FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Breaking Bad Movie

Breaking Bad Movie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

October 11th Netflix. Is everyone excited. Started rewatching season 5 for a refresher. I've forgotten how amazing it was as I watched it from the very start. Has there been anything better?? I've a feeling this thread will divide opinions. Oh and by the way. I haven't included The Sopranos as that can't be beat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"October 11th Netflix. Is everyone excited. Started rewatching season 5 for a refresher. I've forgotten how amazing it was as I watched it from the very start. Has there been anything better?? I've a feeling this thread will divide opinions. Oh and by the way. I haven't included The Sopranos as that can't be beat. "

Cannot wait for the movie!!!

Absolutely loved Breaking Bad,love Better Call Saul.. bt Sons of Anarchy is still my favourite over the two!

"October 11th Netflix. Is everyone excited. Started rewatching season 5 for a refresher. I've forgotten how amazing it was as I watched it from the very start. Has there been anything better?? I've a feeling this thread will divide opinions. Oh and by the way. I haven't included The Sopranos as that can't be beat.

Absolutely loved Breaking Bad,love Better Call Saul.. bt Sons of Anarchy is still my favourite over the two! "

I was halfway through SOA. I stopped for a while. Finding it really difficult to get going again. It is good though.

"October 11th Netflix. Is everyone excited. Started rewatching season 5 for a refresher. I've forgotten how amazing it was as I watched it from the very start. Has there been anything better?? I've a feeling this thread will divide opinions. Oh and by the way. I haven't included The Sopranos as that can't be beat.

Absolutely loved Breaking Bad,love Better Call Saul.. bt Sons of Anarchy is still my favourite over the two!

I was halfway through SOA. I stopped for a while. Finding it really difficult to get going again. It is good though. "

I loved it, you kind of have to power through season 3 though..lots of very dodgy "Irish" accents ha! But worth it I think

I was halfway through SOA. I stopped for a while. Finding it really difficult to get going again. It is good though.

I loved it, you kind of have to power through season 3 though..lots of very dodgy "Irish" accents ha! But worth it I think "

Oh I got through the Irish season S5 Ep 8 I stopped at lol. Just needed a break from it all

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hopefully Heisenberg didn't die and will feature

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

First i've heard of it, was it only just announced?

"First i've heard of it, was it only just announced?"

Announced yesterday. Info should be on Joe.ie or rte

By *cerlass321Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Loved breaking bad but the wire just edged it

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I must be the minorty then who didnt like breaking bad at all

I binged watched it after hearing how great it was but found it so slow and drawn out? Some parts were great but i just kept thinking god love anyone who watched this one a week as id have lost interest easily.

I loved SOA but the irish stereotyping was terrible. All done on a budget though. The camera crew got jobs in it, and who remembers the europa hotel?

Not sure we need a breaking bad movie. I liked how the ending played out.

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

And on top of the new movie the 5th series of better call Saul is out in 2020 interlinking with breaking bad

"I must be the minorty then who didnt like breaking bad at all

I binged watched it after hearing how great it was but found it so slow and drawn out? Some parts were great but i just kept thinking god love anyone who watched this one a week as id have lost interest easily.

I loved SOA but the irish stereotyping was terrible. All done on a budget though. The camera crew got jobs in it, and who remembers the europa hotel? "

I'm the same, caught up on Breaking Bad by binge watching after it had ended.. think I would have struggled with it week by week too. Though it was great but by binge watching

By *oreignaffairKKMan  over a year ago

Between CW and KK

"And on top of the new movie the 5th series of better call Saul is out in 2020 interlinking with breaking bad "

Can't wait Better Call Saul, that series is just perfect. Tbh last season of Breaking Bad was quite like the last season of Prison Break, it was like when McGywer is crossed with Mission Impossible

What I heard in the BB movie Jesse Pinkman will be searched for, which is pretty sad as he is one of the most annoying character ever.

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

MindHunter people ... 2nd series out and it's brilliant.

"MindHunter people ... 2nd series out and it's brilliant."

Binged S2 in two nights lol. Great show. How good was the actor who played Manson

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"MindHunter people ... 2nd series out and it's brilliant."

Binge watched it... Fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic