not, I will be honest and say certain outfits and items of clothing do add an extra bit of spice.

Like an ice cream cone, thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying on its own, but just that little bit sweeter with a flake in it

Nice bra and underwear on is a given. Apart from that I'm not too fussed. My last met I went for a walk in a local public walk way on a sunny day. Had tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt on. Other mets in more I'm more dressed up. Most guys I met don't seem to mind. I'm not a show pony. I dress for me and if they like me great.

Mostly office gear but sometimes in tracky and runners. Just going for a different type excerise

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Beauty doesn't need to be dressed up

But my god it can be sexy when it is

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

----------------------

Agreed...

For some guys, a little dress up heightens the hormones and escalates the passion that follows ...

Your favourite meal will always be your favourite meal...

but not nearly as nice if not served with your favourite wine/beer too

...so ladies keep making the effort

Please & spanks

Dunboyne & Dublin

"

I think most guys will express a preference but in reality I don't think they would decline fun because of what you wear.

----------------------

Agreed...

For some guys, a little dress up heightens the hormones and escalates the passion that follows ...

Your favourite meal will always be your favourite meal...

but not nearly as nice if not served with your favourite wine/beer too

...so ladies keep making the effort

Please & spanks "

Couldn't follow that.

Too many emojis

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Personally i like to dress up myself for obvious reasons but have often met spur of the moment. I don't think it's a game changer but dressing up does help both parties. If I've 10 mins to get ready I'll put on make up first lol

By *amsuzieCouple  over a year ago

newtownards

I have quite a collection of lingerie and enjoy wearing it

I usually dress up for a meet as it makes me feel good and confident

Also Sam loves it too !

So it is a win win situation for him either way !

Lol

By *ig Red300Woman  over a year ago

limerick

I always dress up for meets,be it a first time social or first and every time play!! I do it for myself as much as for the other person,I feel more confident!

N I’m not a dolly bird every day of the week,Monday to Friday I’ll b casual at home or work ,not a scrap of makeup but if I’ve a meet I’ll b getting totally glammed up,n I expect the same in return,

I certainly don’t want a lad rocking on to meet me in his old trackies n trainers,

It shows u care enough to make an effort I think

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I told him that’s I couldn’t change and he well didn’t care ?????

He obviously is very happy with your personality, has seen your pics and doesn't care what you're covering up something he already knows is underneath and wants to play with

Is be the same with any of my long term lady friends "

This

Personally for me I love sexy lingerie but it's definitely not a deal breaker or maker, once everyone is happy and comfortable in themselves and what they are or aren't wearing then who cares

I'd love to walk in the door to a lady dressed in the sexiest of outfits be it lingerie, suspenders, heels or even latex or pvc but if I walk in and she isn't wearing that I'm not going to walk back out because of that and I'm not going to have any less of a good time (hopefully this is true for her also!) because of it once theres chemistry there.

I personally would never expect it (unless explicitly asked "what will I wear?, here are your choices") I'll walk in looking forward to the fun we're going to have and if theres a secy outfit going on here or there as opposed to just a nice normal set of clothes (or nothing at all) well that's just a definite bonus!

» Add a new message to this topic