FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Catch 22

Catch 22

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So been on here since may and most of the ladies and couples will only meet people verified in person, which I completely understand cause there are a lot of gobshites on here. But my question is how can one get meet verifies in person if no one will meet them. And by meet I also including just coffee meet or going for a drink. Not just sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So been on here since may and most of the ladies and couples will only meet people verified in person, which I completely understand cause there are a lot of gobshites on here. But my question is how can one get meet verifies in person if no one will meet them. And by meet I also including just coffee meet or going for a drink. Not just sex."

Maybe attended a social or party.

"So been on here since may and most of the ladies and couples will only meet people verified in person, which I completely understand cause there are a lot of gobshites on here. But my question is how can one get meet verifies in person if no one will meet them. And by meet I also including just coffee meet or going for a drink. Not just sex."

Cock and sky remote, both in there full glory will definitely attract attention

Know of any parties or socials coming up?

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Stick with it am sure it will happen :l

We all had to stsrt somewhere, for me it was finding out myself when my nearest meet and greet was on, I listened to people in the forums and removed cock pics and put up some better ones, re-wrote my profile and yea I got turned down for my first few meet and greets, kept being sound amd mesaageing away and evenly I got to one, made some friends and from there made more and got invited to more, I have been both a single and part of a couple on here and I can tell you that a large amount of people don't reply to mails and fuck it its not like they owe you anything, as a single guy it takes a while and lot of work to get anywhere here but once you do I can tell you its worth it, the scene is full of amazing sexy people

By *eelum1988Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"So been on here since may and most of the ladies and couples will only meet people verified in person, which I completely understand cause there are a lot of gobshites on here. But my question is how can one get meet verifies in person if no one will meet them. And by meet I also including just coffee meet or going for a drink. Not just sex.

Maybe attended a social or party. "

not easy get invitation if the person haven't got any verification on their profile

"So been on here since may and most of the ladies and couples will only meet people verified in person, which I completely understand cause there are a lot of gobshites on here. But my question is how can one get meet verifies in person if no one will meet them. And by meet I also including just coffee meet or going for a drink. Not just sex.

not easy get invitation if the person haven't got any verification on their profile"

Some socials are set up so that people without verification can get verified. Granted they aren't on often.

Dublin

not easy get invitation if the person haven't got any verification on their profile

Some socials are set up so that people without verification can get verified. Granted they aren't on often. "

yes.. think so.. never see any party like that around Dublin..and most the social are only take few single guy in..so not easy at all..

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Think your status on your profile says different to what you have posted op

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 29/08/19 22:00:05]

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

You could try the cam rooms to show you are genuine and get verified that way too.

Dublin

"Think your status on your profile says different to what you have posted op "

booking room in hotel drink and have some Craig with a women or couple om the room.. that fun not sex

"Think your status on your profile says different to what you have posted op "

I think he is allowed post for a play meet on his status update at the same time as asking about social meets on the forum ti be fair

Take your time getting to know people OP there are plenty people out there that will meet unverified people just takes a bit longer to gain their trust

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Keep posting in the forums and getting involved. Losts of people form connections from the forums that can lead to actual meets, you never know who is reading and mught like how you come a cross here. I'm sure you'll find fun people in time. Best of luck.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I've only recently moved to Dublin so don't know many people up here. But thanks f anyone heard of those social meets that allow unverified males in. Please let me know. I truly appreciate all the help ye are giving me. Thanks again.

Hang in there buddy it will happen

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Get a webcam and get a webcam veri in chat

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Keep posting in the forums and getting involved. Losts of people form connections from the forums that can lead to actual meets, you never know who is reading and mught like how you come a cross here. I'm sure you'll find fun people in time. Best of luck. "

Well said! A very small fraction of my connections and meets have come from blind messaging. The majority were as a result of flirty chatroom or forum interaction, or even just being introduced to someone at a social whom I'd never spoken to before, but clicked with in person and ended up making plans with.

Meet and greets, socials and pure luck all have their place.

» Add a new message to this topic