FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Untatooed

Untatooed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

While casually perusing various couples profiles I noticed the amount of tatooed individuals and couples. I'm an anomaly....not so much as a full stop on me...but what's the funniest/weirdest/most disturbing tatoo you've seen on someone while naked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've done a few strange tattoos over the years, but with any art people vary in tastes.

Heard Billy Conolly tell of an old biker who lost his arm from the elbow down and had "To Be Continued" tatooed on the stump..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heard Billy Conolly tell of an old biker who lost his arm from the elbow down and had "To Be Continued" tatooed on the stump.. "

Brilliant!!

Wrong emoji..

I've heard of Wendy on a cock n when it's erect it says welcome too ireland n have a nice day ??

"I've heard of Wendy on a cock n when it's erect it says welcome too ireland n have a nice day ?? "

I wanted to get a pikachu tattoo on my arm (both my arms are done) but thankfully my tattoo guy talked me out of it.

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

I knew a girl who had a tattoo that was meant to be Tinkerbell. But for some strange reason the artist (so called) done it in Red ink and as some know not everyone can take red ink. It now looks like a 4 year old scribbled on her with a marker.

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

Just curious, why can't some people take red ink ?

Im a blank canvas lol I'd love to get something done but just don't know what , I spotted a guy one day at work with what looked like a watercolour tat that had slipped if that makes any sense ?

I'm always sorry I didn't ask him about it at the time

By *hors.HammerMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

"Just curious, why can't some people take red ink ?

Im a blank canvas lol I'd love to get something done but just don't know what , I spotted a guy one day at work with what looked like a watercolour tat that had slipped if that makes any sense ?

I'm always sorry I didn't ask him about it at the time "

Some people the red pigment won't hold in their skin. Most decent artist will warn or test spot red ink. Watercolour tattoo are fantastic if done right. I know a few people who have fantastic pieces with watercolour style done.

"Just curious, why can't some people take red ink ?

I'm always sorry I didn't ask him about it at the time

Some people the red pigment won't hold in their skin. Most decent artist will warn or test spot red ink. Watercolour tattoo are fantastic if done right. I know a few people who have fantastic pieces with watercolour style done."

The red is cool though. The red I have in any of mine really stands out

» Add a new message to this topic